Does Cred Forums like FF3?

Does Cred Forums like FF3?

currently playing it... think its rad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xz51D1z9NBI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only played the NES version, I thought it was pretty based. The moment you get off the floating continent and have to navigate a flooded world with no clue where to go, just flying around for minutes on end trying to find any landmass at all was much more atmospheric than I thought was possible on the NES.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xz51D1z9NBI

I should probably play the DS/PC remake at some point but I've heard mixed things about the changes it made.

I played it once years ago on the DS

I made the chick a monk and fapped to her smacking my nuts around

I forgot the story and everything but I remember fapping to the last boss. I think it was a tree with tits

Lovin the class changing

It was more of a snake demon succubus thing.

I hated playing FFIII (DS ver.). Fucking terrible. Worst FF game I've ever played.

Play FFV.

I started it on the ds many years ago
I stopped after the first boss I think

Give me motivation to pick it up

It's bad. Don't. You'd be better of chopping your arm off and letting your entire university know you banged your sister than playing this shitty ass game.

Is the DS version that bad? I'm and I thought it was a great game when I played it on NES.

Maybe it's just due to the context I played it in that I loved it so much. I had never played a Final Fantasy game before, so I decided to play them in order starting from the original.

1 was decent, pretty barebones by modern standards but with charm. 2 was fucking awful but everyone knows that.

The leap from 1 to 3 (since most of 2 was ignored and left for the SaGa series to salvage) was incredibly impressive to me. The game is just huge, with so much customization and content. I had figured the floating continent was going to be the entirety of the game at first, but the scope of the game really exceeded my expectations. It had some bullshit moments like Garuda and the lack of save points at the end, but it was overall so good and engaging that Final Fantasy IV was a letdown by comparison, due to how little control you had over your party and how suddenly you'll gain/lose members.

Final Fantasy V made up for it though, being FF3 on steroids. I need to play Bravely Default since I hear it has similar customization.

It's okay, but most jobs are worthless or extremely utility (example: I literally only used dragoons to fight garuda, since the other fighting based jobs shit all over it). I never even used the scholar since I could outdamage Hein's healing.

Geomancers are decent for around when you get them though, especially since MP is a bit limited. Less so after that.

Don't throw away your shields before the last dungeon, since Two Headed Dragon is an asshole and you WILL need them to survive since he has the highest physical attack in the game.

Break/Petrification rods are extremely OP. I think they even petrify shit that the same spells can't. Equipping two of them on at least two allies will let you steamroll everything, including the final dungeon (except for the bosses). Almost all, if not ALL, normal enemies (even Xande clones) are vulnerable to be the effects of being hit by them. You don't even need to use attack spells.

Also, in other news, Magic Knights are the weirdest fucking job ever in terms of structure.
>evil western knight appearance (used earlier for Dark Lord from Final Fantasy Adventure)
>uses katanas and boomerangs
>uses Level 1-3 White Magic
>IIRC can't use shields (I think)
Like, what the fuck were they thinking?

No it's not
I loved what I played, I was just young at the time and didn't have the motivation to continue

Not him, but which would you rather do?
-Chop your arm off
OR
-Let your entire university know you banged your sister

delete this

I'd strongly suggest playing the PSP version if possible. It's the same version with significant extra features.

answer the god damn question

didn't the DS version had fucked up leveling? I thought the DS was a grindfest.

Yes. Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Isn't this the one that's supposed to be balls hard?

Ye, it's pretty fun until the last dungeon.

It's a shame. I really liked the Yoshida artwork, too bad the game is hot garbage.

My favorite FF besides X

Should I keep playing the PSP version?

I loved the DS version but I never played the NES version so I have nothing to compare it to, definitely worth giving it a try at least