This is the only GameCube game without any flaws. Explain how it isn't the best GameCube game by that metric alone

This is the only GameCube game without any flaws. Explain how it isn't the best GameCube game by that metric alone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ofbUaseSiKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too short

boring . go to room. suck up ghosts. go to another room. suck up more ghosts

Too short and repetitive

>luigi's humming gets really annoying

Flaws;
Short, tedious to navigate, very easy, while some puzzles are really interesting the Portrait Ghosts overall lack variety, the "Sidestep" setting doesn't actually do anything, the elemental powers are underutilized in creative ways, the final boss is too easy, the Booloussses boss is frustrating and poorly designed, the Bogmire boss looks just like any normal enemy, the pacing of the game is strange, the lights out sections are completely pointless filler in a FOUR HOUR game, capturing all the Boos can get tedious since it takes so long to open doors and leave/go in rooms, and probably more.
Still love the game though.

>tfw sega made the best gamecube game

really says a lot about how shitty the gamecube was

Now this game I can't really think of any major flaws, maybe a hash difficulty spike, but it is F-Zero after all.

youtube.com/watch?v=ofbUaseSiKc

Wrong.
Why did park Patrol and Ziplash have happen?

I think it had pretty bad rubber banding.

That's cute

God damn I hate how they streamlined Chibi-Robo. It was such a unique game.

City Trial is GOAT but literally anything else in this game sucks.

>literally hold A to win

boring game, it can be fun with friends. but pretty much any game can be fun if you are playing with a friend.

Yeah I really wish they'd have localized or re-made the actual sequels with Jenny as an adult.

>hold A to win

but then you couldn't go anywhere user

For me the only flaws was that it was too short and they could've added more variety. Otherwise amazing game. I often forgoet I'm even playing something that's Mario related.

I was thinking of posting this cause I loved city trial, but then I remembered that there were two other modes
1/3 isn't perfect

Actual racing was ass, especially that entirely pointless top down mode.

How does braking all the time make you win? Sounds like you don't know what you're talking about to me.

Nigga, I LIKED Top Ride but even I can admit that the game sucks fucking balls
>pick fucking Swerve Star
>win immediately automatically

There's absolutely nothing to it once you've figured out the easy as fuck puzzles.
Also, shut the fuck up already E gadd, I've played this game already.

>tap A a couple of times to win

whoa... what innovative gameplay. thanks nintendo!

Why the fuck didn't nintendo make a sequel? Just make more Cities for city trail and balance the stars

Air Ride was a beautiful mode
Top Ride was ass
City Trial was pure perfection.

2/3 ain't perfect, but it's still deserving of a spot on Gamecube's Pantheon.

>shut the fuck up already E gadd
SUKO SUKO YABO YABO

>not wheelie scooter
git gus scrub boy

because they're too busy forcing hardware gimmicks where they don't belong instead of using games that would work WELL with the gimmicks.

also releasing the same Mario game over and over again with slight differences and subsequently ruining every IP that hasn't had a game in a long time.

sold like shit because it was released during the same year as double dash & f zero gx. which IMO are better games than kirby air ride. im pretty sure double dash alone overshadowed ari ride

Post a game you like then, so I can do what you're doing.

>I can kinda jump and go medium speed
meanwhile the Swerve Star goes faster than literally every star aside from the legendaries

Luigi's Mansion is pretty good, but play pic related when you want to take it to the next level.

bloodborne

>he doesn't know about those tight as fuck turns and almost immediate boost fill

The boost is tiny and there's literally no star better at turning than the Swerve Star.

>attack roll roll roll roll roll repeat
Thanks for the innovation From!

>capcom announces resident evil 2 & 3 for the gamecube
>think to myself that its gonna be the same quality as remake
>its just the ps1 games ported to the gamecube

fug was i pissed

The only way people would ever think this is if they never tried races with HP on. It's a legit fight for survival with how tough it is to stay alive

I would rather play RE1-3, or Code Veronica, or definitely 4 over REmake

>shoot people

>ride in vehicle

>shoot some more people

wwoooooooowww

definitely not the same thing, kys

>Not Wagon Star
Get on my fucking level, you casuals.

We'll get RE2 in the same fashion soon though I hope please God don't let Capcom fuck it up.

You're right, it's worse. At least air ride requires a little bit of course memorization to be good.

I can't decide which is better: this or Super Monkey Ball 2

And yet, we never got anything like DD ever agin. And no FZero. Fuck nintendo

Wagon Star has the best design in the game and is a solid fucking pick for City Ride assuming you can upgrade it, but it's no match for the pure rape of Swerve Star

the Swerve Star is like fucking Pet Shop in HFTF.

Luigi is a pussy. Who wants to play as him?

What does any of this have to do with F-Zero? Why does Smash come up during discussion of any Nintendo game now?

Thoughts?

Even City Trial is garbage from a design standpoint. You barely see each other unless you're stalking them, the non-stat powerups are worthless, and most of the mini-games are decided by "who got lucky with the stats/stars" (for the ones that aren't, the reverse is true -- everything you did in the city was irrelevant).

But just fucking around with friends on a couch filling up checkboxes is inherently satisfying.