Do you play video games with your dad?

Do you play video games with your dad?
If not does he approve?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v8Atfstc0Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=F3IDhQkOanQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's happening here?

Dad got me into computer gaming. He became a complete normie after the divorce and has only played Black Ops for the last ten years, if anything.

dad hates his son because he's a useless shit that sits on his pc all day long

>Parents divorced.
>Live with mom.
>Dad comes over one night.
>Playing GoldenEye 007 with dad before bed.
>It's getting late, so he puts me to bed.
>Hear mom and dad laughing.
>Drift off to sleep.
>Police officer wakes me up.
>Leads me out of the house.
>Dad strangled mom to death.
>He called his mother (my grandma) and told her to call the police.
>Got in his vehicle and drove out to camp.
>Shot himself in the head.
>Weak gun, so he had to shoot himself multiple times.

Been fucked up for the last two decades, senpai. Still love him, though.

I'mma play GoldenEye 007 with him in hell.

I always hope stories like these are fake

>Watch TV for a bit with my dad
>its this fucking episode

FUCK SAKES

Nope. That's my life.

I'm not complaining. Some people have it worse.

Insecure murderous gangster feels threatened by his son's normal behavior and promising tech skills.

FTFY

He had to shoot himself multiple times in the head? More than twice?

Nope, my parents have shamed me for gaming ever since I was a kid.

When I was 12 they took me to a psychologist for "Gaming addiction" just because I played a lot of diablo 2.

>implying we're not a bunch of eternal betas raised by single moms

W-w-what dad???

Yeah. It wasn't a real gun.

I've never looked at the police files, so I couldn't tell you what it was.

My family never wants to talk about that shit. I don't even know what he used to strangle my mom.

>Play battlefield with my dad on xbox live around once a week
really cool dad but it also forces me to keep buying the latest battlefields and they are expensive as fuck

And yet you still became a gamer. It's weird how that works with boys when girls are supposedly easily deterred from everything when they're shamed for it as a child.

>So I should shame my future daughter for not being sluttier?

My dad got me into video games with his atari 2600

He watched me play MGSV Ground Zeroes and said it was like call of duty modern warfare.

>tfw my dad is a huge beta fuck up that lived with his mom for over 30 years and I'm pretty sure he lost his virginity to my mom

Dad?

What dad?

Tho on a more serious note:
>tfw dad introduced you to rts games when you were young like AoE2, Cossacks, AoM, WC3
>tfw dad installs NFS Underground 2 for you and keeps telling you to drive on the right side of the road
>tfw dad died in the house while I was playing ANNO 1404

>>Shot himself in the head.
>>Weak gun, so he had to shoot himself multiple times.
>Shot self in head multiple times
user.

He loves to play Excite Truck and Hot Shots Pro Golf for some reason
He used to play with me when I was younger to humor me, now that I'm older he's OK with the video games as long as I'm not a shut in faggot

no and he never disaproved because i studied and worked too he did enjoy seeing how games evolved over the years

We both played computer games. Many of the same ones, in fact. We never once played with each other though. Even when we went to arcades together, we never once played with each other. He introduced me to many consoles too but I don't think he ever played any of them.

The closest we ever came to playing together was one time he got stuck in Diablo and he said that if I could get him out of his situation and save his character that he would buy me a pizza (or something like that. don't remember what it was exactly) so I sat at his desk and easily played my way out of his insta death save state. The look on his face was priceless. RIP, you old fool.

>dad has always been the dude bro of gaming
>madden>gt2>call of duty
>gets me into gaming at early age
>play pleb ps2 games
>get older
>start playing cod with dad and friends
>total cod kiddies, even my old man
>i start to discover new and interesting games
>get him to play broader genres and interesting types of games
>get him to discover this whole new side of gaming
>mini childhood euphoria from playing all these brand new (to him) games
>bond with my father on the highest level

Why did he strangle her

>earliest memory is watching dad play simcity on the snes

feels good man

That happens, you know.

My dad never played video games. He did, however, occasionally like to watch me play them. My fondest memory is driving from Mississippi, where we lived at the time, to Louisiana. He ran a construction business and every guy who ran one, from the smallest tadpole in the pond to the whales up in huge industrial areas, wanted to get down there and get a slice of those fema contracts that got handed out in the aftermath of Katrina. I can't remember why he had to go but that's not important.

What -is- important is that he picked me up from school with a TV in his truck. He'd rigged up a setup where the TV and PS2 could sap power from the truck's battery to run. He also had a brand new copy of Shadow of the Colossus, just released that week, with him.

He listened the whole way down there and gawked occasionally when I turned the TV to let him see which colossus I was scaling at the time. A game that now takes me roughly the course of an afternoon to finish took me a whole weekend then. We stopped at good restaurants along the way, slept on nice hotel beds, and generally had a blast. He seemed very upset when the horse fell off the bridge.

That was probably the happiest weekend of my life and it was almost eleven years ago.

and they say video games don't cause violence

my dad played:

-half life 1 & 2
-red faction
-jedi knight dark forces 2

not to mention he had a nes when I was around 4, would always fux around on it with him

>Dad is a complete tool
>Drinks, gambles, works less than my mom
>Still thinks he's the only thing holding the family together
>Shames me for my entire life for spending any time on the computer
>Tells me I'm gonna be a failure and that he's ashamed to have me as his son
>Finally get sick of his shit, move out 8000 miles away, get married and haven't talked to him for the better part of a year.
>Make my own money even though that's what I did while I was still living at home
>Completely independent from anyone
>I saw him cry bitch tears while I was walking to the boarding area in the airport.
>Feels good man.

What's it like to have a dad?

i gave my dad my copy of red dead redemption and he told me he was stuck on that really early race mission because he keeps falling off his horse
i didn't even know you were able to fucking do that

>father spends entire life being hard on you so you don't turn in to a neet peice of shit even though it hurts him
>you turn out to be a successfully independent person who gets married
>when he cries in happiness that you've grown into a man you're a huge faggot about it

cool story senpai. hope you remember this post when your 70 and your 40 year old virgin son is still living in the basement because you coddled him your whole life.

>be 12
>get GTA vice city
>haven't died in a long ass time. Have every weapon slot stocked with ammo
>dad asks to play
>he fucking runs around barefist punching everyone
>"ok good he will just die and I'll still have my shit"
>gets in a car. I'm fucking screaming at him which button to press to move the car
>looks down at the controller looking for the button. gets busted
>lose all my shit
>my fucking golf club

never again

>tfwiktf

My dad just had surgery lately and I've been helping him with rehabilitation + taking him on walks every morning/evening.
He's really enjoys reading, and I know he's particularly interested in sci-fi/mystery/crime stuff. I'd like to see if he'd try out a VN. I'm gonna let him try out 999 to see if he'd enjoy it. Any other suggestions anons can make?

>lately
recently*

Salty bags of sand

My parents don't care about vidya games, but they're fine with me playing them so much. They even watched me compete in a fighting game tournament on stream once. They're pretty cool.

Fucking hated his son. Soft cunt always complaining and whining.

Yeah, my dad likes RPG's but hates all the gameplay that's not stabbing people.

We coop through games like Dragon Age, with me managing his party and inventory, and him actually moving around doing the murder-down. It's wholesome family fun.

My parents also like to fight each other in Mario Kart: Double Dash, for hours. Years of practice at this game have honed their skills to a razor point, I can't actually beat either of them anymore.

Not really. My mom mostly did, but she'd always buy us licensed games like that one Grinch game, Harry Potter games and that Toy Story 2 game (which is actually pretty decent).
My dad developed schizophrenia over the years, so I try not to talk to him that much. All he ever talks about is nonsense conspiracy theories regarding Aliens doing everything like making movies/technology/buildings for us and whatnot.

The last game I played with my dad was MW2 back when it was hot shit. He even got his own 360 so he didn't hog the main one that my brother and I used.
Before that was a bunch of shitty Korean MMO's from Acclaim at the time.

My dad doesn't play any video games. My mom just plays Plants vs Zombies.

I'm glad because they'd probably have shit taste anyway if they were into video games. I deal with enough shit vidya taste from my friends, cousins, and Cred Forums

>didn't really see my dad at all until I was 10 and nearly died from an accident
>decides to man up
>14 years later
>Haven't heard from him in 5 years.
Don't know really, had one for a bit, but he's gone. Bonded with my big brother a lot. He is 21 years older than me, so was basically dad age.

I do however, miss my mothers last boyfriend. That motherfucker taught me shit, useful shit.

>Implying I want to have children
>Implying ignoring all of my achievements and the cold hard facts that I made my own money and only lived in the house since our home country is an unsafe shithole is "being hard on someone"
>Implying he wasn't crying because he knows I was the only thing preventing my mom from divorcing his ass and he never though I'd actually move out.

Thanks senpai. I'm amazed that you know my family better than I do through a text post.

Nope, not anymore. He played madden and a couple playstation one games when I was kid but now he literally plays no video games.

Read a news story where a guy tried to commit suicide with a gun, and made a half drunken/half retarded call to 911 afterwards

My dad got me into gaming, had Wolfenstein 3D on our old DOS and my parents got me a sega genesis for christmas when I was 6.

Then played other stuff growing up like AoE2, Civ3, Theif and other shit on our family computer.

>no brothers only sisters
>don't see or talk to my dad since 2007
>maybe this is why I'm a loner faggot

Dad used to play CIV2 and Smac with me.
Now its mostly board games and other /tg/ stuff, he crushes me every time we play twilight struggle or Terra Mystica.

Not really, but he did like them. We'd take turns on some, or he was having problems with a particular part in a game, we'd trade.

Only thing we ever did together was some Halo, which he wasn't very good at.

His favorite game is Dark Sector.

My dad liked fighting games and was really into late 80s anime. We used to play the Fatal Fury collection on the PS2 when I was in highschool.
He wasn't actually my dad, he was my homeroom teacher in middleschool was a positive male role model to me after my read dad left. Even after I graduated highschool I'm still in contact with him and I consider him my real father to this day.

What's it like to have parents that were actually decent at parenting?

Would anyone here even know? I think most of us wouldn't have ended up here if we were raised better.

Does the dad fuck the son?

>Cred Forums
>sekrit loner culterr
You're here because the times. 2004, maybe some sekrit club bullshit, but not anymore.

Cred Forums is just a very popular form of counter culture.

We had matches of MK, Soulcalibur and Tekken together.

He also taught me to play Battlefield 2.

I can see myself in the dark

>I think most of us wouldn't have ended up here if we were raised better

Nice

go to bed, user's dad

I wouldnt know

He never played vidya. He said it was for losers, even though he was one. Then again I stopped playing vidya a while back and I'm still a fucking failure, so like father like son i guess

No. My dad never liked video games. Never liked consoles and even when my parents bought me a PC he used to constantly tell me that I'm wasting my life because of the computer, that it's a useless piece of junk and I'm going to end up a homeless loser.
The only thing he liked was alcohol and football. That's it. Nothing else. Eventually we all moved out because we had enough of his shit, being a sadistic drunkard with an ego the size of a planet and a brain the size of a peanut.
Now, around 17 years later, I've got an £80k job in IT with a good chance of getting more than that in few years, just because I always loved games and was interested in computes. I get more per day than he was getting in two months of his highest paid job (before he was sacked for being pissed all the time). Too bad I never had a chance to show a payslip to this shithead and tell him how fucking wrong he was. Crashed his car into a fucking tree when I was just starting out in this job. Good riddance. Even at that time I was getting quite a lot, but not enough to go and show him my payslip, tell him how much of a failure he is and punch him in the face for being a gormless douche for most of my life.

I will not be him. I'll play games with my kids. I'll be an awesome dad.

Be good dads, anons. Don't drink so much. Love your kids.

>old man recently retired
>loves history and trains
>considering building him a basic toaster and getting him into grand strategy games and transport sims
>he loved Time Commanders when that was on TV so Total War is also an option

Dad and I would play this game for hours. He was never a video game person but when it came to this he would play with me.

It's never too late to stop being a loser, user.

My parents were good.
>hurr durr Cred Forums is for twisted fucking psychopaths like me
Get real, this place has been a normie hive for years.

Well my brothers and my dad would always compete in some space pinball game on the PC that I cannot seem to remember the name of.
He would always beat us though but we still had fun.
As for if he approved, he did. At most he thought of them as harmless fun and me in particular he was always supportive of me wanting to become a game designer.
Funny bit of irony with OP's post was that my dad said he was a bookie for the mob up until he moved down south.

>Don't drink so much. Love your kids.

My dad got my sister and myself drinking real ale from our early teens. Now we go to beer festivals with him and he gives us and our friend free drinks. Beer is love.

No user, I'm here because I'm miserable and this place is full of miserable people just like myself.
There have always been normies around but they still get chased out the moment they expose themselves.

There are a myriad of reasons why I am, a few of them are my fault but either way my life is bad

>Fred

They mockingly call him "Barney Rubble" in the series once

>"play" on the family computer
>by play i mean fuck around minesweeper, that game where you moved boxes and paint.
>one day dad comes home with this
>he installs it and lets me play until late
>since that night i knew i would be playing videogames all of my life

dad you magnificent bastard.

>I come home, he's sittin' on the computer in his underwear...wastin' his time in some chitchat room goin' back an' forth with some other fuckin' jerkoff... gigglin' like a little school girl. I wanna fuckin' smash his fuckin' face in.

>AJ
>Skills of any kind
You can stop right there

Why do males have shorter life expectancies? I'm already 26, have gone through cancer and need to take medication every fucking day just to not have horrible brainfog or fatigue. Dad died at 58 and I'm proably looking at half that with the way I'm going, just fuck my life.

Yes.

Used to play Midway with my dad all the time on SNES. We stomped Halo Wars in 2v2 for a long time after I moved out, got really close to the top 50 rank. Now we mostly just play Destiny now and then, waiting for Halo Wars 2 to drop.

He has a PC, but doesn't really play anything except World of Warships on it.

user, I fucked up numerous times in my life. I have a shitty degree that makes even hobos chuckle. I had a depression once. Seriopusly considered suicide at one point. Took me some time, but now I'm leading a fairly good life. Nothing too fancy, but good enough. I could do it, so you can do it too. Don't give up.

When the FUCK are we going to get a TV series that can live up to the standard set by The Sopranos?

I didn't say don't drink at all. Just don't drink too much. I like drinking myself as much as the other guy.

>going through my dad's NES and PS2 collections
>the only non sports games are all about ancient Japan/China apart from Ninja Gaiden which he probably had mistaken for one of the prior
was he a weeb?

Because grannies are more useful than grandpas at nursing children while the parents do other stuff.

>Parents split
>go to Dad's on weekends
>take turns playing Super Mario Bros
>be 6y/o shitter who loses all my guys on 1-3
>proceed to watch Old Man do near complete runs everytime, while I eat cereal

Thanks for the memories user

jus b urself!!

Phoenix wright, of course
Steins;Gate maybe

mostly nes and snes games
analog sticks were his undoing

Not anymore, but when I was younger he played Starcraft and Knights & Merchants with me so that's cool I guess.

My dad's dead you insensitive shitlord. Reported.

I mean I was abused as a child and as far as i know I think I'm developing schizophrenia (seeing shadow people and seeing spirals and odd shit like that, I'm not even scraping the surface of the shit that happens mentally).

There's more but I can't remember much anymore

You're exposed to more shit as a man. I don't think there's any higher chance of cancer between either one, though I could be wrong about that. The reason the average lifespan is lower is because men work in dangerous environments more frequently and are more subject to injury/accidents.

> my dad couldn't master controls beyond the NES.
> Feels bad.

The Night Of was supposed to live up to it, but then James Gandolfini died. It was still pretty good I think. Although I wonder who he was supposed to play.

He's been playing some submarine simulation PC game from the early 2000s lately. He mostly plays baseball games though.

It's a fact that males, genetically, have shorter lifespans due to their immune systems being weaker than our biological counterparts. Thank a Tracy today.

I play Rocket League with him every so often. It's the only game that he's really gotten into in years.

My dad is playing Path of Exile right now

>Mom and dad divorced
>She remarries new guy
>Treats us great, good worker pays the bills
>Mom and new dad by My brother and I video games whenever we ask
>Thats the only thing we really ask for
>Get new consoles before anyone else in school
>Dreamcast with steering wheel, pedal, gun, etc.
>New playstation 2 with FFX, GTA3, Tekken
>Mom plays resident evil and fatal frame and she always asking me for help
>New dad plays PC, Doom, quake, unreal, old dos games
>Real dad gets us on the weekends
>He has old PS1 and Snes
>We play Dankey Kang, SMW, Tekken 3, Old school Pizza Hut demos

My parents we're pretty fucking cool when it came to video games.

dude
that sounds fucking awesome

I don't remember if my dad played vidya gaems but his computer had douk noukem 3d, Dune II and the incredible fucking machine, played a fuckton of those, knew all secret stuff in douk 3d and was scared shitless by the worms in dune
WORMSIGN

I've probably blocked out most shit related to my dad when I was a kid because he was an alcoholic and apparently some shit happened

He got super into Gran Turismo 2 for like 5 years when it first came out. Don't know if he plays games anymore, don't really talk to him.

Not anymore, but we used to play a lot of point and click adventure games together. He also introduced me to platformers (Commander Keen) and FPS (Wolf3D, DOOM and Dark Forces), even though he never played them himself.

Parents never cared for vidya, and at one point they really didn't like them when I was doing poorly in school. Once I learned how to properly manage my time, I ended up doing much better in school and still had time to play video games. At that point my parents just didn't give a shit and just accepted the fact that I play a lot of vidya. They're pretty cool about it now, sometimes they'll ask what games I'm playing and they at least pretend they're interested.

I usually played games with my dad and sister. Still do on occasion.

>Diablo
>Quake
>Battle for Middle Earth
>Looney Tunes: Space Race
>Hydro Thunder
>Civilization 4 & 5
>Tank game on the Wii
>Call of Duty: WaW (Zombies)

Very fun times. We're currently going through Diablo again with the HD Mod.

>Dad used to play Medal of Honour with me on the ps1
>He likes history a lot so he used to explain WWI and WWII to me while we played it
>I started studying history thanks to him
>Got my degree last year
>Have been teaching history since then and I love it
Thanks dad, I miss you.

Dad and I used to play Co-op splitscreen games on the original Xbox, Halo:CE, Return to Castle Wolfenstein etc.

He has my old 360 he occasionally plays Forza on.

>Ages 5-10
Lack of attention socially, and dislikes your company but would protect you from anything and everything before their own lives.
>Ages 10-13
Typical age to get your kid into a hobby of some sort, or help them set general goals for themselves in the future.
>Ages 14-16
Awful, awful years. Emotional tensions run high as you begin to requests more civil privileges as an individual. Often times. viewed as personally challenging their authority and distrust builds quickly towards both parties
>Ages 17-18
Hatred.
Pure. Hatred.
You want to leave and never see them again. They fucked you over so many times in life and you're tired of dealing with the mental gymnastics you have to play every night as they constantly berate you and tell you you're a waste. Escape is the only answer.
>19-21
Wonderful years of understanding and apologies. You start to see you're dad as an individual and he sees you as a mind. You don't see him as often so when you do, you want to get along with them and even enjoy yourself.

Dunno anything past that.
Moral of the story: If you love someone, get the fuck away from them because you no longer want to make your short interactions unpleasant. Just don't request to borrow money from your dad and vice versa if you're a dad.

watch it chrissy

There was one period of time when me, my sister, and my dad were all obsessed with Morrowind. We would talk about our discoveries and each try out different builds. One of my most fun family memories is getting the Bloodmoon expansion and exploring Solstheim with them.

My Dad got into Skyrim for a while, but my sister didn't like it. I think she still plays Morrowind every once in a while.

Father and i were just playing the BF2/2142 revive together. But otherwise, him and I still play games on PC and console. He's really open about game genres and such.

My step dad, my brother, and I used to LAN MoHAA but that was it. He started getting motion sickness when games started looking too good so he stopped playing. Really supportive guy, almost too nice though.

My biological dad never liked video games, and berated me for playing them, but he lived half way across the country so there wasn't anything he could do. Although we did play Ten Pin Alley bowling on PSX when we visited him sometimes. I feel like I could have used his sternness growing up, but he died in 2007 so what can you do. Asshole passed his bipolar down to me too.

>Boohoo I was abused.
Guess what faggot me too, that shit only affects you as much as you let it. Same for anything in life. If you remain stationary you won't get anywhere. If you move, at least you'll get somewhere. Opportunities are out there especially if you're in america. Just go find them.

>Mom didn't care as long as there wasn't swearing
>Dad didn't care
>Sister didn't care

>Dad's used to mention that he'd like to find something to play when he has some off time
>Tried to get into them with me when I was little
>Eventually gave up because he's only got one arm
>Now works himself to the bone so he can keep burning money on the failure that is my sister and never has time for anything fun

I feel terrible for the guy.

My great uncle committed suicide with a low caliber handgun. He had two bullet wounds to the head. It happens.

my dad plans aoe 2/3, 1994 colonization, civ 1 and 2 and recently i installed civ 5 for him to try

We used to play street fighter on NES when I was little, I would spam him with hadooukens and he would slap my head. He told me years later that he smacked me to show real life is diffrent than video games.

Adding to this, my pop is fucking obsessed with the Sniper Elite games.

Nope, he hates vidya.
Even racing vidya was too hard, though he should be familiar with controler by driving a damn car.

haha

He probably loved her and knee she would never love him the same, I would be pretty devastated if my current gf just stopped having feelings for me.

Guys I think I Just shat in my pants and Im in the car with my father.

feeling like im getting a little redundant but, when he got forza 6 he was level 90 three weeks after he had initially started.

My dad is 70 years old he have absolutely no interest in video games.

>Dad never cared for games
>Play games all day
>Dad would ask me if I was winning
>I would mumble yeah confused at why he would ask all the time
>Years later would realise he was worried that we would never bond since we shared 0 hobbies and I was the only son who hated sports
>I love comedy and dad specifically watch British comedy
>Just start watching tv with like fawlty towers, only fools and horses, keeping up appearcnes a few other stuff
>Even got him into Father Ted which he dismissed because it was making fun of the church
We get a takeaway every friday and spend hours laughing at comedies together, I also have a really good relationship with my Ma.
My parents are like my best friends and my heart goes out to people who were cursed with shit ones or are estranged for no reason.

who caught you the first time?

My dad goes to flea markets and buys the most bizarre video games imaginable. They're all old PC games and are usually super obscure flight sims, sports, or battleship combat (?) games. I try googling them and they seemingly don't exist. I have no clue how he even finds this shit.

Is she happy or sad?

What the fuck is he even doing?

Dad used to play Missile Command and shit back in the day, but now he just makes fun of me for playing WoW.

Holy fuck I could only wish I had parents like that. Take care of them user. You were one of the lucky ones.

No one, because I'm not a retard who masturbates in a situation in which I could be caught.

>Covering both ears with your headphones when you're living with your parents

What a rookie.

She's surprised.

Fucking the space between his mattress and box-spring. Might be using a fleshlight or something.

Horny

lmao

My sister. She just thought it was funny and never brought it up again.

fuck you my father died
but he enjoyed playing stronghold games with me

My mother. I usually adament about locking my fucking door but it was 4 am and I thought it would be fine.
Her bedroom is right across the hall from mine and she got up to go to the bathroom but decided to tell me to go bed.

She found me cock in hand, with fucking weird hentai on the screen.
She told me to go to bed and turend off the router.
We never spoke of it again.
I was 18 at the time which made it more awkward.

fuck me sideways cunt you nailed it for me

>she got up to go to the bathroom but decided to tell me to go bed.

Is that what she told you?
The truth is she heard you and wanted to look.

did you fuck her

>Weak gun, so he had to shoot himself multiple times.

I'm probably falling for an unfamiliar meme but is this thing?

This made me laugh a lot more than it should have.

Over one ear master race.

>tfw dad killed himself when I was younger

No this is not hentai and she in her 50s and my mother.

My dad got me into games, the first game he showed me was Tomb Raider II on PC, and we crashed planes together in Flight Simulator. [spoilers]He's in the hospital right now though and he isn't gonna get better ;_; I wish we could still play games together.[/spoiler]

>AJ
>Normal

ha

why didn't you fuck her though

Hotel Dusk.

>abandoning your dad because hes dealing with mental issues

Youre a shitty child. Be there for your old man.

>visit family every sunday for dinner and hanging out (all my brothers and my sister and her kids come over)
>come over one sunday
>toilet had blocked most of the week
>called out plumbers etc. to unblock it
>no success
>dad finally says fuck it, turns off the water, removes the whole toilet, finds the blockage (the lid off those cups for holding toothbrushes), and puts everything back properly

My dad is a man, and by that I mean he's able to deal with situations and solve most of them by himself, he was a carpenter by trade, he thought us loads about nature, fish, birds, dogs (he had shit loads of books on animals), he is what I aspire to be if and when I have my own family. As far as videogames go, he asked a few times what a vieogame was about the same way you'd ask what a movie was about, but yeah that's about it.

tl;dr: My father is great by isnt really interested in videogames.

totally. small enough bullets with a terrible angle can cause serious damage without being fatal

what's the point of a gun that doesnt kill people?

If you want to find some unseen optimism there , then at least you didn't have to deal with a father with mental issues. My dad's a good guy, but his schizophrenia has done some terrible shit to me.

>played BF1942 and 2142 with dad, uncle and their best friend (my godfather)
>tell them about the recent 2142 revival
>squading up with them again for the first time in a decade
feels good

it does though, the guy just didn't have good aim

You don`t have to kill people to stop them.

21-27 is just enjoying the time with your father, maybe your grandfather died recently so you start to realize how valuable the time you have with him actually is.

Somebody tell me what comes next

I do and he approves. He likes to watch me playing some stupid cliker games like diablo or titan quest and he unironically thinks that sacred was first game of its kind. Just because he likes it most.

>girlfriend
Fuck off. I take solace in the fact that I feel loneliness at least proves I'm not a sociopath.

That's what bothers you? Fuck, I would give anything if my dad's schizophrenia only came down to believing in aliens. My pops always told me how the voices in his head would tell him to kill us and because I was the child of divorced parents he would tell me that my mom was brain washing me and how everything would be better if she was just a bloody streak on the ground. Crazy to think about how much happier I am now as an adult.

Shut up Batman just kill the Joker already.

That sounds cool as fuck. I wish I had family members who would want to do something like that.

The klobb

tfw 12 years old playing max payne with my dad (after i've beaten the game he wanted to give it a try), i'm translating the comic panel cutscenes while he's slaying degenerates. i wanna go back Cred Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=v8Atfstc0Bc

He hates them and thinks they're a waste, since I could be using that time to study up and become the next Zuckerberg or something

At best, he'll see me playing something like Zelda and ask, "Why don't you play a sports game instead of that gay game?"

My dad loved video games even before I was born. He is the one who got me into them.

He died when I was 13. He would probably still play games today, had he not passed away.

>shot himself in the head
>multiple times
Did he mention anything about hillary clinton before he left?

>dad walks in

Yeah, but with my spicy bara daddy bear :)

Your whore mother probably deserved it

He must not have been that good at Goldeneye since he didn't use the golden gun.

>OAH OAH

My dad died from Alzheimer's two years ago next month. We used to play Mario Kart 64 together after the N64 came out though.

>tfw parents are still happy together and I am on great terms with them, calling and visiting often.
But
>tfw parents had me relatively late, so my kids might not know their grandparents for very long, just like I didn't know my grandparents for long.

>implying any female would reproduce with you

didn't gave much a fuck, always kept my head in the family business and had good grades so he never bothered me about it, he never liked my /tg/ books though, he is quite catholic.

>ha-ha-hahat dad???

What did you mean by this?

It's that fucking depressing episode of Home Improvement all over again. Quit it. I don't want to be fucking reminded that I'm almost 28 and still single.

I actually forget every year how old I am. I was born in January of 1989 and it doesn't really matter much to me anymore.

He used to play atari and whatnot back in the day but I remember when I got older he showed me Myth 2 and from there I got into Warcraft II. He died right after that but when I was looking through his game collection he had half-life. Installed that, and the rest is typical 90's gayman experience.

>tfw no hairy bf

What's the guy in the webm even walking in on? What's the kid doing there?

>Hear mom coming in
>door in place so she gets a full view
>fuck it
>turn around as she opens
>erect dick still in hand
>tell her to fuck off
She still has problems with knocking ffs

This

Why even live

Stop jerking off every day. I haven't been able to do it but maybe you're stronger than me.

Never got caught dick in hand but my mom saw the window before I could close it. My sister who walked in immediately after played it off as a pop up saying it happens all the time. I never realized until now that she was a total bro and covered for me.

>tfw mom knows you have a microdick
>tfw everyone suddenly stopped asking why I don't have a gf

If I'm really horny I can get slightly over 6 inches but I never really feel arousal anymore and might just hit 5.75 inches semi-hard when fapping these days.

cousin caught me in the bathroom

she told me to lock the door properly nexttime because the lock was old and needed to be turned a little bit further then normal to stay

never mentioned it again

No one cares faggot

>You must be 18 or over to post here

I used to when I was a little kid. I'd play PS1 games with him every so often. Medal of Honor deathmatch, co-op on the Army Men games. As I got older and the family got bigger, my dad had less time for vidya.

He's been playing shooters over the years. He got into the Uncharted series and enjoyed that, played and beat Wolfenstein New Order, he tried Black Ops 3 and pretty much dropped it due to the abundance of cutscenes interrupting the gameplay

Like tears in the rain.

me and my dad used to play video games all the time before he left my mother, mostly coop military games like the conflict desert storm games, now he just plays ghost recon games all the damn time and he's better than me at them.

my mother's favorite game is streets of rage and she still brings out my old megadrive to play it.

I feel like it might get to me. I mean, I'm probably more susceptible to get it, right? My aunt(dad's sister) has it, too. Hell, I've been off my antidepressants for a year after taking them for a good 3-4 years because I don't have insurance anymore and I feel like shit without them.

youtube.com/watch?v=F3IDhQkOanQ

My dad's a good guy but he hates video games.

So we've got something in common lel.

Here it is soft

Dude trim that shit. That's terrible.

yuck

/r9k/ go and stay go.

post hard

Do you have shit on your finger?

>white "men"

No one did, but both my parents thought they were catching me constantly. In the shower too long, must've been jerkin it. Closed my bedroom door, must've been jerkin it. Box of kleenex in my room, must be for jerkin it. Embarrassed by parents who think you masturbate constantly? Proof they caught me.

Now, they did find my porn, but I was a stupid 12 year old who thought hiding it among the million files on my desktop was a good idea.

nice shape

It's Cred Forums. Its bullshit.

My dad is pretty based. He got me into games when I was pretty young, he bought the PlayStation after its launch. Still play stuff him every now and then. NES, PlayStation, etc.

>cut
>ginger
>untrimmed

end yourself

new meme

>using a fleshlight or something
>implying a teen dumb enough to put both headphones on while his parents are home could get one

He's probably using a bag with some lube in it. if he's clever, he'd put it in a rolled up pillow to make it more comfortable.

No

I think he mildly disapproves or is indifferent

>actually getting caught
I was a frequent masturbator- still am, but back then there was a time frame during which I'd do it three times a day, every day. And I never got caught, because I've always been a better stealth masturbator than most of Cred Forums

>headphones on

retard deserved it

Videogames

I never got caught
One time I got close but I played it off on my cousin
>be young, 12-13ish
>have first generation ipod touch
>download some "porno" app
>my mom gets an email that I downloaded a 17+ app
>my cousin was also staying at my house, he's 2 years older
>sits us both down
>WHICH ONE OF YOU DOWNLOADED THIS "BUSTY BIKINI BABES"
>I GOT AN EMAIL SO I KNOW ONE OF YOU DID IT ON OUR INTERNET
>Amazed by her stupidity, try to think of a way to wiggle out
>suddenly my cousin pipes up
>"I did it"
>she grabs his ipod
>unlocks it and lo and behold, he has the exact same app installed
>she takes his ipod and calls his dad
>later apologizes to me for yelling and tells me not to ever download any of that pornography stuff
>mfw

Ever since then I've been really careful.

>haven't measured since I was like 15
>get hard as hell while fapping
>tape measure on my desk from earlier
>measure
>6.5 inches

yisss

Never played games with my dad but he was the one who got me into gaming. He started letting me play with his Super Nintendo and his snes when I was 3 and I've gamed since then.