Anyone still playing this single player "mmorpg"? Just unsubbed. Didnt last the full month

Anyone still playing this single player "mmorpg"? Just unsubbed. Didnt last the full month.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/XIRUocxTbYXyMrFSnaPPDQ/
mmo-champion.com/threads/2081287-Anyone-else-getting-a-bit-bored-with-Legion
eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aegwynn/Akkis/feed
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am.
We'll see if the game can burn me out before I can get into a guild I could give a shit about.

Its okay so far but seeing the projected endless path of grinding before me is soul crushing.

>unsubbed
As if that shits means ANYTHING nowadays when you can buy gametime with easy as fuck to get gold

Fuckin' close to quittin, looking for a guild and TRYING to get into mythics

>go into cave
>same layout as in wod
>go into fort
>same layout since vanilla

The fuck is a billion dollar company doing reusing assets this blatantly? Do they take us for pathetically addicted losers? Fuck these people baka.

Someone always pays for those sweet tokens, user.

You sound miffed. Unsubbed can also mean uninstalling and not playing this shit cash grab ever again.

I still have 13 days left on my sub, level 106 just about finished in stormheim. I really just can't muster the will to see this shit through, but I also want to get my moneys worth so....fuck.

>miffed
Annoyed.

Haven't really had the chance to play it a whole lot. Maybe 4 hours every 2 days but college is taking away a lot of my time. Suramar is really long.

This you, friend?

This makes no sense.

I think that's the hacker trump was talking about.

Mythic+ will be much easier to get into when you have the guild. I have decent item level, on a mid tier dps class that has very decent cleave, and I get rejected from random groups 19/20 times. Then I see the group that rejected me still be looking 20 mins later.
People are really regarded about ilvl and classes even more so now because of the time limits. I've done up to +6 without major problems, but people still think that's not good enough for their +2 run. I just chalk it up to them being retards that think it's only beatable when they have full 880+ DH to carry them, since they themselves are trash. Frustrating though. Oh, and there's always some shit that leaves, which instantly ruins the run.

With my guild, tho, there's always someone who has a spot. And guild runs are always smoother. So, find your guild first. Randoms are not worth it.

If you're talking about regular mythic tho, no problem. You'll get in easy.

Another idiot falls for the same shit on a different plate.

With the same devs that brought you the piece of steaming shit that was wod, why did you expect a different product?

>Suramar is really long.

Uuuh, I'm finishing up Stormheim and haven't even did Highmountain and already 110, should I even bother with highmountain?

Btw stormheim was a piece of shit and all this vrykul assfuck lore is the most uninspired shit I've ever seen, couldn't they've come up with something better then these guys AGAIN?

Even a Satyr zone would've been better

WoW players

Highmountain is hella good
You need all the areas mostly done inevitibly anyway

Like all expansions after Wrath it was entertaining for about a month.

It really is just like a single player game.

actually made some friends during the expansion launch and im thrilled, might even switch spec from ret to holy because im no longer playing by myself

The warrior hall is all vrykul shit too. Arent there any famous orc and human warriors they couldve put there? Who cares about these Lurch-looking fucks?! Is blizzard that creatively bankrupt?

Illidan is the chosen one...

Fuckouttahere

"Come up with"
I love how they just said 'fuck it' and ripped off the entire Norse pantheon. Why stop at just Thor and Loki? Hell, let's just rip EVERYTHING off. As if Nordrassil wasn't enough.

Why the fuck are theere like, five god damned "world trees" anyways?

I'm on the verge of quitting forever. Blizzard doesn't understand that the small amount of content didn't make people forget about that enormous period of absolutely nothing.

>Is blizzard that creatively bankrupt?
Considering all the misplaces ores, mobs and tranlsations errors - yes, they cut down the people working on wow quite a lot

Couldnt come up with their own mythology. Gotta copy shit.

This is a billion dollar company for chrissakes!

i unsubbed but im resubbing later

i really want to wrap up witcher 3 first
also the frost dk buffs were very poor

Shit it's even the same music as howling fjord. Really grinded on my teets. Almost as bad as all that sad violin shit at the start of Witcher 3 that creative types think is kino these days.

t. retard who didnt get a legendary

LMAOing @ U

>Illidan is the chosen one...

Man it was one thing to accept this as the theme for the game from now on but I just saw the quest yesterday where you talk with Xe'ra and my fucking god
If we could translate cringing into energy directly watching that scene could supply most of europe's energy needs for a few days

Not only was a naaru speaking plain human tongue which I thought they were entirely incapable of, but that entire god damn text written by a 10 year old or something.

I'm seriously impressed at my own fortitude and crushing loneliness that even despite seeing that shit I'm still playing.

>WoW players
>Steam library with loads of games visible on stream
Ok friend.

>i really want to wrap up witcher 3 first
Protip: The Witcher 3 is as linear as can be. Do main quests to level, then cut through the content.

But dude Karazhan lmao

as soon as you hit 110 go to suramar, you will a lot of artifact power there. and to unlock the worldquests you need to quest through all the zones.

Blizzfags will mock me, but whatever. This is the last wow expac Im buying. Im done. After wod, I decided to give them a last chance to see if they learned from their mistakes. Nope, they doubled down on the single player, time gating, asset reusing, and uninspired story. It saddens me, really. Fuck them.

That's a major factor for most people, considering DPS and gameplay is balanced around having legendarily. The unholy DK rotation makes absolutely no sense unless you have the wrist legendary.

>revered with Nightfallen
>hasn't gotten rep with Jandvik or Moonguard
How?

I unsubbed and went back to FFXIV. WoW is just too outdated and long past its expiration date.

>fatass neets only play one game

Please end your misery.

By being one of the most casual players in this game. Class hall gear largely focused around Nightfallen rep, so that's all I bother with.

>Do they take us for pathetically addicted losers?
Yes.

Do you enjoy filling up that bar, user?

Same here. Legion made me appreciate a lot of things about XIV that I really took for granted.

It's still wildly popular, yes.

Say that to me again in real life and see what happens.

Post your face when you've never played World of Warcraft

Give it another month.

Yeah, that's fair, but at least the Moonguard quests tie into the Nightfallen stuff.

Vanilla was a sweet, magical experience, now it's jewish fingers digging in your wallet experience.

yeah, this.

i run +6 with guildies regularly and can't get into regular mythics or +2 on the lfg tool. when i do get into them, the groups fucking suck and are slow or wipe a lot.

guilds are what separates the wheat from the chaff

You missed out on something absolutely amazing that will never ever happen again.

I think its a small consolation that you didn't have to watch it then turn to shit and fester and rot.

>i-it will get better, guyz, i promise.

Might happen again with a vr mmo game, user. I still have hope.

Even at its best, WoW was a game that sucked dick if you played alone and worked well if you had a good guild.

When the new patch comes out an more people than before are playing to see the new content?

I played mostly alone during vanilla. Felt like a true lone wolf. It was wonderful.

Haha, cute.
"New content"
One week long lockout mythic only dungeon.

The eternal optimist, arent you? Remember wod? Mark my words, this ship is sinking the exact same way.

No, the internet, video games and even baby-step VR is way too mainstream for that.

Well in classic being a lone wolf meant that you just cannot do a bunch of things outright.
In todays WoW it just means you'll just do a lot of boring shit and you won't do it well.

>Just unsubbed.
>when you can just pay with gold

Anyways, I have a 860-876 dk/rogue and I'm tired of this shit already, just like every expansion, I got sick of WoD in 40 days too and I uninstalled pandas in 2 weeks, cata in 3 months and wotlk in 4, played the full vanilla and tbc anyhways

Lone wolves still ask for help from time to time. I didnt do the guild thing and only grouped if ai REALLY needed help. It was amazing. At this rate, nothing will top it.

4 dungeons.

>wow will die this time, honest guys, this isn't like the other times

Well nothing will top it because you were a kid

when do i make my aard do the freezing thing?

Why even pay with gold if you decide not to play this shit game at all anymore?

>wod lost over half total subs
>blizz stopped announcing subscriber numers
>legion is basically wod 2

No, really guys, wow is doing great.

I was 25, son.

If WoW is doing so badly how come Legion is performing so well?

WoD was better than this shit, anything but druids and DHs is useless/a fucking mess

Thats quite a shame

Youll be here playing vidya at my age too.

Thats wasn't my point, if going solo in classic wow was such an experience at 25 I have no idea what you did in the rest of your time.

>you are the chosen one
>illidan is the chosenest one

yeah, legion is a work of art. Bet it will be at wotlk subs numbers by next patch.

You judging me or just bragging?

ILLIDUN DID NUFFIN
HE DIED FOR OUR SINS

What would that be bragging about?

I'm questioning just how fucking boring all your other vidya experiences had to be if you found classic wow soloing such an experience at 25.

I'd understand it at 15.

I think I'm already burned out too.

I would have had more stamina to stick around if the devs didn't decide to completely redo every fucking class/spec in the game from scratch, rather than just building on what was already established.

RIP hunter, after 11 years I guess it's time for retirement.

How is DH after the nerfs anyway?

Is it still fun ?

I only played wow at night.

>I would have had more stamina to stick around if the devs didn't decide to completely redo every fucking class/spec in the game from scratch

Oh man, I literally didn't have the stamina to even play with that.
I gone through 5 characters checking out how they play to choose my main for this attempt at legion, had to roll a DH otherwise I cannot play the game, theres just no way.

A-and?

Same here, but made the mistake of rolling a frost dk. Fml

>be me
>hear about legion and demon hunters finally being playable
>been waiting for this fucking moment since wc3
>resub and play for the last few months of WoD getting gold and shit ready for launch
>play shitty demon hunter prerelease version
>"they're supposed to be set for 110, you don't have all your abilities yet but you'll get better"
>level to 110
>class has godly cleave, shit sustainability, and average single target damage
>meh, doable
>random nerf to reduce pretty much all damage by 30%
>no buffs to sustain
>faggots scream how we're somehow still stupid OP
>try to get into mythics, mythics+, raids, or arena teams
>"lul no demon hunters fucking suck"
>ask for buffs
>get another nerf coming because we're *somehow* still OP

Yeah no, go fuck yourselves with a rake.

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/XIRUocxTbYXyMrFSnaPPDQ/
kill all phoneposters

Only played one game at night, wow. It was great. No other games played. Work, lifting, brazilian jiujitsu, and whores during other times.

It can be done, friend.

I can imagine, though mine was like
>choose DH because vomit from other classes
>5 days in
>DH nerfs all over

Didn't really feel good

So by 25, you only play one title?
And it was WoW?

Really you chose to play the one game with a monthly fee without even being able to compare it to anything else?

B-but the patch will fix everything, user, you just wait.

Who's that fag?

>shit sustainability
what are you smoking

The next patch is nerfing us more.....

Played lots of games until I discovered wow. Did you play vanilla wow back in the day? If you didnt, then you just cant comprehend how awesome it was. Maybe some day vr will bring back that experience. I wish it for both of us.

I have to agree its not really a favorable position

When DK's came in and you just knew every assfuck will be a DK they kept the class pretty overpowered for a long time so you didn't suffer from this.
Now it seems pretty average if we are not comparing it to the shittiest specs but I'm sure theres still the massive DH bias that everyone had from the get go

Then youre a shit player. Get gud.

Blizzard is infallible.

>inc the faggots that thing 40% damage leech (which if you're stunned or can't hit something you're not fucking healing) is the best thing since the pally bubble

I went back to playing LoL.
It's more fun and less time consuming.
I like that they copied the system from destiny where just doing the dailies have a chance to get you an upgrade. Doing a proper raid takes too much time and I'm at a point where LFR gear when they release are actually downgrades

What you dont enjoy filling up those bars? Fuck, we even have an iphone app now so we can manage our garrison! Get back in line.

The fuck is this?

got bored doing world quests and raiding seem to be same old same old.

>queue for VH regular mythic run advertised as "smooth"
>people don't know strats, healer can barely keep up, I do double the dps as our feral druid, wipe a few times
>make group for BRH+3
>everybody is 850+, everything goes smoothly, 3 deaths, no slacking off, all dps is within 10% of each other, don't quite get 3 chests

It was a pleasant surprise, honestly. Next up is VotW+4, not looking forward to that.

I did, and it was a magical experience.
But I think if I was 25 and had vidya experience from the years before then playing classic solo wouldn't have been half the experience it was for me.

But I was 18~ and didn't have much single player vidya experience due to not really speaking english until high school

>if you're stunned or can't hit something
You spend less than 1% of your time in combat stunned or out of range, and most other classes suffer from the same ahit. DH isn't the best sustainability but it's not shit

Ubisoft learning lessons Blizzard learned 6-7 years ago.

We need wow 2 in vr. Good luck out there.

Source?
pleasenopleasenopleasenopleaseno

How's Warlock in next patch?

Reusing shit, of course. Thatll be sixty us dollars, pls.

I hate that what's left of the wow player base are the hyper Tryhard elitist a who act like Mythic tier raiders but just do normals or LFR.

A small percent change in a skill will have ton of complaints from the players. Devs are focusing more on tweaking numbers instead of actually making a class fun. Arms does good FPS but is mind numbingly boring to play. Shadow does good dps in raids and decent in dungeons but is a chore to play on dailies and other shit which I spend more time doing.

>you spend less than 1% of your time in combat stunned or out of range

You've never played a dh then. Once you pop meta (the only time you have leech) you are all aboard the cc train till it's over.

>Arms does good FPS but is mind numbingly boring to play

You don't know the suffering that is BM hunter DPS.

This shit could be prescribed as a sleep medication, but because the DPS is high, everyone thinks the spec is okay.

>the creator of WoW retires recently and you people keep playing

ok?

I stopped using the iPhone app since its a waste of resources.
I need to grind up like 30k+ for the upgrades to use two legendaries

Mmo-champion.com

So far no changes to warlocks outside the buffs they gave them on hotfix

mike didnt retire, he left years ago

I only use it for cybersex, nightelfs getting fucked by horsedick draenei is my fetish.
It's not worth the 15$ tho.

Buffing warlocks would be hard.
Giving them outright damage boost would be kinda unfair considering they can solo almost all world quest bosses due to their unbreakable shields and void god.

Thanks user.
Thanks goodness my main is currently safe from being both unfun and unplayable, but I'm really sad about DHs getting another nerf.

Legion will be a success because it will have more content than WoD.

Unfortunately, that's all that it really takes for Blizzdrones to stay subscribed. They can threaten to stop playing because of no flying or no artifact skins in LFR, but you know the vast majority still keep playing no matter what.

Blizzard has managed to enthrall millions with a type of addiction that is extremely powerful. Even people on Cred Forums here who have already unsubbed like me, you'll be back in time for the next expansion, you always will.

You'll give them the $60 plus $30-45 of subs they crave, and that'll be enough for them. The cycle repeats.

>Cred Forums has now resorted to calling people who play WoW fat ugly nerds
Finally we have come full circle Cred Forums is now filled with normie dude bros, looks like Cred Forums wins again

>They can threaten to stop playing because of no flying or no artifact skins in LFR, but you know the vast majority still keep playing no matter what.

but flying is coming in a later patch and you can literally already pug HC EN

Removingthe copious RNG and making Demonic Empowerment a baseline passive would fix 60-80% of the issues I have with the specs anyway.

Currently, potential damage is fine, but due to Murphy's Law and the fact that I have stupidly long cast times and next to no CC it still takes forever and a day to kill things.

I like buffs as much as anybody, but the buffs we need aren't necessarily damage boosting ones, and the fixes we need may actually take a bit of work to implement. Hence why they're never happening. Also because of "Class Fantasy ", but that's the same for everybody

You're right, and as a self-aware Blizzdrone, I've known this for a long time now.

the ilvl creep tho is extreamly fast, we are going to run out of gearing and content soon

i wish metzen was my friend or dad irl

So a snoozefest just like frost dk. At least the hunter's dmg isnt shit.

Not him. He's not in a bed.

He looks like Ricky from Trailer Park Boys if Ricky discovered WoW.

>Demon Hunter class hall campaign

Fucking boring.

>Kil'jaeden appears
>his voice is that of a normal guy
>instead of killing us all instantly he just sits there and taunts us and tells us he totally won't have mercy if we refuse him
>does this twice
>the 2 super evil super stupid villain Demon hunters appear
>they have gnome voices and just repeat the same 2 lines over and over

How is Frosty the Death Knight so weak with, not one, but TWO other-people's-soul-eating Lich King Swords?

>Ilvl creep
Yeah its weird
Every 3 or so days a world quest appears with a straight up upgrade for me. That's not including world quests that give gear that's worse than my current stuff but have a chance to become war forged and become 5item levels higher than my stuff.
I wonder what's the gear in Kara like?

Not me, bro. Ive made my mind. Wod was a disaster, and legion just served to kill all my hopes. I am not buying the next expac. Frankly, I dont feel the need anymore. Thats how disappointed I am. I feel strangely cleansed in a way. It's weird.

What do you know about sacrifice?

mmo-champion.com/threads/2081287-Anyone-else-getting-a-bit-bored-with-Legion

People are already becoming bored with the game. Let's face it, World Quests aren't exactly innovative design, and farming ancient mana is tedious as fuck unless you're on a dead realm.

Shouldve just given us frostmourne, but nooo.

Huge misstep from the devs there, amongst the mountain of mistakes theyve been doubling down on since wod.

I've sacrificed my single target DPS.

What have YOU given?!

How about filling those bars?

>mining nodes and herbs can be looted by multiple people
>ancient mana dissapears after someone touches it
Why blizz?

People don't seem to understand that grinding for legendaries content that you haven't seen before and requires communication with the community is what keeps games like this going.

Developers should never pander to the community especially in MMOs.

you dont need to spend 2000 mana, after getting all the chests 375 is enough and for that you really dont need 20.

>main destrolock since vanilla
>this expansion happens

Did 7/7 HC on release of EN, one shotted most bosses except Elerethe and Cenarius. Going mythic next week

It's an ok raid, though all the fights feel pretty stale

How have yall been doing in EN?

> mmo champion community

I can't watch anymore all of these retards in the forums. Fanboys at there finest, totally mindless.

>That blade was broken!
>It has been refroged!

It could have been so cool too.

Could've gone totally LotR with it.

But nooooo.

No cool or fun things for non-Mages, non-Druids or non-Hunters.
Less so for hunters though.

Because Blizzard hates you and wants you to hate everyone else as well :^)

Try calling for anything vaguely resembling good game MMO game design on the WoW forums and you'll be barraged with down votes until your post can't be seen.

No wonder blizzard has made the game progressively more retarded when that is their feedback. Forum goers are a special type of autist.

I've sacrificed EVERYTHING to finally play as a pseudo-succubus

I wish the tanking meta didn't look so shit.

>reforged

Damn
It
ALL

Been pugging since I have a weird schedule that won't work with most guilds. Il'gynoth as I thought is the pug killer where people get fed up and leave after 2 wipes.

I hope it feels good, you should feel the full effect of it after spending a decade as blizzards favorite class.

Destro was shit in cata too but now we are plain mushrooms

>destro lock is bad meme
>can still get into pugs and normals since nobody gives a shit
>can do world quests with ease
>can solo world quest bosses that my warrior certainly can't
>never fucking dies
Rotation is shit though

>one of top DPS since fucking Vanilla.
>finally one expension fuck the class
>WAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Do you mind to cry into a bottle? I'm thirsty.

Yeah get fucked demon hunter retard. Sick of seeing green fucking elves shitting all over the horde doing anime backflips and shit just fuck off.

Why Blizzard thought it was smart to make another anime class for blood elves only is beyond me.

>sometimes we had a spec that was weak

I said class, honestly all your kind deserve to be buried in the ground.
I preferred the days when your role also included being the summon bitch and you had to learn some humility while farming the damn shards before raids.

>never fucking dies
>I got rank 13 in vanilla even being a naxx raider, gladiator like 6 times and I have almost 12000 duels won and a green geared frostmage can 1vs1 me because muh game mechanics

I need to cast 4 spells to even start damging a mage that stand still afk

Why do fags always feel the need to come to Cred Forums and tell everyone whenever they unsub from this and that shit?

Just how insecure are you to need validation from Cred Forums?

game gets pretty stale at around 830 ilvl. You just log in, do your garrison missions, do the dailies, grind rep, hope for item upgrades, log out. I can do everything in about an hour or two depending on how many dailies aren't worthless.

I already did all of Heroic raids, I already did most of the story lines quest, World quest are fucking worse than garrisons and pandaria dailies, I leveled up an elemental shaman, I don't want to reroll to do mythic.
Im just gonna quit this game I dont give a fuck about the treadmill that is the AP grind. None of the classes are interesting anymore they lost all their fun stuff.

Hi Blizz.
Why do you hate Shamans as well?
Well, DKs and elemental Shamans at least?

>HEY BUDDY STOP COMPLAINING. YOUR CLASS WAS DOING GOOD DPS LAST EXPANSION

What the fuck does that have to do with this expansion?

Hi blizzdrone, you mad someone unsub your favorite and only played video game?

>I got rank 13 in vanilla even being a naxx raider

I always forget how many High Warlords and Naxx raiders we have on Cred Forums

Found Il'gynoth fairly easy, but I guess any fight that requires a little bit of coordination is hard for pugs

>started an elemental shaman
>enjoying it
>look at artifact for ele
>a fucking ridiculous FIST WEAPON/SHIELD COMBO
>forced to change to restro to not look like an idiot

Whatever, restro ALWAYS gets a raid spot anyway.

It's a simple fight when you get the basics down but people just have so much trouble switching between the adds when they spawn and not moving the goop out when they start spewing.

>be frost dk
>top dps even if there is a rogue or warlock in the group

by all means I hope people keep bitching and they overbuff the fuck out of us though.

>can still get into pugs and normals since nobody gives a shit

Normals are leveling tier you subhuman piece of shit, when you start doing mythics and raids and even using a motherfucking bot to do perfect rotations you do 40% dps less than the DHs and hunters pressing every button of their keyboards you got kicked

Try again when you hit lvl 110 or play real pve

What happened to that guy? Shave with a rusty razor for a fucking year?

Bad rash case
Probably infected

You're quite the moron for subscribing to a game that has been out for over 10 years without knowing if you'll like it or not.

I just want the playstyle to be less boring

Just because the other DPS are retarded does not mean Frost are okay right now. If the tank is decent enough in a dungeon, it's a struggle to keep up with their damage.

Doesn't help the rotation is completely fucking braindead.

Shouldn't enhancement have a fish weapon and elemental get doomhammer?

i just want a comfy guild to do normals and the occasional dungeon with, but they all full on healers rn , why is it so hard to find a cozy guild bros ...

Never buy it. Never sub to it. Just the trial version.
Try again blizzdrone.

> Cred Forums
> kind of a forum
> everybody can write and share opinions
> ASTONISHING

Has ranged DPS ever been in such a bad place as this?

>hunter is fucked beyond repair
>mages have no survivability
>boomkin gets no new skins and a shit looking scythe
>ele shaman is slow and gets garbage artifact

>Start an enhancement shaman
>Fucking duel Doomhammers
>Windfury buff makes it actually proc now
>Hitting shit fast like fist of the north star
>Numbers and lightning flying all over the screen
>Always top dps on the charts

This fucking class man.

I got the game for free from buying the Warcraft movie. I'm having fun at the moment but I feel like there's a lot of stuff I'm missing by not picking min max shit.

> buying the Warcraft movie

Holy shit, why? Do you feel the need to throw away money?

PRECISELY. Thrall was elemental, it should be a hammer/shield combo or hammer/hammer.
Enhancement should get a staff or two-hand mace.

Look all, it's the pig nigger in it's natural habitat, covering itself in it's own shit and grunting at anything that wonders by it!

>min/max

Theres hardly such a thing anymore, just check your ilevel

How do you unsub from a f2p game?

80k dps detected

>buying the movie
He meant buying a movie ticket. The movie didn't come out for sale until this week.
And the movie is good.

7.2 on IMDB and almost only positive reviews. If the sequel has better actors it'll be a goldmine for Blizzard.

My dad wanted to see it so I bought it for him, watched it with him the other day, it was alright.

user you cant post that mog without spilling the dressing room link

>being a warlock in legion

No, I meant getting a bluray copy of it lad.

k, this is in heroics. When you know when to use the frost dragon you can easily break 1 million dps.

Nigga destro has been top tier in every expansion since the beginning.
Sometimes it wasn't the #1 dps, but it was always good.
Every single other spec in the game had a time when it was shit.

Your turn.

I don't understand why people are bored with this expansion. It's the closest thing we have to Vanilla since early BC, has good content.

The only problem for me is the overuse of RNG. And it doesn't break the game for me, yet.

There are people on Cred Forums who have nothing else in their lives than complaining. Even if you give them precisely what they want, it'll never be good enough.

Don't bother listening to them or talking to them, it's pointless to get dragged down by people who WANT to be negative.

Its still WoW. If people are tired of that I wouldnt expect them to stick, no matter how good this expansion is.

>only rogue on my guild
>going between 170 and 240k dps since the fucking dps spec is build around RNG
>reaid leader bitching when I don't get top 3 dps because I need to waste 6 finishers rerolling the buff

>warlock buffs

it's a start i guess

>closest thing to Vanilla

Whatever the fuck you mean by that, even if its true, it is still so fucking extremely far from it its unreal.

I check out all expensions but never play extensively - this expansion seems the most transparently padded out shit I've ever seen.
Its like one of the features was
>We'll not make weapons and loot for you this time, you'll just increase a single number without all the fluff of stats or gear.
and people rejoiced

I have 21 levels on my artifact and now I'm being told I build it completely wrong.
I can't waste one and a half levels worth of AP on respeccing it.

>I need to waste 6 finishers rerolling the buff
Are you trying to get all 6 buffs or something? You really only need the crit, energy, or bonus combo point buffs. Preferably at least 2 of them, but as long as you get one of them plus whatever else you should be fine

I love it when clueless fucktards shit into threads when its clear that they dont have the slightest idea.

Are you insane or retarded or something?
This is just more MASH BUTTONS NAD 2VS1 TO WIN expansion, even the motherfucking pvp trinket is automatic now jesus christ

>playing anything but mage

mage always wins baby, blizzs favorite class

>Whatever the fuck you mean by that, even if its true, it is still so fucking extremely far from it its unreal.

It's a good thing.

Nobody wants to grind vanilla rep like we HAD to ever again.

>what is slice n' dice?

>unsubbed a few months before Cata was released
>never resubbed

Feels good man. I did play the trail for Cata, but never really got into it.

I think I only got the 6 buffs twice in the pasdt month
I reroll to get the crit one since is the only proper way to burn the artifact+rush cd

>Obliterate no longer scales from amount of diseases on target, just straight Physical damage that takes up two runes while Frostscythe deals Frost damage and hits multiple enemies
>First artifact skill is a passive that does fuck all, Unholy and Blood's first artifact ability are 45-sec CDs that are immensely useful
>Artifact's only CD is 5 minutes long

Frost DK is in a shit place, I had to swap to Unholy to do any damage.

post thicc demon hunters

Since like 5% of my dmg come from auto attacks, a fucking waste of time and dps

Legion sold well

I know you hate the game and want it to fail, but it isn't

Yeah its a 40% chance to get something better than a 1 buff so most of the time you have to reroll to do standard dps and that means periods where you are stuck rerolling or having to settle for a shit buff at the code of dps is not uncommon. Rerolling isn't fun due to the disparity in numbers.

I dropped my rogue because its just horrible in raids but beyond roll the bones its a really simple spec.

>tfw just removed rogues and dk's from raid

need more mages and hunters

yeah but ranged dps is boring.

That's silly. If you're not using enrage on CD you're doing it wrong and basically wasting any of the cd reducing procs from RTB.

You play a female blood elf demon hunter and I want you to go alliance and the leave the horde bros to cool horde business.

FC3 and FC4 map

no you're just shit. I never use obliterate, even on single targets I use frostscythe. The artifact skill is a piece of shit, I'll give you that but frost can still hold its own in groups regardless.

If you say its a good thing, you don't even understand the difference.

Also, you now HAVE TO grind way more.
Even in classic you could be boosted, not anymore son, enjoy that static, inescapable, un-marathonable, absolute in your game - the grind.

Is that modded?
Doesnt seem like the default model
Or maybe just the super-low graphics

how is it single player?

I mean FC4 and FC Primal map.

So FC4 and FC5

>play warlock
>get instantly kicked

when will this meme end

wasn't that the literal point? that primal was set in the same zone but in whatever BC?

NAME OF CHEST PIECE NOW.

Also, you now HAVE TO grind way more.

You never played vanilla. You have absolutely no idea how the game was played. And if you ever played the game, you didn't go above level 40. You even had to grind hours and hours for your SPELLS. Your mount, every single reputation.

And nothing like the Nightfallen rep. It was waaay worst than this shit.

>tfw all the dumb DHs in my guild screaming about the nerf

welcome to the real world kids

I'm sure I played more of it than you.
You confuse simple tedium with a grind.
One can be avoided, the other not.

The proof that you never played extensively back then is in the fact that you actually think the difference is in the amount-to-grind or anything like that, you are a laughable newfag or a completely and utterly lost blizzdrone who played nothing else for a decade now.

the scenario where you play as illidan in black temple vs the raid was pretty neat.

please have my babies

>3vs3 arena
>kill healer and 1 dps
>we need 2 minutes to 2vs1 kill the fucking demon hunter
>shit sustainability

Did they actually nef havocs?

Why won't Blizz just let me have fun with one class

Because then you won't reroll a different class making certain you'll be grinding shit for another 2 months

>tfw fire mage

hehe.. blizz won't nerf me r-right? i'm a good goy

>the thing I used to main is shit and DHs are literally broken
>waste the entire month farming daily/weekly shit for DH

>I LOST 10% DPS MUST REROLL NOW

WoW players are hopeless

they won't

expect a nerf to rogues hunters and dhs and buffs to mages and paladins like usual

Rogues was nerfed already and they aren't even good

>retri palas can delete my blood DK in 4 seconds
>somehow they cry about no damage

this. trying to do heroic or god forbid mythic as a raid is literally cancer

tinea barbae, fungal infection on his neckbeard

>mfw 6 buffs twice in a row

>98% of the content is in the world or must be done with other players
>le single player game maymay

Cool blog post kiddo

>play warlock
>top charts and other warlock says he wants to be like me

more buffs to afflic tho pls

>Implying WoW is fun in short sessions

i still don't get how some people can be this retarded, and allow something like that to happen to them

i realized how boring tanking is so i made a rogue

got to 110 and realized how gated my dps is with the 3rd artifact relic, and having to do suramar all over again sucks ass.

>the vast majority still keep playing no matter what.
The vast majority has left at this point.

who /no legendary/ here

>having to do suramar all over again sucks ass.
I'm still shaking my head over that Blizzard Q&A where they actually said they were comfortable with the current rep grind on alts.

>mfw the thread on official forums where some retard complains wow isnt fucking single player has a ton of upvotes and the comments calling him an idiot got downvoted into fucking near deletion
>the op taunts everyone because the casuals have taken over

this is why i just jew the ah, buy gametime with cash and raid with my guild

fuck the community

Most people, or you might have the people with legendaries like boots or something.

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aegwynn/Akkis/feed

:)))) totally fixed

>be warlock
>spec rotations are completely atrocious to play but I can still pull decent numbers if I get the rare opportunity to stand still
>almost every boss fight requires you to move somewhat these days
This is my punishment for choosing the "summoning" class

>atrocious rotations

don't make me pull out the wotlk feral rotation

>Rep Grind

It's literally a few hours of quests then one or two Rare world quests a day for a week to get revered. There is no Grind. Most of my guild is Exalted already. You whiny casuals are unpleasable.

its horrible. i no lifed the fuck outta the game at release and got exalted with nightfallen a few days ago.

even got exalted with highmountain and valajar but man its fucking bullshit with suramar at this point

I heard people on ownedcore posted a bug to increase your chances to get a legendary, maybe they're abusing that.

the wow forums are a cesspool of legit autism and neckbeard shit.

everytime i go on there, it doesn't fail to make me have some unrational hate for everyone.

You see, most of us do not have the patience/time to spend hours a day leveling an alt, while also maintaining a main.

I'm proud to say that all the tryhards have moved on to mythics, so normal players can enjoy heroics.

do tell

>I'm a Rogue
>Go to the Rogue forums
>Bunch of drama queen bullshit about how Outlaw is now a dead spec that's not viable totes unsubbung forever blizz

>Outlaw, which is now simming as the lowest spec in current content, sims 9k DPS below Exsanguinate Assassination, the highest DPS spec
>9 fucking k
>Dozens of threads whining about a 5% difference

Fuck those forums so hard. if anything, current class balance barring the outliers (Demo Locks at the top, Frost/Frost/Ele at the bottom) may actually be the best its ever been.

A month in an I'm still enjoying it. Running mythics/mythic + with my friends is fun. Doing world quest and wpvp is fun as well.

Dungeons are pretty well designed, boss fights are somewhat lack luster, but makes up for it with all the VA they put in the game.

The game is in a better state than WoD ever was atm. If they hold true to the "Steady stream of content" the promised, continuing it in 7.2, then I will be happy.

I finally got mine a few days ago in Emerald Nightmare. It's nothing amazing, but I will take what I can get.

>Warlock
>Everyone in your class hall addresses you as Overlord
>Campaign title is Netherlord

It's on their 'elite' section, so you have to pay for it I think. No idea what the bug involves.

There is no way Outlaw is below Subtlety

In current content it is. As ilvl increases Sub pulls ahead. Particularly in Nighthold gear since Outlaw set bonuses are garbage while Sub ones are pretty significant.

>Be warlock
>Don't play the two mechanically broken specs and stick with destro
>Do top damage in every fight because I don't just believe patchwerk sims and stick to demo which is perfect if there are no mechanics you have to deal with and only one enemy
>Actually get invited to mythic+ 6 or higher because I can do godly cleave damage

Its just fucking boring 99% of the time. The rotation is completely rigid and if it ends up being fucked up by mechanics you lose out on a significant chunk of your potential dps and you have to go through it all over again to get back to that point as your pets have already probably despawned.

And you gave blizzard $65.

Mission accomplished. Huge success. Time to rip even more content out next expansion while raising the price. You'll buy that, too.

Cuck

All rogue specs are currently within spitting distance of each other. Almost perfect balance in current content.

Tier bonuses break that in Nighthold gear though.

He is trolling you. You cant get their rep yet.

Nobody seems to address this. Is mainstat better than stacking secondary stats?

If I have an 860 helm with mastery and versatility, is it better than a 840 helm with both my top two secondaries? Due to Blizzard being Blizzard, I have an 851 item level, while all my highest gear has none of the useful secondaries.

Can't decide what to main:Rogue or Paladin? I don't care about PvP if it matters.

Some classes yes, some classes no.

Guides say main stat is best always.
Never did the math.

depends. run some sims.

I said no flying no sale, so my fucking guild bought me a copy and sub.

>rep gates for flying achieve

Fuck your busywork Blizzard. I'm revered with nightfallen and still can't get fucking A Growing Crisis quests to show up. I hear Change of Seasons is locked behind some other bullshit too.

You get A Growing Crisis 12k into Revered bro.

A growing crisis is 8000 reveared and change is at exelted.

Growing Crisis is at 7k/21k Revered.

>that feel when Demon Hunters after this past Tuesday

I really want to play a different class but I don't want to level 1-110 and I'm not paying 50 bucks. I thought it'd be easy with heirlooms but it's really boring even then.

Anyway, got some class recs? I don't care about it's "viability", I want it to be fun and interesting. Looking into balance druid and outlaw rogue now. Got memed into fire mage and holy shit it's unbearable. DH actually was fun tho.

>used to be able to make friends on WoW fine
>now too nervous to find new guild

how do I stop being retarded

Druid is the best class. Seriously.

He's calling you American but in a really retarded poorly-done manner.

You don't really. The attitude of the playerbase completely changed.

People used to go out of their way to help each other. Now, even with the ability to tag the same mobs, people tag enemies, then run away, leaving you with all the responsibility.

So I might level a balance druid then. Is there an efficient way to level? Or do I just get full looms and spam dungeons. It's really boring

did you guys get your Thunderfuries, Blessed Blades of the Windseeker?

every dungeon once for the quest and then quests

>money is easy as fuck to get now
>paid the game off through fucking December because of retards still buying tokens

Seriously who is buying those tokens? Who needs gold that much? On US servers they're still cheap as fuck sorry EU

>implying
I just play pre-xpac events and maybe a year down the line I sub for a month and catch up on my main.

I only ever played this game to amass money.

I don't even know
>Spend an hour running around collecting Foxflower/Fjarnskaggl/Roses
>Make enough to buy a month of sub and have gold left over

Seriously 200 Foxflower is 28k, skag is the same, Roses are 60k. Tokens are 34k.

looks worse than the old one somehow

A single herb costs 100g+ on my eu realm. Its piss easy to get a token. Who buys a token for real money, thats a question

>"competitive" arena championship
>but you get a title for pretending to watch it so I check it
>one of the teams has a Warlock

I'm leveling my Frost DK just for the herbalism. It's so much easier to gather/sell that stuff than Mining and I've already made about 20k in the past 2 days. It actually baffles me how the token prices have gone down since WoD.

People figured out how to get the bindings? I haven't been keeping up.

>481k
I did 7/7 HC as rogue and no one is doing more than 300k dps ever, what the shit are those numbers

There are people that struggle with maintaining 5 digits worth of gold.

Those are T19 Mythic ie Mythic Nighthold with 4set. EN is like Highmaul, it's a half tier raid, technically part of T19 but with no tier drops.

T19H is 870 gear.

tfw I got to play legion beta and not pay $100 to experience the Suramar raid. It was in the beta, but you blizzdrones gotta wait till January.

those who dont have herbalism.
we have a few of those in our guild.

>Druid in my guild got his second Legendary
>It's the shit CC Ring
>His first was the shit Absorb neck

I don't know whether to laugh or feel bad for him. I still haven't got one...

It's okay, he'll get 4 others in the next couple of weeks.

>The transmission of Tinea Barbae to humans occurs through contact of an infected animal to the skin of a human.[3] Infection can occasionally be transmitted through contact of infected animal hair on human skin. Tinea Barbae is very rarely transmitted through human to human contact but is not completely impossible.[3]

seems about right, but i really don't want to know.

>tfw started researching second legendary equip

>Try to level a feral druid because it's apparently doing top DPS this expansion
>Always last on DPS chart on 110 dungeons, sometimes even below tank

What am I doing wrong? I'm pretty sure my rotation is already optimal, at first it sucks that I have to always keep an eye on the buffs to maximize my combo point abilities, but I'm getting used to it now.
Hope it gets better after I get better gear and artifact upgrades.

It's great at single target but has no aoe.

Feral Druid doesn't into AoE. You should be top on bosses unless you're bad though.

>Ever being below tank after the tank damage nerfs
Literally quit the game and hang yourself is the best way to solve your isssue

>NEETs treat betas like it's some kind of accomplishment

Try /r9k/

>tfw someone in my guild already have 4 legendaries, while I still have 0.

Pretty much every day some gets a legendary in my guild except me

That's not the point. I'm saying you have to pay another $60 just to play the suramar raid unless you subbed for one month. The point is you're paying $60 dlc for one raid. You might as well buy the ultimate edition of battlefield 1 which 95% of the population isn't doing you blizzdrone

Yeah, at least I can get first or second on boss fights but I'm always bottom on trash fights due to being bad at doing AoE.

I went back to FF14. WoW has a special place in my heart and I don't want the memory sullied by this modern day cash grab. I'll come back when Blizz has legacy servers.

legendary drops still bugged imo

>NEETs treat $60 like it's 10 grand

Kid, try /r9k/

>he's poor

If I had the time, I'd be going full blast on this expansion. It's not incredible, but it is better than the shitholes that were WoD and Cata. The gameplay is pretty fun.

Even then, as much as they tried, the game suffers more than ever from its superfluous backlog - its age. I just have a hard time feeling like anything is worthwhile when there's so many examples of previous content being made so easy and meaningless that a high-functioning rock can achieve what I had formerly achieved.

There's too many achievements, too many mounts, too much shit. Too much content, and normally that should be a huge plus; but for a game like WoW where old content is made so worthless, the meaninglessness of it all is highlighted.

hello casual

There's a lot more ancient mana nodes and they respawn a lot quicker.

Guys, what if frost specs are shit because those legion affiliated baddies are made of fire and they shit brimstone and stuff and the ice doesn't work because it melts?

Hint - pay Valtrois some mana for the leyline buff. You'll literally get mana for standing still while fighting.

Also mana is piss easy to farm you fucking loser.

Literally me.

>In Vanilla a running joke was that Nat Pagle was connected to the Assbringer
>The hidden Corrupted appearance is tied to fishing in Vanilla areas and getting books from Dire Maul and Alterac Valley

>hunters can just buy theirs from a vendor in Dalaran

the demon hunters have weird muscley bodies instead of the same mesh as other classes

>10 minute tickle fight over chest of riches
They need to fix tanks in PvP.

only beast mastery

marksman buy them in aszuna

>Arcane mages sheep some things around the world and the sheep kinda talks

>we don't fucking know anything past this

I only log in to build up gold until my month expires

go pala dude. you can basically play tank, dps or healer

they fucked up my main this xpac. DKs are the worst everything right now.
on top of bad mechanics and over-pruning (never seen over-pruning this bad, we're basically dying now), they made Mastery worthless somehow for Blood.

guess what's on all the gear? Mastery.
this has been the slowest gearing process for me since TBC i think. i wasn't able to do heroics til a week after i hit 110 and i just started doing mythics recently.

i feel like a retard in my guild because i can't raid with them, the only reason i'm in it is because my friend in here is a female and she gets whatever she wants.

Tbh the only major problem with Legion is the class design, which may be at its worst for roughly half of the specs in the game. Otherwise the content has been fine and seems like it will keep coming out at a steady rate.

I only play through gold (f2p), gearing a little when I can and fucking people up in world pvp (hunting low level players that I can effortlessly oneshot with 1.5M full moons). It's hilarious enough, but I'd never pay for WoW again - this is my last expac.

Getting bored desu, fuck this artifact grind

Do people still do the same shit where they demand you have an ilvl higher than what actually fucking drops from the raid?

Yeah, been raiding few times a week with my guild. Im having fun with it.

Of course

theres's literally a quest line that gives Jandvik rep in Suramar

Why do you give a fuck what other people do with your money? Granted that you make a fair point, but why would we listen to you?

>unholy sword still unknown

>its a "you go into the sewers for a profession quest and get chased out all the way to the exit by your own faction members" episode

I dont need your fucking chests, fuck off

Shaman player here, you are welcome for the based Elemental Lord.

Enhance since BC, always has been decent or great. Picked game back up after 6 years, still best class spec to me. Weeeeeee

this. I quit after they recycled onyxia. I was not happy with recycling of naxx but they had a point, not many people saw it from the inside and even less cleared it so whatever. Ony hovewer was big fat "Fuck you"

>it's a "retard doesn't pay 5g for a bodyguard" episode

>Combat Rogues finally got Thunderfury
And fuck you for thinking on correcting me. It will always be Combat to me.

I wish Tichondrius was still at those prices.

Onyxia was recycled for the anniversary. It was meant as a special thing.

I want to fuck Metzen

Faggot alert, nothing to contribute.

Onyxia was just one boss and dropped the same loot. It didn't replace anything.

Ya know, I wouldn't mind the Suramar questline if they didn't brick wall your ass until you hit a certain amount of rep. If it was just a steady chain of quests it'd be a lot better.

>ask for a BoP
>"What's that?"

AAAAAA

Been playing Final Fashionista XIV for a year now. Never looked back.

But from the look of things, WoW is getting worse and worse.

What's the addon called that lists world quest rewards?

the only way it'd get worse is if they added spell ranks, 40-man raids, reagents outside of professions, and a bunch of unnecessary bloat stats like Hit Rating and Defense Rating

Jandvik and Moonguard aren't actual reputations you can gain. I've done both the quest lines without getting any rep for them.

Moon Guard is also more than one word

I don't care bout spending the money, I'm not gonna spend another 48 hours doing that shit again. Those 48 hours took me like 2 months too. I'm a normie now and I don't replay video games if I already experienced it.

>played tank war in tbc, rerolled resto shaman for t6 and sunwell
>mained that shaman as elemental through wotlk, was in a top 10 world guild
>figure I'd come back for legion, didn't want to choose shaman because shaman are always terrible even though it was my favorite class back in the day
>want to be op, decide to level mage
>mage is boring and gay, reroll hunter when mage is 105
>hunter is pretty cool, survival is retarded though, don't get the hate around BM
>start getting bored
>do a trial on monk
>wow wtf this is the greatest class of all-time

So now it comes down to whether I want to spend 115$ in transfers+faction change +60$ for a boost so I can play monk or just quit and never touch the game again. I really want to play the game again, I like it, but Blizz makes it really hard for me to just give them money anymore. IDK if an investment that high is worth it when I can just play Hearts of Iron and maybe go back to LoL or something and save a ton of $$$. Especially since I have to actually pay for the sub because even though I was rich in wotlk it ain't shit now.

WoW thread
post mogs

You're definitely playing wrong. Frost is super fucked up fundamentally, but it's cleave is probably #1 melee. People are just sheep and parroting what they hear and see sims, trust me, frost just hasnt caught on.

Single target is still pretty ass tho

Depends on how neet you are, if 115 is a lot or will hurt you, then be mature and either level that shit or just fuck off and quit.

If it's not even a dent in your savings or whatever, then fucking do it.

Why are you here?

Fuck, i forgot Dire Maul existed... been so long.

Not going to lie here, boys. I'm bored with Legion too and I won't be resubbing after my current one expires.

That is terrible

>want to chain M+ and go for high level clears
>all my good wow buddies have quit

Fuck my life, might as well unsub.

Mythic is fun, but Nythendra and Ursoc were maybe a bit too easy working on Cenarius right now

yeah it's alright I'm still tanking with it I don't see any big difference

Why are you posting pictures of that racist Donald Trump supporter?

The money isn't a big deal, it's more if the perceived value is there. For 215$ I would have to play WoW exclusively for basically a year for that kind of investment. The thing is I can't get back into high-level raiding because the artifact level on my monk is always going to be behind now, so I'd have to wait until next tier.

I guess I could do a half-measure and jsut boost the monk and play it. Then if I do get back into it hardcore I can do server and faction changes on my hunter and mage and my shaman to consolidate my gold and alts.

But then it sort of feels like gambling with 60$. BTW I'm Canadian so 215 is like 300$. Shit's retarded. That's basically all I spend on games in a year so to warrant that value WoW would have to be real fucking good.

I know that feel. Been trying to find a good guild since launch. It just feels like there is so much work you need to go to get fun out of WoW you need to seriously evaluate whether or not the payoff is worth it.