Should devs pander to neets that don't buy videogames?

Should devs pander to neets that don't buy videogames?

pls stop posting him

i don't want to be reminded how he molested his little sister by eating her shit and licking her butthole, and forcing her to do the same to him.

Of course. Gamers are toxic and need to be eliminated.

Is he dead or still in prison?

They already pander to SJW and BLM trash who don't buy video games, so why not NEET garbage as well?

No, they should panted to normies who buy games, expansions and DLC, and then only play them for 2-8 hours. They are the perfect customers.
I am aware that myself, a bargain hunting DLC pirating forums complaining cynical savvy gamer am every publisher's worst nightmare, and I understand why they don't make the kind of games I want.

What the fuck happened to his teeth? Like I'm for real. I got one cavity on my wisdom tooth because I couldn't brush it and the pain and discomfort were literally ruining my life until I had the fucker ripped out. How did he survive to let them rot that much? I dont under stand it.

He eats the poo poo.

What will graphics be like in 2056?

Genetically he was fucked to begin with, his whole family have naturally really bad teeth. Plus he neglects them anyway AND literally eats poop.

So, how bad is this dude getting beaten in prison? I can just imagine what they do with guys like him.

finally

I've been trying to get a clear explanation for what exactly he did for years and I always get called a creep when I ask.

>i don't want to be reminded of [posts full story to get wacky reactions]
kill yourself redditard

He's a pedo with a shit fetish.

To prove he wasn't a pedo, he jerked it with a piece of shit, filmed it and sent the video in as evidence.

On top of that he was just a generally unlikeable guy and would stalk girls on the internet and make people feel uncomfortable just with his presence alone.

How can one person be so vile and disgusting?

he recorded himself eating shit at the toilet after being caught in attempt to prove he was in it for the poopoo

im gonna go brush my teeth
again

reminds me of angry joe

he bought a bunch of stuff in a game he was losing at because he assumed it was P2W, then still couldn't win after spending money so he went and made a video that claimed the game was P2W

Bact to plebbit with you

>can't even make a cohesive statement without referencing out of place and out of context memes
yep he's a redditor alright.

How do your teeth even get like that at such an age.

you don't even know who nick bates is, nor what he did, you're the redditor here

what the fuck?

are you from a country where they don't extract wisdom teeth before they come in? I got all 3 of mine out when I was like 15.

Besides that, what country doesn't drill cavities and fill them with that dental repair stuff? Why did they let it get so bad before pulling the tooth out?

Who is this?

I've heard about shit eating grins but this is ridiculous!

i've known for years you fucking newfag, it isn't new, it's not new, it's certainly not video games, and it's not worth talking about you fucking faggot redditor

Not that guy, but I'm American and I still have all my wisdom teeth. They've never given me any problems. Eventually my dentists quit trying to talk me into it when they realized I'm not going to pay them for surgery I don't need.

Nick "I want to have a wife that does butt stuff" Bate

>it isn't new, it's not new
meant to say it isn't new, it's not news

Wasn't he afraid of the poo poo and that's why he didn't lick his little sisters ass?
To prove his innocence he filmed and sent a video of him masturbating while eating his poo poo because if he's into scat he would have eaten her ass

Nigga got 16 to 40 years in jail.

Was there always some screencaps of him admitting to someone in messages that he got a blowjob from a underage girl

>don't need
>I KNOW BETTER THAN THE TRAINED DENTAL PROFESSIONALS
having your wisdom teeth come in pushes on all your other teeth. I bet you don't have straight teeth, or if you do I guarantee they won't last long.

Besides, they gave me a 30 day supply of oxycodone. I'd let them take another set of teeth for that.

how can you be this lacking in self awareness

Wisdom teeth pulling is a complete scam and completely unnecessary.

I'm 30 and all my teeth are straight. You should have just said you were a drug addict and I could have ignored you.

>Wisdom teeth pulling is a complete scam and completely unnecessary.

I fucking wish, I had never been in more pain then when my right bottom wisdom tooth was impacted

i dunno m8 sometimes that shit grows in all fucked up, I had one pressed against one of my back teeth and all it did was create a pocket for cavities to build up since I couldn't successfully clean it.

>no, just the cheeks

>recreational use = addiction
sure buddy, those pills are probably worth more than your computer

this guy is right
it's absolutely necessary if they're impacted. Usually your mouth doesn't have enough room to accommodate them anyway

Not the same guy, but I'm 26 and all 4 wisdom teeth fully out. The bottom ones look perfectly normal, but the upper ones grew out sort of inwards, so they're harder to brush and I can kind of chew with them, but it feels weird. No problems with them though.

Are you retarded? My wisdom teeth started to push against my other teeth and it was actually pretty uncomfortable.

Why is a pedo dental scat thread here? I mean this thread is Galaxy fsr from its subject.

quality thread we have here

>mfw I had 6 wisdom teeth
You try to keep all that shit in your mouth.

Are you? Everyone's wisdom teeth come out differently.

>some people need it
>some people don't
IT'S A SCAM, WHAT THE FUCK NOBODY GET IT CHECK OUT THIS ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE

just go to a video game thread this one is for dentistry

>average canadian

That doesn't seem to be the equivalent to eating shit and taping it.
Oh wait... I just got it...

>the sexening

fuck, I cringed so hard

There are people this screwed up in the world right now

We can take solace in the fact that he will be killed in prison. Other prisoners fucking loathe child molesters, and knowing the way he talks, he'll end up on someone's shit list (no pun intended) real quick.

>Some people need it
>Some people don't
>Dentists recommend it done to people who don't need it too because it's a surgery insurance will pay for

I think that's why he was saying it's a scam

>he urinated into a toilet and flushed on my birthday
cool

Not him, but I was recommended not to get them taken out unless they actually cause pain, since it could potentially damage other things in the process. I'm now 26 and they're still in, no issues so far.

Because people are made to believe it's always necessary when it isn't. In fact it's possible to regrow a tooth with a wisdom tooth transplant so getting rid of them too early is a bad idea.

>8-years-old and don't know how to wipe your own ass at all
Jesus Amber, get your shit together.

My wisdom teeth are coming in. Sometimes they will hit a growth spurt and the flesh around them will swell. It is a minor inconvenience. Only mildly irritating when food gets stuck back in there.

My teeth are pretty awesome. I have no plan getting them removed.

In what world did this guy live to think anything he was doing was OK?
I don't know much about the case, but was his "friend" undercover or something?

it is together. in her ass

Why not get it regardless if you have insurance?

Insurance is the best. One of my old fillings came unsealed and I got another cavity in that spot, but I'm only gonna have to pay like $31 to get it fixed.

Are you guys scared of a little surgery or something?