>This character is OP
(When they're clearly not)
>They have no counters
(When they obviously do)
>They need a nerf NOW
(When they literally dont)
>it's not that I suck, it's the game's fault
(Sure)

Posts like this are a cancer. Why is "it killed me, nerf this nerf that" the norm with this game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BVPaNNr53Fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>with this game
Welcome to competitive games with multiple characters.
inb4 "lol 'competitive' overwatch is casual"

>implying a game with 20 characters all having unique abilities could ever be balanced.

NERF THIS

To be fair, Genji counters every single defense hero except Mei so that's a bit stupid

I won't say McCree and Genji are OP, but I would say that I'd rather fucking die than fight them in the hands of a relatively good player.

God damn mosquitoes.

>tfw can't Mc REEEEEE for shit

It's not 12pm. It's never 12pm.

Name me one character that hard counters McCree in the same way Zarya counters D.Va.

Pro tip, you cannot.

Roadhog

Well. That was easy.

Class based shooters can not and will never be balanced, no matter how hard you try. It's only harder the more characters you add.

Roadhog

>Roadhog

Don't make me laugh.

you wouldn't have time to while my hook was up your ass

>Roadhog hard counters McCree

LOL

Yeah I guess that's why Roadhog has such a high pick rate like McCree.

just the typical blizzdrone babby mentality

>Stay out of hook range
>shoot Roadhogs giant fucking head hitbox

You'd have to be fucking deaf not to hear a Roadhog in close quarters as well.

neither does D.Va but you mentioned her anyway.

>SHIT! He actually gave a good answer.... quick say something autistic!

>"Lol you make me laugh! XD, nobody picks him tho so it doesn't count!"

That's curently the norm with absolutly every multiplayer games.
People are stupid and weak

And I'm here just waiting for the Sanrio Reaper skin. Here, have a dancing Reaper.

youtube.com/watch?v=BVPaNNr53Fc

You are a complete idiot if you think Roadhog hard counters McCree. Please get out of your Silver ranks.

Diamond, but thanks. Maybe you should try not be trash once in a while if you can't outplay people.

>outplay
>as roadhog
Your one and single "play" is to hit left shift when some idiot wanders too close. McCree is a psuedo-sniper. How the fuck does Roady counter McCree?

Ana is currently broken right now, and she will be getting the nerf she deserves.

And you'd have to be retarded to let a mccree keep shooting you in the head.

Jesus you're stupid.

You're fucking roadhog, what do you do?
Does this supposed counter involve hiding behind a wall and hoping your team mates kill him?

>Hey Guys! I hyperbole situations and completely ignore how a hero works to try and make my argument work. I am completely and utterly fucking retarded.

Mccrees fth nerf means that practically any tank or heavy hitter, even reaper, can devastate him at short range.

As for long range, widow maker and hanzo.

Can you just answer the question instead of greentext memeing?

How does Roadhog counter McCree? I'm honestly curious.

>be Roadhog
>"It's high n-"
>hook McCree out of his ult
>blast him in the face for a ohko
>on one occasion do this three times in one match, denying their McCree what would have been three triple kills

McCree is one if the squishys that if he gets hooked, he's fucked. Though one on one and Hog misses the hook, yeah. He can eat Roadhog with fan roll fan.

>healer that has no mobility option and requires actual aim to hit is OP

isn't she literally about to get a buff on her grenade

>three triple kills
Ignoring that, no shit people who get hooked die.
If you go off of that, Roadhog counters pretty much everyone.

What's a counter for tracer?

roadhog

winston

Mei does surprisingly well against Mcree if your close.

You sir are brilliant

Mccrees 200 health max + his inability to kill tanks with his frff combo after the first patch + roadhogs high health and damage in cqc + hook = Mccree counter.

It's not rocket science.

McCree has extremely rough damage on his headshots, though. I don't see why that's able to just be ignored in this situation. McCree doesn't have to go to CQC anymore, he can hide beyond hook radius.
I get what you're going for, but I think this would only apply between fth nerf and his massive range buff.

Hog is a soft counter. If you have a good Tracer, they can fuck Roadhog up bad. I play Hog a lot. Have had a handful of Tracers that just fucked me sideways because they'd ALWAYS teleport or rewind at just the right time to avoid getting hooked. Then they just had to teleport circles around me because while that scrap cannon is powerful, it's inaccurate as fuck with widely irratic non-headshot damage.

At that point he's in the range ballpark of characters like widow or hanzo, or any hitscan character which a lot of those can fair better at longer ranges than mccree

kys

You need to be 18+ to post here kid.

seriously, kys

if we are talking about vanilla overwatch
then yeah mcree had a very clear advantage over all the characters

Shouldn't you be listening to your teacher little boy?

What? No. Winston can at most scare her off momentarialy but she shits out crazy damage on the mobkey and can get out of his range fast.

>play Lucio
>forget to left click
>win
Great design.

What?

>climb through platinum hell to 2951
>been trying for diamond for so long
>literal autistic kid on team that won't stop sperging
>steamrolled
Why.

>kys
I can't tell shitposting from actual kids at this point

The nerf on ult charge is much more significant. They are trying to make ana useful in other ways.

Defend your point when Zarya is the character in question. I'll wait.

The only problem with the "outrange" tactic is that there's maybe 2 spots on each map where you can actually be far enough away to snipe. Widow isn't useless because she's weak, she's useless because there are zero places for her to actually snipe from on any map. Any time mcree is outranged he can be behind cover easily, walk ten steps, pop back out within range. and trying to outsnipe someone who can twoshot you while juking is absurd.

It's like pharah's weakness. It's not that she's weak, it's that her kit is useless on every map.

>Stuck in the elo hell of 2800 - 2900
>Will never be Diamond at this rate

KILL ME

Blizzdrones complain because they know Blizzard 'listens' to them. So you get a bunch of whiny entitled faggots who think they can steer the company. In actuality, Blizz knows OW has the depth of a kiddy pool and encourages discussion of their games by making balance changes designed to upset the meta with clear winners/losers. This is a company with years of MMO experience but can't maintain even a ~10% difference between classes in WoW even though a math fag living in his basement could calculate that shit in 4 days.

People just need to start reminding themselves that none of these characters work unless they have the whole team back them up. A Zarya will keep wrecking a Dva multiple times unless the other people in your team fucking helps you kill her. Zarya is fucking squishy without her bubble, which is on a long cooldown. People need to stop 1v1ing in a damn team based game.

This desu baka senpai yuri

As someone that plays Mcreee. Thanks for the free ult. Dropping headshot after headshot on roashog is easy as fuck

>"NERF THIS"
>proceed to buff it

fucking hell blizz get it together

Zarya is the exact opposite of squishy. 400 HP, 200 of which is regenerating shields, smallest tank hitbox and fastest tank movement, literal invincibility for a considerable percentage of playtime due to shields, even benefits from other people targetting her. Fighting Zarya is a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.

These plebs dont know how to play

People are too soft these days.

>S76 gets PotG
>c-could it be?
>amazing skill!
>HE PRESSED Q
>THEN HELD DOWN M1
>TWO WHOLE KILLS AMAZING

She goes down quick without the shields, bruh. She has a high survival rate because of regen but that's only if you get away in time. Even if you bubble at low hp, you are going to get wrecked if the team is actually cooperating. Like I said, it's team based and Zarya isn't as invisible as people make her out to be if the people on the other team are playing TOGETHER.

I was in the same spot user. I feel your pain. I eventually got invited to a group. Most were golds that got dragged down because solo Q is cancer so we all stomped gold tier groups. I made diamond and the golds made Plat. I haven't played in a while.

>it's not that I suck, it's the game's fault
>(Sure)
The game is just a fucking mess.

You can't invent chess and then just release an update that introduces a piece called the Jester.

That would be fucking retarded.

Overwatch is retarded.

Your retarted