I have been trying for days Cred Forums, DAYS! I cant seem to get the balder side sword in darksouls, i farmed...

I have been trying for days Cred Forums, DAYS! I cant seem to get the balder side sword in darksouls, i farmed, and farmed, but no luck. I just died because i got careless. Can someone trade me one? You'll make my week

One on xbone.

>not embracing the grind

what is your item discovery? Make sure it's 410. There are far rarer drops in this game

>ghost dagger thing from new londo ruins
>the fucking trident from dukes archive

This is my first run through, i want to play the game but im obsessed with getting this sword now. Pokemon syndrome.. Idk how to check that, i will say i have 8 humanity, being human.

there's a ring in sens fortress if you're that far in which boosts item discovery by heaps. You can check it in the same screen that has your soul level, stats, etc.

I checked it! Its at 198. I got over 120,000 from this, so understand my frustration lol ima get this ring asap

I haven't rang the 2nd bell, so i cant get that ring

took ages to drop even with the ring for me. Also best place to farm it from memory is at top of sens fortress, in the meantime you could level up your str/dex with those souls so you use the thing properly when you do get it.

I really want it lol i have str16 and dex18, i planned on bringing my dex to 40 when j get it. Is that a good idea? What makes it better to farm there? There is 3 balder nights here

>ghost dagger

Really? These drop all the damn time for me.

There's two, one only drops from the banshees. I assume he means that one.

some of the balder knights don't use that sword, they use rapiers. There are more of the guys you want in Sens i think.

The sword is 10/14 E/B, in other words, so don't worry about strength too much, i'd stop at around 12 (shields etc), Dex i'd probably take to around 35. Even at +15 it would probably start giving diminishing returns there.

I see, ima be so stoked when one of those fuckers drop it.

I got that piece of shit sword so many fucking times dude haha FUCK THE BALDER SWORD

Wastin up space in my inventory

Platform and SL?

Xbox one my friend

Sorry, PC here.

Idk what sl means

Ima cry user lol thank you though for considering.

Soul level.

I want to say it would be more fun not to grind at the very beginning of the game for a weapon you read about online, but I can respect the hustle. Grind the rats (they drop humanity fairly frequently) until you get 10 (that's the cap for boosting item discovery). Good luck!

Im not in the very beginning i guess, im level 27, i figured if ima +15 any sword or anything its going to be that, i love the longsword, and this is like the same thing but with katana reach so i fell in love lol thanks, i been farming this whole time lol