youtube.com/watch?v=-SYfdwtv3eI
tineye.com/search/e8933d7b96f53dfd917b8ac0fbc8d27b21a9f68e/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my life

Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army

Persona 3 FES
DK Country

I've been emulating Mario Galaxy.

It's fun, though the boss fights are pretty pathetic.

I've been trying to get PCSX2 to work but it's missing a dll file and if i download and try to install it it just scans indefinitely.

The Oracle games because I lost my copies of them.

TactHack

Castlevania
Also nice armpits

Replaying first MGS

At this very moment? Sonic & Knuckles.
I remember loving this game when I was a wee lad, but now i think it kinda sucks

those aren't armpits

>this fag doesn't see the armpits in the op
What are you gay

She has her arms down you dummy

Mon Hun Freedom Unite.

Which Fire emblem is this? Or is this a romhack?
Soure please.

such a great platformer, doesn't get enough love on here

naw, ohana, those are armpits.

Emulation is for retarded children with no standards. Original hardware or nothing.

>She has her arms down
Uh, no

*tips fedora*

and original hardware is for perfectionists with deep pockets, to each their own

>pic

Romhack
I do not have a link to the dropbox sorry, ask for it in the next Cred Forums plays Fire Emblem thread. There should be one tomorrow between 6-8 US Central Time. If you can't do that time I'll try and remember to ask for a link to the dropbox so you can check the archive for it.
You can also check the archive and see if anyone posted it? Or try /feg/
Or I could upload it to mega or something it's a small file. Gimmie a minute.

Just make sure you use VBAm, there's a crash that happens on all other emulators at chapter 13.
Also it's a demo not a full game. Demo ends at chapter 14 at the moment. Still in development, this is the most recent version.

Sure, let me just get 1000 dollars to set everything up.
retard.

haha

boobies

I'm currently looking for the original hardware. I'm not spending an arm and a leg for a silly hobby of mine to kill time. So in the mean time, I'll be here. Enjoyerizing muh free games.

PCSX2

a mix between FNR3, Silent Hill 2, and Gauntlet: Dark Legacy

fuck with me

no it's true. that image used to be posted here all the time a few years back lol your newfag is showing

Fuck you i'm too poor to play on actual hardware

dropbox.com/home?preview=TactHackV4.gba

I think I did that right? I dunno. Tell me if it works.

I'm attempting to emulate an entire Windows 98 PC.
So far I've been able to play The Neverhood and Abe's Oddysee completely bug and crash free.
The problem is that I can play the former on ScummVM with no hassle at all, and I can play the former on a Playstation emulator, my actual Playstation, or the Steam version.

I cannot as of yet play the games I wanted to play without them going all fuckity.

>anime tiddies will never be real why even live?

right now nothing, trying to 100% bayo2 and 1. I recently played Spyro 1, damn that made fun but 2 isnĀ“t kinda that good as it was as a kid. After 2 I will finish 3 and then I go to the new age.

G O A T
O
A
T

(You)

sauce?

delete this

Pikmin 2

Actually nothing. Last thing was either 9 9 9 for the DS or Dragon Quest VIII on the PS2.

Finished Persona 3 the other day, i'm about to start on P4.
Any difference between the third and fourth game?

>PCSX2
Playing RotK7, Persona 3, Spy Fiction and Front Mission 4.
>Dolphin
Playing Eternal Darkness, Resident Evil CVX, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3, Fire Emblem.
>Fusion
Playing Shining Force 2, Splatterhouse 3, Streets of Rage 2.
Mostly just playing random games all over the place since there is fuck all games out and im waiting till the end of October for Nobunaga's Ambition: Ascension (Risshiden)

The first Monster Hunter, its not as boring as when I played it on PS2, or at least it gives me the feeling of being faster with less load times

Nothing.

Try using the official website
pcsx2.net/download/releases.html

Does SMT for iOS count?

Is it good? Always wanted to try it out because I'm a huge Nendofag, but just haven't felt like actually playing it.

Yakuza 1. it's blurry as hell

youtube.com/watch?v=-SYfdwtv3eI

tineye.com/search/e8933d7b96f53dfd917b8ac0fbc8d27b21a9f68e/

tinyeye.com, iqdb.com, and saucenao.com.