Ey Cred Forums I'm building a PC for a friend's kid (12 y/o)

Ey Cred Forums I'm building a PC for a friend's kid (12 y/o).

What the fuck do kids play nowadays? All I know is he likes minecraft and star wars. What should I load up it?

Surely Cred Forums is the best place to ask what kind of videogames 12 year olds like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7YUU4FHsw9w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RE4

Call of Duty is an excellent game for kids.

Dawn of War
Rogue Legacy
Enter the Gungeon

Just load it up with 43673437459 Minecraft mods and he'll never have to buy another game ever again

These seem good

youtu.be/7YUU4FHsw9w
do you remember being 12? I dont wanna scar the kid. maybe i was just a massive vagina though

I beaten RE4 when i was about 12-13 years old without no problems

I actually started becoming a pussy by my 15-16s, and couldnt handle horror any longer, for some reason.

how you supposed to have a cult without a snake dick to kiss?

Maiden Rape Assault Violent Semen Inferno

Out of your butt like a girl

>Surely Cred Forums is the best place to ask what kind of videogames 12 year olds like

That's a pretty smartass sarcastic comment from someone grooming a 12 yr old kid

chill user im just tickling your nuts :^)

>doesn't even deny it

disgusting

Anything with Pokemon, anything with anime trash. Battlefield 1 and Mafia 3 if he's white, little boys like being cucked these days apparently

Minecraft and Chrome so he can play shitty flash games. Kids fucking love shitty flash games.

alright bredda whatever you say

Are there pokeymans on PC? If its emulation, I can only imagine he'd not want to play ''''''''old games'''''' unfortunately.

Shadow of Mordor should be alright right? LOTR is still cool I think.

Hearts of Iron 3
Distant Worlds Universe
La-Mulana
Lunatic Rave 2

Battlefront 1 and 2 nigga

Try Bam Ham Asylum and City instead of Shadow of Mordor, they're probably cheaper and kids love Batman

Alternatively set him up a Steam account and give him a $50 gift card

I played the original RE (well director's cut) at 13. You are just a pussy.

>Surely Cred Forums is the best place to ask what kind of videogames 12 year olds like.
Savage