Steam version works better than windoze store version

>steam version works better than windoze store version
How does it make you feel?
youtu.be/-PK55-kCviA

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/xbox-boss-confirms-more-steam-releases-coming-disc/1100-6440958/
metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/recore
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I actually feel nothing when I see that game.

I feel this shit game will cause Remedy's bankruptcy.

Pretty amazing that Remedy has survived this long, considering they've only made 2 good games in 20 years.

Ripped off because I got the W10 version to support Remedy and they gave me a broken game that they abandoned a month later. Not buying anything by Remedy ever again.

>playing console ports on pc

Who cares the "game" is shit anyway. I can't beleive it's from the same guys who made max payne 1 and 2. What the fuck happened? Microsoft?

They have turned to mobile games during Quantum Break development.

>only with nvidia gpu.

>What the fuck happened?

Time and a desire to make cinematic stories rather than video games. Just look at Alan Wake, a game nearly 7 years in the making, if you need proof.

Point still stands that they've only made 2 good games in 20 years.

Alan Wake could've ACTUALLY benefited from a semi-open roads meme with a car to drive around.

>get in your truck
>drive innawoods

but it also would've required to be an actual PC game instead of a console game to pull that off. imagine if you had had driving parts peppered throughout the whole game instead of ONLY during the ending chapter. Could've been comfy that became slowly less comfy because now you're driving through the SHADOW REALM.

It was designed to be an open world game though. Then Microsoft stepped in.

Wouldn't it make us all feel good? I'd say the majority of Cred Forums like steam.

And turned it into console trash.

Microsoft has Remedy working on a multiplayer focused game now. Microsoft has just been cutting shit devs and keeping the good ones. Regardless of chinese board shitposter opinions Quantum Break was a fantastic game.

I thought all games Remedy has made so far were amazing, Alan Wake included.

I didn't play Quantum Break, but I totally plan to.

WHY WOULD YOU BUY AND PLAY THIS?

Just grab SINGULARITY

it made me feel a pirate
i aint buying this game twice

Singularity was boring.

So how is this game, is it worth it? I want to support Remedy.

I hope it sells well. I need Alan Wake 2.

>31 freedom bux on g2a

Fuck you faggots, I'm getting this. Bunch of cunts that don't even play games on this board

Take a Telltale game, but sprinkle in fun gameplay and throw in a tv show in between chapters.

It's a pretty great weekend marathon game.

so what are the odds of recore getting a steam release?
that's the one i care about.

LMAO

Playing a forza demo from the W10 Xbox store was the first and last experience with windows store games that I will ever have. The game could not run maxed and said that I ran out of enough VRAM (I have 6gb dedicated) to even play the game at 30fps 1080p. It's a fucking shit show. Never again.

Oh duh, I just realized that since I bought the W10 version I can just pirate the Steam version. I have Nvidia so hopefully it runs better.

The video was showcasing nvidia shittiness. DX12 is AMD territory.

What are the colors darker on the windows version?

What even is this game? I actually know nothing about it, is it an Alan Wake rip off?

Not going to happen desu. Quantum Break only came to Steam because Microsoft wasn't ready to push Play Anywhere Xbox + PC yet. Literally only had Quantum Break and Killer Instinct to get people to come to W10 store and the free W10 upgrade was still going on.

Now? With Sea of Thieves, Halo Wars 2, and Scalebound coming to W10 store? Not likely. And next years E3 is going to be full on about new games coming to Play Anywhere and Scorpio.

Not to mention Recore has been very well received aside from the loading issues and graphical bugs, but those are getting patched on October 5th. If you want to play Xbox games user, you're going to have to use the Xbox App and/or the Windows 10 store.

It's Xbox games coming to PC, not PC games coming to Xbox. Phil Spencer is pushing for this hard too, he really wants to bridge the gap with PC and have crossplay and all. You should be thankful somebody gives a fuck about PC gaming still because lately it just seems like Blizzard does.

>basically combining four 720p images to make an HD picture

???
Why not just render a single 1080 image?

All the frames and resolution in the world won't make a shit game good.

This is a movie game, there's no gameplay.

It supposed to be a time bending shit with 2deep4u story but turned out to be a boring corridor shooter.

Why didn't they just do the giving out Halo 5 Forge for free when they wanted everyone to upgrade to windows 10?

I could have been
>upgrade to windows 10 and get Halo for FREE
But instead they went with
>upgrade to windows 10 so you can pay $60 to play this game we don't actually give a shit about

gamespot.com/articles/xbox-boss-confirms-more-steam-releases-coming-disc/1100-6440958/

>"I look at Steam today, it's on an incredible growth trajectory. It's a massive force in gaming; a positive force. I think it will be bigger a year from now than it is today. And five years later it will still be bigger again," he said. "I look at Valve as an important [independent software vendor] for us on Windows. They are a critical part of gaming's success on Windows. I don't think Valve's hurt by not having our first-party games in their store right now. They're doing incredible well. We will ship games on Steam again."

Forza Horizon 3 and GoW4 will flop hard on PC, and they will release them on Steam.

>You should be thankful somebody gives a fuck about PC gaming
They do?
By releasing absolutely fucking horrible ports?

Microsoft is not needed anymore on PC, people aren't that desperate for Halo.
Want your place in PC?
Earn it you lazy fucks and stop making shitty ports.

> Phil Spencer is pushing for this hard too, he really wants to bridge the gap with PC and have crossplay and all. You should be thankful somebody gives a fuck about PC gaming still because lately it just seems like Blizzard does.

I don't give a single fuck about that.

Bring the games to Steam, stop making shit ports, or keep your trash on your obsolete plastic box.

>not playing console ports on PC

>recore has been very well received
metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/recore

Recore is like Sunset Overdrive or Quantum Break, one of those Xbox games that people instantly forget they exist after they are shown at E3, and then proceeds to flop hard.

Voice your opinions on valid social media then and let them know. No one gives a shit about your opinion here, tho I'm sure there's plenty of people that have brought these complaints up on Reddit/Whatever already granted Recore is getting a significant patch shortly after release.

Right now Microsoft is getting themselves out of the corner they backed themselves into and Phil seems to be a suit that actually likes video games. They have to be consumer friendly or else Sony would stomp them out, they have actually been doing very well lately and hopefully this trend continues.

/shilling

Forza and GoW rely on crossplay and crossbuy. Microsoft isn't going to run a crossplay multi server across Xbone, Windows store and Steam. games like Quantum Break and probably ReCore will hit hit Steam just like Ori did, but stuff that relies heavily on multiplayer like Killer Instinct and Gears likely won't.

Recore is the Jet Force Gemini of this generation. Anything that isn't Call of Duty or a Moba will never bring in the masses.

Recore is niche as fuck in this day and age, even tho 3D platformers used to be the norm.

>Voice your opinions on valid social media then and let them know
No need to.
Gears of War UE and Quantum Break flopped on PC, so will FH3 and GoW4 since FH3 was a shit port and a Windows 10 Exclusive, the same will happen with GoW4.

Phil Spencer is a nice guy, but that's irrelevant if all they do is keep releasing games with terrible optimization on a Store that's never going to take off.

And Finland produces nothing of value, again.

fucking motion blur
I can't take it, it's worse than in alan wake

That's actually kinda' interesting. Holy shit Cred Forums just posted something worth checking out.

Myeah, I'm pirating it as we shitpost.

this game has less abilities than singularity which was bare as it is compared to wolfenstein 2009(?)
but it looks greatMOTION BLUR- I HATE IT and has somewhat cool story
gunplay is semi decent