Have you ever been recorded (knowingly or otherwise) in a Youtube video while playing a game?

Have you ever been recorded (knowingly or otherwise) in a Youtube video while playing a game?
I was in one of STAR's videos once.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3LwUk5ypjmY
youtube.com/watch?v=YaLopjibdOY
youtube.com/watch?v=VYQDoOeHeyA
youtube.com/watch?v=Zs4xLEuUxNg
youtu.be/vtcRWC657PM?t=136
youtu.be/ZWtf2syk_t4
youtube.com/watch?v=D5V1RwEnvGs
youtube.com/watch?v=_TT-grnoG8A
youtube.com/watch?v=IKfX5YmI9UE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What video

My buddy has a yt channel and im in decent amount of his vids. Not very popular but had few videos hit couple thousand views

I had a guy getting mad at me in a game once and typed "lol I hope you like being on youtube because I'm recording this!"

Never saw the video though

How the fuck would I know if I were unknowingly recorded, retard?

You happend to watch a video and went "shit, im in the video", smartass

youtu.be/3LwUk5ypjmY
I'm the scout that dominates him about halfway through.the video.

Dunno. By watching gameplay videos occasionally, I guess. I found out and I never watch STAR's shit because I think he's annoying.

I was in one of STAR_'s TF2 livestreams.

Yes, but it's not related to videogames though.
Fun fact, xtube has a video removal process

>Video games are not related to video games

Yes.
In Attorney Online, if that even counts.

youtube.com/watch?v=YaLopjibdOY

I'm the Mercy at 0:58 or so getting shot the fuck up, never even knew that was Dunkey until a couple months ago

I was in some shitty warcraft 3 video
youtube.com/watch?v=VYQDoOeHeyA

I was commenting on how the video I got recorded in while I was unaware wasn't related to videogames.
if the sentence about xtube wasn't enough to fill you in, I don't know what to tell you

I dunno since I don't watch videos of people playing videogames. I do know I played against Brian "Brian Kibler" Kibler of BMK Gaming in Hearthstone though. I was playing some fucky tempo rogue deck I made and he memed upon me with dragons. He's the only one I know of though since I also played Magic.

I was in an Uberhaxornova video. I was playing GMod Tower rip ;-;7 when someone typed in chat "Nova is in the lobby by the pools." Being the fuccboi I am I ran to the lobby to check it out. youtube.com/watch?v=Zs4xLEuUxNg I'm the (Psychonauts) G-man at 5:11 with the afro.

youtu.be/vtcRWC657PM?t=136

Tangentially related, but in this Stgggs video the guy "Act of War" was an admin on one of the servers I frequented. Holy shit I was retarded Every single time somebody wouldn't listen to him he'd go "Right, you're banned, have a nice life." Really cathartic for some reason to see him in a Stgggs video and it wasn't just me.

yeah nothing major though
some guy recorded some shenanigans from a tf2 server I played on, pretty much only the people from the server watched it though
it was in my recommended videos even though I hadn't looked up anything tf2 in a good while, added to the low view count, which was creepy at the time

The fuck did I just watch

Brian Kibler plays Hearthstone?
What a shitter.

>tfw finding out how fucking annoying I sound through a video someone recorded while playing overwatch
Oh well
I'm the Pharah
youtu.be/ZWtf2syk_t4

If I ever encountered some "personality" while playing Overwatch and knew about it I can't tell whether I'd play normally or go full shenanigans

I had that happen to.

A friend recorded a group of us playing a game and when I watched it at first I was like "Whos this guy? I don't remember him"

Then I remembered saying that stuff and thought "Oh fuck, I sound like that?"

If they used in game mic I would have known about it, but he must only use some sort of VOIP client with his friends for videos (sounds like Skype)

Most people dislike their recorded voice, it took me some time to get used to hearing myself on a video. It also made me aware of annoying habbits that i have, so i stopped

I brushed my teeth and used mouthwash immediately after drinking OJ on accident yesterday.

It was fucking painful.

I fucking hate playing with streamers/video makers. They're always such self-absorbed shitheads.

Some godawful Korean hack copy of Uther Party

twenty fucking seven

yes but they were amateurs with no subs so i didnt give a shit but i did go onto the their video later and comment some shit that was going on

back in like 2007 I was interviewed by someone "famous" in Roblox and in the video the guy twisted everything I said and made up things to make me sound retarded. I got 500 place visits though.

On Normal Dificultys stream he muted me and said i wasent funny ,I never knew he was in te game

youtube.com/watch?v=D5V1RwEnvGs
I was in TB videos once I'm the brightwing you'll see just past 5 mins in

>in the video the guy twisted everything I said
How so?

Ive been caught in azurite, dunkey and STAR maybe 5 operate occasions.

funny enough I was abusing glitches in matches 3 of them

I haven't been on Youtube but I once got matched with Sumail against BananaSlamJamma in a Dota pub. I've also played with Seagull and against Moonmoon in Overwatch.

I got my head chopped off by iReima once
He's actually a giant faggot who got mad that we were playing seriously when he was getting 1 kill every five minutes trying to demoknight on a serious server

Like, did he expect us as Scouts to stand there and die or something?

yes i murdered goldglove and his friends in Rust multiple times

The video was windows movie maker captions instead of in game chat so he just made up things and added "awkward pauses" and other post processing shit to make me sound stupid. This was 9 years ago so I don't really remember

youtube.com/watch?v=_TT-grnoG8A

i'm hoboo obviously i hate these guys except sark hes cool

Judging from how much I played Call of Duty back in the day from CoD4 to Black Ops, I probably ended up in someone's youtube video. If it was MW2, it was probably me getting my ass kicked at that.

I can only hope there's footage out there of me and my squad kicking ass in Bad Company 2 or Battlefield 3. I doubt the cocksuckers who made youtube videos back then uploaded videos of them getting their asses bet, though.

People used to make montages in GunZ all the fucking time. I've probably been in one once or twice.

Fuck knows if they were ever actually uploaded.

>Had a group of peeps I played with in all the Call of Duties from MW2 to Advanced Warfare on the 360
>tfw we had a code word we would say to put on the try hard panties whenever someone mentioned they were recorded
>Some of our most devastating blow outs we've ever won by occurred after someone casually mentions "Let me go check the fridge."
I miss those faggots, but goddamn. One time some guy even messaged a couple of us to check out his youtube video years ago. It wasn't some big youtuber but his video was like "Head to head with shotgun only clan" or some shit. We were all fucking around with the shotguns in MW3, so there was no code word, but I recognized our leader being a faggot with the Striker and C4 immediately.

There's a video of me getting perfected by some no-name in super street fighter 4
No one ever saw it but it drove me to git gud

Yes, I got taunt killed on 2Fort while playing demoman. Had a good laugh.

Killed Shiggy one one of his TF2 loadout videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=IKfX5YmI9UE
I was woodguy
see comments for woodguy moments

I hosted a TTT server Seananners played on once

Well I'm sorry to hear that.

I was in a live stream that like 20 people watched

yeah, a dark souls 3 video of someone cosplay as Pepsiman

i got a friend who used to make stupid videos and i was in a couple even though i told that fag not to record me

what can you do

That's pretty great user.