So the general Cred Forums consensus, or as much as a consensus as there can be on an imageboard, is that:

So the general Cred Forums consensus, or as much as a consensus as there can be on an imageboard, is that:

(Overall Best)
Bloodborne
Dark Souls 1
Dark Souls 3
Demon's Souls
Dark Souls 2
Slashy Souls
(Overall Worst)

Correct? Or has a minority mislead me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqjcEodJ2FE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah. Each has its merits. DS2 had real bad gameplay issues tied with the frame rate though. Other than that they were all pretty good.

Sure they had merits, but overall with the sum of their parts (graphically, artstyle-wise, performance-wise, story-wise, gameplay-wise, balance-wise, bug-wise) you could say some were better than others

wtf is slashy souls?

Dark Souls 1
Bloodborne
Demon's Souls
Dark Souls 2: SoTFS
Dark Souls 2
Slashy Souls
A pile of rotting garbage on the street
Dark Souls 3.

Image kept reminding me of the recent gore thread on /gif/ where the guy got tortured by Mexican drug cartels.

Keep seeing way too many of people's face skin being ripped off this week, the fuck.

Back on topic, yes. Though without The Old Hunters dlc, DkS1 comes first imo.

Bloodborne > Dark Souls > Demon Souls > Dark Souls 3 > Dark Souls 2

link? i want some meaty stuff while finishing eating my late breakfast

DeS = DaS > DaS3 >>> DaS2
Objective opinion.

>BB on the top
user just admit you wanted a bait thread

Its actually like this OP

DS1>BB>DeS>DS3>DS2

Dark Souls 1 is the most popular here because its the first souls game for most, also people are still butthurt about the fact that Bloodborne isnt on PC. They still have to admit that BB is fucking amazing so it comes right after. Demons Souls gets on Number 3 because Cred Forums is full of hipsters. Everyone agreed that DS2 is worse than dogshit which leaves DS3 on the fourth spot, it might swap places with DeS though when its older and people feel nostalgia for it. Also you still have to wait what Matthewmatosis says about DS3, because the sheepies here will copy his opinion on that too.

There's just some shit you don't want to see, user.

The webm really makes you think how fubar some humans are.

Nailed it OP, exactly my ranking.

Bloodborne is objectively the best in the series alongside Dark Souls, it's just personal preference which one of the two you prefer.

Dark souls 2 being above 3
You just have shit taste user

Well, I don't like Dark Souls 2, but I hate Dark Souls 3. At least the PvP in DkS2 can be decent, 3 doesn't even have that going for it.

a shitty mobile reboot of the series. IGN gave it 7/10 if you need an idea of how bad it was

No, I've legitimately seen multiple people on Cred Forums say it's the best in the series.

REMINDER:

As long as DaS2 is at the bottom of your list, the list is objectively correct.

Only as long as DaS3 is the second-to-last by a tiny margin.
Otherwise, your taste is fucking trash.

I had to put Slashy Souls lower because it's a mobile trash cash-in
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqjcEodJ2FE

Nah if he wanted a bait thread he would have put nioh at the top and posted the webms that one guy spams.

BB > 2 > 1 > DeS > 3

I dont feel hungry anymore

DS = DeS > BB > 3 >>> 2

>people putting a fucking mobile pile of shit on there
lol

what's next, salt and sanctuary?