Alright, let's settle this once and for all

Alright, let's settle this once and for all

Was/Is Kanji gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_(psychology)
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ogh3mdPHsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

no

no

no and also you're a fucking idiot

no

No and anyone who says otherwise missed the fucking point

Kanji was never gay.
He was just concerned that his hobbies and interests made him look gay.

Now Yosuke on the other hand...

considering naoto is a girl no
yoskue is gayer then him

>in love with a girl
>was he gay

does not compute

No, which is the entire fucking point of this arc.

LOL

Oh cool we have hats again

Well I guess that settles that...

Now for the real debate!

Does Kanji actually stand a chance at getting with Naoto?

How hard is it for people to understand that he wasn't gay?

I don't know who's more retarded, those who say yes without proof, of those who vehemently say no without proof
He wants to bang Naoto both before and after the reveal and would marry MC. Do the math.

maybe
it depends if yu was around

Yes. The anons saying he wasn't are all blind retarded Cred Forums posters who don't want queers in their weeb games. It's fucking spelled out that he is.
>inb4 the girlfriend he uses as camouflage

He's clearly part of the Bi master race.

That'd be you for not having some semblance of critical thinking
He doesn't know why he wants to fuck her when he first meets her. Only after they find out Naoto is a girl does it hint that he is definetly not gay.

how is he gay?

He's probably bi.

> no without proof
His entire story arc, dungeon and the fact that she is being attracted to the girls dozen of times trough the game

He's not, It's confirmed in his dungeon for fuck's sake.

No because she took MC's dick and is ruined goods now

not to mention he got a bloody nose from seeing chie and yukiko in swim suits

>He doesn't know why he wants to fuck her when he first meets her.
He was willing to put up with the fact that she was probably a boy, and he still likes both MC and Naoto post Naoto Shadow
>critical thinking
lol we're talking about a stereotype animu character don't get so worked up

No

>I can't read in-btween the lines

>lol we're talking about a stereotype animu character don't get so worked up

That's just telling of how idiotic you are if you can't get simple anime writing.

No. Yosuke was legit gay though.

Gay or not, fuck if I care. I liked him as a character. That trumps everything else.

Nigga what are you talking about
We all agree Yosuke was gay as fuck

I never finished P4, what's with this meme?

No
Kanji's shadow was a representation of how everyone thought of him for liking hobbies that are typically for girls
It was also symbolic of how different Kanji felt in society such as that of a gay person to go along with his feminine hobbies
Kanji just wanted to be accepted by people no matter how he acted or what his hobnies were

His part of the game was all about him being ostracized by others for liking things that society deemed to feminine. Because of this, he over-compensate by being a punk and proving his manliness and in the end, lying to himself that he hated women so much he would only fuck dudes. The fact that his persona acts flamboyant should be damning enough to tell you that he is not gay.

No but he's a good friend

It comes from the fact Yosuke is pretty much a yes man to you the entire game.

>all the people ITT saying Kanji is definitely 100% straight
The point of his character isn't that he's a straight man with feminine hobbies. The point is that he is embarrassed by his feminine hobbies, which have nothing to do with his sexuality.

It is implied through some of his dialogue throughout the year that he is interested in men.

Before this goes too far I want to point out that regardless of so-called "evidence" his arc makes much more sense from a narrative/thematic standpoint as NOT being gay.

His whole deal had to do with gender stereotypes and him thinking that just because he liked "girly" shit he HAD to be gay, that he had no choice in the matter. Also the fact that he was actually deeply hurt and insecure despite his tough exterior, leading him to think that his desire for friendship/intimacy also made him some kind of depraved slut, also not true.

Whatever evidence you have to present does not void the fact that he objectively becomes a less interesting character if you just go "lel no he's just gay stahp beeing so analytical user"

>It comes from the fact Yosuke is pretty much a yes man to you the entire game.
But that's far less proof than for Kanji being gay.

I thought he did from MC and that the girls call him out on that. It's been a while.

He literaly said he was fine being second banana. A Japanese euphamism for being the anal assister in double penetration.

It is also a commonly used way by homosexuales to try to get a heterosexual male to participate in a sexual situation together and hopefully lead into full on homosexual intercourse or outercourse.

>It is implied through some of his dialogue throughout the year that he is interested in men.

Post 'em.

Because while I do recall him expressing interest in girls, I don't recall the same for boys.

>the point of the midnight channel was to broadcast everyone's thoughts
>everyone thought that kanji was a raging homo because of his interests
>he just likes cute things and doesn't know how to fit that into the otherwise extremely masculine character he has created for himself
>this manifests as a fear of women because of how easily they pick up on insecurities and a preference for male company because of how shallow relationships can be with them in comparison
>the only thing about his character even remotely related to homosexuality was his confusion at how Naoto initially approached him

Wow was that so fucking hard

Here's a better question. When is the wedding?

no you idiot, his hobbies mixed with his feelings for naoto, who he thought was a dude at the time, made him question his own sexuality, but after accepting who he was and what he enjoyed he realised he was straight and it was ok to like his hobbies and still be a straight man.

No because he's too good for her.
And also because he should have ended up with Rise

he says something like senpai looks cute and then they just push him in

I find it hard to see naoto as best girl

>Naoto
>Not in the bottom

no

No, She's best girl.

she's a girl. i checked.

I didnt say she wasnt

Your Shadow is how you worry people see you. The "true self" line is just "you're not me" bait

Took me three playthroughs to understand. She easily has the best solo meet ups in the game, it just happened

With every playthrough I started to hate her more and more while learning that the real best girl was really Ai.

this will be your healer tonight

>Your Shadow is how you worry people see you

no, it's not en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_(psychology)

not best girl, one of the best social links easily

That healer is old and busted, this is the new hotness

In Persona 4 it's clearly an exaggeration of those negative self images. Or are you also claiming Chie literally only likes Yukiko so she can lesbian dominate her sexually and Naoto is a transgender?

There's also this unused audio clip

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ogh3mdPHsA

Hiragana is better

>that pic
What are their personas/arcanas?

yes

>Kanji/Rise
But why

nah.

no

He just means like a friend

Because out of everyone in the IT, they for some reason spend the most time together. So much so that a NPC asks you if they're dating.

>it's not gay, we're just making out like normal best friends do!

"Come! Konohana-Sakuya!"

Of course he is, and it's not a problemas.
Remember at the beach, when he is staring at the guy's dicks?

He's at the very least attracted to men. He makes several references to this after the encounter with his shadow. He's curious.

No, I don't remember that

Was Zap Brannigan gay because he wanted to fuck Leela when she was disguised?

>he hasn't realized that Zapp Brannigan was gay the whole time