Reminder that the Dwarves acted like brutal nazis and deserved to be poofed out of Tamriel

Reminder that the Dwarves acted like brutal nazis and deserved to be poofed out of Tamriel

skyrim is for the snow elves.

Elf eradication soon

Heil Ulfric,the harbinger of the Second Empire of Man

whats the story on that anyways

Some experiment that gets your entire race genocide-ed?

They mutilated the snow elves, removing their eyes, starting them off on their path as they turned into the Falmer.

They tried to make a giant space robot god, but fucked up became part of its "skin". Fuck knows where "it" or "they" are at now.

TES game set when Neravar unites the houses when?

Reminder that dwarf Nazism wasn't canon until Skyrim.

Reminder that House Hlaalu is literally UKIP.

Stfu, edge is interesting.

Reminder that the Imperials were the good guys.

What's your favorite Stealth Archer?

So what were "the elder scrolls" exactly?

"The Elder Scrolls (Kelle in the Dragon Language), also called the Aedric Prophecies (though the accuracy of that term is often disputed), are scrolls of unknown origin and number which simultaneously archive both past and future events. The number of the Scrolls is unknown not because of their immense quantity, but because the number itself is unknowable, as the Scrolls "do not exist in countable form".They are fragments of creation from outside time itself, and their use in divining prophecies is but a small part of their power. They simultaneously do not exist, yet always have existed."

Khajits obviously. Not only are they great stealth archers but also they know how to party.

>we need an excuse for OP scrolls that can do pretty much anything
>I got you senpai

9th Era TES game when

The Elder Scrolls themselves are the out-of-game lore?

Did he actually do that?

Its not like there arent reprecussions to scrying them. Those who gaze upon what is written in the scrolls go temporarily blind, and each time they go blind longer while their eyes get worse. Usually when one is able to actually understand what little information they gleaned from the scroll, they go blind permanantly. Its pretty much the entire purpose of the Order of the Ancient Moth and its Moth Priests. Only one who is immune is the Dargonborne, but at this point what cant he do since he's practically on the same level as the Nerevarine

Is the pic real?

Aren't dwarves in Elder Scrolls just elves?

there's nothing wrong with being nazi

Yes.

If only writers of today were as passionate and insane

Yes, they're not even short.

Same level 2 different things that are exactly the same.

Taking drugs is a horrible way to write

>Gods, Magic, Other-worldly realms, and Creatures exist
>Gods constantly meddle in mortal affairs and shape Tamriel's history

>Dwemers: Acktually I am enlightened by my own intelligence, gods are not real! *tips* Centurion Dynamo Core (2)

What the fuck is with this writing.

Dwemer are the Trump supporters of the ES universe

Being high or drunk produces literary results that speaks for itself. Poe, Nietzsche, Stiner etc.

As Ernest Hemingway said "Write drunk, Edit sober."

I can't imagine Todd's reaction to that going to well.
How much of an influence did Todd have on Morrowind? I can't see the Todd of today creating anything as good as Morrowind...

What does Todd even do? I thought he was the PR guy for why console games are still relevant.

I feel like this kind of bullshit is pretty common in high fantasy, but I'm struggling to think of concrete examples.

Howard was the project leader and designer of The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and for the expansions that followed. He led the creation of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and all of its downloadable content. After this, he was the game director and executive producer of Fallout 3.[5][6]

He returned to The Elder Scrolls series to lead development of the fifth installment The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, which was released in November 2011. Howard then directed Fallout 4, which was announced with the release of its first official trailer on June 3, 2015.[7] Fallout 4 was shown at length during Bethesda's 2015 E3 Showcase.[8] He directed Fallout Shelter, Bethesda Game Studios' first mobile game, which was announced and released at the E3 Showcase.[9]

Well, good for him. I am impressed by Todd after all.

I'd be impressed if he stuck to making good games rather than catering to the causal audience.
But that's just my opinion

What the fuck happened to Todd between 2002 and 2006?

>I can't imagine Todd's reaction to that going to well
Nah it was all good and they had a luagh. It was back when game dev groupd was just a small number of tightly knit people.

I mean, that is the ideal for sure. But he has a track record of making very successful games and house brands.

He made a gorillion dollars and stopped giving a fuck.

Bethesda got big and wanted to get bigger, so they appealed to a wider audience.

>Fuck knows where "it" or "they" are at now.
Numidium is fighting a battle with the Ayleids outside of time for thousands of years.

They tried to build themselves a god. They succeeded, and it immediately absorbed the soul of every dwemer except that one guy who was in a different dimension at the time, and then it fucked off into space and never came back.

See I don't even buy that he was just lying. I think he just doesn't listen.
>Dev: Yeah so we made this quest where you burn down a brewery that is vital to the economy of Skyrim, it's pretty neat
>Todd: Yeah, uh huh, yeah
>What Todd heard: mmf mm mf burn down brewery mmf economy
>Todd: BURN DOWN THE BREWERY AND DESTROY THE ECONOMY

>ayleids

But the Ayleids are either extinct or living in such tiny numbers that they haven't been seen in a thousand years thanks to Pelinal

My mistake, it was the Altmer of the Second Aldmeri Dominion whom Numidium is fighting.
Can't tell those elves apart.

I can't for the life of me remember what the Dumner selling those stars and crescents is a reference to.

They all died from an aneurism after collectively trying to understand Michael Kirkbride's drug fueled horseshit.

Does anyone have that screencap explaining how Numidium exists but doesn't exist but also does or something because of some maths shit? I can never find it.

When read that I thought, "I should probably save this". Didn't though

>hue

Read the morrowind prophecies guide, it writer went insane trying to cover everything.

Azura