Several people on Cred Forums said that despite how bad Phantom Hourglass was...

Several people on Cred Forums said that despite how bad Phantom Hourglass was, this game was still worth a playthrough because it was an improvement. Those people are going to hell for lying.

>"You guys are all liars, this game wasn't an improvement!"
>Doesn't list reasons for why he thinks otherwise
OP I know you're too busy jacking off to yourself with your other hand to type but cmon now

Yes, Cred Forums only likes the edgy Zeldas

It's literally better than PH in every way. The only thing to complain about in ST is the flute, and the only things I missed from PH were fishing and Linebeck.

You don't have to like every game Cred Forums recommends and that's okay because I like you just the way you are.

I wish they had given the option to use buttons

Flute's not even bad once you realize you're not supposed to be close to the mic

>traveling seems to be limited exclusively to riding on a train, where you can't even just set the game down and do something else while it travels because they'll occasionally throw an animal or monster you have to scare off with the whistle
>forced stealth sequence where you have to direct a thick as pig shit companion with the stylus
>more dungeon "puzzles" that amount to nothing more than them telling you the exact solution with the pretense that you have to write it down

To be fair to OP, the entire premise of gods putting down train tracks is dumb. And it's a good thing the chancellor (or whatever his title was) turned out to be a monster, because he had a really good point about royal ceremonies to let engineers drive a fucking train are an outrageous waste of taxpayer money.

>more dungeon "puzzles" that amount to nothing more than them telling you the exact solution with the pretense that you have to write it down
This is pretty rare compared to PH and reserved almost exclusively for overworld stuff.
>forced stealth sequence where you have to direct a thick as pig shit companion with the stylus
It takes like 5 minutes, I know it's not great but it's really not worth a bullet point for the game being shit compared to "FUCKING TRAINS"

It's ost is godtier, fuck OP, probably thinks skyward sword is the best zelda game too

desu I would think the kind of person who likes Spirit Tracks would be the same kind of person who likes SS.

>traveling seems to be limited exclusively to riding on a train, where you can't even just set the game down and do something else while it travels because they'll occasionally throw an animal or monster you have to scare off with the whistle
How dare the game designers want to keep the player's attention

BEST PRINCESS ZELDA

Not him but just because keeping the bare minimum amount of attention for the player is a bad idea and will lead to excessive boredom. Have you ever driven on the highway before, particularly during traffic? It's like that.

wow I fucking mangled that sentence, cut off that bullshit about "just because," that doesn't need to be there

>Not him but just because keeping the bare minimum amount of attention for the player is a bad idea and will lead to excessive boredom.

It's hilarious to me that OoT is still the GOAT, and one of the prime reasons is that every game after it just has to obnoxiously waste your time with bullshit like this.

The handholding scene at the end is always so lewd

>we will never get another Toon Link Handheld game

I find OoT to also be an exercise in wasting my fucking time, so I can't really say that it bothers me when the other games do it. The vast majority of Zelda games have some element of them that wastes a shitload more time than it has any right to, barring entries likes LBW and TFH, which cut the bullshit down to just about the absolute minimum.

Minish cap was the only good one with toon link

thank mr rogers

If they wanted to keep my attention, they would have ditched the fucking train and given a normal overworld.

The music was good. Especially the buildup at the Tower of Spirits