This releases next Friday. Why no threads?

This releases next Friday. Why no threads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpiJ0OLkyYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t78Q9sycCKI
youtube.com/watch?v=9sTVN9_wzPY
vgchartz.com/preorders/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it looks like generic ubisoft-tier open world garbage

its a hosh-posh game thats going to attempt to appeal to a generation of players that doesn't give a shit about any lore or what the game is wholely about in an attempt for a cash grab

There have been many threads, but they are all about how this is BLM propaganda and looks to be about 30% finished, judging by the gameplay vids.

shills get out.

>muh play as a nigger killin' evil racist whities!
get the fuck out.

Am I missing something? Was Mafia 2 actually good enough to warrant paying any attention to this generic Watch_Dogs 1.5 looking bullshit?

I actually have it in my Steam library for some fucking reason. I could install it and check, but I cba.

Lol inscure white teens

Mafia 2 is shit compared to the first one.

Haven't played 2.

Is it good?

I completely forgot this was a thing.

WE

because it's a shit game from a shit series with a shit >wewuz gimmick

also the developer is a no-name new company
so it'll be iffy

also weird that it's a GTA clone by 2k who also publish GTA games
anyway

>Lore
>Mafia
Kek

They literally made the KKK the enemy in this game
And they made a mafia game with a nig as the Mc
You know how badly the Italian mafia hated nigs?
>tfw cultural appropriation and social justice is finally having physical examples that seriously bother me

You probably got Mafia 2 while they were giving it away for free but forgot about it.

>vietnam black guy in a game
>it ain't WE stars playing

Because whenever we start a thread about it, Cred Forumsfags keep spamming "WE" memes.
Also, it looks like shit.

Probably explains why it wasn't in whatever bundle I got Mafia 2 in.

Could be. I have a tragic number of games that have never been installed. Some of them I actually bought individually, on purpose and I've still not gotten around to, nevermind all the bundle trash.

Just being a Cred Forumslack wouldn't stop me from playing it. Could be a great opportunity to make more offense webm's like Watchdogs.

Because you aren't actually in the Mafia in Mafia III, you're just some ugly jigaboo with guns.

Yes im sure you with all your knowledge of the mafia from watching movies you know exactly what the Italian mafia was like

shut the fuck up faggot you dont know shit

i havent played 1 so 2 is great tier to me

im from sicily u faggot

Neat. I'd try it then, since I like mafia and shit, but didn't want to get disappointed.

>why no threads

The marketing department already ran out of funds or they're on suicide watch after dealing with weeks of backlash.

Really? Me too!

if im gonna play as a nigger, he better act like one, CJ and Lamar are the only black characters done right

you dont need to be an italian to know Italian history you sperglord

Italian mafias were notorious for hating negroids

proof

By no means does it look great, but I will pirate it.
Kill KKK make Cred Forums made

Not even worth pirating.

2016: year of disappointing sequels

That is actually what this game is about. Kangz comes back from Vietnam to kill the infamous Deep South mafia because they wiped out his black mob family.

>proof

it honestly looks terrible.

>meanwhile some of Cred Forums most liked games are buggy clunky games like Fallout New Vegas, Dues Ex, Vampire Bloodlines, Morrowind

aaaaaand that's why only Youtube shills got to play the demo and anyone who says this game is going to be shit is immediately called Cred Forums by the viral marketing staff.

I'm glad the preorder numbers are pathetic, can't wait to read about Hangar 13 either shutting down or having massive layoffs.

>Hunter vision
NO
NO
NO
IM FUCKING TIRED OF MODERN GAMES DOING THIS
FUCK YOU
LET ME PLAY THE GAME WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO MAGICALLY SEE THROUGH WALLS YOU FUCKING FUCKS

The difference is that those games are fun enough that people want to overlook the imperfections.

Meanwhile this Mafia 3 garbage you've been working on is just white guilt cuck enthusiast levels of shit, people want it to fail.

There is no reason it should have been an open world game. The story was alright at best with the prison chapter being the saving grace.

This is no bait. This is fucking shills at work.

I mean look at this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=bpiJ0OLkyYQ

Watch this, perfect example of how dumb and bad the AI is. You also have x-ray vision which makes zero sense in this game. This is Mafia, not Hitman. He also teleports into animations instead of transitioning into them.

youtube.com/watch?v=t78Q9sycCKI

Then look at 0:40 here. The AI is just standing there shooting with one hand, they don't move while shooting, they don't take cover. Then skip to 1:36, and listen to the NPC doing the same recorded lines over and over again "UGHHH UH UH", 3x in a row. Holds his belly after getting shot in the legs. Keep watching and listen to the cringeworthy voice acting.

youtube.com/watch?v=9sTVN9_wzPY

Then there's this, the graphics are extremely bad, the game is too bright and the colors are washed out. The world feels empty, NPCs look like they belong in a different game.

Skip to 6:28, look at the ragdoll, it just looks lazy.

The located damage is worse than in Mafia 2.

He's using modern weapons in a game set in the 60s.

It says it's historically accurate, yet there is no racism in this game. The police calls your main character "colored male", but I'm sure in 60s New Orleans they'd call him a coon or something.

Look at the fight at 2:18, do you legit think that looked good or exciting?

Voice lines from NPCs sound like some weird loud noise and have no difference in volume depending on what theyre doing or how far away they are. Your footsteps are sometimes louder than the voice lines, which proves the game has terrible audio mastering and mixing.

There's clipping while you hit solid objects.

You will pretend it looks good and deflect all of this by calling Cred Forums racist because you're a tool for marketing

Is it just me or does he move exactly like 47 in hitman absolution?

What a pathetic attempt. You should feel bad.

Cuz its shit

It was okay but the open world only served to drag the game out.

I thought I was joking about this being a reskin of Watch Dogs until I started seeing more of it.

mafia 2 was already an open world game with all of the open world parts removed.

it's honestly not a good series and i'm surprised they made a 3rd one.

actually, this doesn't even look like a mafia game.

>take name of series
>make something else
>give it the name of previous series
Prey is going under the same situation.

blacks

This was the impression I had. I'd always thought it was a dirty valusoft series. I didn't even realize it had a real publisher behind it until now.

Mafia 2 may have not been the greatest game, hell it was hardly a good game. But this makes it look like the greatest game ever made in comparison.

>preorder numbers are pathetic
I really, really hope this is true. Do you have a source?

You drive a lot in Mafia 2.

I mean A LOT.

WE WUZ KANGZ

Is it just me or is the marketing really fucking lazy? They had a quote from some literally who youtuber where you would normally see an IGN review on their steam page and at least two identical trailers
Who's publishing this?

>Is it just me or is the marketing really fucking lazy?

I dunno... I saw a commercial during football. Must be some kind of budget.

If not for the shitty ending (without the dlc at least) I thought it was a very enjoyable game

Very atmospheric, and while it's true you drive a lot (though it makes sense in the context) i'd say the cars handled very well, I enjoyed driving them

I was so very tired of driving at the end, everytime the MC got in a car I would sigh

How does it compare with LA Noire for amount of boring ass driving and the pointlessness of it's open world?

>Very atmospheric

Only atmosphere I got from it was "this is what Slavs think American cities / the Mafia is like, what a fucking joke."

They could've at least ripped off the usual mafia movies. I have no idea what they were going for.

nigga just goes around burning people's property and stab them with a knife. I don't want to play that

Nothing to talk about right now
"We" already know the game is another blunder
But "we" need official confirmation in the form of negative reviews to move on to the next stage

Nobody cares about BLM WE WAUZ MAFIA white guilt games. You simply have got to be subtle with your agenda. After all, the sjws dont buy games. Plus, the game looks like aboslute shit anyways.

So is forced stealth elements the new RPG mechanics? Every fucking game these days has it.

Haven't gotten around to playing that yet, so i can't make the comparison
I it as you say though, there's a number of points of interest that the game has you visit when it wants to, the rest of the city's just for you to drive through between that. Which I didn't conceive as a negative aspect, but I guess other people might.
>I however am a much more reliable source for an accurate representation of life in urban america ca. 1945

I'm sure you are user! How's your game development coming along?

vgchartz.com/preorders/

The numbers don't look good for this or Battlefield 1 across the platforms. EA bitched a few weeks ago that Battlefield 4 had higher preorder numbers.

>Mafia game
>play as Obama
dafuq?

Because it's fucking Mafia Niggers. You know why there aren't any threads when you fucking made this one.

It arguably doesn't have stealth though. You can crouch and just walk right up to a guy in front of him and he won't get alarmed.

Nice. I'll be getting another shipment of Razer tie-in gear when it all goes on clearance then.

>Final Fantasy XV so high

what the fuck