Are there any modern comedic games that does humor right, like Gex and Conker's Bad Fur Day...

Are there any modern comedic games that does humor right, like Gex and Conker's Bad Fur Day, that doesn't revolve around memespouting or "ROTFLMFAO! Look at me! I'm lolsorandom!"

South Park: The Stick of Truth

That's it

Really

No, internet culture has reduced everything to the lowest common denominator and there is no room for intelligent humor in popular culture anymore

I wouldn't call it a comedic game but the quest in The Witcher 3 HoS where you get possessed made me laugh pretty hard.

Does Recettear count as modern?
Also, Tales from the Borderlands was actually pretty funny.

this

Jazzpunk
UnderTale
Tales from the Borderlands
The new South Park game could be pretty funny at times
Saints Row 4 was pretty funny if you were a fan of the series tbqh

>download gex rom for childhood nostalgia
>he has a high pitch voice and american accent
>mfw there are people who grew up playing faggy american gex instead of manly british james bond gex

Borderlands 1 has some funny bits when you bother to read the quest logs.

>Does Recettear count as modern?
I feel like Recettear is almost a decade old by now

it was a cultural thing. blame Get Smart for that though to be fair the british va was umpthteen times better anyway.

Bulletstorm

Nep Nep, motherfucker

You just posted two examples
If you remove the stick from your ass both saints row and borderlands are funny.
Also Stick of Truth.

Citizens of Earth

Tales From the Borderlands is legitimately funny and well written.

>like Gex and Conker's Bad Fur Day, that doesn't revolve around memespouting or "ROTFLMFAO! Look at me! I'm lolsorandom!"
>Gex
Gex was literally just quoting movies and TV shows. Just references, which is the old term for "memespouting".

Fuck Gex is unplayable nowadays, the gameplay has aged terribly due to being very early 3d platformer.

Recettear came out in Japan in 2007, and in the west in 2010, so not modern.

Rabi-Ribi can be funny at times, mostly sarcasm type humour, but that game really isn't for everyone.

Played the demo for that and it was actually pretty good. Some day I should pick up the full game.

>If you remove the stick from your ass both saints row and borderlands are funny.

There's Project X Zone 2, but I don't know if you can count referential humor.

2007/2010 is modern.

Battlecats has some humor in it

Nope.

Internet memes have destroyed humor beyond the point of saving.

was Wildstar supposed to be funny? I just thought it looked overly cartoony.