You get deported and relocated to Morrowind. You now have to start a new life. What do you do?

You get deported and relocated to Morrowind. You now have to start a new life. What do you do?

Which city do you choose to live in, where do you settle down, what hobbies do you take up?

Remember you have to live and support yourself so you can't just fuck around.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T7u0Ld3fiWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mantle Nerevarine.

can I CHIM

I'm going to be a skooma addict and lure Dunmer and Altmer beauties in my den and seduce them.

Wouldn't you anti-CHIM, being that you would know that reality is the dream of a godhead and you're an intruder?

So it'd probably be akin to entering someone else's dream like in Inception, you'd have CHIM-like powers but if you do anything too crazy the universe might try to erase you.

nigger, Vvardenfell is fucked, the Red Mountain erupted and Vivec, both the city and the faggot, are gone

so, if I have to go there I'd want to be a telvani dust adept

>Show up too early and have to deal with Cliff Racers
>show up too late and deal with Obvlivion gates and have no slaves to buy and trade buy to deal with the broken economy.
>Giant ass volcano probably gonna blow at any time
Can we at least agree that Morrowind is a pretty shitty place to be?

Vvardenfell != Morrowind.

>implying no Oblivion gates ever showed in at Morrowind
>implying the release of the slaves was for Vvardenfell exclusively
>Implying the Red mountain won't just affect Vvardenfell when it erupts

Head straight towards Red Mountain to try to inhale as much of the blight as possible until I get Corprus. Then hide out in a cave near Balmora and eat low-level Fighter and Thieves' guild members who venture in. Also, I'd probably shit into the rivers near towns to spread the blight.

pack up, hitch a boat to skyrim for better mods, combat and waifus.

>What do you do?
move to the mainland

>move to the mainland
>get stabbed by a disgusting lizard
nice plan n'wah

better than living in that shithole of vvanderfell

welp, vvardenfell is ded
and argonians are rampaging throughout the countryside

Time to move to Cyrodiil, nothing bad would ever happen there.

Right guys?

tell outlanders to lets not make this official.

Redoran or fighters guild probably. being a gondolier in vivec would be comfy.

I use my spear and push forward with triumphant vigour

I go to Suran, drink myself to death in the House of Earthly Delights beczuse I have to live with these nigger elves.

Except you're the nigger.

Join the 6th house

kill myself because morrowind is fucking shit

>Wanting to live in Morrowind after the shitfest during the time between the last three games.

youtube.com/watch?v=T7u0Ld3fiWg

High Rock is the only safe place left.

Cyrodiil is still war-torn and has weathered several rebellions. Skyrim is the same. Morrowind is divided between an ash covered wasteland and Argonian infested no-mans land. Argonia is just the Mississipi swamps meets the Navi.
Elsweyr, Alinor and Valenwood? Please. Hammerfell? Still fighting the Aldmeri.

Go with the Bretons. Eat gourmet food and partake in court intrigues.

I thought you could only mantle gods.

I always loved Balmora. So, if I have powers I'll sneak my way to the ebony that lies in the (lost) mine Vassir Didanat. Sell the ebony and then tell that girl in one of the plantations (I think it's the Dren plantation) about the mine, She'll reward me with 2k gold. And I think I'll be able to live a couple of years with that money.

If I don't have powers I'll commit sudoku with Tarhiel scrolls.

I would live in Caldera, just sell a few items to creeper and be rich.

DUDE SKOOMA LMAO