Cred Forums, what are you buyin in October?

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo.com/amiibo/games/detail/mario-party-star-rush-3ds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing.

Nothing. I'll be playing my Halloween tradition games like anybody with taste would be.

Already have a preorder for DQ Builders and GoW4 Limited edition or whatever. DBXV2 is the only thing left on my must buy list. B1 was fun but those games just don't really appeal to me.

A whole lot of nothing.

World of Final Fantasy, Exist Archive and Nep vs Sega Girls.

tell us what your halloween tradition games are user!

Nothing.

The only games i really want this year are mafia 3 and shadow warrior 2.

Saving my money for November when the GotY's come out

Why isn't Civ 6 or DS3 DLC on the list?

Probably nothing, but it'd most likely be Civ VI if I did.

XV?

Where's that kamiya "nothing" image when I need it

Mario Party Star Rush.
I'm buying it, too.

world of final fantasy
dragon quest builders

All for the vita

Color Splash. And maybe Civ VI too.

Nothing

Playing Forza Horizon 3 and I'll probably end up playing God Eater 2 once I get bored of it

Oh cool I didn't realize Skyrim remastered was coming out so soon. I'm pretty excited about that, hopefully there's enough mods that still work but I'm kinda looking forward to starting fresh anyways.

dark souls 3 DLC

Damn October is a terrible month for games. TItanfall 2 seems interesting, never played the first.

Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Monster Party, Castlevania NES trilogy, CV64 or Legacy of Darkness and Resident Evil Remake/RE4. Sometimes RE2 but that's usually Thanksgiving tradition. I have played all of these games each October for years now, culminating with ZAMN being played on Halloween and recorded via capture card or VHS.

fuck off gamefaqs, civ 6

nothing

i'm done for the year if i don't buy a cheap game during the steam sales

Gears 4, Titanfall 2, Dark Souls 3 DLC

Really worried about TF2 though because I liked the beta but it seems like it will suffer the same as the first game

>buying

Mafia III tho

nintendo.com/amiibo/games/detail/mario-party-star-rush-3ds

i hate mario party, but i'm buying waluigi and boo

That and Dishonored 2
I might pick up S&M too

Yokai Watch 2

World of final fantasy. XV can CHOKE ON MY DICK

>World of Final Fantasy

Pleb taste, might as well choose a mobile game

Nothing, I'll just play through Doom 4 again.

>dishonored 2
Dont expect too much

Battlefield 1 and maybe Gears 4. That's it. Then Pokemon in November. Might pick up Forza Horizon 3 and NBA 2k17 at some point as well.

How the fuck is Civ 6 not on there

Civ VI

Xenoverse and WWE. Xenoverse because I loved the first one and WWE because contrary to popular, they are pretty fun games. I already lost faith in BF ever being good again, Mafia is just horrendous gameplay wise from what I have seen. Plus the excessive WE WUZ and Anti Trump aspect of it turns me off. Rather would play a Mafia game and not another generic 3rd person open world game. I will get it when the price drops though. Everything else is unappealing to me at the moment.

Reco Love

Ayy

Nothing.

>All those people buying color splash
What the fuck die

>bf1 preordered, gow4 waiting for inevitable price drop
Not a lot going on in the gaming world

Well gamefaqs are console loving faggots to the former, and DLC doesn't count as a game for the latter.

(Yes I know the Skyrim re-release barely counts as a game).

Because it's early access until two "expansions" are released, and they only ones who haven't caught up to the scam are fucking idiots.

Not a single one of those games.

gamefaqs is skewed towards RPGs.

Nothing

Because almost nobody goes there unless they need a guide to an RPG.

It's going to be the most humorous game of 2016.

Ya'll better get TItanfall 2, probably as original as an FPS gets in this darkest timeline for Multiplayer FPS.

Buying Color Splash, and will enjoy it despite the toxic environment Cred Forums wants to create around the game.

>codemasters sale

Fuck october, what's the best F1 yearly title?

To add to this, Mafia III is not being made by the same devs as I and II. So there's literally no reason to expect it to be a good game.

What are they improving on XV2? The first was fun but empty.

2016 is a definite improvement on 2015.

Gears 4 is up already? Shit, that things gonna underperform like no one's business. Where's the hype?

I'm struggling with if I am going to buy Color Splash or not, but that's it.

Battlefield so long as they don't have a launch like 4 did.
And maybe Mafia a week or two after release if it isn't too shitty.

I've seen a shit-tonne of commercials for it. I'd like to play it but i don't have a bone or capable pc.

Which grid is the best? Would grid be worth getting or should I just wait for asseto corsa to go on sale?

Depends if KF 2 goes on sale on steam. If so I'll wait a couple days then head over to g2a and check there. Very doubtful, but hoping to get it for $5. If that doesn't happen then fucking nothing.

>Castlevania NES trilogy

Into spoopy NES platformers huh? Might I recommend Ghosts and Goblins?

>The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
how is this any different than the 20 or so other versions that have been released?

>not buying WWE 2K17 to relive your childhood days of playing as Doink the Clown on Sega Genesis vs Yokozuna

god wrestling ain't what it used to be....

It's just Bethesda pleasing shareholders with a guaranteed seller on the new consoles.

Xenoverse 2 when it comes out on PC and World of Final Fantasy are all I'm interested in for October.

blazblue central fiction jpn version is only thing im getting this month.

Does that Dragon quest game have multi player?

What the fuck is happening with TF2 user

World of Final Fantasy, Exist Archive, Dragon Quest Builders.

September was the month of 3DS love, October is the month of Vita love.

>Get job
>"Haha, just in time for video games!"
>Get fired in a month
>Can't afford VIDEO GAMES
Fuck off, life.

Maybe I'm just being picky but September and October have NOTHING decent coming out, at least in my book.

I might pick up Dragonball Z: Xenoverse 2, and MAYBE World of Final Fantasy. I could give a shit less about any of the other stuff coming out, all the good stuff isn't coming out until November. Final Fantasy XV and Dishonored 2, I'm pumped for those titles. Too bad FF XV isn't fucking coming out until the very end of November, would have been nice if they had released something decent to tie me over until then.

Oh well, but it really has been a shitty last few months for games. It's like everything that's come out has been shit, it's like ever developer/publisher said "Hey, let's just release all these AAA titles that everyone wants in November and December!" And meanwhile I just have to sit and twiddle my thumbs waiting for them to come out, fucking FF XV was originally set to come out at the end of September and it got delayed till the end of November.

Fucking pissed me off

>those titanfall 2 results
JUST

Seconded. Everything on that list is a waste of money that can either be used for food, alcohol or marijuana.

People remember how minimal the content was for the first one, so they will shy away from the sequel, regardless if it does improve on that aspect or not. An understandable action, but a shame they wont give it a second chance.

working on my backlog

which now include Black and Mad Max

Whattya sellin?

I just ordered Blazblue Centralfiction online today. My import should come in around the 8th. I will also buy the American release in November. I hate myself.

Tide you over, Something to Tide you Over, ya know like a wave, tying on something works but not over, Don't think Ive ever tied over something.

WWE I guess.

I just fap to the CAW divas feet anyway.

Probably nothing, maybe World of FF on Vita if I get the monies. Waiting for XV. Gonna pirate Mafia III.

I said "TIE" not TIDE, you've never heard someone say that before? "I need something to TIE me over"

At least I thought they were saying tie, is it not tie? Tide sounds stupid, really I never understood the expression anyway. Tide you over and Tie you over doesn't make sense regardless of how you say it, I digress you knew what I fucking meant. Guess I should have just said "It'd be nice if they had come out with something that would keep me pre-occupied until FF XV or Dishonored 2 came out."

Guess I should have said that way to prevent you from being a smartass, faggot.

Xenoverse 2 and Battlefield 1

world of ff

Nothing

I don't take any pleasure in correcting you user, proper usage of idioms and words themselves is important for the betterment of all who live on this planet. I am just trying to prevent the inevitable devolution of language. Tide is what comes in, think of the wave being what you needed and also what you were just given, only enough to suffice. One washing oer next, makes quite a bit of sense to me, but I eat quitw a deal of mushrooms. By all means, If i am i incorrect please correct me. I didnt take the time to google it.

Nothing.

I already bought a bunch of games.

>All thoese FF world votes

Am I missing something?

Dragon Quest Builders is the only thing I'm buying this year out of that list. Only exception would be Titanfall 2 over Christmas if it's on a good sale

You're right, I just wish you didn't have to act like you're giving a dissertation to the council of English professors.

Not saying you can't talk/type that way, but you do come off sounding condescending, which is frowned upon by a lot of people in social situations.

Same here. Might still buy WoFF at some point, but not without a huge discount.

It's Final Fantasy, they'll buy it no matter what.

>weak month
>GF is super skewed towards RPGs and full of nostalgiafags
>low number of total votes
Do the math.

all shit games. wow. next year is looking better at least.

I just bought Wind Waker HD since it got reduced in price. That plus Overwatch is enough to keep me entertained for long enough. Nothing coming out in October looks worth my time.

>I liked the TF2 beta
It was retarded, though.

literally nothing, gonna be one of the worst months in gaming

Probably just Skyrim.

I don't even really want it, but it's the only thing coming out this month that will be fun and I still don't feel like upgrading my P , so I can just get it on console.

shadow warrior 2

I'm definitely getting Valkyrie Drive. But I'm also considering Yomawari: Night Alone for the Vita.

PE 1 and 2, either for Oct or Dec doesn't matter

Deception 1-3

HotD2

CV LoD

Nosferatu

and maybe some bad FMV games, nothing is more scary than sega cd quality videos

my man

though i might get mafia 3 on the slim chance that its not utter shit

i think you might be retarded

and completely unaware of what our current month has been like

Pokemon Master Quest complete season

I am aware, my vocabulary often sets those I speak to, lower than they are. This is my own fault - as I have spent much time learning speech and its patterns. Primarily being an intense sense of cohesion neccisary for understanding. If mushrooms have taught me anything you are me and I am you.

Civ VI, Battlefield 1 and Dishonored 2

>Xenoverse 2 beating Battlefield 1, Gears 4, and Mafia III
I guess taste isn't that hard to find after all

neptune sega vs hardgirls
dragon quest builders
its a slow month so i might buy some older games to mess around in as well, maybe finally beat castlevania 3

BF1

ill get gow4 on special if the pc port isnt shit

World of FF and Color Splash. Don't know if I'll have the time or money for either though.

finger crossed they aren't 3.61 because I really want to buy a copy of each but not enough to update past 3.60

Gears 4, but that came with my graphics card. Maybe Civ 6 if it isn't shit, but after the launch of 5 and beyond earth I'm not so sure.

Probably civ 6 although i fully expect it to be worse than modded civ V

>giving money to NISA
Just pirate the PC release.

I really hope i don't cave in and buy BF1

wow, nothing I guess if thats it. Also not shadow warrior 2 even though its not on that gay poll.

I still have to play Talos Principle. And Im waiting until witcher is FINALLY 20 dollars. Like fucking seriously, bloodborne and mgs5 were 20$ november last year, way to be late polacks. Especially because Im way more cautious about witcher 3 than those other games.

Gears 4 and Dragon ball xenoverse 2

I plan to play both while I fuck my wife in the ass

Probably nothing at all

The only thing i'm even interested in is Xenoverse 2 and I get the feeling that someone will leak it on the PC.

Then i'll play it and see how bad of a game it is and how much it lets me down

Then i'll move on and laugh at the idea that I wanted to buy it

BF1 if the maps turn out okay

> what are you buyin in October?
Games from my backlog that aren't shit. Everything on that list is dogshit.

XV2 is probably on Denuvo if God Eater is anything to go by.

Doujins, but other than that nothing.

None, those are all garbage. I'll probably plug in my ps2 again

Why would you buy games you already have? I take it you have a PS4?

XV2 looks so rushed out the door by assmad investors I honestly doubt it.

Shadow Warrior 2 comes out on the 13th.

It seems Denuvo does timed contracts with publishers rather than game by game cases. Wouldn't make sense to protect God Eater of all things individually anyway, shit barely sells.

Why'd you ever unplug it in the first place?

Mario, final faggotree, skyrim. What a bunch of fucking faggots they are.

Im only buying builders. Maybe bf1 if its half off black friday.

Almost definitely Dragon Quest Builders, but likely also Darksiders… "Warmastered". It's only supposed to be like $20, and the first DS was great, so I figure, why not?

That name, though. Damn. Just… damn. I don't know whether to cringe or laugh. It's so bad it's nearly good.

Because I'm an idiot.

Isn't wurmusterd just a rerelease of the original?

Yes, it is a remake of the first game. Warmastered is only going to be twennybux so it seemed like a fair deal.

I might pick up something if there is something good on sale for Halloween.

>Free Skyrim SE
Otherwise, probably nothing. Maybe Forza Horizon 3 or D44M if they go on sale.

This is good news for me. I had no idea is was getting a remaster.

None of those really. I'm just waiting for Rising Storm 2. When the fuck is that coming out anyway?

>>Get fired in a month

I'm late to the party but how did you manage that

Titanfall 2

A 3DS so I can buy Sun/Moon.

>Cucks of War nearly beaten by Dragon Quest Builders

Ouch

That