Why has there been no true gameplay besides a few tiny, little snippets in the trailers?

Why has there been no true gameplay besides a few tiny, little snippets in the trailers?

The game is due out in 2 months and this has me a bit worried.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XpK1jm2VCS0
steamcommunity.com/app/298900/discussions/0/343785574535807782/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do genestealers even counter termies on the TT anymore?

I'm unsure, never really ventured into the TT. Though I've heard in-game they can shit up your armor pretty badly.

There's a new genestealer cult codex coming out, not sure how it'll stack up but it looks cool

'stealers really only ever countered termies in the SpaceHulk game though since the odds were stacked way in the favour of the 'Stealers, what with there being unlimited waves of the fuckers in enclosed spaces that could come from anywhere.

Termies aren't even that good on the table though except for assault

No. 6th ED fucked the Tyranids up real bad.

It's ok user. Have some brozouf. Do not be jian

there is an old trailer (2 or 3 months old) with cut together gameplay and they announced a new one to be released today/tomorrow on twitter

Yeah I was gonna ask, did E.Y.E. have any real gameplay shown before it released?

I'm wondering this might just be the companies usual way of doing things.

I thought deepstriking shooty termies was the ideal thing they were used for.

I've seen all the trailers, no true gameplay was really shown. Just 15 second clips, if that.

Do you know if it's going to be actual gameplay or just another cinematic?

Steam has refunds, who cares.

youtube.com/watch?v=XpK1jm2VCS0
>no actual gameplay was shown apart from the clips where they showed actual gameplay
good job

Ah yes a few 5 second clips thrown together that show almost no game mechanics except armor breaking and a few gun shooting/melee animations.

This will really inform the customer of what kind of gameplay and depth they should expect.

>no customization in multiplayer
>only in single player
why?

I think that's regarding pysker abilities since your a librarian.

But if they don't have different weapons and loadouts though I'm gonna be pissed. Something like Vermintide except not gay.

a gameplay trailer today

sorry I've ment visual customization like
scrolls, emblems and stuff. that only works in single player.
And there is no persistance in mp whatever that means

Yeah what does that mean?

I just really want weapon loadouts, and rarities. Gives me a goal to work towards in co-op since after doing 3 or 4 runs I probably won't pick it up again without that.

steamcommunity.com/app/298900/discussions/0/343785574535807782/

Neat. Shame there's no MP visual customization, wonder why that is. Maybe they're just short for time

I hope this would be good, Cred Forums. I really do.

No gameplay means that the game has serious issues and the devs think it won't sell if they show it off, which means you shouldn't preorder it.

I bet they will have a review embargo until the day they release it too.