Shadowverse

Why didn't anyone tell me about this game? It's like Hearthstone but with actually good mechanics.

> good mechanics
No, its like hearthstone But with waifus which is the only reason to play it

I doubt that you've ever played it

No. It was designed by people who actually knew how card games like Magic worked. Hearthstone was designed by a man whose favorite game of all time is Snakes and Ladders.

There is a general on /vg/ and it's often posted on CCG threads.

No PC version isn't helping though.

>It's Coming™

>waifus
Ok you have successfully shilled this game to me.
Downloading as we speak.
How's the pay to win status on this?

It's one of least pay to win mobages I've ever come across. Good legendary card rates, you'll be swimming in free packs, the card pool is still rather small.

Is there a guide for newbies? Do I need to reroll my account for a better deck?

Reroll until you get at least 4 or 5 leggos.

I wish they hired an actual interface designer because holy fuck, is this game ugly.

>but with actually good mechanics.

And it's still shit, even Yugioh has more depth and interaction between players. Here is literally "I just do my thing while the opponent does his thing and let's see who wins".

Also I really hate the way you can't mix archetypes neutral faction aside, that's one of the reasons I quit Duelyst.

Believe me, it could be a lot worse.

>weeb shit
no thanks

Instants don't work well in the video game environment. They slow down the game and make it too complicated for most people.
Shadowverse has a good blend of hs and mtg mechanics. It could be better, but it's a good game. They should realse pc version though

>not playing the best digital TCG there is

>deck has only 12 which are all in your hand from the beginning
>still proves to be more complex than any of its contestans

I got Gabriel and Prince of Darkness.
Is this good?

They're literally free gifts right now. They're not bad, though.

what's better, this or faeria? and why

Faeria is pretty boring tbqh

It's one of those games you just know will never hit it big.