Any games that are similar to Mad Max that could capture my attention the same way? Batman need not apply

Any games that are similar to Mad Max that could capture my attention the same way? Batman need not apply.

I wish Mad Max had new game +

The moment you unlock every part for your car, you run out of stuff to do.

Rage

man I really wanted to like this game

I really hated the fact that you killed chumbucket

I did play it on PS3 ages ago and to me it was alright. Might buy on PC heavily discounted. Thanks

holy shit, do you get to play afterwards? ALONE?!
i fuckin hated that guy.

Not alone. The game brings him back. Makes sense since he was what controlled the Harpoon and Thunderpoon. I do think you should have been able to choose someone different as your fighter.

Chumbucket was a bro.

Max is a fucking dick.

Ive still got tons of the small camps and a few large ones. Plus those races and those purple npc side missions.

So no.

Why is the steering wheel on the wrong side?

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Joking aside, I like how if you enter the car through the left side enough times Chumbucket asks why you aren't going through the right side and how he's confused why a saint would do that.

I've played and finished that one. It was pretty fun

I stopped playing after the belts on the V8s don't spin

I mean how

This game was SO CLOSE to being good.

Like, I played it and beat it, but it was almost exclusively for those parts of the game that actually felt like Mad Max.

>Desperate car fights before you get too OP
>tfw actually low on gas/supplies and need to scavenge

Like, Max is a bad motherfucker but the game really shines when you're in desperate situations that make you think on your feet and unfortunately it just doesn't make you do that all that much.

Also, was I the only one super disappointed that the thunder poon was basically an RPG instead of the explosives-tipped javelines the Warboys use?

Also pretty much nothing Max did was consistent with the way his character was written.

Outlander is unfortunately still the definitive Mad Max game.

The game doesn't bring him back. Max is just imagining him. Which is why he is not around for Fury Road.

>Other games haven't adopted the Nemisis system en masse.

Literally why. Give me randomly-generated convoys and bandit chiefs, Mad Max.

Australia, mate. Although, to be fair, I'm australian and I got in the wrong side everytime anyway.

That makes more sense to hold immersion after you finish the story, but it doesn't actually say that. Thanks though, actually a neat thought.

I'm also Australian and did the same thing. I had to force myself to get into the right side.

should've been able to ride with the dog instead

I'm not certain, but I am pretty sure I remember it being heavily implied that he was only imagining him. Same dealio with his not-wife and not-daughter.

I liked some parts of this game but for the most of it, it was too repetitive and uninspiring or lacking in general.

Simpsons Hit & Run
for real