Hey PSVita bros, is this Nep game better than U?

Hey PSVita bros, is this Nep game better than U?

The combat is going in the right direction... tho not exactly there yet, still too easy. It even has online gameplay with 3 other players...
But the story is the worst one out of every single nep game out there.

I guess I would say it's better than U in terms of battle system/combat but worst in terms of story.

Thanks, buddy.

What are you talking about? The gameplay is worse than U.
Backstage Talk was great though.

It's better than the Berserk game coming out, right?

>But the story is the worst one out of every single nep game out there.
How the hell does it manage to be worse than V/RB3?

At least you can guard in this one.

No it's not. Meme all you want about Musou games, but their gameplay feels right and well made.

It just felt worse than U. All those enemies that constantly knock you down, and the damn HP sponge bosses.

The first and last Musou game I've played was Sengoku Basara on the PS2

It was okay I guess, I haven't started U yet but I bought it when it got released on steam.
What should I expect?

Tamsoft being best girl after Blanc, and Nepgear and Uni turning into lesbos.

I can't decide which one to get, this or Gal Gun.

god damn it, being poor and NEET is suffering

Story in the first Neptunia was fucking "Godnesses fight each other and Magicon (or whatever) fucks shit up, go win friends and stop her". I didn't know that Neptunia writing comes in good and bad varieties.

Hyperdimension rebirth 2 is on sale today on steam.

Get Gal*Gun Double Peace instead. The gameplay in Blanc's game isn't that fun honestly. And it will go on sale sooner rather than later.
Gal Gun has fun, but easy gameplay. And the character interactions are also fun and funny.

It will launch with 40% off during its first week.
I guess I can buy Gal Gun on October 5th, the day its 10% off will end, and Blanc during its last day on sale as well?

What's the appeal in those games ?

If I had to play one, which one would it be ?

Re;Birth 1
>where do I start a series

cute girls
memes
passable gameplay

start with the remake of the first one

Slightly but it suffers from less modes and half the missions are tied up in the region locked multiplayer.

Steam version comes out tomorrow so I think the region lock is no longer a problem, though the playerbase will probably the next problem

shit not tomorrow but october 3rd

The missions are 100% doable solo but it does get a bit boring. Having people around to play with really helps it not feel like a slog.

Thanks. Hoping to play it soon.

>All those enemies that constantly knock you down

Git gud. Game would be too boring and shitty if nothing can knock you down to disrupt your combos.

> and the damn HP sponge bosses.

I do admit that there are a few HP sponges but still isn't enough to take long to beat anything unless you are vastly underleveled.

Hope you have fun.

I had some good chuckles at Uni and Blanc's expense. But be aware that the main story is pretty short.
I feel like I blew through it in about 3 sessions each one about 2 hours long. Your mileage might vary but its a short ass story.

It balances out. U had all that horribly balanced hard mode shit where you would die in a single hit, even at lv.80-90+.

I just hope it isn't priced lower than the other neps then RB1~RB3 and definitely not VII

>Vert is your trash icon

my fetish
I'll make a 5000000x5000000 jpeg of my semen and dump it into Vert

That would be cool... If i had a trash icon.

I never played U but I'll try this out once it comes out on PC

Looks like a shovelware spin-off.
Is the dialogue fun enough and Blanc cute enough to bother getting anyway?

The originals were already shovelware.

Somehwat better gameplay and the story is Blanc's(best girl, just the best) fanfiction which definetly threw many people off

GOD DAMN BLANC IS SO FUCKING CUTE. HOW CAN ANYONE TOP BLANC? BLANC IS MUH WAIFU.

>HOW CAN ANYONE TOP BLANC?
It's impossible

wtf I want TOP BLANC now

>Blanc gets a get

How much is this going to cost?

30usd with 40% off

If my math is right that should only be $70 Canadian.