Just failed my driving test

Just failed my driving test

Any good racing games to play to make up for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TrRvPpwQ4-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

maluch racer

Burnout

What the fuck, i was just about to go have a driving test

how do you fail your drivers test? It's the easiest thing ever. What did you fail on? Parallel parking?

Arkham Knight

What did you do?

Are you from burgerland?

Hahah what a fucking loser
just kys

ets2

I'm having my driving test right n

probably the written part. thats harder than the driving part

Maybe you should have spent more time practicing with a real car instead of your virtual racecars, NERD

I failed my driving test a few weeks ago too OP and I was too embarrassed to go back. I fucked up my turns.

I'll never understand how anyone that isn't an old person can fail a driving test. The written exam is easier than Undertale's puzzles while driving itself isn't that much different than playing vidya.

NFS most wanted is my all-time favourite

underage b& or not american

either way fuck off

Me too! We actually met, we just couldn't see eachother, wow!

>tfw to intelligent to drive

Enjoy paying for gas, cucks.

WipEout HD / Fury

I thought that was the easiest part, specially here in Canada. You just need to get above 80% here.

I guess he didn't have the makings of a designated driver.

How many points did you lose?

biking sucks in 2 feet of snow m8

I failed the three point turn by hitting the curb

Harder how? Half of the questions are just about following common sense while the questions about priority at the crossroads follow all literally one (1) rule. I didn't even study for my text back then.

Burnout 3 will teach all the good things about driving.

Also dont be a fag, and do the test again. And no, dont use automatic.

automatic scum

>Failed driving test twice
>Takes like 3 months to get a slot for a new one
>Get to the third time
>Running out of time on my theory certificate and would have to resit it if I failed
>The location I do it at is also shutting down within the next month
>Pass

They should make tests harder, I risk my life every damn week because there's that retard who goes at full speed when there's a Stop or because that woman thought it'd be a great idea to check her smartphone in the middle of the crossroad.

>Americlaps are so dumb they can't even pass the test in an auto

Disregarding the possibility of just having bad luck and ending up in a difficult situation, examiners aren't always objective in their judgments. For instance, if they think you seem nervous they may fail you for that, even if they cannot list a single thing you actually did wrong when driving.

US driving tests are a fucking joke

>failing driving test
AHAHAHA OH GOD you're pitiful

>they think you seem nervous they may fail you for that, even if they cannot list a single thing you actually did wrong when driving.

Where the fuck do you live what

Our examiners have an actual clipboard where they write down our faults and read it too us at the end of a test

This please. In my city, there isn't even a written test. It's about a 10 question multiple choice quiz that you need to get a 70% on to pass. The actual driven course is literally 5 minutes. You go in a perfect square around a neighborhood. It's a straight fucking path and there are literally just 2 stop signs.

The amount of times I've almost been hit are absolutely insane. It's usually by a bunch of douchebag pickup truck drivers with those massive 6-wheel trucks that are raised 20ft off the ground.

That wouldn't really fix the problem. The real issue is that people disregard common sense after they've gotten their license, as if it only matter while getting it and not thereafter.

You're American right? In 1st world countries driving tests are usually pretty thorough. They usually take more than 20 minutes anyway.

Don't worry too much about it OP, I failed on my first time as well. I played some Most Wanted(2005) to vent, I guess it didn't help too much in being better at driving, but it was enjoyable at least.

The one in my county is 40 questions with shit like, when do you need to transfer ownership of the title if you sell a car, as questions

>everyone takes the test as soon as they turn 16

Christ.

I took the test in NY and got 100% easily.
EU loves their bureaucracy I've heard

>took my g1 test back in 2015
>still don't have a g2
>have to do it before summer 2017 or my g1 expires

I'm so fucking scared to drive it's unreal, I don't want to crash into anyone

And driving doesn't?

uh I meant 2012 not 2015

5 year expiration date

some countries have really retarded written tests. in france for instance you have X questions (don't remember the exact number) choosen out of a thousand and it's full of really stupid shit like about features only 1% of cars have or if yes or no i can get fined for 3750 euros and lose 6 points (while failling to mention anywhere that you can also get up to 3 months in jail).

>you want a drivers license?
>stand in that line for 8 hours
>congrats, here's your license

Who else gets anxious when they are driving?

>tfw I'm a clumsy dumbass who never pays attention to anything
>know if I screw up once while driving I'm fucked

>godawful FOB chinese drivers somehow have a license
Do they just bribe the test giver or something? How the fuck do they pass when they go 20 miles under the speed limit and never fucking turn their turn signals on?

I do but it's because I don't trust anyone else and they're 100% more likely to fuck up than I am. I get really nervous if I have to drive somewhere that I've never been to before because I don't know the hotspots for where people like to jump red lights and stop signs and shit, and I get paranoid when I don't know the area because my GPS is shit and more often than not it fucks me up more than helps me.

Carmageddon

my anxiety is so high I can't play video games anymore because I'm scared if I zone out for a few hours to play, something bad will happen

What's with drivers license test? I've heard horror stories about it

Sweden. They do have something like that, except electronic, and you have to pass each individual aspect. The thing about the incident in question was that none of them were actually failed, and the examiner just talked about his "general impression" or some such, nothing specific. In the end the guy didn't figure out what he was doing wrong until his third attempt, where he made a point of looking as calm and stoic as he possibly could. And passed, while doing nothing else different whatsoever.

>passed my driving exam on the third try
>have driven about 20 minutes total in the past 6 months
>I probably can't drive nearly as well as I could the first time I failed

>probably have undiagnosed adhd or something
>cannot pay attention at all
>took 3 attempts to pass and it was a bit of a fluke because I got stuck in traffic and the test is 1 hour maximum
>I'm allowed to drive

I'm a ticking timebomb

>live in shitty third world city
>driving test itself is well done and filters out people who obviously aren't prepared
>This people instead of taking the test again go to some nearby town where driving tests consist of turning the car around the block
>Mfw there are so many retards in my city who have licenses but have trouble parking

also it costs over a month's worth of full-time minimum wage (thousand something euros)

nice shitpost you stupid faggot

no it doesn't. My driving test cost £50

Ben? You smell like shit.

>go to local mall
>100% guaranteed to find a big SUV, pickup truck, or mini van taking up at least 3 parking spots

I want to key people's cars when I see that shit.

he should've gotten the examiner fired over that

>tfw I still have trouble parking

No one ever taught me. Pls link me something that will help.

>euros

What a fucking retard lmao

>needed 55 points to pass first try
>probably less than eight hours experience in my life
>nervous as fuck
>in a car I've never driven before
>got 55 points
Fuck yeah.

The test was retarded it was during rush hour in the middle of winter. I still don't understand how I didn't fail in the first thirty seconds.

>waah I failed where's my hugbox

get fucking good scrubster

My first times driving where hell. I didn't know how to handle the clutch so the car stopped every fucking time I had to stop or something, making people form a line behind me and honking.
One time I ended with like 6 cars behind me insulting me and honking like madman.
But after that shitty experinece I learnt how to handle the clutch and now I drive without any problem.
Though I don't drive cars that aren't mine because I know I am not accostumed to them.

>Have to do the driving test 2nd half of October
>Teacher says I'm doing extremely good for a total novice
>I still unwillingly don't pay attention at pedestrians while driving and I'm scared as fuck of killing someone if I drive under more pressure

Wish me luck Cred Forums

don't beat yourself up too much user, i got mine on third try, just remember to go slow as fuck next time, they can't really fail you for going too slow

>failed first driving test because I went 28 in a 25
>passed the second time when I ran into the curb and scraped the tires back as I tried to pull up to the curb

I'm 25 and driving sucks op then everyone expects you to go places and do shit for them. You can have easy access to drive thrus and can drive to get vidya and snacks though so it's pretty cool.

Project Cars

Shit man, I bribed my admin with dinner and she pushed me through two weeks of stupid shit I already knew, felt good.
>mfw everyone else in the class wanted to fucking kill me

>Go to do driving test a few years ago
>Get some old fucking hag
>She was meaner than a triggered tumblrite
>Doing the basic operation stuff in the parking lot
>She wants me to turn on the high beams
>Car i was using for this had really scum covered headlights you could barely see
>Turn them on
>She says i didn't turn them on
>Fails me on the spot
>Get out of the car
>They ARE FUCKING ON
>Tell her that and she scoffs and walks inside
>Drop it and come back next week
>Get some older guy thats balding in his 40s
>Things go without a hitch and we shoot shit the entire time, talking about plans for halloween
>Got a perfect score
>Mfw salty retched cunts that hate their job take it out on people who just want to get their license and be on their way

it cost 90€ here

what cost a fuckton is the truck driver liscence, this thing costed me 3000€

>i flirted with my female instructor on my test
>probably the only reason it was so short with no hand break bullshit
>it was 10 years ago
man how time flies
this thread made me feel nostalgic, i was cuch a cocky kid at 18

anyway i always like driving in the new gta games
turn on radio, and drive around, gay tony, gta 4 and gta 5 best

I agree, but if he'd pushed it I doubt it would have worked (government agency bueareucracy tends to be more or less untouchable, or at least it is here), and then the examiners would all know to look for the guy who tried to get one of them fired and fail him. It's just easier not to fuck with the system.

>implying it would be that big a difference
where the fuck do you live

>Drivers test
Underage get out

>me at 17
>taking my driver's test for the first time
>everything was going good until the last stop sign in some empty parking lot
>apparently troll DMV drone thought I did a "rolling stop" even though the car was fully stopped
>had to wait another month until I could try again
>mfw

Fuck government workers.

>went to driving test on the day my license expires
>pass
Damn that felt good

>tfw gutter fail
just pass it the 2nd time

Plenty of people take their tests in their late 20's these days, at least in places where it's expensive and time-consuming to do.

I don't really know about any link or site that could help you, but google it and you may find something.
Also don't you have any relative or friend who could help you? I learnt how to do it because my uncle taught me with practice cones in the middle of nowhere.

france. license with driving time and whatnot is easily over a 1000 euros. afaik in germany it's even higher.

Could be worse OP. Its on my file that I'm banned from ever driving until I get a government endorsed psychologist to write off that I'm allowed to.

I have such a fear of driving I'm likely to kill someone if I get behind the wheel.

The thought of how stupid everyone in the world is and them driving one ton death machines terrifies the fuck out of me. Knowing that I could be driving perfectly but that some chuckle fuck could slam into me and there would be nothing I could do. Its not just driving is being a passenger too.

You sound exactly like me, minus the govt. endorsed psychologist shit. What happened for them to find that shit out about you user?

My friend got us in a wreck when we were driving on back roads and he was too far over while we were on a corner and we hit a trailer. The airbag went off and scratched my retinas up. Now when I drive I get super anxious when a car is next to me, especially on a similar turn.

But to cope I just drive as slow as I want to when I start to feel anxious, not super slow but like a few under the speed limit. I figure as long as I drive safe, I don't have to be in a hurry.

Why didn't you just learn to use the clutch in a secluded area with little traffic first? That's what I did. Or at least a nice, big, empty parking lot.

>mfw it took me five times to pass that shit
First and second time I got bad luck and the worst examiner who just makes everyone fails to get shekels. After that I was nervous as shit on hte wheel and I kept making stupid mistakes.

A friend of mine passed it in America and he said that it's easy as shit there, they don't even make you park or anything.

>trying to get Thai license
>driving test is literally do 2 different parking maneuvers then reverse
>have to repeat the written test 3 times because the English translation of the test is godawful

I had a Psych evaluation when I went into the army. Being the dumb kid I was I obeyed when they said "Don't lie and dont hide anything" 5000 times. So when I went it to the evaluation I answered everything completely honestly. Shit got put into my records and when I went to get a civilian DL they rejected me.

Depends on the country dude. Try traking it in Scandinavia. Most people here pass it after their second or third try.

>Not getting your license the moment your able to
>Waiting till fucking late 20'a

Unless you live in a gigantic city you might as well be underage if you can't drive a car

You do know you're going to have to redo your G2 if you do get it now right? You have to wait a year to do your G after you get you G2.

I still get scared when it comes to changing lanes. I don't change if there's a car anywhere near me in the other lane. I just can't tell where the end of my car is in relation to the front of theirs.

>can drive a car
>can't afford one

He's probably right.
I passed mine on my first attempt, and I can't parallel park.

i got a B in my driver's ed class and never had to take a test lmao

>driving manual

Kek

>have to answer 50 questions and get at least 43 right
>have to score more than 44 points in some hazard perception thing
>more autistic questions about your car when you do actual test, had to talk about the depth of my cars tires
>40 minutes driving through busy streets with some grumpy examiner
>multiple manoeuvres, independent driving, everyone else driving like morons
>will fail you over stupid shit like tapping the curb when other drivers constantly mount the curb
dont know why i moved to this shithole country

>Could drive really well the first time I ever got behind the wheel
>Passed first time I took the test
>Never been pulled over in my life
>Only accident was when someone bumped the back of my car while I was stopped at a red, no damage to my car, theirs was bent up
>Drive 2013 Jeep Wrangler
>Have been high and drunk and drive better than most people
>Never have issues with traffic or getting cut off since I'm in a big car
>All these people having trouble with driving

Ha fags

Same to the spoilered part :

For what purpose? It can cost a lot of money and take quite a bit of time, and if you're only just 18 chances are you're a poor student who couldn't afford a car in the first place anyways.

>fail my test
>have to pay $15 for every other attempt
>don't even get one retry for free
Why is this allowed

>Yuropoors are so dumb not a single one of their universities make the top 10 list

Enjoy being cucked by superior American, British, and Japanese intelligence.

Because I was cocky and retarded. I thought that I would have no problem driving in a busy area.
I was lucky I didn't cause any accident.
Nobody has automatic in my country. And you have to take the driving test with a manual.

I have to pay $50

I've failed mine seven times and spent 2 grand so far on tests alone. Buck up, kiddo.

thats horrible

>drives while high and drunk

I can't wait until you get slaughtered by a 16-wheeler. You probably act like such a confident douche canoe because you're too hammered to tell that you're driving in the wrong lane 99% of the time.

Coming from someone who has also never been in a wreck or anything. I'd say "never reproduce, faggot", but that doesn't really need to be said since you probably lack the social skills to even hold a conversation to anyone outside of Cred Forums.

user I failed parallel parking, took me at least 8 tries and I still got a 92 on my test. What shit state are you in?

Are you spanish? We have exactly what you mentioned here
>Mfw they asked us stupid shit like what was the maximum speed allowed for carriages in the fucking test

Driving is so god damn easy. All these anons complaining,
"B-but it's s-so h-ha-hard!"
Get grip, driving automatic is a fucking joke. Literally an advanced RC Car. Go learn Manual Transmission and then tell me how fun it was.

It's 1.6mm lad thats the only hard question. The rest is easy shit like "how do you turn your lights on"

what you don't realise is that it has a lot to do with how research is published. for instance in france most research is published through the cnrs, which isn't a university.

>Go learn Manual Transmission and then tell me how fun it was

What are you implying? Manual isn't an issue beyond the first few times at most for the average person.

The reason driving is hard isn't because the car is difficult to handle, it's because traffic is full of people driving like complete retards.

>tfw to intelligent to fail driving test

hahahah stupid americans

>tfw I unironically learned how to drive by playing racing games

Everyone always says I drive too fast, and too reckless. But I've never had an accident, and always have great control over my car. It's how I always drove in game.

It'll probably come to bite me in the ass one day.

Driving on shitty narrow UK roads is bad enough without someone breathing down your neck for 40 minutes and itching to fail you over going 1mph over the speed limit for a fraction of a second.

>have to drive and document 100 hours of driving with Ls to even do the test in Australia

And because I had to drive with my parents I couldn't cheekily add any time either

how do you even fail the written portion of the drive test?
IT'S LITERALLY A RETARD CHECK

>to intelligent

Jesus reminds me of me but not that bad

>get driver licence
>dont drive for a year
>first car time!
>okay user just hop in and drive 100km behind my car
>no problem
>get in change gears a bit, forgot some shit already, somehow stall it on 3 or 4th
>60km/h stalled rolling I freak out just calmly start it again, anxiety goes through the roof
>brother goes to the side I follow him,
>"what happend there user? dont fucking piss me off, comeone 1,2,3,4,5 its fucking easy just fucking drive"
>anxiety reaches critical levels, legs shaking, sweating, fucking driving 80km/h for 100km after a gap year of not touching the wheel
>somehow just fucking get it into 5th gear and on purpose go 75km/h because fuck it I rather be safe
>long ass line behind me people flashing lights but I don't give a fuck just dont loose brothers car and I will be ok
>somehow made it home
>was 100% focused all the way,
>brother said he almost had a heart attack from stress I could do something stupid

Fuck it was stressful but it makes you think afterwards, that you survived and you're capable

It really isn't that hard, most of my friends nailed it on their first attempts and the rest got it on the second. 3+ attempts mean you're either extremely unlucky and got a bunch of ultra shitty examiners in a row, or you're just bad at driving.

Everyone I've met that is a shitty driver (I know way too many), is not just afraid and unable to adapt to other shorty drivers being dicks, but they themselves are shitty drivers and do dumb shit because they don't understand the full concept of how a car works, therefore they feel intimidated by the car itself when driving.

How old are you?

got mine first go, did it whilst there was shitloads of roadworks going on (fucking australia). Barely drove a couple of a couple of blocks because we were stuck in traffic. Also did a parallel park between 2 imaginary cars on the side of a street. Easy

How about you spend the time learning to drive, you fucking neet?

Open a dictionary at the word extortion.

Stickprov.

I passed it on the 3rd try, first fail was all me, almost hit another car because I was tired, 2nd try was because the instructor was a bitch and hit the instructor brakes when I was driving a green light(????) and it made the test automatically fail.

3rd and final I was just talking about guns with the instructor and did great, then went to do my conscription right after taking the test

>tfw barely passed my test on first attempt
The roads are madness, but my teacher was really good. Haven't had an accident yet.

>It's actually 120 hours
>you also need 10 hours of night driving
>weather conditions, road types and kilometres travelled all has to be recorded each time you drive

>aced previous two tests
>practiced a lot for my first G test and thought I was hot shit
>was automatically failed because one of my break lights was shot

That probably felt worse than just failing normally I'd think.

>tfw passed everything with flying colors, top marks and got complimented by the lady overseeing the test for great car control

you should play some racing sims - the first rfactor is a great place to start. just get the dunsfold aerodrome top gear test track, download a bunch of mods and go nuts - learn car control and spatial awareness
youtube.com/watch?v=TrRvPpwQ4-E
dont use anything but the cockpit cam

>tfw don't want to get your license because you know if you get in a car on your own your suicidal impulses will kick in and you'll unconsciously kill yourself by driving in front of a truck
>tfw also to smart for this world

fuck off handicap

what the fuck are you talking about? redo my g2?

a g test is different from a g2 test

>failed two driving tests
>to anxious to try again
rip 2000€

I took my driver's test in Hollywood the first time

yeah don't do that

I think I did ~40 hours and fudged the rest.
It helps I bought a car right before my test so they couldnt check the KMs of the car I learnt in.

it's harder in europe than the usa, far more traffic, strange roads, manual transmission

>to smart for this world
I keep hearing this, is it a new meme? Can someone inform me so I can jump in with the cool kids?

What part did you fail?

>>to smart

gotta be 18 or older to post here kiddo

My test instructor must've liked me because I fucked up a lot.

>Slammed the brakes at a yellow light.
>Blindly turned at a stop sign when my vision was blocked.
>She had to help me parallel park.

I was cute and vulnerable looking back then so maybe that helped. She was also black and black women tend to be attracted to me.

in for example sweden you'll fail if you don't eco-drive well enough, much less if you can't even park properly. and sweden certainly isn't the hardest country to pass in either.

>not getting her fired
Cuck.

They don't test on you as many manoeuvres though. I never had to parallel park in my test, which is good because I'd probably still be without a license.

Oy fucboi

>speed is over 100km/h
>sudden urge shift into 1st gear

driving, the written part was super easy

UK. If you mess up whatever manoeuvre they pick, or don't do it quick enough they will just fail you for it. No matter if you driving perfectly for the rest of it.

Failed my first attempt with 1 minor fault because some latino examiner had just moved to area and had me try and reverse into a notoriously busy side street during rush hour. Ended up stuck between a car behind and some van infront in gridlock traffic and so I slightly mounted curb to let them through and she failed me for it.

>2000

Why so much? I pay 300 here in Canada and that includes lessons, car rental , booking fee etc