I can't believe there are so many of you here who bought Fallout 4 and then regretted it after

I can't believe there are so many of you here who bought Fallout 4 and then regretted it after.

How fucking stupid are you? Did you not see E3 2015? It showed all the features nobody wanted and the game was practically 80% completed. They just put it out there with the 4 dialogue choices, voiced protagonist, settlement building, and all the other dumb bullshit. They had no idea what the fuck they were doing and there was no fan feedback for any steps they were taking. Then they announced a release date for it only months later. It's too late for anyone to even tell them to stop what they are doing and fix everything.

And if you didn't think the reveal of Fallout Shelter was the final nail in the coffin, then there is something seriously wrong with you.

Then there was the announcement of the Season Pass preorder. They were already asking people to buy it and they haven't even decided what they were going to do yet.

Seriously, I can't believe you guys are that fucking dumb. I can't believe I even asked you guys for video game recommendations.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11331064
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I bought it because I needed a Fallout fix. I also enjoyed the fuck out of it for my first playthrough since everything was fresh and I wasn't trying to roleplay a specific character or build. I put like 100 hours into my first save and I enjoyed most of that time. I only realized how terrible of an RPG it was until I tried starting a second playthrough. Haven't played it since.

maybe this will clear some things up.

strawpoll.me/11331064

>E3 2015
> the game was practically 80% completed
considering that they had only 6 months for the last 20% and in what state the game was this is probably 100% correct.

no skills

no game

> I only realized how terrible of an RPG it was until I tried starting a second playthrough
Not to call you dense, but that sparkeling veneer took one hell of a time to come off for you.

>no option for people that played them all

Where's the option for the person who's played all of them, Tactics included?

>strawpoll.me/11331064
uhhhhh 3 was my first, but ive played and beaten them all soooooo what do i choose?

Vivic, cat edition

WORSE is that next Fallout will be MORE of the shit we saw changed in 4. Prepare you anus, for Fallout is dead forever, and they will smear it all over the walls. Your children will be playing the new Call of Fallout 7: Advanced Nuclear Armageddon, on their ps5.... It's done, just move on.

no traits
no tribals
no prostitutes

shit game is shit

>all those Fallout 3 votes
wow this explains everything.

I only played NV 3 and 4 but traits were stupid. I never picked any since I didnt want any disadvantages

I like 4's perk system more, it feels more customizable and makes better use of special stats

That picture is wrong. The dialogue options should be:
X: My husband is dead
Y: My husband is dead
A: My husband is dead
B: My husband is dead

Then you shouldn't be playing Fallout at all.

Fallout 1, 2, and New Vegas emphasize choice and consequence.

>traits were stupid
No, you didnĀ“t like them.
Common mistake.

>NV fanboys desperate to lump it in with 1 and 2 despite it also being a shooter

How cute

NV is flawed and casual compared to the originals but it is extremely easy to see it's leaps and bounds ahead of 3 and 4

I played Fallout 3 years ago, then NV.
Went back and completed Fallout 1 a bit ago, though. Currently playing through 2. I can see why you guys think they're better. Holy shit Bethesda butchered it.