What episode of Spice and Wolf do you watch while playing your favorite videogame, anons?

What episode of Spice and Wolf do you watch while playing your favorite videogame, anons?

How do people even do this, I want to actually focus and enjoy what I'm doing...

You have to have watched the series more than twice in order to use it as background noise. I love the dub!

dont post cr*p anime, OP

uhh....the....ninth? one?

Shut up stupid nugget.

Is spice and wolf actually good?

Spice and Wolf mercantilism sim when? I want to make tons of profit and talk to Holo.

You seem a bit unsure of yourself.

Yes, of course!

I've watched it more than twice, and I meant in general. Watching dubs is disgusting, don't even joke about that.

What is this anime called?

depends. do you like economics?

Of course not.

Has a new season finally come out?

it's awful

the hamster chan show

Umaru. It won anime of the year.You should watch it.

I've begun learning code just to make one.

I'll get back to you in five years.

>watching anime and playing vidya at the same time
Just pick one
And I haven't finished Spice and Wolf yet. Too many other anime on my plate, with Danganronpa 3 at the top of the list
Holo's voice in English is divine in my opinion

Expectation
>comfy anime about guy and furry girl traveling and stuff
Reality
>economics 101 + business management courses

>I love the dub!

My nigga

Her actual voice is better.

Get this orange turd out of my thread right this moment!

>Spice and Wolf is awful
>he says while posting Umaru
Do I even need to tell you you have abyssal taste or are you already aware?

Thanks user. Yeah I wanted to watch it, but I just never got the title of it.
Thanks again.

In my experience it's a little polarizing. If you want a comfy as fuck show/LN full of economics and a cute wolf girl, then yeah this is great. The people who like it, really fucking like it, myself included.

If you want action and fights, look elsewhere. I had a friend who dropped it when I told him season one revolved around currency exchange rates and not giant animal duels.

Buy me a gamu and I'll leave!

ew...spice and barf fans browse Cred Forums? ew.

Noice. Which language, user?

This is the worst excuse for a thread to exist on Cred Forums I've ever seen.

UMR hijack!

Season 3 episode 1 OH WAIT

user if you do it well you will be my personal fucking hero.

Korbo is love
Umaruposters a shit

Where the video games

> implying that I watch meme and wolf

How unsightly.

Holy shit that image.
it's accurate af

Not here.

I don't see why you're telling me this. I never denied that her seiyuu is high quality. Having a preference does not equate to saying that something else is bad or worse or anything of the sort

Umaru a cute

Dozo!

Should I watch the anime or read the Manga?
If anime, sub or dub?

Watch the anime dubbed.

What's with shows in medieval Europe and good dubs?

Watch the anime, read the manga for tits, and read the light novel for an ending.
Watch an episode in both English and Japanese and decide which you prefer. Or watch it twice in both languages.

Whatever you prefer my man
anime + dub desu senpai

>Umaruposters
>The few, the proud, the nuggets

Read the books if you can. If you wanna try the anime, watch it dubbed.

somehow the stupid Cred Forums threads in Cred Forums are worse than the thinly veiled pol threads

Only because the thinly veiled Cred Forums threads get deleted faster.

>when Poomaru posters decide to post in my designated holoposting thread

Just finished 3rd novel. Enjoying it a lot but fuck I still can't get myself to sit down and read.

>so far everyone said watch the anime dubbed
And here I thought good anime dubs were as rare as seeing a unicorn.. Unless I'm getting meme on.

DELETE THIS THREAD NOW

THE ONLY ANIME ALOUD ON Cred Forums IS UMR

Read the books.
Or if you do watch the anime, go with the sub. Seriously baffles me that so many people can recommend the mediocre, at best, dub.

Have you considered watching an episode of everything you watch in multiple languages and deciding for yourself which you like best on a case by case basis?

No, I'm a sheep.

Season 3 while playing HL3
fucking never ever for both of those

>Not animated
Do you even birb?

While we're on the subject.

Does anyone have that frog looking anime girl pic?

She isn't green or anthropomorphic. Just something about her face that looks like a frog.

>want to watch more umaru
>no dub
whyyyyyyyy
just give me a dub

I've got to say user, quality thread you've got yourself here!
I'm actually a HUGE fan of the j-animation you masturbate to and I think you'd appreciate the episode that spawned this gif (pronounced jif). (I've spent many a lonely night looking at this one ; D )

Shut the fuck up you Umaru loving retard

good video game thread boys

What would a Spice and Wolf game be like?

>when Poomaru posters
>Poomaru
I take offense to that! Apologize RIGHT NOW!

Dead, like it's fanbase

>you will never travel Medieval Europe with your smug wolfu who helps you make trade deals
What are some games where I can do this?

>I love the dub!
My nigger. Holo's dub voice fits her perfectly.

My disgust for you has been doubled

ECONOMICS

Watched the sub years ago, and it was great.
I recently tried watching the dub and just couldn't get into it after a couple of episodes. The English VA is too regal-sounding, rather than the playful impishness of the Japanese VA.

Pic related

Probably a VN; the author actually wrote one that is also about economics.

Ideally, I'd want a hardcore merchant sim. Kinda like Recettear but more about gathering info about what's trending, then planning out where you buy and sell.
And then in between the mercantilism you get comfy wagon rides and talk to Holo.

>not watching the superior economics show

I'm going to murder Umaru.

>we will never get a third season
>meanwhile, Naruto is still getting new stuff
Why

Visual Novel. It already exists. Two of them, actually.

rip

You mean this?

Economics sim/world conquest game or point and click 2d adventure game with VN elements

Umaru, guess what? I've hidden some games and soda in the oven! Go get them, would you?

No you
Original

>bah bah complex economic anime
>all he did was buy out cheap and resell for higher price
are weebs so oblivios to outside world they get get impressed by the simplest shit?

The light novels are leaps and bounds better than the manga. As for what to do first; are you the type of person that can watch an anime and then go back to read its source material? If you aren't, then I would suggest just sticking to the light novels, as they cover much more than the anime and actually have an ending. Otherwise, try the anime out and if you like it, then go ahead and dive into the novels.

Gimme chippu

translation never

Can't murder what you can't catch.

Y E S
E
S

Thank you kind user

>not paying attention to him being able to discern counterfeit coins entering circulation and making a profit off of it

You mean tsuyu. You should read abd watch my hero academia. It's a comfy series

Kind of like Recettear, except you travel from town to town trying to make a living as a traveling merchant, putting up with the bullshit of life on the road along the way.

TRANSLATION FUCKING WHEN

I take it this is the nuggetposter thread

Cred Forums likes wolves?

never you n*gg*r
haha

>the great nugget gathering of our time
Recommend Umaru a game.

l-lewd

You're all fools!

I will shitpost until the mods ban me. Come on, bring it you fucking gutless pussies!

Thanks user
I'll have to check it out now

Hamsters ruin everything.

None because i don't watch anime that's shit.

I actually like furry stuff but Spice and Wolf is comfy and that isn't really relevant to Spice and Wolf. Please don't ruin a perfectly good Spice and Wolf thread prematurely. That artstyle reminds me of Foxy Rena

What about ebin girls?

mega man powered up

the characters all look like nugs

The guy who does Foxy Rena hasnt done anything in a good while. This is someone else.
Also how does one ruin a thread thats already offtopic? Nobody is talking about Spice.

I bought 12 of the light novels and I still haven't read them yet. Help.

I just watched it for the cute naked fox girl, not gonna even pretend I thought about anything deeper than that.
I didn't come here for hamsters dammit.

I want to dickslap holo. Is that impure of me?

Post Korbo or pls go

Get to it lad

>Tit beast
Leave

Some people are talking about Spice and Wolf, actually. And just general fanart is contributing. Either way, I'd rather see Spice and Wolf pictures in a Spice and Wolf thread. Its off topic, but its a comfy off-topic and it'd be cool to see this thread die in a peaceful, on-topic to the thread state of affairs.

That art would be more fitting for a Star Fox thread that's gone off the rails or something.