Recommend me a mindless, story-less game to play while listening to podcasts

Recommend me a mindless, story-less game to play while listening to podcasts.

DCSS

I usually just play Devil May Cry 4 while listen to podcasts.

Technically has a story campaign and all that, but you're generally replaying it or doing the enemy wave "Bloody Palace."

Tetris

kirby tilt n tumble

Life

driftin.io

racer is best, flash, buster, hazard are all somewhat viable, star is for losers, and everything else is useless.

Once you get the hang of timing drifts, it becomes really cathartic racing past everyone else.

MGSV

Crazy taxi
Daytona USA

Bioshock Infinite

Punch Club
Knights of Pen and Paper

They both have a "story" but it is trash

Witcher 3.

Metal Gear Rising

Pause your podcast when you get to Armstrongs fight and your golden

Diablo II

Mount and Blade: Warband

Fire Emblem Fates Birthright

Bayonetta

Life is Strange.

Darkest Dungeon.

Rogue Legacy

Rollercoaster Tycoon 1-3
Bloons TD

minecraft

Fucking faggot kids today can't just play a video game or listen to a podcast. You have to have 5 different sources of entertainment going at once. Take your goddamn Ritalin and just play your game or listen to your fucking skrillex or whatever. Yes I'm old.

Just Cause 2

>sitting quietly listening to a podcast with your hands in your lap
god damn life at the retirement home sounds like a fucking blast

Monster Hunter fir maximum comfy.

Not him but
>listening to a podcast
god damn life as a delusional friendless virgin sounds like a fucking blast

Binding of Isaac Rebirth is made for that.

not not him but what does me being a friendless virgin have to do with enjoying podcasts? they're good, it's just like listening to the radio or watching tv.

any Musou

>podcasts
>radio
>television
Jewish garbage for normalfags

Risk of Rain

Any Bust-a-Move is pretty good at that

I play some MGSV while listening to podcasts.

yes goy, keep enjoying your japanese media instead, why marry and reproduce when your waifu is the only one for you? good goy...

Digdug

What a dumb pointless post.

I'm 25 and podcast are the best thing to kill time while playing video games.

No Man's Sky is actually a pretty good option for this.

Most racing games/sims

Titan Quest.

Spelunky

Or anything multiplayer really

The binding of isaac

Play Battletoads. But I doubt you'll enjoy your podcasts at all while playing this.

this

Mad Max
MGSV

I do this all the time.

Calm down, Gramps.

What a bunch of losers lol

this

Dungeon Siege

path of exile

Vagante, especially if you have some friends to play with.

Super Mario bros 3
Super Metroid
Tetris
Pokemon Go (gets you out of the house at least)

Euro/American Truck Sim

Fallout 4

What about monsoon??

>Super Metroid
>Mindless
>Storyless
???

My podcast games currently are

Pokemon Nuzlocke runs
Path of Exile
Darkest Dungeon

I've spent dozens of hours listening to podcasts while playing Factorio.

>DD
my nigger
how do you not lose your shit in lvl 5 missions thought? sometimes I want to jump from the nearest window when Im in one.

can someone enlighten me, i really don't know. what is a podcast? i remember seeing the option on my ipod nano a long time ago but nothing happened when i clicked it. are they like talkshows? do they play music? both? what are some good ones?

i would imagine fallout would be a good series to walk around with an old timey radio, since there are only 6 fucking songs ingame

The perfect mindless grinding game is and always will be Pokemon.

>not listening to informative and educational podcasts while zoning out to a grindy RPG

You don't know how to be comfy, granpa

I've been listening to radio/music since I was 4 and played with my fucking SNES so what the fuck are you talking about.

Minesweeper, picross. This is when mobile games come in handy, user.

Race the Sun is pretty great for mindless fun. It's my go-to.

>not listening to random guys for the mad bantz
u wot m8, educational?

Imagine random people talking about a top you like.
Also imagine you have no real friends who talk about this thing.
Also imagine you pretend these people know or care about you.
That's podcasting.
Probably THE most pathetic form of entertainment next to twitchers and youtubers personalities.

shit i dunno i guess its like, a blog post, but for people too lazy to type and who dont know how to talk or edit things properly
as for why its called a podcast, i have no fucking idea and to be honest it sounds purposefully obtuse and weird as fuck

any diablo or diablo clone
not for your first playthrough, but after that first time its just mindless clicking while your ears pay attention to whatever else is going on

True that.
Torchlight 2 was awesome the first 2 or 3 runes.
After that is just spamming the same skill to mass clear a dungeon for 40 hours straight.

Superhot

>VIDEO game
>podcast nothing but audio
yes lets only use one sense at a time and just have the rest of our brain sitting around doing nothing and atophying
i will admit kids these days take it way too fucking far, and i type this while simultanaeously watching tv
its not entirely our fault though, your brain just gets used to that level of stimulation after a while, and going back to one thing at a time is like a day in solitary confinement
it is good to sit down and just focus on one thing, if that thing is actually productive, but if youre watching tv or playing video games or anything else with absolutely no value to doing beyond entertainment, you might as well just stack up as many as you can because it still comes out to zero shit getting actually done

the jew fears the samurai
you just keep spouting that shit mr shekelstein and we just might move over there, find one of those partially westernized nippon girls just dying of white cock thirst, and make some of the most intelligent and xenophobic babies to ever walk this earth

yes, how then will he hear about THE MEMES

>75 replies
>ctrl+f
>0 results

Elite: Dangerous OP.
I used to use ETS2 but you need to pay attention to the road and signs, E:D is both calmer and more engaging at the same time.

Plus space looks fucking beautiful, the perfect backdrop to anything.

Also it's on sale, pushed down to the "no brained" zone of prices.

Surprised nobody has said this yet, but Dark Souls is a fantastic podcast game, provided you're not on your first playthrough.
Depending on the length of the podcasts, you can start one up and get a decent way into gearing a character.

monster hunter