VTMB thread? VTMB thread

VTMB thread? VTMB thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wbJENNxNyQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you fucking crazy?

The sun's about to come out.

Would I be violating the masquerade? We could always retreat to our sanctuaries...

It's shit game. Malakvians are the only interesting, unforced concept.

youtube.com/watch?v=wbJENNxNyQA

Playing this game for the first time, should I play as a grill?

Literally the only clan in the game that is forced is the Ventrue. Every other clan gives you characters that don't demonstrate the norm but are still definitively a member of the clan.

Nines is personable and not just a pissed off asshole, Beckett is a scholar and not a savage, the Nosferatu have a wide variety of people with different temperaments, Grout is rational to the point of insanity, Isaac is a decent person who doesn't prefer the spotlight, Strauss acts completely against the Tremere stereotypes.

The only Ventrue with a speaking part however is a stereotypical ambitious arrogant control freak.

VAMPIRE TITTAYS

It's irrelevant but also well within the spirit of the game.

Do you want to play a feelgood super attractive slightly crazy vampire slut? Congrats, you're an archetype that fulfills plenty of goth girls in the 90s. Just brood every twenty minutes for maximum effect.

why is this game so boring?

Your mother was a slut

she's a good girl now

Fuck off retard, your voice is horrible

Lacroix is sex

>Nines is personable and not just a pissed off asshole
LOL
Sucker loses his shit the moment you say something he disagree with.

Is the tremere blood magic shit later? I feel like its already starting to fall off pretty hard purely due to the fact that im starting to fight more supernatural enemies

But with Beckett they had the source material to work with, he's in every second WoD V:TM novel. Same goes for Smiling Jack. So pretty much two of the most memorable characters are from outside the game.

I played a Tremere and used only the first two tiers. Managed to beat the game that way, too.

Tremere are OP

How is Lacroix a forced Ventrue? He has the widest emotional range of any character in the game, and is a good example of someone trying to put up a facade and order and control while everything is going to shit around him, his most evident trait is that he's desperate, while also being very capable in his own right. It's very different from the Ventrue prince in requiem, for example, who couldn't even entertain the thought of being defeated (and paid the price). Also Nines has a lot of brujah in him, given the fact that he snaps at you the moment you disagree with him. Jack is much more personable imho. I agree with your other analyses tho'.

Are you using the plus patch? The loss of blood salvo gimps them a lot, and afaik the damage of thaumaturgy is also nerfed.

>his most evident trait is that he's desperate, while also being very capable in his own right
>while also being very capable in his own right

I remember someone making a worksafe version of this, because apparently clothed tits are the worst thing in the world next to Hitler.