Now that the final chapter in the Danganronpa Hope's Peak Academy trilogy has been released...

Now that the final chapter in the Danganronpa Hope's Peak Academy trilogy has been released, what do you think of the series as a whole? Rate each installment and your overall enjoyment of the trilogy.

DR1: 7/10
DR2: 9/10

I loved the cases/characters in DR2 a lot more than those in DR1. Trial 5 and 6 in DR2 was just amazing to watch unfold.

I liked that all the classmates awoke in DR3, although it's kind of bugs me that real Chiaki died in absolute torment and misery without realising how important her actions were. She died thinking she was a failure when really she was a shining beacon of hope for class 77-B.

It's also fucked for Hajime, as he has to live with two memories of his waifu dying now.

anime was a mistake

Please edit this so that both options are Yes.

Ending was so anti-climatic.
But I guess what can you do when the main villain has been dead for months.

8/10 I liked it.

Doujins when?

I appreciate the attempt, they knew how bad fans wanted to see them interact, but you'd think Nagito would bring up Makoto being the Ultimate Hope

You can create the future.

Unless you're Chiaki, of course.

sleep tight chiakers

DR1: 8/10 Ran a little long at some points but overall a very interesting mystery.
DR2: 9.5/10 Fucking amazing ride of a story, held back by small gameplay issues.

DR3 Side Future: 7/10 It fucking falls apart near the end due to COMPLEX MOTIVES but I can't deny I had a lot of fun theorizing and watching the early episodes. Probably a 5/10 if you watch it by itself without a week of excitement between episodes.

DR3 Side Despair: 2/10 its not very good. Retroactively ruins DR2's twist and was just rushed and crappy all around making Junko look like a total chump.

DR3 Side Hope: 8/10 Saccharine sweet but the fanservice was good, fuck it.

>My copy of UDG arrived today
>But I gotta wait until tomorrow for my Vita memory card to show up too
>And I need that for the JP voices

Enjoy your 20 hours of nothing

DR2 > DR1 > DR3(Future/Hope) > DR3(Despair)

Prove me wrong. You can't.

Hope is better than Future, Future is fucking retarded.

Hope was technically part of Future. It was just as retarded but at least entertaining because we got to see the DR2 cast kick ass.

Also force ghost Chiaki was fucking hilariously stupid.

Both animes were weak, with Future having one hell of a messy plot progression (and overall plot) and Despair messing too much with mind hack and complex motives.

The best part of Despair was Nagito pointing the gun. The best part of Future was Asahina's tits.

this

disappointed

Really wish we'd get a slice of life with the DR1/2 cast. The casual fun moments really incredibly fucking enjoyable, the writers clearly have a knack for it.

What an average end to an average anime. The DR2 cast all being alive makes the killing games pointless, but I was already disappointed in the show enough not to care and just enjoy the fanservice. I wish they in any way acknowledged that they had done horrible things to people and remembered how Nagito is an absolute madman.

Hopefully V3 is good and they don't end it off with another shitty anime.

At least the theory that it was all just an anime didn't turn out to be true.

And even if DR3 was mediocre, at least we got more of based Imposter.

The whole reason they even did anything was to atone for the shitty things they did. Them all knowing that they're all pieces of shit is why they were getting along so well

I wish it did, the theories were infinitely better than "lol its tengan cause uh..."

>Nagito Komaeda, who experienced death in the program. What kind of world did he see? How did he wake up? An original, single episode story that continues from theDanganronpa 3: The End of Hope’s Peak Academyanime.
Nagito's wild ride isn't over yet.

Why isn't Makoto known as the Ultimate Manlet

Stupid edgy shit/10

It's so weird how Nagito is basically more popular/focused on than any of the main characters

Nagito is a main character, you even play as him.

would have been better than COMPLEX

>danganronpa doujins

never EVER

>literally an old man with complex motives

You
were born
a SHSL