This is the most pure kino moment in video game history. Prove me wrong

This is the most pure kino moment in video game history. Prove me wrong.

Protip: YOU LITERALLY C A N ' T

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ub-6sKfGSmw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kappa_(folklore)
exhentai.org/g/662154/d5c164c9b6/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ahh...

MY TRUE MENTOR

am i seriously going to have to move kino from my tv filter to the global filter

You people are just as bad as niggers and the cretins that think facebook is all their is to the internet

Not really but I like the way Bloodborne implemented the MLGS and it definitely has the definitive version of the sword.

>nu-males are triggered by a word

Kys

What the fuck does this meme word even mean ?

movie

didn't you just post this same thread earlier today? fuck off

More like "transcendental high art movie"

"kino" is "movie" on Russian

The fuck is kino?

>their is
The irony.

Why do people get so hype about this fight? It was annoying as shit.

It's also "cinema" in German.

Pretty much this, it's cool but it's nothing great like for example the luca blight fight from suikoden 2

wondering the same for a few weeks since retards here started using it
just assume some retarded meme from reddit

Lurk more newfag

Just wait till Lloyd pulls out similar transformation in last phase of his battle.

>kino

Shouldn't you be in bed? Or is the local middle school closed for some reason tomorrow?

I've never seen anyone explain kino on Cred Forums

i don't see how one lurking more would help

Bloodborne's combat mechanics are much more intense and visceral so i doubt anything they do for the DaS3 dlcs will be on par with Old Hunters.

Kino was spoken about on Cred Forums for a long time but it didn't become widely memed until it was popularized by the "cape kino" of BvS.

A fucking Reddit meme

just looked it up, it's some reddit meme where Kino = god tier and flicks = scrub tier

NEVER SHOULD OF COME HERE

first quote meant for
what is with Cred Forums and making up these retarded fucking terms

That's not Lloyd, and he has no transformation. He IS the second phase of not-Gerhman's fight. After not-Gerhman dies, she cries out to her father, the big guy 4u who is actually in the same room (not-Maria's boss room), her blood drains to him, he goes berkserk and begins to beat you with the large bowl, which was filling up with his blood as he whips himself. The blood turns into fire / lava, in the same way as Maria's, Laurence's, and the Abyss Watchers'.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ub-6sKfGSmw
>4:22
>that synchronized CQC
>them trumpets
>the seagulls in the background
absolute fucking perfection

With Cred Forums you have to constantly be inventing new ways to be infammatory and elitist as a response to the droves of crossposters who try to turn the board into a hugbox to discuss their plebeian garbage like capeshit and meme shows.

What kino means in practical sense is "a more advanced form of art that somebody like you could NEVER understand". I am all for it since elitism is the chemo to the hugbox cancer.

>That's not Lloyd
Japanese subs tell otherwise.
>he has no transformation
Do you have a single fact to back this up?

>Japanese subs tell otherwise.
Okay bud. Post these subs.

>Reddit
Oh no don't you try to blame them for the shit that Cred Forums spawned

what's wrong with discussing 'capeshit and plebeian garbage' on Cred Forums?

it's the correct board as long as they're talking about tv shows right

never been to Cred Forums

Capeshit is to cinema as facebook games are to Cred Forums.

Good job, you posted moon runes. Now post source of translation.

everything will be 大丈夫

the avengers was good though

You are why "kino" has to exist.

PROTIP: back to Cred Forums with you

Maybe you should stop being a lazy piece of shit.

Good job proving she doesn't say Lloyd anywhere.
Also thank you for reinforcing the fact she says "father".

There's only one known Godfather in entire souls series and it's Lloyd.

This fool beats you with the lordvessel what a mad man, now we need gwynevere as a boss with a tit crush attack.

Hopefully he will use the flail he used for self-flagellation as well.

So we can both be correct in the character itself.
Though I highly doubt it is Lloyd, I expect Shit Souls III's team to reuse the idea of "completely background literally-who character" as a bossfight. It will definitely not live up to the expectations we've received from Ludwig's fight.

you're almost as autistic as the resident guts simulator fag

almost

Thank you for showing us the equivalent of using a +7 Pyromancy flame, and the parry button on a group of Burg undeads.

>Bloodborne's combat mechanics are much more intense and visceral
Top kek

>kino
I want Cred Forums to leave

Wow, that text coming up is extremely distracting.

you can disable it

Is this the first game to introduce PS2 cats?

lol finger up the booty just like in my middle school animes

relative to dark souls 3? Yes.

Fucking serious? That's honestly pretty pathetic.

>literally a soulsalike
Fock me Harry

more like hand up in your booty to steam something from it

they based on the kappa: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kappa_(folklore)

here is some lore : >They are sometimes said to take their victims for the purpose of drinking their blood, eating their livers, or gaining power by taking their shirikodama (尻子玉?), a mythical ball said to contain the soul, which is located inside the anus.

rip

epic

Anyone who genuinely gets mad over the term kino is the same type of retard who actually uses the term "kek" or "umad"

Its an ironic joke and it clearly went way too far above your head considering that kino is exclusively used to describe things that are good but that are still acknowledged to not actually be anything spectacular

Making it even more memecal when someone like OP turns the tables around, uses this ironic meme to ironically describe the quality of a non-ironically kino moment, enraging a thousand autists in the process

>using darksign.webm

yup basically

And then reddit comes along and takes credit for this le ebin may may. Give it a week tops before they start spurting that shit like they always do.

What is? That you had to have the definition of a basic word that any culturally literate person would recognize spoonfed to you?

>OUTFUCKINGPLAYED
>PvE

undaged lingo that will take over because "it sounds cool"
prepare your anus to months of this shit

kino, and shit like it, is just annoying because it's obviously some term made up from another board being forced onto boards where it serves no purpose.

Like going onto /ck/ and asking 'is this the dark souls of cuisine?'

Wow this game looks like it might be better than lords of the fallen.

it is

>Like going onto /ck/ and asking 'is this the dark souls of cuisine?'

Which would again be a hilarious meme that seems to be too advanced for you, considering that "the dark souls of X" is an actual thing

Some people just arent cut for it....to visit memes upon them like true eldritch horror....

Wait, y'all fuckers keep trying to tell me Nioh is nothing like Souls when the item and health/stamina UI is the same shit?

Then it'll move onto tumblr then funny junk then 9fag

>you aggro'd this enemy that was clearly in your way? LOL instant kill! AIN'T THIS GAME HARD AND DARK SOULSY???

it uses souls as a template and vastly improves on the combat.

Kino is a movie that is really cool and badass or a badass moment in a movie. Sone gay shit like that. Whatever it really means, it sounds retarded if you say it out loud.

>mfw i have a good friend named Kino.

It's the most intense souls game yes

its a harder version of the level. Also the guy playing doesn't know how to handle those dudes. they're pretty easy to kill

>nothing like Souls
no one says this

The combat and pace of the game are significantly different but it shares a lot of design and mechanics that are clearly inspired or shared from Souls.

>dark souls of x
>hilarious meme
Kill me now

it's a completely optional 'hardmode/brutal' version of an already completed mission

>You beat Ocelot so hard that he recovers full control and memory of himself
>All of his manerisms come back
>Snake Eater in the background
>He only wanted to fight again Naked Snake one more time

>they're pretty easy to kill
yeah so are you

>all these people acting like kino shitposting is new
Reddit is back, it seems

no these arent my webms

i didn't see it at all on Cred Forums until about 2 - 3 months ago.

Why is everyone on Cred Forums and Cred Forums autistic?

>twink killing two phantoms who have minimal HP remaining with the biggest hitbox in the game.webm

It should be noted that I've upvoted every single person who's disagreed with me here, as far as I know. That said. In 7th grade, I took an SAT test without preparing for it at all, it was spur-of-the-moment, I knew about it about an hour ahead of time and didn't do any research or anything. I scored higher on it than the average person using it to apply for college in my area. An IQ test has shown me to be in the 99.9th percentile for IQ. This is the highest result the test I was given reaches; anything further and they'd consider it to be within the margin of error for that test. My mother's boyfriend of 8 years is an aerospace engineer who graduated Virginia Tech. At the age of 15, I understand physics better than him, and I owe very little of it to him, as he would rarely give me a decent explanation of anything, just tell me that my ideas were wrong and become aggravated with me for not quite understanding thermodynamics. He's not particularly successful as an engineer, but I've met lots of other engineers who aren't as good as me at physics, so I'm guessing that's not just a result of him being bad at it. I'm also pretty good at engineering. I don't have a degree, and other than physics I don't have a better understanding of any aspect of engineering than any actual engineer, but I have lots of ingenuity for inventing new things. For example, I independently invented regenerative brakes before finding out what they were, and I was only seven or eight years old when I started inventing wireless electricity solutions (my first idea being to use a powerful infrared laser to transmit energy; admittedly not the best plan). I have independently thought of basically every branch of philosophy I've come across. Every question of existentialism which I've seen discussed in SMBC or xkcd or Reddit or anywhere else, the thoughts haven't been new to me. Philosophy has pretty much gotten trivial for me; I've considered taking a philosophy course just to see how easy it is.

Psychology, I actually understand better than people with degrees. Unlike engineering, there's no aspect of psychology which I don't have a very good understanding of. I can debunk many of even Sigmund Freud's theories. I'm a good enough writer that I'm writing a book and so far everybody who's read any of it has said it was really good and plausible to expect to have published. And that's not just, like, me and family members, that counts strangers on the Internet. I've heard zero negative appraisal of it so far; people have critiqued it, but not insulted it. I don't know if that will suffice as evidence that I'm intelligent. I'm done with it, though, because I'd rather defend my maturity, since it's what you've spent the most time attacking. The following are some examples of my morals and ethical code. I believe firmly that everybody deserves a future. If we were to capture Hitler at the end of WWII, I would be against executing him. In fact, if we had any way of rehabilitating him and knowing that he wasn't just faking it, I'd even support the concept of letting him go free. This is essentially because I think that whoever you are in the present is a separate entity from who you were in the past and who you are in the future, and while your present self should take responsibility for your past self's actions, it shouldn't be punished for them simply for the sake of punishment, especially if the present self regrets the actions of the past self and feels genuine guilt about them. I don't believe in judgement of people based on their personal choices as long as those personal choices aren't harming others. I don't have any issue with any type of sexuality whatsoever (short of physically acting out necrophilia, pedophilia, or other acts which have a harmful affect on others - but I don't care what a person's fantasies consist of, as long as they recognize the difference between reality and fiction and can separate them).

>Which would again be a hilarious meme that seems to be too advanced for you, considering that "the dark souls of X" is an actual thing
is this... autism?

I don't have any issue with anybody over what type of music they listen to, or clothes they wear, etc. I know that's not really an impressive moral, but it's unfortunately rare; a great many people, especially those my age, are judgmental about these things. I love everyone, even people I hate. I wish my worst enemies good fortune and happiness. Rick Perry is a vile, piece of shit human being, deserving of zero respect, but I wish for him to change for the better and live the best life possible. I wish this for everyone. I'm pretty much a pacifist. I've taken a broken nose without fighting back or seeking retribution, because the guy stopped punching after that. The only time I'll fight back is if 1) the person attacking me shows no signs of stopping and 2) if I don't attack, I'll come out worse than the other person will if I do. In other words, if fighting someone is going to end up being more harmful to them than just letting them go will be to me, I don't fight back. I've therefore never had a reason to fight back against anyone in anything serious, because my ability to take pain has so far made it so that I'm never in a situation where I'll be worse off after a fight. If I'm not going to get any hospitalizing injuries, I really don't care. The only exception is if someone is going after my life. Even then, I'll do the minimum amount of harm to them that I possibly can in protecting myself. If someone points a gun at me and I can get out of it without harming them, I'd prefer to do that over killing them.

Sauce of that manga? Unless it's some hentai shit

I consider myself a feminist. I don't believe in enforced or uniform gender roles; they may happen naturally, but they should never be coerced into happening unnaturally. As in, the societal pressure for gender roles should really go, even if it'll turn out that the majority of relationships continue operating the same way of their own accord. I treat women with the same outlook I treat men, and never participate in the old Reddit "women are crazy" circlejerk, because there are multiple women out there and each have different personalities just like there are multiple men out there and each with different personalities. I don't think you do much of anything except scare off the awesome women out there by going on and on about the ones who aren't awesome. That doesn't mean I look for places to victimize women, I just don't believe it's fair to make generalizations such as the one about women acting like everything's OK when it's really not (and that's a particularly harsh example, because all humans do that). I'm kind of tired of citing these examples and I'm guessing you're getting tired of reading them, if you've even made it this far. In closing, the people who know me in real life all respect me, as do a great many people in the Reddit brony community, where I spend most of my time and where I'm pretty known for being helpful around the community. A lot of people in my segment of the community are depressed or going through hard times, and I spend a lot of time giving advice and support to people there. Yesterday someone quoted a case of me doing this in a post asking everyone what their favorite motivational/inspirational quote was, and that comment was second to the top, so I guess other people agreed (though, granted, it was a low-traffic post, only about a dozen competing comments). And, uh, I'm a pretty good moderator. All that, and I think your behavior in this thread was totally assholish. So what do you think, now that you at least slightly know me?

Literally means based

You...really don't want to know.
You're also new as fuck.

I like this, where was it originated?

reddit

u/darqwolff

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!

You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.

you sound upset.
need a new meme?

exhentai.org/g/662154/d5c164c9b6/

>Which would again be a hilarious meme
Neo-Cred Forums everybody.

lol kys loser

You're projecting

It's a very old Cred Forums meme. Cred Forums is a shit board full of contrarian faggots that decided films worth watching had to be called something other than films in order to differentiate them from capeshit.

kinography/kino > cinéma > film > movie > flick

"This movie is objectively plothole ridden garbage but I want to pretend it's good because I'm a rabid fanboy"

I've only ever seen this word directed at Batman v Superman so I assume that's what it means.

It means theatre though in german

It actually depicts the affects of rape realistically. Over the course of the rape she goes from resisting violently to crying and slowly becoming submissive to empty eyed and completely obediant. She's shown to have developed PTSD later and everytime to doorbell rings she breaks into violent screaming.

It fucking hot, pure hentai kino

Pic related, seriously

I wish Chaos Blade got a cool boss associated with it; I wish Chaos Blade was the name of the Chikage.

>Cred Forums stealing Cred Forums memes again

why does Cred Forums never come up with its own memes?

triggere
d

I can't wait for Vaati and all his stupid followers, such as yourself, to get proven wrong AGAIN.

>Or is the local middle school closed for some reason tomorrow?
Maybe saturday, retard

That's what actually being triggered looks like

weeb souls

greatest ost ever