Paladins

Game is fairly nice, but the Audience is 20 times worse than Overwatch and almost at League levels of intelligence/behavior.

How do we fix it, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K5_1GsxWpuM?t=69
youtu.be/P-lY7BYB7pQ?t=21
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>f2p
It's ogre user

Buy Overwatch and don't subjugate yourself to horrible pay2win constructs like microtransactions that give you an edge over other players. Also don't expect a game that's free to not have a cancerous community. Your literally playing with the kiddies who couldn't steal mommy's credit card to buy Overwatch and autistic poorfags who barely get 30FPS anyways. Just my advice to you.
Tl;dr save up your good boy points to buy Overwatch.

>discussing any game
>"but the Audience is [any amount] times worse than Overwatch"
[X] Doubt

It's awfully jewy on Cred Forums today

It's a ftp. What did you really expecr?

Overwatch was made for literal children, you retarded Blizzdrone.

Oh gee, I wouldn't want a mechanic in my game that gives you a completely unfair advantage over other players

Good thing OW is 100% skill based

fuck off ratherwatch cuck, paladins players are fine - dont try to meme them into being shit

>all these mad battleabortion cuck shills mad at my post.
Num num num. Give me the (you)'s.

Dude, you got the wrong thread, nobody mention that game yet.

>the Audience is 20 times worse than Overwatch and almost at League levels of intelligence/behavior.
I don't think i've seen anyone say a single word in the game. And yes, i'm well past the bot matches.

>Ying
Holy shit this bitch is OP, and she's a free character. What were they thinking with her?

It's so obvious these cucks are mad they can't afford the game so they take it out others by shitting on every Overwatch thread they can. I'm merely stating the obvious.
>b-but it's a Shit game!1!
Fuck off shill cuck.

I just started playing today and the first several games had people who wouldn't use the shop even when i told them about it.

>ignore the whole community
>only read the patch notes
>Find members in the community you like and make a team

Why is this so hard?

Why does everyone try to play defensively?
I went Fernando and pretty much all my team were hiding, not behind my shield but just keeping back to the point that they couldn't shoot anything.

You can't, it's f2p and will therefore be flooded with the worst kind of cancer.

I honestly don't understand why you would ever play this when overwatch exists unless you're underage or retarded. Don't expect to play with/against anything else.

>he never played Overwatch/League
you shouldn't make it THIS obvious

@353346190
>play for 3 days
>unlock all characters
Wow seems like a fucking p2w for me, when will they learn not to do this shit?

>worse
>than
>Overwatch
kek

>Overfag buttmad as usual when he finds out there is someone not loving Overshit to death
always the same with you fags

>Ying
All you really do is spam Q + LMB.
RMB if any enemies come close.

That's basically it.

Every enemy Ying i've seen hardly have any healing done at the end of the match on the stats page.

It's pretty sad really.

Goddamn Bomb king is fun on coastal maps

It really is, plus if you make a new load out, her "every Elims reset your CDs by 1 second" ( which can go up to 4 seconds) is Op as fuck if you're a battle Ying. I have like on average 60k healing done.

Get the + knock back and put them out of bounds lmao

I agree with you user. People need to buy Overwatch. I mean it's only like what 40 dollars? It isn't expensive. I mean 3 days worth of groceries is worth it to buy something that you can play for free.

Best feel is when you knock two tanks out

You are pretty fucking retarded

Back to school kid.

Every noob picks Kinessa, Skye or Viktor. Never actually pushes as Viktor, doesn't snipe as Kinessa and does nothing as Skye (especially not flanking).

TFW I have to be a support or front line even though I'm the BOMB KING, BABY!

Paladins is not P2W. You get so much gold you can pretty much unlock a new "card" every 2 or 3 matches. And matches takes 10 minutes tops. You can have everything in a few weeks of average playtime.

>legitimately enjoy paladins more than overwatch
>get banned on day2 for aimbotting eventhough there's no way for one to be out at that point
>their ban email says they're totally and definitely not banning due to salty reports by other players

I actually liked it, but there's no point in playing it if you just get banned for being too good by everyone who reports you when they lose.

Who plays Paladins? Shitters who cant afford Overwatch, hence why its player base is so shit. They all secretly want to play OW but cant so they act like its shit so their feelings dont get hurt.

Show proof

>Says the splurgiest memester of the thread

>Thinks he is hot shit
>Didn't know he was playing against bots until level 5.

Alright you won. Downloading this now.

It better be worth the 2,6gb.

>I have never played League or Overwatch before
Okay bud

>40 dollars
>3 days worth of groceries
Nigga...what?

I've never played any MOBA, or Overwatch. I like Paladins. I might pick up OW if it goes on sale one day, but I have a pretty strict budget that involves feeding my family and paying for mortgage, so f2p games like this are good.

Literally the opposite of what you are saying? Are you retarded.

>B-but it was my brother who used hacks!

I didn't knew you are playing against bots with names around level 20.

solo kills 34. As if you weren't botting. Lying fag.

They are banning solely on user reports though. There's no way for an aimbot or hack to exist on day2 of the game.

>game is fairly nice
Just get overwatch instead of that shovelware

It's been out for months. It only got released on Steam a few days ago. I've seen videos of Viktor aimbotting (100% headshots). DING DING DING

>September 17th in the message
>Paladins entered Open Beta on the 15th
>But Paladins has been in closed beta for months
>But you somehow became level 20 in less than 2 days of play
Something's not adding up Scoob.

I own Overwatch. It's garbage.

youtu.be/K5_1GsxWpuM?t=69

>implying you can't reach level 18 in 2 days of play

Are you physically challenged or something senpai?

You must be if you have nothing else to do but play Paladins.

You truly are a fucking moron.

>buy overwatc
no thx i've been playing in open beta and it really does not worth it

>I own Overwatch. It's garbage.

Prove it

its free tho
its decent, why are you calling it shovelware ?
Is it because you think it stole shit from blizz
they litterally proved otherwise
and every blizz product is proven to be stolen for real btw

Why should I ever support blizzard?

gr8 b8 m8

youtu.be/P-lY7BYB7pQ?t=21

Because they make some of the best games these days.

Is Cassie good or am I just playing against shitters
We go against real players after level 5, right?

Yes
Yes unless you choose the "play vs bots" mode

And what if your opinion is wrong?

it's not

You're pretty bad cocainewitch1. Attack, Attack, Attack, Attack.

>Because they make some of the best games these days.
Well, have they made a single good game since the WC3 or vanilla WoW? Every ActiBlizz game was a polished turd at best desu.

This desperate? lol

>tfw haven't played a single game on steam for almost 2 months
I only play blizzard games or nothing at all these days

Chat's off by default until you start talking

Legion, overwatch and sc2

Every game with a sizable population will have a lot of bad apples.
If you want to play a popular game, you sign up for being with shit people, so just get the mindset of not giving a fuck into your head first.

Not when your monthly paycheck is 200 dollaros.

I get twice that amount for being a neet.

good for you mate

>Legion
Eh, must be as bad as every WoW expansion after the Lich King. No fucking idea, i don't play WoW.
>overwatch
The definition of a polished turd desu. Looks nice, and that's all.
>sc2
SC2 was so fucking bad it fucking killed the RTS genre, the Starcraft series, the custom map community and fuck you for implying that it's a decent game in any fucking way. FUCK YOU

What do you do? Part time + student?

I think the F2P factors into it a lot.

9-6 full time in a country with shit economy

You're lying and you fucking know it.

If you're only earning $200AUD a month working full time you either fell for a backpacker meme job or you classify 2hrs a week in retail "full-time".

He said dollaros, not dollerydoos mate

Probably some spic country

>AUD

Why would you assume he's taking about monopoly money you retard?

Overwatch is boring as fuck. Granted the only Blizzard games I played prior to it were Blackthorne and Hearthstone, but iven that I missed out on a lot of Blizzard offerings, I'm assuming that "Pretty but sterile" is their motto. Hearthstone is trash but I still wanted to go ahead and give OW a go. Granted it started off pretty nice and I had fun with it in the open beta but it ran out of steam quickly because while the characters themselves look nice, only a handful of them are actually fun to play and that fun is diminished by the fact that half of the roster sucks in the first place. Paladins right now is a lot more enjoyable but to be fair to Overwatch, this is also a bit of "Shiny new toy" effect, so while I doubt it'll stand the test of time since I grow to hate everything anyway, I do think that Paladins has more fun characters and has better pacing on a per game basis across the board.

>dollaros
I wonder what that might be

Put a price on it

>Paying for a game and then not pay a subscription is something to brag about
Nice blizzdrone conditioning faggit.

>QP for OW is just idiots rushing into chokepoints one at a time
Paladins maps aren't even designed so you can be as retarded as QPfags in OW.

No, I'm just living in a country where average 9-6 monthly paycheck is 200$.
That's 9 to 6 every day, with 1 rest day, if you're lucky, 2 rest days.

urop actually, i thought both those were slang for dollars anyway

I can use that 40 dollars for literally anything else.

>That's 9 to 6 every day, with 1 rest day

Sounds rough as fuck.

not dollerydoos faggot

Are you retarded? Why would someone who's from a 3rd world refer to AUD? They almost always mean us dollars mean they speak about $.

>its actually even less
>tfw poorest country in europe
>ftw at war with russia all the fucking time

If you compare average wages, if you're in US, you would have to pay 840 US dollars for Overwatch. That's what 40$ is here, imagine that.

>its a hirez game

have we forgot what they've done to our memes brothers?

Move on from a game I never cared about?

>being a cockhole
>talking about your country as if it was a part of Europe

it literally is