Will Mafia 3 be a great game, or the greatest game ever made?

Will Mafia 3 be a great game, or the greatest game ever made?

Preorder hype thread to get the word out about this game as we all go back to the roots of what being in the Mafia is all about!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mz5ODQCueP8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's going to be a game I rent, run through the story and probably think the original was better afterwards.

This seems way too tryhard edgy but at least the radio soundtrack looks ace.

your a racist if you dont like Mafia 3. watch out your coming off sounding like a nazi.

no

It'll reach irrelevancy within a month of release date and a goty version will come out in a year for the same/less price.

Preordered Mafia 3 because Im not a racist, the only people who didnt preorder Mafia 3 are racists.

I don't know, but from trailers its looks like shit.

REPORT AND HIDE

BAIT OR SHILLING REGARDLESS

>Preorder hype thread
Fuck outta here shills

If i'm korean and will never play it was does it say about me?

ow a bomb.webm

2K's tradition of viral marketing on Cred Forums since Borderlands 1 continues.

says your a racist if you dont buy the game because it has a black MC when reviewers already say that having a minority as the protag is the best feature of the game.

Best game ever

This game is not going to be good or bad it'll be something much worse
It'll be completely forgettable.
Nothing I have seen so far makes it stands apart from standard ubisoft open world game number 143.

BUT THE SETTING MUH RACISM

Nigger nigger chicken dinner

I was never against pre animated takedowns but Jesus Christ this and deus ex are causing me to really question the feature

your only nitpicking the game because your a racist who hates seeing the empowerment of black people to rise over their white oppressors.

>CINEMATIC CUTSCENE TAKEDOWNS

Pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssh Nothing personnnnel witheboi

wut

bait user, bait.

i dont understand all the talk about how this game fights racism
its about a black criminal doing black criminal things
i dont care what the plots gonna be or what twists about him being a din du nuffin
if anything youre a racist if you buy this game

>watch Italian preview of the game on youtube
>three out of seven minutes are about "muh racism" and "strong black man fighting the evil white Italian immigrants"
Woah
I'm fine with a black protagonist but why make everything into a political statement?

It's made in San Francisco. That should be all you need to know.

so, denuvo?
the only way I would play this game is -90% off or no denuvo

im more surprised that the MC isnt gay too
but im sure we'll run into that too

>inb4 a scene where MC french-kisses Vito

Got to play it yesterday, it starts off okay but the big issue is that the gunplay hasn't really changed from mafia 2.

Playing the game itself, it doesn't have anything to differentiate it from any other TPS on the market. It's just regular ol gunplay. You can still hit gas tanks to blow up cars, you can still get pulled over for going over the speed limit, this stuff is covered in the post tutorial totally-not-tutorial-missions.

But, it feels like a standalone expack to mafia 2. It looks better, yes, but that's only when the laughable physics bugs aren't rearing their ugly heads. I'm sure you've all seen the webm of the grenade in the room where it blows everyone away like a fucking nuclear blast. That's not even an uncommon occurence. I had cars explode and the physics objects like tires fly miles into the sky, had bodies stretching out and contorting till they were flung into the void, and a bunch of other shit. You can chalk it up to pre-launch, but, a week from launch, i'd have hoped this shit was fixed.

The other characters, from the few hours of play I got, were really kind of generic, no one stands out, if anything they all blend into the environment and it just makes your character shine more. Which isn't an uncommon thing to do, but none of the characters have any interests or personality, no flavor, they just give missions and that's really it. I can count on one hand the subplots that existed in 5 hours of play.

All that said though, totally worth $6 from a redbox if you just want another TPS. The story was engaging even though lincoln is flawed to fuck and back, and not in a respectable way, in a "there are 800 writers on the 2k staff and they didn't consult each other" kind of way.

I plan on renting it & playing through it. At that point I'll have a better idea on where I think it stands. You fruits get so worked up before you've even played it. And if it stinks, it stinks. Life goes on. It's nothing to perpetually soil your Pampers over. Take it down a couple of notches, you silly goose eggs.

wait, there is no city control mechanics, minigames etc in this? it's just shooting like mafia 2 was?

>It's another America having black gangs is an SJW conspiracy episode

There was city control but it existed purely in a "do this mission get x% of this ward/quarter under control".

No actual driving around and protecting your shit, no stopping rival gangsters encroaching your turf.

There were a couple minigames, poker, blackjack, I think there was craps but I passed on it.

okay, so vice city or SA is better than this? I at least expected vice city from it.

the only reason your criticizing the game is because your a racist.

Well in all fairness you would have to be completely retarded to think that.

What if I worship BBC, but just ain't feeling the game?

I love playing bad games, is it worth getting for 25 bucks on russian cdkey site to fuck around, laugh and forget?

white babies are born racist its already been proven so take your white power somewhere else stormfag. Games are meant to be progressive which is why we buy them since they have a positive political message.

25 seems a bit high. I got it on console from a local game shop that breaks street date alllll the time, but I have money to throw away on dumb shit like this.

If you want a TPS and don't mind the bugs, it could be fine. I don't know how the port is though, given the issues and crashes i've had on PS4, it's entirely possible it might be pretty buggy on PC.

this game isnt even worth pirating its so ass

Got you, thanks. Not gonna waste my money on such shit even for ironic fun.

ITT: butthurt crackers

Enjoy your "success" shill

everyone can see your a racist if you admit your not gonna buy the game.

Yes, I'm a racist Jew. So what are you gonna do?

Jews cant be racist, sorry. Do you even know what happened during the holocaust where almost 7 million Jews lost their lives? Think about that before preaching your nazi propaganda in this community.

So I can't be racist by default? Neato.

Nobody cares, oven-dodger.

>7 million Jews
Excuse me are you making a joke about the hologramcaust where 8 hundred Thousand Trillion Jews sacrificied themselves to power the atomic bomb that made Hitler kill himself???

>7 million Jews lost their lives?
[citation needed]

youtube.com/watch?v=mz5ODQCueP8

hey.....fuk yuuuuuu!

>this race can't be racist
Everyone can be racist

in school I got taught its impossible for a minority to be racist. Only whites can be racist if you google it.

>you play as a fucking nigger in a mafia game

Why? What is the fucking point? Of all the fucking games they could have inserted their SJW bullshit they pick a fucking mafia game, are you fucking trying to break my balls? and stop reading this in my voice you asshole

>press x to win

is the world at least more interesting than Mafia 2?

I preffer playing real mafia/gang games like The Godfather, Scarface, Sleeping Dogs or Saints Row II

niggers aren't "Mafia" ffs

A nigger which is fighting mafia. Oh wait, that's hard to understand for the texas unculturated monkeys.

Beside that
> there is no black organized crime
Open a book whitey.

Seems like the easy mode. Same shit happens in Mafia 2, you can take like 20 bullets before dying.

But the guy isn't in a mafia you retard, the guy is fighting agains't the mafia.

WE

WUZ

GANGSTAS N SHIET

I like the mafia culture, italians have a very interesting crime family and code of honor. Niggers have no values and kill each other all the time, I give no shit about playing as yet another nigger "trying to set things right", so fuck off Tyrone.

> call me a retard
> just parrot what I'm saying

Yeah, I'm the retard here, sure.

Because you are retarded, why make a game called mafia where you aren't the mafia

> your average white basement dweller who don't know the difference between blacks and niggers

> why make a game called the legend of zelda where you play as link
> why make a game called metroid where you are fighting metroids (oh shit just like Mafia!!!!)

Confirmed for retarded, second time, thank you.

I know this is bait. There's no difference.

Did you mean to say niggers and white washed niggers?

I might be wrong but I think every mafia family is all about business. This game however is about some dumb Tyrone killing everyone he sees.

>Mafia I is about a guy joining the ranks of italian gangsters during the 30's
>Mafia II is about a guy joining the ranks of italian gangsters during the 40's
>Maffia III is about a black dude fighting the KKK

Godfather was about the mafia. Goodfellas was about the mafia. The sopranos was about the mafia. Mafia 1/2 was about, you guessed it, the fucking mafia.

Max payne 1/2 also featured the italian mafia, but guess what, that wasn't a mafia related piece of media. This game has no reason to be called mafia especially when the previous games where games actually centered around the mafia.

The game has literally no purpose.

spoken like a true racist

Good goy

Got my pre-order today and can't wait desu

Mediocre 6/10

7/10 at best

But will get 9/10 by reviewers and games media outlets because fuck whitey

Nah. I'll stick too playing Mafia II.

ive already seen a bunch of early reviews and they say the game is 10/10 talking about the game features being the best because it has a black person as the protag.

>Italians
>white

i hope your preorder comes with cyanide so the world doesnt have to support one more worthless piece of shit weeb like you. No offense

Why u mad though

>Those 5 stars
wut

>being this new

he's the General

>pre-ordering mafia 3
why though

There's nothing wrong with being racist. Literally nothing wrong.

There is just something extra cringy when women drop spaghetti.

Preordered my copy yesterday to prove to people Im not racist, when this game comes out and some people dont have it in their recently played it will be proof enough of who the racists are and then we can expose them.

It'll probably resemble an improved version of this and I'm totally ok with that.

This
If you don't buy this game you are LITERALLY HITLER

>If you don't buy this game you are LITERALLY HITLER

cool, do i get to gas the jews and other degenerates?

>booth at EB expo is just video
it's gonna be shit.

no it wont but keep dreaming...

Fuck you mericon

>shaming people into supporting your leftist bigotry works

Yeah, that did wonders for Mirror's Edge Catalyst, the Gostebosters reboot movie, and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided augmented white guilt cut. I'm sure antagonizing potential consumers by calling them racist if they don't purchase a clearly crappy game is going to do them huge favors with their already low preorder numbers.

which proves your a racist for not buying Mafia 3.

Why not both?

I heil you for that, brother.

You completely ignore the black mob in the 60 70 in usa. You must be american.

I'm gonna buy the game because it looks fun
I don't give a fuck about a black main character, all I care about is shooting people in the face, cop chases and hiring a hit squad to take over brothels.

To be honest, the whole "leftist" bullshit around Mirror's Edge Catalyst was entirely manufactured, and the main reason why it flopped was because it was very poorly marketed and a deeply flawed game.
Cred Forums throwing a hissyfit about alleged SJW propaganda about it was groundless and an en example of an aritifical mass hysteria.

This except I'm gonna wait a little bit before buying it.

Yeah muhfuggin whiteys mah nigga

I'm going to make a game called Cartel but instead of playing as a member of the Cartel you are a wigger who hustles oregano

This

Fuck off with your preorder bullshit.

Sage goes in all fields.

#blacklivesmatter #killwhitey

that doesnt change the fact that the only reason you didnt preorder is because your a racist, apha up and prove us all wrong by preordering the game to show your not a racist nazi.