The best gta will never be on pc

>The best gta will never be on pc

Kill me now

my negro

I loved this game. It felt very unique, even despite it using the same city as GTA3.

plus Tony Cipriani is awesome. Too bad it wasn't Michael Madsen this time around though

>what is ppsspp

You can emulate both the PSP and the PS2 version. Shut up.

chinatown wars isnt on pc

You can emulate both.

>it's another pc port begging thread

>Desmume

>TFW yoga, bowling, dates, marathons, and other stupid shit made it in to 4 and 5
>Not the 1000/10 drug dealing

Both emulate horribly and can't be modded fuckwad

>muh mods

The psp emulates okay, but has shitty camera controls. The ps2 emulates at full speed but has a shitty blurry grain on everything even at 4x resolution.

Are you fucking serious nigger? PPSSPP emulates both perfectly and works with mods

Whats your settings? I keep getting minor hangups when driving and a shitton of popin models and textures, also the camera is annoying

feel bad

>Jive Drive

Settings where? I simply play it with 1080p at default emulator settings, went through entire game without single issue anywhere.

>Le epic vice city maymay vaypurwahv XD LE EBIN LOL GREAT VIBES BRUH

I hate vice city because it's a fucking meme...
Lcs was better

>Hating friends in 4
>Brings up 5 with literally fuck all to do and no benefits from doing anything with them

I bet you don't BOWL LIKE AN ANGEL.

>The work on the non official PC Edition stopped
FUCK

>>Le epic vice city maymay vaypurwahv XD LE EBIN LOL GREAT VIBES BRUH
Did your autism flare up? The fuck is wrong with you?

I hated 4 because of Niko, no other reason. Nobody likes slavs. I really wish the story revolved more around the italian mob than every single gang of ny city... and had an italian character.

Why won't this goddamn vice city meme end?

>Game gets ported to phones and every playstation console instead of PC
>Every other game besides vcs and lcs are on the pc

Should I do it Cred Forums?

>he posts the worst GTA game

>italian character
>Not liking Roman

The fuck are you on about? Jimmy Peg ,Phil Bell, and Ray were italian.

You're just whining over trivial shit.

thats not gta advance

That's UK user, enjoy your cards in 5 though.

I have no hope in future GTA's single player.

I had the privilege to play these 2 games and yet couldn't git gud enough to finish them.
Stopped at the fighting against mom's hitmen mission in Liberty stories and that killing 10 or 15 dudes mission in Chinatown
Feels bad man.

Yeah they were a small part of the story, the rest filled with niggers and slav shit.

Niko is a horrible character and embodies the average slav trying to be a nigger garbage. No hairstyles, bland commie clothing, fucking shitty accent.

I started this game on the psp 2 days ago.
I played it on the ps2 first. then on the psp way back in the day.
excellent game.

Gta4 was utter shit without mods. The only good thing about that fucking game was tbogt. I hate fags and I have to admit tony was a remarkable character.

Forgot to mention, I didn't care too much for luis, he seemed like a hispanic CJ clone.

Meh, even VCS was better.

3>SA>VCS>5>LCS>VC>London>2>Advance>14>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CW

You can't work for one crew the whole game and GTA has always been about changing loyalties and only caring for those that help and don't get in the way.

>Should I do it Cred Forums?

No, think about RDR never coming to PC either first.

>14
>5

So you're a multiplayer loving future fag.

>3 that high
>LCS above VC
>1 and 4 that low(lower than fucking advanced)

Can we at least all agree that gta online was the worst shit to ever happen and that gta is now dead...?

Why must you twist the fork in my soul even deeper?

I hoped it would be SAMP HD edition...

Anyone that disagrees with VCS having at least better story, controls, protagonist and feels is a faggot

Good taste, user.

I agree.
even when it was announced. I knew it was going to be shit. 4 had it. but it was never the main selling point like GTAO is.
Instead of having story DLC. we are getting small shit dlc for GTAO.
how is it that it got so big?

I hate multiplayer.
meant to type 4 obviously, you retard.

What is any form of emulation?

Would you recommend the DS or PSP version of Chinatown Wars?

psp.
mostly because of the nub is better than the d-pad

You are wrong and you know it, faggot.
The correct order is:
VC>SA>3>5>VCS>LCS>CW>4>2>ADVANCED.

PSP. Looks & runs better.

Nobody likes the nub
PSP is better of course if you're emulating it

PSP because of the extra content and better graphics. only advantage the DS has is that the minigames in the game were obviously meant for touch controls.

The PS2 version naturally looks shitty. There isn't much that can help it. It's a PSP ported to the PS2 with the screen blown up. It's not going to look good. Good game, though. If you can get over the graphics.

It's too late future fag

Because Jack isn't around to keep them from appealing to children any more.