So, I need to buy a real gaming chair as I spend a lot of time at my computer and the one I have now sucks

So, I need to buy a real gaming chair as I spend a lot of time at my computer and the one I have now sucks.

Can anyone recommend any to me that are on the cheaper end but still decent?

>real gaming chair

>real
>gaming
>chair

Retarded phrase of the day

Just buy a nice office chair, got mine for $90

Meme chairs, literally ass fedoras

Whatever, a chair that is made for being used while playing games specifically.

Go to an office supply store.
Sit in some chairs.
Get one you think is comfortable.

wtf is a 'gaming chair'

No such thing OP faggot.

And its not like IKEA isn't good enough.
Even their non comfort chairs.

Just buy a shitty chair to be a hipster

My ass hurts after an hour or two in any office chair I have ever bought.

Try losing some weight fatass

Well aren't you nice! Thanks for the advice.

I know you hate anything "gaming" but the chair in the OP is far better than an Ikea office chair

Is there like a cheaper version of those?

I use a recliner.

Yes, just rip a race car seat out of a race car and stick it on some wheels.

wouldnt fat people have comfy asses since its full of fat?

True, but cheaper versions don't have the same hydraulics, cushions, and a lot of things.

Other chairs that is extremely good? Barbers often have good chairs, most likely expensive as fuck

Whatever you get make sure you can comfortably lean back into it while using mouse+keyboard so you actually utilize the back support, don't be one of the hundreds of twitch streamers that slouch over their 500+ shekel chairs.

>Yes, just rip a race car seat out of a race car and stick it on some wheels.
This actually sounds like a good idea.

Don't act like you aren't well aware, lardlord

car seats are actually the best possible option. they're already designed to be comfortable to sit in for hours at a time, unlike most office/"gamer" chairs

My chair.

I've had it a few years now, it's still pretty comfortable though after so much use the covering material is flaking off and it's not as soft as it used to be.

It isn't a matter of how comfy their bottom is, it is a matter of weight. All their weight, torso, arms, head is going to be resting on their lower spine. Eventually, the compression is going to cause discomfort, pain and, in some cases, vertebral damage, which will result in chronic pain. Not only that but the anus is also supporting some weight, which is a common cause for haemorroids. Also are you a man? If so the prostate can also be compressed which can lead to chronic prostatitis.

A good chair is important if you are overweight and spend a lot of time sitting. However, losing weight is far more effective. and healthy.

I'm not really that overweight? I mean, I have a bit of chub but I'm not some sort of 'sit around all day and do nothing guy' just haven't been eating as well as I should.

>sit in chair at office store
>feels super comfy
>buy it and go home
>it ends up having 1/10 the butt cushioning the store model had
I need a new chair but can't even trust chairs I've tried, I don't know what to do.

I made an office chair from an old STI seat that would never be put to use, used the cars hydraulics to support it. It does not move, but these bucket seats are comfy.

The EXACT reason I started this thread. I could care less about bells and whistles I just need it to not hurt my ass.

I did the exact same thing with my current chair. It was awesome in the store but after 3 months it sucks and I have to use a pillow.

I assure you any "gaming chair" you buy will be as uncomfortable as the low quality garbage chairs you keep buying from staples, and will be reduced to rubble within 2 years.
If you want a real chair your options are either a steelcase leap or an herman miller areon.
Both are crazy expensive at $800+ but you can always find them used for under $300, $200 if you're lucky, as long as you don't care about the color (office shit tends to be beige)
Top: Leap
Bottom: Aeron.

these DxRacers maximize my performance in-game by 40%, I also bought one for my wifes son, he loves it. They help with those long gaming sessions, I don't even think about reproducing.

Better rip one out of W222 or something - it can even have a massage option.

Are you a fucking retard? because something that retarded can only be bait