ITT: Great boss battles

ITT: Great boss battles.

Thread over, you posted the only great boss battle in history of video games.

>posting an actually good boss in this thread

>Gehrman
>good

lmao

Covetous is actually kinda neat. You can shoot down the hanging pots above him to distract him with a tasty treat, and him 'eating' your equipment was kinda neat to see and added and 'oh fuck' factor because you either have to finish it in your skivvies or run away and juggle the menus to put your stuff back on

Recycling him as a nornal recolored enemy in the DLC was lazy though. Also compounded by the fact FUCKING MALDRON hides behind him.

>Skyrim

>western game
>Great boss battles

LOL

>Gehrman
>Not good

lmao

t. Lady Maria, distant relative to the Vileblood Queen, of the Astral Clocktower, first of her name. And a total badass btw rofl

So epic and cinematic.

Grigori and Daimon

A shame we'll never get DD2. It's got the framework built for that dream game where you fight huge monsters in an actual action game set up but with well done RPG elements in an open world. There is SO much potential in that game that it should be criminal to not make a sequel.

CAPCOM

HATES

They CANNOT just be allowed to sit on the IP. I say we take it from those wasabiniggers by force.

MY

MONEY

>You can shoot down the hanging pots above him to distract him with a tasty treat
Which is completely useless because the "boss" is a joke even if you don't.
Also it's shit design because nothing suggests that there are vases on the ceiling, they're just here for the sake of being here.
>him 'eating' your equipment was kinda neat to see and added and 'oh fuck' factor
But it's dumb thematically.
How does a monster strip you of your clothes by eating you? And why does he put the clothes in your pocket instead of ingesting them?
Dark Souls 2 is fucking retarded.

>Top 16

WAIFU

Let's be honest, if a boss in Dark Souls 1 did it then everyone would love it.

You mean "If a boss in Bloodborne did it"? Because people have no trouble admitting shit like BoC was bad.

>one of the most iconic villains in nerddom is reduced to a fucking QTE
I was beyond mad

You know it's not actually Sauron, right?

well it wasn't really Sauron, it was some image/avatar of him

Most of DaS1's bosses were gimmicky crap. Every other boss was "big thing where you circle around to the spot to the side of its back where it won't hit you and wack it". DS2 bosses are far more likely to have some counter to that.

Trap it with the Yrden!

Was pretty good but it looked too goofy.

Straight out of Monsters Inc.
How can a great boss like Koloktos and this be in the same game?

Here's my contribution

Just gonna quickly tell you to fucking kill yourself, don't mind me

You come down and trap it.

I've played the game like 4 times. DS2 had a larger number of solid fights.