Admit it. You'll be getting one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=15dTZlQLHLs
youtube.com/watch?v=-SYfdwtv3eI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope.

I will, and I'll enjoy it

Already have an NES

Why would I get one when I have my NES hooked up to my TV right now?

Yeah, probably.

Kinda looking forward to it.

I would love to since I'm such a nintenyearold, but I already have so much shit that it makes no sense to buy a dedicated emulating device.

For the games it has that you dont.

might get one because it's neat but i already have all the games it offers except for maybe tecmo bowl.

Nope
Ill be getting two

But I own all the games it has that I care about because why wouldn't I? I've owned an NES for twenty years.

Not him but I've had all 30 of those for years.

Every single one of them is common and most are cheap. A few in the $25-30 and down from there.

I would if it had normal Contra instead of Super C

>Nintendo selling emulators

Nah, NES library is a bit overrated (I'm an oldfag, too). But if they make an SNES version, I'll definitely get that.

i personally like Super C over Contra, contra is plagued but those goofy fake 3d levels when super C provides some nice top down levels instead

Then the comment didn't apply to you, you idiots.

Yep, I love these plug n play little fuckers. I always look for them at goodwill.

That don't impress me much

You may have the moves but have you.. Got the touch?

Don't get me wrong, I think you're alright

But that won't keep me warm through long cold lonely nights.

Nope, NES wasn't really my thing. All I ever played was SMB/Duck Hunt and SMB3. If they made an SNES, definitely.

>buy a cheap usb NES controller
>get an emulator
wooooow its the same shit

Hmm...Shania Twain, wasn't it?

It'll probably be sold out

>paying from ROMs
>paying for NES ROMs
>paying $60 for 30 NES ROMs
>paying $60 for a meh level compilation
>paying $60 for a plug-n-play
>paying $60 for a plug-n-play that can't even play NES cartridges or work with any other console in any way, shape, or form
>paying ADDITIONAL money for something that should've been in the package in the first place

Are you fucking retarded?
Don't answer that, I already know you are.

I sure will, lots of quality games in there.

For my Father maybe.
Only because he doesn't understand what emulation is.

The comment directly quoted someone asking why they would get it when they have an NES already but keep up that backpeddling damage control.

I already have a computer that can run an NES emulator

my fucking PHONE can run an NES emulator

No, I'm getting this.

>Nintendo can't make money releasing new consoles so they have to release their old consoles instead
LMAO
Can't make this shit up!

>Playing games on your phone

This goddamn generation has no style.

Everything can emulate NES games, this toy is purely for geek chic redditors.

How could this shit ever compare to the PoP Station 2?

>yfw this outsells the Wii U

Who importing the mini famicom?

Looks pretty rad.

That exists?

What games does it have?

>mfw it outsells the xbone and ps4 this holiday season

I'm sorry, but how the hell are you relevant here?

Why do you think they limited the stock so much?

100% guaranteed this will eventually beat out the lifetime sales of the Wii U.

cancer

For $60 you can buy a Wii and homebrew it to get
>entire Wii library
>part of the GameCube library
>NES, SNES, Master System, Genesis games
>GB, GBC, GBA and other handheld games

All in glorious 480p with a comfy classic controller.

>Nintendo's highest selling home console this generation will be a plug-n-play emulator

There's probably at least 7 or 8 devices in my house that can play all nes games already.

This would be a total waste of money.

yes friendo, class is for men, swag is for boys tips fedora

I still have 2 originals and a top-loader. but I just use emulators cause I don't want to hook them up to t.v's

Mostly the same, save for a few different games like Final Fantasy 3. I am surprised there are no Dragon Quest games, nips love Dragon Quest.

I wonder if the games will have the superior famicom music

I can't put my old NES games in it

I already own most or all of the 30 they put in there (at least they had the sense to put in Star Tropics)

But no, I've already got the real thing.

If dont giving a fuck about 480/240p, even a shit raspiberry pi is more wroth than jewtendo emulator in box.

FISH
TITS

>>Nintendo's highest selling home console this generation will be a plug-n-play emulator

oh fuck I didn't think of it like that

you're right

haha

What the fuck are you even talking about?

I am.

I'm also buying the upcoming OoT, Wario and Donkey Kong amiibos too.

I can happily afford these things because I'm an oldfag idort with a job.

>This goddamn generation has no style.
What is style? Who gives a fuck about it?

Seriously though i'm not even sure, I just wanted an excuse to use that image. I, like 99% of shitposters, am just imitating something I saw someone else do for my own brief amusement.

You can get all of these games for free on the internet.
and your phone.

This isn't aimed at us, it's shooting for the 80's kids who left vidya when they left high school.

It's something they can share with their kids.

I havent hooked up my nes in years, but im pretty sure it still works.

Retard.

He's saying you're retarded for buying something that you can already do for free in pretty much every place imaginable, it's purely for people buying their kids a cheap gift and geek culture fags

I'll buy the SNES version. There weren't 30 NES games I liked before the SNES came out.

No, he is not saying that at all.

The controller?
Yeah of course

Normies don't care about that shit user.

Let it go........

Even though you were shitpostting you were half right since that's half of its demographic

Right, but op is asking us.

The shame being, of course, that all those people probably have several devices in their homes that can do all this already.

Not the guy, but if you weren't wearing a fedora right now, you wouldn't be so chap-assed about us making fun of your fedora.

StarTropics but no Zoda's Revenge to go with it.

Meme Man 2 but not Mega Man 3.

Shitty Renegade wannabe Double Dragon II but not III.

Shitty Castlevania II but not III

Super C without Contra too

Tecmo Bowl and not Tecmo Super Bowl

It's like they purposefully decided to see how shitty they could make the lineup and still sell a million to Nintoddlers.

i already have one, and it's called a wii.

i may grab the controller, but the classic controller is already perfect and more versatile than the old nes design.

Refer to

The system is going to sell to 20-somethings who've never owned a NES, but have heard people talk about it with reverence for years and want to own the closest thing they can get to the real thing, and 30-somethings who haven't played games since they were younger and grew up with the NES and have very fond memories of it.

>Tecmo Bowl and not Tecmo Super Bowl

That one is a licensing issue.

I plan to get an actual NES.

Assuming I can plug it into a laptop, then hell yeah I'll be getting one.

No buy if it's locked down, will give as a gift to nieces and nephews day one if it has an SD slot on the inside
pic related it's why I don't need one myself

Well, it is transmited by a hdmi cable, so you`ll get pretty good picture and allow you to record it with a capture card.

Erm, the controller IS included with the console.

>hdmi
Oh man, can't wait for those... high-definition pixels.

I don't know if it's the shadows or what but yo carpet lookin nasty as shit

I DEMAND SOURCE FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES

that's a hard floor with dust on it, not carpet

And if thats not your thing, you can set it to CRT mode

So clean it up

Whose thing is it?

I've moved since the pic has been taken

Fish Police

mediocre as fuck horribly failed short lived cartoon based on a slightly better comic

only notable for somehow pulling off the miracle of making fish look hot and having tons of waifus

>not just getting the original hardware with an everdrive
>or a wii/xbox for emulation

Is this Jewtendo justification for not having jack or shit coming out this holiday season to stall time for the NX?

I'm going to be honest with you all, the NES games sucked. They were stiff and looked like shit. They were less stiff and less shitty than the Atari shit. That's it. I thanked God when the Genesis and later SNES came out and I've never looked back. Nothing should ever look or play worse than the 16 bit era. Fuck all you nu retro faggots.

Stiff in a good way. Let you accurately judge distances and make precise maneuvers
I bet you hate tank controls too

>no Little Samson

what the fuck is the point?

As if precision died with the NES. NES was overprecise the majority of the time with limited or downright fucking ARCANE jump mechanics (lmao should up be jump? What if we mapped it to right+A! everything is so frontiersy how do we do controls lmaorofl!)

I'll get it and stick it on a shelf.

what game hurt you user

>$60
I havent even got a 3DS.

If they release a SNES with real 240p output yeah i will.
Specially if they add a USB port to load roms from it.

Literally all of them but SMB3.

>wahh its not exactly what I wanted
>seriously implying MM3 is better than 2
look at this special snowflake

Where did Nintendo touch you user?

Show us on the teddy bear...

>Erm,

Rather stick a Raspberry Pi in a 3D printed case and load it with emulators along with rigging up a USB NES controller.

I could get the entire NES collection along with the entire GB/GBC collection on it. More options if I go beyond a normal NES controller.

But I'm a big fucking /diy/ autist, so there's that.

>doesn't have pic related
>I do

I got a raspberry pi instead. Did I make a good choice, Cred Forums?

RaspberryPi profits go to Israel so they can drain the blood of innocent Christian children.

Battletoads

the absolutely madman XD

I have a physical NES copy of almost each and every one of those 30 titles. So no, I have a very hard time imagining myself getting one.
At best I might get the controller, but I don't think I will.

Don't need it. I have my Nintendo and all around half the games that this features.

Nintencucks.

So all but the second easiest game on the entire system.

Sounds like a (You) problem, not an NES problem.

I'm an atheist, so cool.

getting the famicom
youtube.com/watch?v=15dTZlQLHLs

This. I'd get a SNES one in a heartbeat.

They should have made one like these for the N64. They'd get a retarded amount of 90s kids money.

I'd get that shit too if it at least came with Paper Mario, Kirby, and Starfox

Lots of SNES games cant be re-released because licensing issues, or most companies that made the games are dead.

>N64
>having 30 games

Where can I buy a cheap real NES that isn't goodwill?

No, I already have the real console and I'm not a brainwashed consumist manchild

Mexico.

The problem in most places is looking for original ones.

tell me about it.

>interested into being a retro collector.
>went to a 'mercadito' to see whats there.
>didnt have money prepared, just wanting to see.
>found a oringinal nes! nobox, 2 controllers, zapper, and a handful of games, a perfect starter kit.
>200 JODIDOS PESOS!
>didnt buy because didnt have the money at hand.
>at the same time, other guy appears, AND BUYS IT!

to this day, i'm still kicking my balls...

Original NES in really good conditions is $700 ($35 USD) pesos tops.
The problem are the controllers.

Only $500 more.

Manly tears, is that you?

you may be right, its a tent set by a mom in a mercadito we are talking about, for all i know, shit didnt work,

but still, if it worked fine, it was a fucking steal i didnt took advantage.

>HDMI only
>pre 7th gen consoles/games on a LCD flatscreen TV
Don't buy this. Atleast if you emulate yourself you could use a CRT filter. Anything is better than this.

>detachable controllers

Read the specs again.

>CRT Mode
Alright, have we seen images of it? The one Sega uses for its 3D classics is pretty good.

why yes

Super Mario 64
Donkey Kong 64
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Super Smash Bros.
Kirby 64
Starfox 64
Wave Race 64
Mario Kart 64
Mario Party
Mario Party 2
Mario Party 3
Yoshi's Story
Pokemon Snap
Paper Mario
Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon
Sin and Punishment
Rocket: Robot on Wheels
Harvest Moon 64
Mario Tennis
Pokemon Puzzle League
Army Men
Blast Corps
BattleTanx
Mischief Maker
1080 Snowboarding
Bomberman 64
Diddy Kong Racing
F-Zero X
Glover

That's 30 good games, not including M-rated titles and titles made by Rare.

I really won't though.
>Already have a modded Xbox with hundreds of NES games on it
>Even if I didn't have access to that I could just download an emulator and play them on my PC
Why would I bother?

what

I might get 2 just to see what's under the hood and maybe see what I can do with it.

They need some kind of external storage for homebrew and i will buy it.
The games come preloaded anyway.

I have one already
It's called an emulator and an SD card

This, I want an SNES and an N64 version

The N64 library ain't shit without Rare games.

This. And there's no way Microsoft would allow Nintendo to use the Rareware shit.

donkey kong games are still nintendo's

If you don't understand my post, you are either too new, or I've been here too long...

A decade is not too long.

I have a picture. It doesn't look half bad.

>have all my old consoles
>all my old games
>all work
>have an old TV where I play
>don't have to spend on gimmicks to feel nostalgia

Feels good

Could be a possibility, Microsoft published Minecraft on the Wii U

No, this isn't made for me. I already have emulators.

They literally could have fit the entirety of their first party titles on there on a 1gb sd card with room to spare for saves.

Not even 1gb m8, 500mb would be enough.

>people are actually going to pay nintendo for roms of games that everyone has played millions of times

It's ok when Nintendo does it!!!
Why do americucks turn into mindless drones when it comes to the NES? I didn't even own one and I'm already bored to tears by everything about it because of fuckin late 20s/early 30s yanks who go on and on about it because it was the only game in town when they were a kiddie.

Not if you count games released outside america and hacked versions

At least they are having a good time user.

While people like you are here to spit venom and shitpost because you have nowhere else to go.

>hacked versions
?

>games released outside america

Even than, i read that the entirety of the NES library is about 230mb. It would be far less just for first party titles.

Silly user, they will release 30 other games for NES Mini Console: Volume II Only 59.99!

(plot twist: It's shaped like the NES top loader)

If someone bought this for me, I wouldn't even take it out of the package. I can play every game thus has and more for free on multiple devices without them being bundled with games I don't care about. Shit like this was designed specifically for people who have more disposable income than common sense.

Nah, they'll release the Mini SNES next and work their way up to mini Wii U.

Fuuuuck that. I already have the entire SNES and NES libraries plus all kinds of romhacks on a file server. If I could get the VPN working, I'd be able to stream any of those games from basically anywhere. As it stands I can download and play any of those games flawlessly with a quick visit to emuparadise.

Why would I shell out for that thing when I could buy RasPi or something for a similar price and have it do a ton more?

Its just funny to watch all the bile and hatred in this place over the smallest of transgressions, but Nintendo can do something like this and the facade suddenly drops and people's wallets open like the victims they are.
How many times do you need to play Super Mario Bros? How can you not have access to it in some form already?

People are free to waste their money on whatever they like, its just funny how the PC Master Race 60fps Memelord persona drops as soon as Americans see the NES, like some Pavlov-ian learned behaviour from their childhood.

No I won't. I mean, I would, but the scalpers will have it locked down faster than blizzcon tickets.

Nope. It's idiotic. It's not the real hardware and it's paying for emulation. No point to it.

>If someone bought this for me, I wouldn't even take it out of the package

>"Hey son! did you enjoy that mini nintendo thing? Your mother said it was the perfect gift for you."
>*huff* *huff* "God, dad! Why you even waste the money on that normie machine? I can download the entire NES roms in 2 seconds on my PC. It doesn't even have a cartridge slot! "
>"O-oh ok son, I figured you loved your nintendos. I'll go home now, m-mm-merry christmas"

Or you know, he would be nice and say he isn't opening because it could be valuable in the future.

I swear you fags are the fucking worst.

>Nintendo doesn't have a right to sell it's old software!

Free market says hi, bitch.

Probably because I'm a collector and as far as legally playing NES ROMs go, this is a pretty good deal seeing as you're essentially getting 30 NES VC games at $2 a pop with a free mini console and NES controller usable with a Wiimote.

Depending on how easy/expensive it is to import, I'm slightly more interested in the recently announced Mini Famicom that Japan is getting, if only because I want the satisfaction of killing Pol's Voices in Zelda 1 by blowing into the second controller's microphone

that's quite the leap of logic user saying "there is no point in this thing existing when better alternatives exist" to "they don't have the right to sell their stuff".
of course they have the right, but that doesn't mean it isn't stupid. but then again, with the free market, even a stupid idea can be a profitable one!

>collection has meme games like Atlantis no Nazo and yie-ar kung fu
>but also has Solomon's key and their version of crash and the boys
Hmmm.
Still, that being said, neither collection really wins out, since both don't have all the best games of their developers or smart choices for two controllers.
>put in gradius instead of life force/salamander
What the fuck were they thinking?

No way in hell

... But my retard cousins totally will because they buy all this type of shit. The already have similar shit for atari emulation boxes

I will get it, after someone finds way to softmod it.

Honestly, the only reason I'm not is because the controller isn't wireless. I just know I won't use it with my dog and cats and shit.

>no fucking contra
it's shit!

It has Super C.

Funny thing is my parents bought me a Genesis and a SNES and nothing else. Every other system I ever owned afterwards was bought with my own cash, so I can appreciate the value of a dollar, which is why I can say with great certainty that $60 for 30 games you can get for free and play on multiple platforms is a shit deal.

uhhhh

Games included are the following (30 total):
Super Mario Brothers
Mario Brothers
Donkey Kong
Ice Climber
Excite Bike
Rockman 2
Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari
Balloon Fight
Yie-Ar Kung Fu
Pac-Man
Makai Mura
Gradius
Solomon no Kagi
Tsuppari Dai Sumou
Super Mario Bros. 3
Final Fantasy III
Galaga
Dr. Mario
Atlantis no Nazo
Hoshi no Kirby - Yume no Izumi no Monogatari
Downtown Nekketsu Shinkoukyoku
Ninja Ryuukenden
Mario Golf
Super Mario USA
Double Dragon II
Super Contra

As well as the following FDS Games:
The Hyrule Fantasy - Zelda no Densetsu
Metroid
Akumajou Dracula

>you can get for free and play on multiple platforms

That's technically stealing.

>As well as the following FDS Games:
>The Hyrule Fantasy - Zelda no Densetsu
>Metroid
>Akumajou Dracula

So do these games have the disk system sound tracks and the microphone trick for Zelda?

I want one because it looks really cool, but I doubt I'll be able to get one until next year, and that's assuming Nintendo bothers to keep making them.

>StarTropics but no Zoda's Revenge to go with it.
It's lucky to be even getting StarTropics.

>Meme Man 2 but not Mega Man 3.
Nobody gives a shit about Mega Man 3. People want 2.

>Shitty Renegade wannabe Double Dragon II but not III.
Double Dragon 3 sucks, and 2 is the only NES Double Dragon that's both good and has a multiplayer campaign.

>Shitty Castlevania II but not III
Castlevania III has issues running on clone hardware, and we don't know how the NES mini is built. Also, Simon's Quest is great, fuck you.

>Super C without Contra too
Only legitimate complaint you have so far.

>Tecmo Bowl and not Tecmo Super Bowl
Super Bowl requires more licensing due to the NFL teams instead of Tecmo Bowl's NFLPA licensing only.

>paying for a locked down emulator box

I'm gonna buy two and two spare controllers. This thing is awesome!

Makes me sad more than anything. There much more to NES than fist party games and a select few from the mega publishers.

>buying a literal rehash machine

>nintoddlers

KYS

over/under 3.5 inch penis?

Why the fuck can't they do this with SNES games? I'm so tried of the fucking NES.

Of course I am, because I want to share some of my old video game memories with my younger cousins the way I use to play them; on the big tv in the living room with my family watching us play.

The only games I give a shit about emulating are rpgs, because fuck playing anything but rpgs and adventure games older than steam on a pc.

I swear that CastleVania 2 and Atlantis no Nazo are only on there because of AVGN and Arino.

Because of how SNES carts were made and the legality involved.

Explain?

Because you can't put together 30 SNES games that lay people will give a shit about like you can NES games.

It's better than having to buy the same game multiple times if you want to play it on more than one. A big problem with the way companies deal with the piracy of older games is that instead of creating a system that's more convenient like how music, television, and movies moved to online streaming services, they just say, "stop stealing our shit," and call it a day.
I'll buy a means by which to use older controllers on my PC for emulation (either with an adapter or buying a usb controller that simulates an older controller), so I'm not opposed to spending money. The question is, am I gonna spend it on something designed to be easy and convenient, or expensive and inconvenient?

You guys realize that this thing isn't for "gamers", right? It's for people who grew up with and grew out of NES. Most of those millions of players didn't keep thier NES nor have an opinion on emulation over collecting; they played Mario as a kid and then will buy this because they literally haven't played Mario since before they got erections.

This is for those dreaded causals that you hate so much.

Perhaps if it was a repro of an actually worthwile console such as the PSX but there's no way I'm handing out cash for this nintendo kiddy crap.

Sorry I'm using my money for a PS4 Pro since I want to play a game (in HD, also for VR) that I loved 15 years ago on my Dreamcast.

REZ Infinite.

Also, no thanks to any Nintendo gimmicks.

This, plus even if you could, it would invariably have SuperFX games and SuperFX games are completely off the table for an SNES mini due to the legal gray area regarding ownership that the SuperFX chip inhabits.

>"I grew up with the ps3!"

How well does this thing work?

I was about to call bullshit, but so many of the games I gave a shit about on SNES would be an absolute bitch for them to get the rights to again.

>NES
>not a worthwhile console

I like people like you since you help keep NES games relatively cheap.

How are people not bored with the NES?

Read

I've got nes and like 80 games already but I may pick this up as a cute nick nack and something to keep in the living room for visitors to play with

hmm, autism wasn't it?

HELL yeah

Yeah, fellow young person. Old games are teh lame. Mario Bros. on NES doesn't even have online multiplayer, achievements, deathmatch, or leaderboards. Total suckage, brotato.

I still have my original working NES and I also have emulators on my 3DS so no, I have no need for this.

Here's the new promo trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=-SYfdwtv3eI

Try to sound less hurtburt next time.

Interesting that the mini Famicom has one less icon at the top

THE SYSTEM HAS 30 BETTER GAMES THEN THE WII U
EVERY SINGLE GAME FROM THE WII U IS WORSE THEN EVERY SINGLE GAME ON THIS SYSTEM

30 GAMES THAT ARE BETTER WITH DIFFICULTY
WITH GAMEPLAY
WITH STRATEGY IT TAKES TO BEAT THE GAME
WITH REWARDING YOU FOR ACHIEVING THINGS IN THE GAME
NEO NINTENDO IS DOGSHIT COMPARED TO

THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES NEO NINTENDO NOT NEO NINTENDO.