Did anyone watch his new show? Plenty of shit but worth it for the No Man's Sky post mortem at the very end

Did anyone watch his new show? Plenty of shit but worth it for the No Man's Sky post mortem at the very end

youtu.be/7i1ylWxKJjA
Sean Muray shit at about 1hr48

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1KKUUgoV3JA
youtube.com/watch?v=PKzF173GqTU
youtube.com/watch?v=mdGXSUUkmJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I honestly liked it overall. Not a fan of livestreams but it was fine in my eyes for the standard.

Sam Drake vs Pooh was pretty fun to be honest too

>literally compared Sean with Molyneux

there is definitely room for improvement but they did a good job for their first episode

Geoff is pretty much the only guy who could pull shit like this off

>live audience
>for video games show

C R I N G E
R
I
N
G
E

>that flash animation with the singing baby

That shit was awful. But other than that I enjoyed the episode, it's nice to have a vidya skit/news show after G4 died out.

Why is it so long?

I literally skipped the whole video just to see Kyle Bosman.

>cringe

Off to reddit with you

>7 dolar pedro is featured on the show

time?

why the fuck is there a studio audience for this

youtube.com/watch?v=1KKUUgoV3JA

>pope was in college when he and molyneux were pals

Where does the time go?

>audience claps after the molyneux clip
this is why studios will keep pulling this bullshit

hes cool

I jumped to a random part of the stream.

Sundered looks really interesting.

>mug
>pokemon card

It hurts. Hold me Cred Forums.

I used to flush nerds like geoff down the toilet

>a lot of these are from Battleborn

he actually seemed to be cutting up Sean

sounds like Sean was a jackass to him

not surprising

i really dont like the live crowd.

they're way too close to the set.

I only care about Bosman's new show

I don't like how it's apparently made up of a group of retards who clap at clips showing them how they were screwed over two decades ago

I kind of feel bad for Geoff, he always tries to be professional and bring vidya media up to other industry standards...who knows if it will ever work or not.

>that segment with them comenting on the article that said younger people weren't getting jobs because of vidya, but they were happier
What was even the point of that? All 3 of them said "lol they're retards". If you want to discuss articles bring people that actually want to discuss it, not hug each other.

He genuinely likes video games. Problem is everybody else hates video games.

Holy shit, Bosman being as good as he was back on GT, it's a miracle

Seems to be console-centric. Sad.

>My nemesis Angry Joe

kek

>Sean saying he may come to the show in Oct

>calls sean a great ideas man who made us believe in his vision
>he wanted to preserve the mystery he disrespected us

yes doritio pope that's what a CON MAN DOES

Overall I quite liked it. There was indeed plenty of stuff that was hard to stomach with some of the youtube ecelebs, but it was easy enough to just zone out for those segments and then it turned good again.

Makes me hate Sean even more. It further proves he had rational people telling him to cut back on all the empty promises and release the game as an early access game and all the things this faggot SHOULD HAVE done. Instead, Sean lied to the very last second when this game was released and now has went into hiding the past nearly 6 weeks.

Sure, Sean and his studio made their money, but I highly doubt their next game will do well. Sony won't be backing it and, while there are stupid people out there, many will see that the game is made by the same people who made NMS and will immediately disregard it.

I didn't buy NMS and I only saw the shitfest on here. Recently, I moved and my roommate has this game. I played it sober and it was like everyone said: boring and and repetitive as fuck. So I did what everyone said and got high and played it---the same result. No matter how hard you try, this game is a piece of shit. It's hard for me to believe one could release that E3 trailer and lie in interviews knowing full well most of that shit wasnt in the final build.

Do you think?

>Keighley securing exclusive gameplay footage for his show
Yes. This is good. Like, I wasn't all that interested in the games in question this time around. But this is great.
Keighley has enough pull and influence to get his hands on good footage outside of events like E3 and whatever.

>shuhei and now dorito pope shitting on sean

fuckin love bosman

That's what happens when you are a dirty lying snake who gets caught, people have to fucking publicly cut ties with you to not be stuck getting dragged down with you

Hmm, Doritos Pope actually seems like a pretty cool guy, even if I've been memed into believing otherwise. I think his analysis of Sean Murray and the "dream" of No Man's Sky was spot on and examined both sides of the issue.

It's embarrassing when people try to legitimize video games.

Doritos Pope is probably the best vidya representative we have. You can tell he gives a shit but at the same time doesn't sperg out, especially when representing games on a bigger stage.
He also at least tries to stay optimistic a lot of the time. A lot of people, myself included, get really easily swept up in to the wave of cynicism for everything new relating to video games.

as much as i hate e-celebs the angry man was right about dude sex cash shop. its a shame he can only express himself in such a memetastic way that when they went back to dorito pope and fedora baker everyone laughed him off and his opinion was discarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=PKzF173GqTU

How anyone can hate him I don't know. If anything he is too good to be covering video games.

They were ready to just tear him apart. But thankfully for us Keighley is just too good for that to happen.

Is he... dare I say, our guy?

You do realize Sony had a huge part in making Sean's project seem much larger than it was too, right?

>oh no hes making more sense than her
>cut the interview short so we can instead give our one sided opinions

Goddamn that chick was annoying and condescending. Also, circular logic
>video game teaches boys to only value sex
>boys will always choose sex in the game because that's what they value

A company's job is to sell product. It literally exists to make money. The only ones to blame are consumers for falling for it. You have to be naive as fuck to think any business on the planet isn't out to get you to spend.

Look at that game. He's a pussy beast.

Literally had no idea he had a show.
That's pretty cool though I'll have to catch it next week.

>didn't want him around anymore because he was being negative
thats actually so incredibly fucked

He is still bounded to sony, so he wont talk about the PR who made this good idea into that hype train.

You can tell she's into him. Alpha as fuck.

god joosten is way too fake. fucking religious upbringing ruining a perfectly good looking girl

He's only being nice to her because she's friends with his bf, kojima-san

Where was this kind of content at Bosman at Home?

This is what normies and oldies have been eating since the early 90's.
Fucking puritans.

oh this hit too hard, i "like" EZA but I honestly miss this most of all from GT and they haven't been able to make this magic happen again.

>That feel when Keighley gets roasted by McHale.
>Suddenly starts to do a 180, and try and be serious about gaming journalism after realizing what a tool he's become.
>Calls Sean Murray out on his shit.
>Gets told to piss off because he's being negative.

Holy shit. Is Geoff finally going back to pre-"Doritos Pope" mode?

">in fact, 15 years ago in 1999 there was one person who sold me on his idea of a video game"
>"i've found this clip on youtube, let's give it a watch"
>it's Peter fucking Molyneux

Well no surprise there.

source?

I didn't watch the whole thing. Too long.

I skipped to the part where he talks about No Man's Sky, and it was very genuine. I liked it.

I don't regularly watch any shows online, but I may try this one out again.

I miss the scouts. The days of being a boyscout was a blast.

He seems to need the pressure of a deadline, something bosman at home didn't have

>he didn't mention Sony at all
Geoff is just part of the problem.

>Sundered looks really interesting.
Looks a lot like Guacamelee. Which I'd say is a very good thing.

*tips*

He really took a step back and looked at his life after the Doritos Pope debacle.

It's one thing to call out a small indie dev that's probably a one hit wonder anyways, and another to call out an international corporation, one of the biggest and most influential pillars of his industry.

game award episode
youtube.com/watch?v=mdGXSUUkmJw

it was cool to see behind the scenes of one of gaming's biggest annual shows

Not surprised, Sean has proven he is just a big babby wanting approval like his letter in review copies.

is there any footage of him without a psychopathic, shit-eating grin?

This improv is not nearly as terrible as I thought it would be.

>Blurs out caption
Im sure it was mostly because it was showing the original channel/website host along with his name but the effect was....magical.

Man Keighley is the best.
I love how you can tell he's passionate and honest about the industry. He's willing to shill here and there for a vidya but makes it very known that he is self aware he is shilling.
His rant at the end about NMS sounds so taboo. The way he words things sounds like he's willing to break any PR rule. Which makes him so interesting to listen to when he's being himself.

If anything he is bending so called PR rules, calls out Sean but then says its not so much his fault for being a bitchass as everyone/internet already hyped up NMS in their minds.

Calling out the multiple reels on YT and showing off the OG hack Peter should be more then enough to tell you his opinion, if his shit eatting grin wasnt enough. Same grin when he was on Fox News. He knows the score.

thanks senpai

Please pope force him to have this segment every show and I'll respect you till the day you die. Structured bosman is a gold mine

>my nemesis angry joe

amazing it took retards this long to respond, after all they were part of the scam hype

they probably saw how much money sean got, and he did not share with them, so now they shit on him

Got around to watching the whole thing and damn, Geoff was really passionate in that last section. Haven't seen that in a long while

Did not mean to reply to that. Oops

funny how 2 days ago 7dollars pedro was shitting on youtube but look who has a spot on the youtube gaming show 54 minutes in?

also that Konami/Kojima thing at the awards.

It is awful, you are obviously shilling monkey, get out.

>infinite cringeworthy fillers with cancerous yt e-celebs which take more screen time than videogames
>titanfall 2
>generic fps reusing all possible assets from tf1, including weapon skins, animations, even fucking on-scren damage indicator
>running around poking terrible AI bots
>crowd goes wild, wow, so much fun

>you spawn as full hp/shield titan and shoot few enemy titans with 1 hp bar on the plain field
>wow so cool, crowd goes wild

>more cancerous e-celebs

Just fucking leave this board, Jeof, you are fucking dead.

>dat post
>dat gif
I'm getting mixed signals

Those are necessary evils to getting a show with this big of a budget. Geoff pretty clearly doesn't give a shit during most of the obvious paid promo crap compared to the segments he actually gave a damn about

Watched the whole thing, this reminds me of watching g4 and makes me realize how much I've been missing this kind of thing. Will have to check it out more.

>Bosman

sold