PPSSPP

Anyone trying to emulate games with this piece of shit?
I downloaded the last version from gplay and
>jeanne darc
characters are missing and all there's a ton of japanese kanji on the screen for some reason
>outrun
slows as fuck, sound is fucked, car doesn't show properly, in different settings the track doesn't even show
>birth by sleep
characters aren't showing
Now, i did try various settings actually.
Many of my own, and looking at videos or the forums and none of them are working.
I'm trying to emulate it on a Galaxy S5 by the way. Anyone currently emulating on android could lend me a hand?
I'm going to download a previous version and see if it works better.

>android
Found you'r'e problet

>piece of shit

you're a retard

Is that Shea Serranos dog?

There's plenty of people saying most games are playable on android.
I doubt they're all lying.
Why?
No lo se
It's just a picture that you find if you search french bulldog in google m8

Try using a pc lol
Also dont call the emu a piece of shit, it runs flawlessly on pc

Of course it runs well on pc, but i want to emulate on the go.

Get a bettet mobile device

Emulators are crap in general and that's about it.

PPSSPP is kinda shitty

Nah, people are emulating on a s5 with good fps and speed.
But most of the videos i've found are from older versions of the emulator, so latest release might just be crap.
Probably the android version yeah.
The pc version worked fine when i tried it a year ago. Also no better alternative sadly.

ppsspp is god tier, I don't understand how it runs so well. I've never tried it on a phone, though.

Jeanne d'arc is a bad game but I recall that you need to download the official PSP font to run it properly; it's not packaged with the emulator because it's copyrighted or something.

Could you check how well Tactics Ogre, Gungnir, and Growlanser run on your phone? I figure the only games that would be playable on a touchscreen are TRPGs and even then it's definitely better to just use a psp.

Both Star Oceans work now and so does FF Type 0. I went through Type 0 three times, it is pretty dope.

I am going through Super Metroid hacks right now, so I will see what to do next after those.

I've read about the fount thing, but the issue i have is that the characters are missing, in a different setting i can see half of their body and it's glitched.
>Could you check how well Tactics Ogre, Gungnir, and Growlanser
I'd have to download them and my internet is kinda of crappy.
But i'm writing down those games, since i'm looking for games i didn't play back in the day.

Could you check what version are you using? You can see on the main menu.
Also the general settings?
What device?

I can't play patapon because of sound lag

Yeah, sound is glitchy for me too in the games i tried.

>But most of the videos i've found are from older versions of the emulator, so latest release might just be crap.

Or you're just retarded.

nah

>i want to play psp games on the go!
I know you said emulate but I'm going to completely disregard that because you should probably just get an actual fucking PSP! The ! is ironic so raise a stink about it and I'll climb inside your asshole, slice up an empty space inside your appendix, and shit five pounds all the way into it.

Dumb phoneposter

I know psps are cheap as fuck, but i was kinda tying to avoid that since carrying two devices is a pain the ass.
I'm a ride you can't survive faggot
Kill yourself, i'm posting from my pc.