Someone please fucking explain to me the point of Bloody Pox

Someone please fucking explain to me the point of Bloody Pox.

It seems like an entirely useless ability.

>Deals bleed damage
>Entire occultist tree aside from 1 curse says "fuck bleed damage"
>Deals %health damage...
>...which doesn't apply to bosses (LOL)
>Vitality and Poison damage
>Which DOES benefit from Occultist abilities (Possession and whatnot)
>At that point you might as well grab FuckYouBolt, Sigil of Consumption ----> Destruction and get the constellation bonuses that ACTUALLY benefit both Vitality and Chaos damage instead of dicking around with an ability that by all means should be good but fucking isn't

36 goddamn point investment into an ability that sucks wrinkly nuts. Is there any way I can beg the developers to make it good? Like turning the bleed damage into chaos damage? Or acid damage? That would fall in line with the rest of the tree nicely, and make the skill get full on bonuses with Possession.

Grim Dawn thread I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nYh9Wij7NUA
youtube.com/watch?v=BAXdVtewSGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they built this on the skeleton of tq
always had issues with skill balance

Also is there any way to make a melee + chaos damage build? For some reason a bunch of abilities seem to have this odd conversion of physical to chaos but I can't seem to figure out a build that utilizes something like that, especially considering there is hardly anything in the game that is just a ton of raw physical damage and not bleed/internal trauma or whatever.

Should have also mentioned the fact that it's modifier also gives your enemies +50% offensive ability, and, as a trade off makes it deal 25% more damage!!! :^)

Should I bother creating my own build or should I look it up?
I play on veteran hardcore and seems lime I can get myself in a bad situation later on based on how I handle the low level mobs already

So I just started playing this, can you eventually respec or not?

I'm fine with it either way, just curious.

You can. But you cant get back points you invested into the mastery bar.

you can reset your skills but constellation bonuses,base stats and classes chosen(unless you haven't put a single skill point in them) are set

Cool. Is there a level cap?

Creating your own builds is 90% of the fun in this game.

making your own builds is easy, a good way to look at it is simply determining what ability you want to use primarily at first, and then building around that specific damage type, eventually branching off into secondary or tertiary damage types and picking up defensive options along the way

No, no level cap, you can get to level 100.000 and get every single class maxed out on one character like in every other ARPG.
you dummy

its 85

Is Grim Dawn linear like TQ?

>I want to use cadence with ranged weapons!

>No, you dumb nigger says the developer.

>Only *FIRE$TRIKE* now.

Cadence is fine for ranged and fire strike is nerfed

Didint cadence get buffed though?
Firestrike got nerfed as well.

Unless cadence causes the targets next to your primary target spontaneously explode 100%PureSkillStrike will always be better. Piercing will never rape packs of monsters like the burn/frags do.

Why are all the skills in Grim Dawn (more like Grim yawn LOL) so boring and why are the animations so fucking bad?
youtube.com/watch?v=nYh9Wij7NUA
Name even one fun or interesting skill in the entire game, I'm waiting.

Blitz

Nothing more fun than ragdolling bosses around who thought they were hot shit. or throwing monsters off of cliffs

>Name even one fun or interesting skill in the entire game, I'm waiting.

Canister Bomb

I unironically enjoy tossing out Blackwater cocktails followed by a flashbang and then burning down the stragglers with Conflagration.

I feel like a an absolute fucking monster doing it. The graphix and animations may be shit but the skill descriptions and overall feel of the game is great.

So this...is the power...of canister bomb
youtube.com/watch?v=BAXdVtewSGU

>Level 35

>grim dawn has shit build balance
whats new

Occultist + Soldier is one of the top-tier builds right now I believe. Get that Obsidian Juggernaut for the feeling of OP