Is he worse than Sean Murray?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_IPZTRCu664
soundcloud.com/johnjdick/sam-rant
youtube.com/watch?v=FElmjlzdSSM
youtube.com/watch?v=vy6RiJrEYy0
kotaku.com/5880007/Randy-Pitchford-is-no-longer-liked-by-many-publishers-this-is-why
youtube.com/watch?v=xulEWbAyv3k
youtube.com/watch?v=3UMcnn40QQc
engadget.com/2009/08/17/whats-in-a-name-gearbox-software/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no wtf

>someone showed Randy the blunderborn video

>implying he didn't see that video beforehand

>this guy is bad for stating fact his game was announced first

Overwatch was Project Titan which was around 2008 what is he talking about

Battleborn plays nothing like Overwatch

>People still playing the 'Battleborn' or even 'Paladin' came first meme

Haha.

How JUST is Randy? Everything he has touched these last years has been absolute shit.

That was nothing like what it is right now at that time

eh

borderlands 3 will still sell because the casuals enjoy eating that shit

but i could be wrong
they might already be tired of the same shit the 3rd time

End of the day it doesn't matter what game was announced or shown first, the better game won

Yes, but for different reasons. Sean is Molyneux type bad, Randy is scheming little shit, who spites fans. Taking money meant for Aliens production from Sega to make Borderlands? Making drop rates for items worse when people discover fun combos? Not to mention all that shit that's going on with Duke Nukem.

>a guy who owns and runs a videogame developer spends all his time arguing with people on Twitter

Kind of sad.

Isn't it technically the 4th time?

It'll definitely sell well despite being mediocre.

Other than the TF2 style gameplay rather than the superhero MMO thing and some characters most things stayed liked the visuals styles, sounds and designs

they all do this

As a borderlands fan I gottta say you might be surprised. Pre-sequel sold pretty bad and was barely supported. Even we're tired of Gearbox's bullshit.

No, his intention were true and the light make bright

literally who

>taking that incredibly weak bait

Jesus, the ego on this faggot.

I was thinking about killing myself soon but knowing that Randy has seen the blunderborn video has delayed my suicide by a few months at least

Thanks friend

No, at least Sean Murray doesn't immediately fall for blatant trolling attempts or make long, cringy songs for video game conventions.

This. Murray's just the indie Molyneux

This.

It'll be delayed further once it goes F2P

He's almost getting near as bad as Anthony Burch

He warned us but we didn't listen and now the Jews are in control.

>we are developing this game
>oh shit, blizzard is releasing something similar around the time
>better pull aside for a few months
>maybe even get some of their annoyed/bored players later
>NAH RELEASE NOW WE GOT THIS SENPAI
The sad part is that I don't think they even care about the effort that was put on the game so far, they are like a sweatshop.

rofl. he actually saw the video. thats hilarious.

>It's not going F2P
>It's going F2P
What's his problem

Slightly off topic, but it just boggles my mind how fucking AWFUL the art style of Battleborn is. Every single character on the roster ranges from bland and unappealing to downright vomit inducing. There's not single "badass" there that's even remotely passable unless you're a waifu faggot with absolutely zero standards.

Like, how did this fucking happen? Who approved it? Certainly there must have been at least one dude who noticed how atrocious the game's aesthetic is, someone that could have spoken up?

Trial isn't really F2P. It could just be the multiplayer for an hour or so.

The plan was for it to become f2p all along

>overwatch kills battleborn at launch
>paladins would kill the game if it ever went free to play
they're not going to catch a break with this one, they fucked up and im sure its not going to recover

This. Sometimes It feels like there's nothing but emotional-driven conservatives on this site (I don't like that person so he's never right no matter what he says).

randy is cringe as fuck. he got triggered about twitter at pax and sang a song it

song starts about 3:15

probably f2p multiplayer hoping you buy single player and heroes and shit as DLC

I thought Blizzard moved their release date to the same time as Blunderborn after the "Come at me bro" tweets between the two companies?

Either way, this shit is hilarious. Did they actually think they could take on Blizzard?

Yes. Murray is a liar, Pitchford is a complete cunt.

Blizz put their open beta out the week Battleborn came out.

Pre-sequel did pretty badly and had awful support.

I'm sure when they started development they had little or no information about what Overwatch would even be. They probably sat around high-fiving themselves all day thinking they were the first fuckers on the planet to decide to make a TF2 clone.

When release time came, things were so hopeless that attacking Blizzard was basically the only thing they could do to get even the tiniest bit of attention. It was the best move they could make, really.

I personally never know this Randly guy. But does he really deserved this tough?

I kind of hate Blizzard more as they made the dickish move with released Overwatch at the same time with Battleborn.

No, Sean is a liar, Randy is just a talentless hack.

You tell me.

This was cancer.
People paid to go to this?

Holy shit... what a cuck!

Jesus fucking Christ, what a huge faggot.

Glad Battleborn failed, good riddance Gearbox.

Is this footage from his failed career as a stand-up comedian?

even reality seems bent on making fun of him
this is comedy gold

At least B&W games,Fable and some of his older titles are good

Im not trying to start shit as I'm very unbiased about this kind-of thing, but that's a liberal ideology.

It's a political extremist thing

It doesn't really make it any less sad.

There's a difference between having good customer support/PR and arguing with idiots who you think might be wrong

>Really enjoyed going through BL2 and even the pre sequal with friends
>BL3 is going to have a shit ton of SJW garbage and awful unoriginal characters

Probably a different model like some smartphone apps? Play until X mission or for X hours and then the rest of the content are locked behind a purchase.

It's not that bad of an idea considering Blunderborn. They probably aim to reel in people and "prove" it's not just an OW clone by letting essentially "demo" the game.

>cringe jokes about twitter and le evil gamergate

Who does this guy think he is, Tim Schafer?

If I were him, I would take a sympathetic stance.

I'd make a huge Twitter post explaining how they were trying to create a huge game practically, without the glamour and character designs that Blizzard could afford.

He's explaining his situation, but in smaller tweets. He needs to make a main post.

>enjoyed the Pre-Sequel
>enjoyed

No user, YOU are the SJW.

>BL3 is going to have a shit ton of SJW garbage and awful unoriginal characters

Then how did you enjoy BL2 and pre sequel which had all that too?

FUCKING LOL hes bold

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

soundcloud.com/johnjdick/sam-rant

Yes, only underage will disagree. Randy was lying and swindling when Murray was just a pup.

>acts like owning Duke Nukem means he's not a complete SJW beta cuck

no, we'll let the new script for 3D's remake decide that

What a sad, little man he is.

t. underaged unaware of who Randy is.

Blizzard opened up their open beta to streamers, which enraged normal players whom wanted to get in. It made no sense for Blizzard to do so, and even gaming journalists wondered why they were sabotaging their own launch.

Then when Battleborn was to be released, they unleashed a full open beta for the entire internet. It devastated Battleborn sales.

he had the right idea

No, he paid people to do this. The stage time cost gearbox hundreds of thousands of dollars. The finance guys were not amused.

Absolutely horrific.

Ugh... you JUST don't get it, do you? It's NOT F"P, you just play it for free, GET IT?

>that level of damage control over one fucking tweet
>0 traces of an apology for Colonial Marines

FUCK THIS GUY. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This sounds like something an underage liberal who doesn't understand anything would say. I would know, I am an adult liberal.

>>>/tumblr/

It's not so much about this at all, but rather his company's many legal battles over VERY shady business practices. That's what caused gamers to oppose him.

I find Pitchford absolutely annoying in the ways he tries to overhype their games. I still remember a video about A:CM where you could hear a guy go "THE GAME IS LIKE A TRUE SEQUEL OF ALIENS, HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!" and i thought it was a journo or gamer getting too excited about it, but nope, just Randy speaking about how cool Randy's game was. Same with Battleborn, "WOAH SO MANY BIG AND COMPLEX CHARACTERS NOT EVEN BORDERLANDS™ IS AS BIG AND COOL AS BATTLEBORN™ GEARBOX™®© DID AN INSANE JOB"

I mean, I could understand and accept such enthusiasm if the games didn't regularly prove themselves to be shit

Yes.

>draw a girl
>call it a boy

Yeah, but Guts is gonna cut him in half so it don't matter

I actually feel sorry for the guy

youtube.com/watch?v=FElmjlzdSSM

>tfw you fell for the borderlands meme

honestly, this guy still owes me money, that's why i pirated every gearbox game since that i had any interest in, and they were still shit not worth playing beyond 30 minutes

>linking a shitty crowbcat the content thief video
>being passive aggressive

No wonder he thinks you're a faggot.

Absolutely vicious

never feel sorry for leftists. empathy is our weakness and when your enemy has none, they win.

You've never seen a pretty boy before?

Battleborn is: dead

XD CROWBCAT XD XD

>every video he makes is stolen content that he didn't ask for prior
>barely any editing and no commentary
>monetizes other peoples content

hes cool right Cred Forums? lol

Yes
>butchered Duke Nukem
>used money from Sega to make shitlands 2, instead of colonial Marines and pinned the blame on someone else
>black listed from a majority of publishers

He was a leader who made his plans clear and executed them efficiently.

I will never feel bad for Randy, and i will never not be mad about Colonial Marines.

BAZINGA!

>black listed from a majority of publishers

We could only assume he watched the video before, but now we have proof
Also
No one plays battleborne unless its dying

how old is this man?

>implying you'll see the end of the manga before miura kicks the bucket

>no commentary

we need le epic meme commentary on everything xD

androgyny senpai
its v cool with artsy kids

I dont know, he was in charge of brothers in arms and that was a really good series

wat

This is hurting, im sure hes in this thread at this point

t. Randy

Yes.

this is the tweet that triggered his epic song i think

>MUH QUALITY ORIGINAL CONTENT

Reddit, please.

Seriously? He is a thousand times worse than Murray. Murray lied about 1 game, and while he is a lying nu-male cuck dumb ass, part of the problem was that Sony massively overhyped NMS and market it as something it wasn't.
With the amount of hyperbole being thrown around it was unsurprising that Murray did what he did.

Randy Pitchford on the other hand is a disgusting slimy cunt who has not only lied on multiple occasions about multiple products, but he has straight up STOLEN MONEY and gotten away with it.

He bought the rights to Duke Nukem: Forever when it was 99% complete, he then released it knowing full well that it was a shit-show, gambling that the remaining good-will and notoriety within the games industry would enable them to still make a profit on it. Which they did.

Then he took money from Sega to develop Colonial Marines, he then funneled this money into developing Borderlands 2 and OUTSOURCED Colonial Marines to a 3rd party developer who were on the brink of collapse so they couldn't refuse the job.
He lied repeatedly in press coverage of the game and went as far as to fake their trailers with entire scripted sequences that weren't even in the final game.
Oh and that 3rd party developer that actually made the bulk of the game? They still went bankrupt anyway.

Then he brought Anthony Burch into the public eye through his fuck-awful writing for memelands 2. Anthony Burch would probably still be a shit-tier youtuber if it weren't Pitchford, but now he actually carries some credibility within the games industry and could even end up ruining more games in the future because of him.

Then he bought the rights to the Homeworld series. Are they making any new Homeworld games? Fuck that, they just re-released a "remastered" collection with upscaled textures.
They also made Homeworld: Shipbreakers which is unsurprisingly a piece of shit.

Then there was Battleborn.

Randy Pitchford is a fucking scum-bag ass hole.

Don't you guys get tired of hating a game for no reason??

Why are you guys all celebrating the death of a game? Especially one that was trying to compete with Overwatch...

you guys are pretty pathetic and sexist...

Fucking faggot ruined colonial marines

his studio needs to go under

Is it time yet,Cred Forums?
Post yfw when you are neither Randy Pitchford nor Anthony Burch

youtube.com/watch?v=vy6RiJrEYy0

>got the first borderlands
>enjoyed playing through as brick, punching dudes, getting guns and doing quests, did NG+
>did the same thing with mordecai, fucking loved it
>BL2 announced
>excited, foolishly pre-ordered and bought it
>played it and watched the game slowly spiral into shittyness the longer I played
>watch gearbox get even worse in a hurry

God damn it, I just wanted another slightly tongue in cheek shooter with fun weapons and shit. Now we got memes in all of our fucking shooters, and Shadow Warrior 2 is cashing in on the dumbass procedural generated levels and even worse humor.

Fuck this shit.

kotaku.com/5880007/Randy-Pitchford-is-no-longer-liked-by-many-publishers-this-is-why

Don't forget that time he lied about winning the right to the company name Gearbox from Gabe Newell in a poker game.

>"We're not gonna make it F2P!"
>"No! It doesn't matter how much of an audience and revenue it would get with a F2P model! I would rather keep it dead!"

Randy has to be the grand-daddy of idiots.

Blizzard had every intention to cross the BB release date with Overwatch because they knew it would help sales. Gearbox's excessive tweeting was in preparation for this, to get the game's name and image out before this eventually happened.

The biggest mistake they made was probably not allowing any third-source coverage of the game itself. As mad as it made people, Blizzard allowing steamers/youtubers only initially was a great move, because it increased the demand and notoriety of the game exponentially.

In the end, the picture to most costumers was:
>choose a $60 i know nothing about that looks less visually appealing than Overwatch
-or-
>choose a $40 game that looks promising that I've seen an upwards of 6 months of coverage for

Gearbox was doomed for failure from the start with this business model.

>He is a thousand times worse than Murray
pretty much this

Murray lied but that's not a new thing for devs.

>linking to kotaku

pastebin that shit or fuck off.

WTF does "hobby-grade coop" even mean?

I know what each individual word describes but that particular arrangement baffles me every time!

Obviously I dont understand the unique brilliance of Meser Pitchford.

Fuck off.

Good post.

Who's talking about Battleborn? This is about Randy Pitchford and the sins he has committed. Especially from a self proclaimed SJW that he is. Like a convicted Pedophile priest condemning others for being sinners.

No I didnt. Pitchford never lied about anything like that..

>Shadow Warrior 2
>humor
It's only one liners. Also Shadow warrior 2 costs like 35 bucks and has a better gameplay than Borderlands "let's make ARs useless lol" 2.

Why would he be?

>stolen content
Except it's usually advertising tidbits, also fair use exists.

>barely any editing
420 NOSCOPE BLAZEIT MLG MEME

>no commentary
Somehow this is a con and not a pro

>monetizes other people's content
Why don't you go complain about every other Youtuber who uses game footage in their videos and monetizes it. Go complain about the fair use act, goyim.

Please be less edgy and contrarian in the future. You don't fit in.

As shitty as overwatch is, I'm so glad this was a career-ruiner for Randy.

Not as cute as this one :^)

this guy is so full of shit

You're such a stand up guy Randy.

This is how I feel. As many things as I liked about the pre-sequel, it just came off as an inferior game to 2 and 1. Both my cousin and I who absolutely loved co-op in 2 were let down.

Don't forget all of the dicks user, there's dick shaped constellations, dick shaped mcguffins for quests, and I'm sure there'll be some penis monsters too.

You gotta remember that SW2 is also doing Borderlands style loot with prefixes and rarities, along with 80 different weapons there's gonna be a fair amount of garbage and bullet sponge enemies.

Heavens forbid the worst gaming journalist site earns a few cents even when you're using an adblocker!

He replies to almost everyone, he has the time

140 characters oughta do it right?

kek

I like you.

We'll see I guess.

>??
>...
>...

You did a good job, but you tried a little too hard.

>Heavens forbid the worst gaming journalist site earns a few cents

Yes.

Sean Murray
>I'm gonna make a game that's do this and this and that and multiplayer and factions and space shooter and blow your mind
>game has almost none of these things
Hitler
>I'm gonna blame the jews, kill the jews and fuck shit up
>blame jews, kill jews, fuck shit up and even his own

Hitler was honest ..

Plus they removed the ability to throw shurikens when wielding your sword, that's bullshit I fucking loved throwing those and using sword waves. Fuck the guns, I had swords and infinite ninja stars

>Feminism is AWESOME
Whoever okayed that quote needs to die

>bait

You forgot about how they even stole the fucking artstyle for Borderlands from the guy behind Codehunters. They even fucking contacted him about a job and decided not to follow up, and plagiarized his shit anyway.

user, you and I both know that it's never going to happen.

Being a Berserk fan is suffering...

Suffrage era feminism was ok.

Borderlands 2 didn't even touch The Pre-sequel in terms of SJW bullshit. I should mention there was one recording of handsome jack trying to get a man tested on and another guy said leave my husband alone, and this female lab worker didn't like, then Jack said he would hurt her wife. Now I dont think having gay characters is inherently SJW but when you have 2 gay couples ham fisted in the same echo recording it comes off as retarded and almost offensively pandering for SJW cred.

He's just digging a bigger and bigger hole for himself.

People seem to forget that Overwatch was once known as Blizzard's Project Titan, and was effectively going to be their new sci-fi themed WoW, but it eventually got reworked into the hero shooter it is today. It was in development for almost a decade.

Trying to compete with a Blizzard game is already a death sentence, but trying to compete with a Blizzard game that's been in the oven for that long with a game developed by a bunch of tumblrites and nu-males?
Pitchford is a fucking moron. I guess at this point the only thing he's good at is bait-and-switching people.

They made it more similar to the original Shadow warrior, snek are back, infinite stamina, grenade launcher among the others, the stealth walking etc. but there's new shit. I hope they bring back some of the tighter stages.
>that fucking ladder in the chimney.
I hope they bring back the keys too.

I'll just write a fanfic or something when Miura dies

That has no place in a fucking game. Much less a multiplayer game. I am so glad battleborn flopped.

>I should mention there was one recording of handsome jack trying to get a man tested on and another guy said leave my husband alone, and this female lab worker didn't like, then Jack said he would hurt her wife.
Almost sounds like a parody.

Sorry your precious muh femuhnism got mage fun of senpai.

Don't forget torgue shouting at that lesbian chick and asking for her number and getting "friendzoned"

I know, just commenting.

WHAT COULD HAVE HE DONE Cred Forums?

Release a good, finished game.

I would honestly settle for a stickman style crayon drawing that says "and then guts wins" at this point.

I was hoping the anime would light a fire under miura's ass, but nothing much so far. It hurts...

Forgot pic

Hobby-grade = casual but that word is a no-no.

>Implying Griffith won't win.

I hate battleblunder as much as the next guy, but the "FEMINISM IS AWESOME" quote is shouted by a guy who kills a female character several times in a row.

It's not funny, but it's now SJW either.

Why do video game developers argue and fight with randoms on twitter?

Literally no other industry has this problem.

Not be a faggot

randy is actually a full on asperger

not mild either

poor guy, how the fuck did someone with that level of autism get to such a position of power?

Griffith is FUCKED.

The whole story of Berserk can basically be summarized as "You fucked with the wrong guy."

Griffith fucked with the Wrong guy. Guts is probably gonna kill the entire God Hand one by one and make """femto""" shit his pants before killing him.

I wouldn't call pitchford a dev, he's an ideas guy with a massive ego and thin skin. Just like Phil Fish.

>having a demo makes a game f2p

>He thinks Berserk will have a conclusion

Lmao. I bet One piece finishes before Berserk even remotely comes to a conclusion.

You expect me to think before sperging about SJW's? Look where you are.

But user, bleak shows really enjoy having bleak endings.

Berserk won't have a happy ending, and what's a worse ending than Guts getting his ass kicked in the end.

It happens in the movie and music industry too.

He says it after killing a female combatant. What's the problem?

he promised to take out the jews but he didnt even do that wtf what a fucking scam

>W-we're not making Battleborn F2P! How dare this false rumor spread! Our game is actually worth something!
>B-but we are planning on doing a """trial/demo""" where people can try the game a-and then have the choice to purchase the full game and keep everything from playing the trial.

Guts somehow not even fighting at all. Or killing himself.

Guts turning ebil

Games industry was started by nerds which attracted autists and spergs and just kept going down the pillar of shitty human beings

>worse
Fuck off anglo, he was Europe's, no western civilization's last hope.

That's not the same as free to play retard.

the "Rey is a mary sue" had people in the movie industry talking shit on twitter

Berserk won't have an ending period.
How many years did they take to get off the boat? Aside from Griffith, there are still 4 (FOUR) other God Hand to contend with as well.

Nah. Guts just giving up entirely and just falling over to accept his fate would be worse than going evil. The man is pure hot blooded rage, so to have a man like that have the fire in his eyes be completely snuffed would be tragic

why is it sexist? the woman solved the problem

>i think
no shit dumbass

It was pretty funny that when he told this joke right before he played his song everyone in the audience laughed and didnt get offended

Realistically speaking, if Berserk ever does end, then they are both dying. There is no way in hell guts is getting a happy ending, but I honestly can't see griffith flat out "winning" either. They'll kill each other or some shit.

It's never ending though so not like it matters.

the fact that he watched the video is amazing
>FEMINISM

reminder that any dude that uses the following phrases/words is to be shunned as a massive faggot:

>_____ much?
>can you not?
>problematic
>toxic

I'm pretty sure there's some other ones too, also be wary of anyone the talks in that way where everything ends with a question mark, and pseudo intellectuals in general.

underrated

>He says it after killing a female combatant
Wtf that is so sexist
I hate randy pitchford now

It'll end in rape mark my words.

Who raping who

Guts revenge raping """femto"""

Why didn't you listen?

I bet you're the type of faggot that says "youtube community" aren't ya

>
Its thanks to him that Europe is what it is today.
It would have been better if he never Existed

>Cred Forums is so triggered by feminism even a joke about feminism is taken out of context so people can get outraged about SJWs

>"salvaged from the ashes of their failed project"
>infinitely more successful than 100 concurrent players Battleborn

Is he making a stab at himself or at Blizzard? I can't even tell.

well to know the context, ypou'd have to have played the game, and everyone with hands and a compatible device knew better than that given the sales

>paying for another Overwatch clone
the games aren't even the same genre/game type.

Overwatch is itself a clone in the first place.

No it's thanks to anglos and americans controlled by (((them))). Hitler didn't want war with the west. Well, except France, but that was over fast.

Isn't it a bit worrying that so many people jumped on that as evidence of "SJWs killing video games" when it had nothing to do with that at all? Is it too much to expect people to do the bare minimum of fact-checking before condemning something?

>the games aren't even the same genre/game type.
Are you for real?

Randy is legit the person I hate more than anybody else in the industry, and Gearbox is legit the company I hate more than anybody else in the industry.

Sean Murray's a liar (or if you want to defend him, woefully and overly optimistic about what he can deliver) but I don't think he ever used a game as an embezzlement scheme to fund something as wholly terrible as Borderlands 2.

one is a TF2 clone, the other is a first person MOBA

Battleborn is closer to a MOBA, while Overwatch is closer to a TF2 clone. There's like a million videos on Youtube explaining the difference. You can argue that Battleborn didn't do a good job at marketing itself as something different than Overwatch, but the two games aren't really similar at all. It's bizarre seeing people on Cred Forums still saying battleborn was an Overwatch clone, the historical revisionism here is ridiculous.

Can this fucking cuck possibly stall anymore?

you missed the part where devs are actually proven SJWs. why do you keep pretending that its totally without precedent? oh i know why...

blizzard. he's too petty and lacks self awareness for it to be the other.

the mochiguman dude is talking out of his ass

yes he did you fucking mongoloid, he had plans to invade the US like a retard

is this the pc version? I am pretty sure everyone plays it on console.

>and now the Jews are in control.
>now
The superior race was always in control, goymm

Huh. Obviously it's not a "clone", but from what little I've seen it it didn't seem all that different from other "hero" shooters.

Knowing whether or not the quote is actually one character mocking those he just killed matters little in the end. The game still has an horrible UI, terrible chara design, Borderlands presequel-tier meme writing and was released in the same period as a massevely anticipated, hyped to hell and back game. And the CEO of the company made a song about himself bawwing after getting triggered on twitter

Screen capped for future uses, thank you user, amazing.

>moving the goalposts

user, I'm investigating Randy Pitchford and Gearbox case. Give me everything you've got and we will bring them to justice, i promise. Pics, videos, links

>exposed
>resort to catch phrase

You're right. Overwatch is fun.

>Gearbox
Wait a second, don't I know "Gearbox"?

It's a first-person MOBA, with similar PvE elements from MOBAs. Overwatch and Paladins are strictly PvP.

He was an incompetent psychopath who's actions were going to destroy Germany regardless of the war's outcome.

>waahhhh why wont you let my irrational hatred of thing control my life

sjws and anti-sjws are BOTH insufferable cunts who are triggered 24/7. shut up

Yes. Murray is akin to molyneux in that they hype shit up and underdeliver. Pitchford is a piece of shot.

You were proven incorrect, and resorted to posting a meme image. Why should anyone take you seriously when you don't fact-check your arguments and immediately resorted to ad hominem as soon as anyone challenged you?

i wish i could punch that annoying faggot in the face

that was the plan all long, user. He's Austrian. The whole thing was orchestrated by Austria to get Germans killed yet again.

>yfw you didnt buy Battleborn, No Mans Sky or WoW; Legion
Hype does terrible things to people.

and the US has plans of action on how to invade every country on the planet under like 12 different scenarios

it's what war planners do, so if war is neccassary they aren't scrambling for a plan

Back to r/kotakuinaction, niGGer

>implying you know who is who in this thread
>implying you know the intentions behind a known sjw putting "feminism is awesome" voice line in his game

adjust your 50s glasses

youtube.com/watch?v=xulEWbAyv3k

Fucking LIES.

Source? Not familiar with this. Archive it please.

I feel bad for Dave Gruber Allen having what was probably a good song in context completely bastardized by a whining moron.

Feels good.

oh my god the salt

lol no

look up the whole white feather BS and how early feminists backtacked HARD when they thought the draft for WWII might've extended to women

He doesn't have to apologize for Colonial Marines.

Courts ruled in favor of Gearbox and they aren't held accountable for anything.
You legally can not blame them for it being a piece of shit, it's the law.

I don't even get the joke.

Good to know they've always been about "TREAT US EQUAL BUT GIVE US SPECIAL RIGHTS" even back then.

Shit never changes

It's been confirmed it's not a timed trial.

Women are moody.

>mmmmmmmmm'lady

Women often act like they're pissed off/upset about something for attention, and then when asked about it, they will often deny anything is wrong to further draw out the attention being given to them.

I'm shitting on feminists and women demanding equal rights but only the parts that most benefit them. How is that white knighting or anything?

never had a girlfriend? literally every woman does this. its actually weird how they all do this exact thing.

All these types of games are meant to go f2p sooner or later, overwatch will become f2p eventually too, like tf2 did a while ago. It's just that you have to time it right to maximise your profit.

Going f2p so soon would be a big admission of failure, but then again we already know that it bombed completely so I'm not sure what they're waiting for.

>Overwatch was just leftover scraps from a failed game!
>Our game is worse than scraps

>no commentary

I was half paying attention to what you were saying until I read that, because now I know you're actually retarded.

>plans that were devised while already at war
>proof that he wanted that war from the start
Keep drinking the kool aid. Also, those plans were dismissed pretty quickly for being pointless.

user, you need to outlive Randy

>simply collects and arranges content with no annoying voice overs
Yeah he's cool.

this just confirms it is and they're doing damage control about it leaking early to milk the buyers for as long as they can.

>I kind of hate Blizzard more as they made the dickish move with released Overwatch at the same time with Battleborn.

>lol battleborn came out before overwatch. but who cares :)

Overwatch was recently free for a weekend on consoles. You could do everything in the game, just didn't get achievements/trophies. They will probably do the same thing.

I just created this thread and left home and I come back to this. It's also my first post here, thx Cred Forums I'm leaving Cred Forums forever!

You got BTFO, just admit it.

I don't know if Cred Forums has made me jaded or not, but I tried to replay Borderlands 2 just the other day. I really liked it and beat it a few times around the time it came out, so I got it on PS4. I could barely put more than an hour into it, the 'humor' and writing is beyond cringey.

BL2 kinda sucks. Try playing BL1 and see what you think of it.

Maybe it's because you were 14 when BL2 came out.

It's 2016 sexist much this community is so toxic and problematic

>Borderlands 2 came out in 2012
I was 16.

fuck off nigger

Played both and I like 2 game play a lot more but I'm sure everyone here is going to have a laundry list of complaints as to why I have shit taste.

Not to mention the whole "let's ban men from drinking alcohol because that'll somehow stop domestic abuse! what do you mean it'll leave bored angry depressed men with more time on their hands to abuse their partners and one less outlet to take their attention away from them? by the way women and rich men are still allowed to have wine because that's soooo cultured and who's ever heard of them committing domestic abuse?"

Nah, you're entitled to your onion, user. BL2 added a few improvements like removing those massively retarded huge watermark logos on the scopes when zoomed in, and the class abilities were a little better, weapon manufacturers felt more unique, and the revolvers getting the ability to tap fire was rad.

But I prefer BL1's story as it was usually played more straight, and the eridian weapons were way better. Plus BL1 still had those guns that regenerate ammo for their respective ammo type as long as you held them.

Also:

>ugh...

>Paladin

Paladins legitimately came first.

But they've changed Paladins wildly throughout the betas, it wasn't like Overwatch originally.

>you'll never live in a period were giving your wife a few bruises for talking back when you came home drunk was socially acceptable
Feels bad man

>please don't @ me

>this guy owns Duke Nukem

Miia is the cutest snek, but only the second cutest reptile

speaking of Duke, have you guys seen what those filthy ass slappers did to Duke 3D in that world tour edition? The new enemy has a fire weapon that does a rapid burn effect, their sprites are fucked up when they turn, and the weapon sounds and sprites are recycled from the freeze thrower.

It's a massive shit show. and the worst part is they pulled the megaton edition and pretty much putting the kibosh on source ports.

Looks like a Dead Rising Psychopath

>ugly boi lesbian rapist
No
Also, let's keep this on topic

What about people that use the word, "like", too often?

Let me ask you guys a question real fast about Holocaust deniers.

If you support Hitler's ideals, believe Nazi Germany was in the right, and cheer on their desire to destroy the Jews, why would you insist the Holocaust never happened? Wouldn't that mean the group you admired was grossly incompetent and wasn't able to even partially enact the changes they wanted to make? Why would you support Hitler wanting to eradicate the Jews and then also state he was never actually able to go through with it?

Seeing as he is a literal criminal, yes probably.

No fuck you. Draco is a cewt newt

UGLY LESBIAN THAT PRETENDS TO BE A MAN
BUT STILL NOT AS BAD AS RANDY PITCHFORD

Just like Anita gypsy sarkeesian then.

FUCK YOU

>that image

The tweet was pretty sexist though. Based smoke de grasse Tyson putting them in their place

SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL GIRL WHO DESERVES TO BE TREATED LIKE A PRINCESS
YOU'RE WORSE THAN RANDY PITCHFORD

I wouldn't deny that the jews being deported into labour camps happened. Imprisoning (conceived) enemies of the state like that wasn't uncommon for the time period after all. Also, a lot of actual sources from the third reich confirm it. It's just highly unlikely that the NatSocs, who didn't even have enough fuel for their tank divisions, would have wasted huge amounts of resources on exterminating prisoners during the most critical stages of the war

You know it's one thing when some random game dev on twitter gets pissy about a joke but when someone that people actually take seriously as a scientist (even if they just view him as a dank meme or a modern bill nye or whatever) does it, it's just really sad.

What about Deserts of Kharak? That seems pretty good.

OP this guy gets off on people feeding him attention. Your best bet is to ignore him and not buy his games

>le based black scientist man
>>>reddit

>Not writing a shitty song nobody wants to hear and playing it for your paying customers at PAX
Fucking Neil, when will he learn?

youtube.com/watch?v=3UMcnn40QQc

>no one actually has a beard
Why does this bother me the most?

I guess the US government fabricated all the footage of the Apollo program too, not just the landing.

Just so you guys know, Randy has no self control and loses his shit anytime anyone mentions to him on Twitter that he stole money from Sega, or that Borderlands 2 is garbage, etc.

Just FYI.

the only thing that bugs me is that one of those little pixel people is actually there, which makes the fact that the rest are all bullshit more confusing since they at least got one right.

That's nice, I'm not gonna feed his ego by giving him (You)'s on twitter though.

>2 women
>2 niggers
>1 yellow man
>1 faggot with beard and glasses, the only acceptable CIS man
fucking trash

>one of those little pixel people is actually there
>try to see which one
oh right, of course...

t. Randy Bobandy

She deserves to be treated like the violent criminal she is

It's mathmatically impossible for the Nazis to have gassed and furnaced that many people in the time frame given and I say that as a leftist.

The only defence they've got now as the decades go on is 'JAIL TIME' for questioning the official narrative and even then it's not working anymore.

She deserves to be married to a loving and supportive husband

this, but at least she tries to make good on it.

Tio a best tho

>implying a psycho lesbian who became obsessed with a girl she just met that was clearly in love with a man would want a husband

you do realize that the death toll is all encumbacing during the encampment - not just the last few months right?

also it's not only gas/furnace. most of them were worked to death, starved, froze, and shot.

I say this as a right leaning centrist that hates Jews. I didn't used to until I worked at an orthodox Jewish summer camp and experienced rampant wage theft.

Not him, but I really enjoyed the atmosphere jumps

no he had the potential to succeed and tried to follow through and got shit done. sean murrary was talking out of his ass day one

no he accomplished what he said he wanted to
Giffith ain't a girl there's some concrete evidence

They are easily the most poignant game related videos on Youtube.

she's being an attention whore and being a massive failure at being a scientist at the same time

Anyone else feel a little bad for Gearbox? I did enjoy Borderlands 2 and the whole Aliens thing was super fucked but still, they're probably fucked after this.

Randy Pitchford is leagues worse than Sean Murray. Murray is just inexperienced and got in over his head, Pitchford is a flat-out conniving shithead.

I still don't understand how Gearbox has survived all these years when 80% of their products have been mediocre to outright abysmal.

How is it a failure if they recognized that the project wasn't working out then turned into something that made them yet another truckload of money while shitting all over Battleborne? Sounds like a pretty big fucking success to me.

Pic related are my feelings Gearbox.

>fair use

fair use only covers non-commercial use, as soon as crowb monetizes his video fair use is out the fucking window on stolen content

Where is that Gearbox writing screencap?

What exactly are you mad about? Gearbox has never been a good developer.

The lies of Colonial Marines, and the continued shit with Duke Nukem.

Anyone got the "wacky Gearbox humor" post?

Hobby-grade is not worth spending money on. Like you'd pay to watch Styxx in concert but you only let your buddy pull out his guitar so that he can shut the fuck up about wanting to play you his new song.

>no he accomplished what he said he wanted to
>literally a Madara Uchiha tier dream
wew

WOMEN, AM I RIGHT GUYS? That's all the joke is.

You know what's really sad? That you're such a cucked little bitch that you can't even recognize ultra benign dad-jokes that have been with humanity for hundreds of years. Enjoy your estrogen shots faggot.

More like Madara Uchiha had a Griffith tier dream, regardless of how much a shit bag Griffith is he actually did what he said he would do

Randy did respond to this guy though; didn't you hear his song?

Guys, I must confess in something. Considering how crazy world and humanity have become, I just couldn't keep it and I started visiting Cred Forums

Don't look down on me.

>6 mil in 4 years
>171 an hour
sure thing Chaim

So your solution to a world full of crazy is to seek your own community of crazy?

I want to marry best snek

That's not even that much

Crazy became too much of a norm for Cred Forums to stand out.

>rounding up 171 people an hour
>murdering them
>then disposing of their bodies and dividing their possessions
>all in 60 minutes

Wait they went to court for that? How the fuck did Gearbox win that case?

We have a thread over here > , fellow snake lover
And yes, Miia is best girl

The pre sequel was a test with a smaller studio to see if people still wanted it. They didn't. Should have stuck with Brothers in Arms.

Messed up the link like an idiot

Thread seems to be kill

its like american has it own curriculum on scamming or something

HOLY FUCK I'M WATCHING THING AND I CAN NOT FUCKING BELIEVE IT, MAN.
>being so fucking BUTT BLASTED about a fucking tweet that you got to sing about it on FUCKING PAX
>not even reading the whole tweet conversation
>that mugshot from the pretentious guy who wrote the song

Today is not my day, is it?

You post-furries are fucking retarded. You should never leave your general.

Not gonna lie, as much as I hate Battleborn and I'm on the LOL BLUNDERBORN wagon, I have to admit that Battleborn character designs on average are 100x better than overwatch. Overwatch is fucking boring western humans from different parts of the world, while battleborn is more extreme

God damn dude, at least try and be subtle about it.

Why does that astrologist get so much attention? He literally has no accomplishments but people treat him like an expert on space stuff.

>he doesn't like monster girls

You like girls that are literally an animal's body with some tits and a human head slapped on top. You might as well fucking fap to anthro, it's arguably less furry than fucking a literal horse whilst a girl moans at you.

This is why kicking out gamergate was a mistake.

>actively bad for the industry
>not putting them in a sack and drowning them
Yes, heavens forbid it.

Old enough.

>has a human body minus a few limbs
>furry

Holy shit who pissed in your oatmeal?

Hitler was okay when compared to Stalin.

>LITERALLY and UNIRONICALLY a horse's body without the head
>the head is replaced with a human's torso
>the genitalia is no different to that of a normal horse
>most of their body is a disgusting smelly animal that has literally no reason to exist now that human inventions are superior to it in every single way
>wanting to fuck this isn't furry

Whatever, gaylord. Your general is still a fucking cesspit of autistic newshits with zero taste regardless of whether they have furfag tendencies or not.

That mochiguman guy fucked up just as bad as gearbox did with battleborn, he could've approached it differently and made randy look like a fucking idiot but instead he shot himself in the foot.

KYS cuck

There is literally nothing wrong with this.

That's the most pathetic reworking I've ever seen. At least the original was actually funny.

He's a literal meme. That's the only reason people started to remember his name.

Randy :
>" i tried :( "

That's gonna happen.

>implying I want to fuck centaurs instead of lamia

Is randy...complimenting blizzard?

Also

>gross

>At least the original was actually funny.
Not really, both are pathetically unfunny.

That's not the real Tyson you autist.

There is actually one women, so I guess close enough?

Hitler's bone saw fired 1800 rounds per minute.

One gun can fire enough rounds to kill way more than 171 people in 1 minute, let alone 1 hour. That and you have plenty of slaves to do the sorting for you. what is so difficult to comprehend?

I love John Dick

No, who's the real Tyson?
Is he a cousin of Mike Tyson by any chance? That would be weird.

>doesn't know about German machine guns being the best multipurpose machine guns ever.
look up the MG42 and tell me that it's incapable of killing 5 times that amount in 1 minute.
fucking libtards, everyone. Why do NONE of you know a single thing about history?

>Knots the noose that people use to hang themselves with via pure footage
>Doesn't put their faggot voice over the point of the videos since the subject matter speaks for itself
I can't defend the monetization though, it means that there is profit to be made off of people's lies and stupidity.

Yeah, he's fucking cool. Better than
>HEY GUYS [Youtuber] HERE AND TODAY, WE'RE GOING TO [Video subject that's not even tangentally related to the video game footage on screen, that is usually either Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, or Call of Duty]

>without the character designs that Blizzard could afford
Gearbox only has themselves to blame for thinking that making characters mismatched and stupid looking was a good idea.
Smaller developers can do attractive looking characters fine. And I don't mean attractive as in "I'd like to fuck that" but something that doesn't turn players off with how bad it looks.

Yeah. 9/11 didn't happen either. It's just not possible to kill 100 people in an hour, let alone 3,000 people in a few minutes.

Nah, the original is funny. Only an SJW cucklord would be upset by it.

He's actually @neiltyson

I'm going to post this on /k/ so they can cringe at your retarded ass.

>selling a 20 year old game for 20 dollars
Yes, yes he is.

D-DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

its always good for dumbasses like you to leave Cred Forums. stay gone while you're at it.

why do you even care you stupid fuck. he's barely making a video monthly and doesn't even have a patreon.

Of course he is, Sean is small time, this guy owns a handful of game franchises, some of which are pretty good (at least in concept)

Go post on /k/ saying that the MG42 is incapable of killing 171 people in an hour.
Go on.
That'll sure show me.

>created something objectively full, powerful and grand from nothing

>sean created nothing from something (stolen code)

they're literally opposites

They're both team based first person shooters, every other classification is pointless.

It's good that you admit that you are.
That's not the retarded part.

Given Pitchfag still has a job in the industry, yes he is very much worse.

>exclamation point!

Is this his way of hiding his tears?

What if they fought to the Death?

>battleborn is more extreme
Yeah, one might even say the characters are BADASS, eh fellow kid? xD

>heart pupils

Don't do this to me. I need the source.

That wasn't even black science man, it was randy pitchford creating an account of someone reputable because he was so assblasted

>Please be less edgy and contrarian in the future. You don't fit in

John Doe on tumblr

You're clearly upset by the pol version, which means it did its job

Yeah but only because his armor takes over pretty much mirroring femto's change and then the rape mirrors it afterwards. Cut. Print. Gay.

FUCK
THIS
GUY
AND
THIS
GODDAMN
AUDIENCE

Right-winged people ain't no saints, but FUCK leftist people are so fucking annoying with their stupid circlejerks

Then he shouldn't have tried to fuck the Soviets lmao.

>I'm not playing another Overwatch clone
When will idiots understand they're nothing alike. Paladins is more of a clone than Battleborn

>Overwatch beats Battleborn
>Paladins beats Battleborn
What does it mean?

Counter-Strike and Team Slayer Halo are the same game as well, right?

No, it's dumb because it attempts to portray anyone who dislikes sjws as white supremacists. That's just as retarded as calling pepe a white supremacist. You guys are so desperate and retarded it's pathetically cringey to watch you come up with counter memes. Plz no more.

It means people like Overwatch gameplay more than Battleborn gameplay, so you'd figure people wouldn't compare the two

>Im unable to understand something so I made up rules based on specific numbers.

Autism. I don't think you understand how many people died passively from disease and famine.I dont think you understand what happened at all really. The situation in question isn't going to fit in the neat little box you made for son. You're going to have to think creatively, because the Nazis sure as shit did.

That Battleborn was too late to go f2p.

More like he shouldn't have made his banks run on it's own country's money instead of letting the bankers control it

>resetting your router to shitpost
Don't think I don't see your plan you little shit

>every video he makes is stolen content that he didn't ask for prior
>barely any editing and no commentary
>monetizes other peoples content

>giving a shit about this at all

t. level 1 youtube hero

Yeah man, dudes totally a girl for sure.

Why do people even like Overwatch's character design? Everything's meant to be as broadly cliche as possible, which makes Paladins seems even more hilarious. The entire game feels like it was designed to appeal as broadly as possible, which you would think Cred Forums wouldn't fall for.

I thought the original one was dumb because it implies anyone who doesn't like Cred Forums bullshit it means he's a SJW.

Eh, it's a common word now. Unless it's overused of course. Then you can see it's just a way for a person to try and make up for a shitty vocabulary and subpar language communication skills.

No you dummy, it was that SJWs constantly false flag by pretending to be against them. Amazing how people can't tell this

The fuck are you talking about retard

>mfw i'm not randy pitchford, anthony burch OR ian hinck or sean murray

baZInga

STOP BUYING GEARBOX PRODUCTS

REMEMBER HOW THEY STOLE MONEY FROM SEGA AND ALIENS TO FUND BORDERLANDS?
REMEMBER HOW THEY FUCKED UP DUKE AND MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO BUY THE GAMES WITHOUT GOING THROUGH THEM? REMEMBER HOW FUCKED UP BATTLEBORN IS? REMEMBER HOMEWORLD?

STOP GIVING THESE DISGUSTING FUCKS MONEY YOU KEKS

Calm down buddy, we know. Read the fucking thread

> he actually think Berserk will have a resolution

Consider yourself lucky if we even see any of the GodHands defeated before Miura becomes an apostle.

The original is still a dumb strawman that people use any time people disagree with them. I'm glad someone made a counter pic if only to show that "I AM SILLY" comics are stupid.

>which you would think Cred Forums wouldn't fall for.
I'm in a fit of raucous laughter. Maybe Cred Forums wouldn't fall for it five year ago (they would), but Cred Forums today very much LOVES AAA garbage. Not all of Cred Forums, of course, but enough that you'll have ten Overwatch threads caught between the Pepe thread, the eceleb thread, and the waifu dump thread. All three you should report, mind you.

Cred Forums is very pleb. Cred Forumscore is hardly a thing anymore.

>barely any editing
his video is 100% editing, and he does a damn good job
this has to be trolling

Too bad that's not the reason that was created.

engadget.com/2009/08/17/whats-in-a-name-gearbox-software/

Randy has been lying and scamming much longer.

He claimed that he won the right to name his company "Gearbox" in a poker game with Gabe Newell, which was a bald faced lie.

Except that's not pol. You're not very good at this.

Commercial use is only a factor in fair use. It does not automatically make it copyright infringement.

One was a drugged-up mass-murderer of mostly innocent families who fucked his generals' strategies and burned his own cities, yet still formed a legion of dicksuckers on Cred Forums treating him as deity (despite most of them being examples he'd have killed, especially the weebs)

The other is some fag who lied about a game that people (and hopeful PS4-justifiers) looked forward to, and is now among the most hated people on Cred Forums... at least while we still even give enough shits to remember his name.

As horrible as the former was, he still apparently left a better name here than single nu-male dev.

He must know that no one is playing this abortion right ?
Is he still pretending its perfectly fine ?
Is it succesful on console or something i'm confused.

If that was the case, reviews would never be able to make money, nor parodies. But in reality, both exist and thrive and have for decades before the internet was thought of.

that's word for word the retarded point you're making you mongoloid.

what happened? you said you were going to fuck off to /k/. was that just bullshit like the rest of your arguments?

>4 years

The Holocaust didn't last 4 years. You think WWII only started once the US got involved?

holocaust deniers regardless of their stance actively ignore any actual events or items from history.

it's tumblr SJW and Battlefield one tiers of revisionist history.

well yeah we all like stealing games here so i don't see any difference

This was it for me. All the other shit was bad, of course, but this was the straw that broke the camel's back. Turned me from a Borderlands (1+2) fanboy, to always being one of the first in these threads to shit on Gearbox/Pitchford.

sorry you are missing out on legion.

Please get mad and respond someone PLEASE

>2016
>not using adblock

It's okay user, your channel will take off one day

For the longest time I thought his name was Randy Pitchfork.

what a gay shirt

>check
>it isn't
Fuck

Thanks for outing yourself as having no idea how fair use works

>6:02 pm
HOW FUCKING DARE YOU SPREAD THESE RUMORS THAT MY GAME IS GOING F2P WHAT THE FUCK YOU ENTITLED SHITLORDS

>literally ONE MINUTE LATER
oh shit lel nvm we're making it f2p xD

>fair use only covers non-commercial use
stop lying out of your ass you fucking mongloid and actually learn what fair use is before shitposting about things you have no clue about

Is Randy wrong in this specific instance? We know that Overwatch was cobbled together from Titan, but I don't remember knowing that it was supposed to be a FPS until that E3 reveal, after Battleborn was announced. Don't get me wrong, Randy is a piece of shit who is so fucking beta he used prime time to sing about people hurting his feefees on Twitter.

I don't know, he did some pretty great stuff, like inventing Fanta.

Sean Murray didn't invent Fanta.

Hitler 1
Sean 0

Gb 2 bed Randy

Sean Murray died for our sins.

damn, just put him out of his misery