F

Fencer is terrible but still fun

is it worth playing just single player? I can't play online because... reasons

Wing Divers are OP as all getout

wingdivers are best waifu

Fencers are good. You just need that dash cancel and you will be stupidly fast

oh good, someone made that

>Demon Army on Hard

I can't remember how the hell I managed this before, but we've been stuck on it for some time now.

>Raise the weapon limit ONE level higher and it'd increase our weapon options by a ridiculous amount.

Oh I'm not saying it's a bad class, it's good as hell

EDF 4 is the first multiplayer-focused game in the series, so yeah. Consider waiting for a sale though, or just waiting for EDF 5.

Fencers are great because they can dodge and live forever, but playing them is like pulling teeth.

Is playing with randoms like playing RoR with Cred Forums? That is to say, a total crapshoot?

I enjoyed learning how to use the Fencer during my normal and hard playthroughs, but past that he seems to have way too much trouble with fast moving crowds, even with the dash canceling. At least compared to the Ranger or Air Raider.

I just don't feel like most of his high level weapons are all that great, though I haven't gotten the final ones, mostly because it's a pain in the ass to solo inferno missions with him.

With the Air Raider I used Monster Party to get his last weapons, has anybody figured out any good alternatives to Crash and Golden Darkness for the Fencer?
Particularly for solo play.

>learning the wavedash with Fencer
I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE

at least until you have to stop and attack

>implying you ever have to stop moving when using Blast Twinspears

I can't figure out the Javelin Catapult for the life of me

yeah, but that makes your other weapons useless.

>dual wield
>look down a little bit
>kill everything in front of you

When is EDF5 coming out? Should I wait for that or just get 4.1 now?

Air Raider is uncomfortably boring.

I bet you like CoD

Early Air Raider is kind of a drag, but once you start getting his better weapons he does have a "watching a plan come together" sort of appeal.

Weapon grind is really starting to irritate me. On level 87 of hardest and still getting level 20 shit. Weapon level limit is 74 and my highest is 62, this is fucking ridiculous.

I was just never much of a support class player, but if speaks truth I'll give him another shot.

He's also fucking awful to play solo. Holy shit.