Quantum.Break-SKIDROW

>Quantum.Break-SKIDROW

Never ever they said.

It's a waste of bandwith and hdd space. It's a 70gb 5 hour game.

Forza when?

>70gb movie

Doesn't make it a good game. PC version is broken as fuck, and if it did work properly it's boring as fuck.

Already played it on youtube bruv

this user knows what's up.
rule of thumb: if the game uses Shitnuvo it's not even worth the pirate after it got eventually cracked
Denuvo is like a seal of shit.

No other game is getting cracked. GoW Ultimate was never cracked. Forza Horizon 3 will never be cracked.

honestly i don't even want to check it out

the game was cracked months ago retard

> Denuvo is like a seal of shit.
Excuse me?

denuvo BTFO

like I said, shit. Nu-Doom falls under that category. If you want to play a better version of it get Brutaldoom.

I still don't know why people stroke this game's cock so much. It really isn't that fun. Once you see the overarching game design, it falls apart. Enter room, wait for all mobs to spawn in and kill them, move to next room. Continue. Maybe if you weren't locked in and had to wait for mobs to spawn, it'd feel a bit more like actual DOOM. Oh well.

Brutal Doom is better

Kys

NEVER EVER

if you played a generic shooter, you already played nu doom
first game i ever refunded in steam

Excusez moi?

is this a new reddit meme?

>42 gb

I hate this new meme

QTE takedown - the sequel
sounds like shit

Entschuldigen Sie?

kys

HE SAID, DENUVO IS LIKE A SEAL OF S H I T

Its a reddit meme to like brutal doom

>sounds like shit
>sounds

>didn't even play it

>where is my ending dude the game
lmao
>dude lets sell chaos as a preorder dlc oops we've pissed off many people ok lets not but instead make some other shitty dlc the game
lmao.

>unable to see a game is shit from gameplay vids
you right i didn't play it i already regret wasting time playing the demo of doom

I don't think it's using Denuvo at all. Shit just wasn't easily pirateable before because it was in UWP format instead of .exe.

Anyway, I'm currently playing it and it's really shitty. Performance issues is widely known but even without the upscaling shit and putting up with stuttering, the post processes still make the visuals blurry and it has this weird 'trail' thing that happens whenever tpu move the camera around. Might be some weird post process AA that you can't turn off or motion blur.

The gameplay is also nothing good at all. Remedy games like Max Payne and Alan Wake had great gunplay. Controls were responsive, guns felt great and they were a blast to play. QB is unresponsive even if you're running with upscaling turned on or with the frame rate locked to 30. The platforming sections are horrible because of it and moving around in the shooting galleries also feel sluggish. There's automatic cover and crouching mechanics, so you'll almost always find yourself wanting Jack to stay down but he wouldn't.

The streaming episodes are also fucked. They claim the episodes are optimised for streaming but I'm spending more time buffering the first episode than actually watching it. And there's also no way to let the episode buffer till finished before watching either.

The story seems to be B Grade sci fi shit for the moment and I can't bring myself to give a shit anymore. Fuck this game.

all these salty motherfuckers kek

NEVER EVER
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R

i played the campaign and it doesn't feel different than any other modern shooter

>pirated it
>played first level
>you have to kill every enemy with a melee after they've been weakened
>uninstalled and deleted it
I'm starting to believe the denuvo is a seal of shit meme.
The good thing is they all go out of their way to make sure we all know what the shit games are.