ITT : post an image/webm and someone recommend you a vidya based on it

ITT : post an image/webm and someone recommend you a vidya based on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZc6cr6G2E4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also sauce :
youtube.com/watch?v=cZc6cr6G2E4

is warhammer 40k series worth playing?
normal warhammer is orcs and creatures but 40k is about space crusaders. why?

Dawn of War 2

>asking to sum up the lore of something thats been going on for 25 years in a post on fucking 4chang
go to lexicanum you fucking nigger, all the games besides dawn of war 2 are worth playing. fucking lazy shit.

>all the games besides dawn of war 2 are worth playing
Don't listen to this faggot. DoW2 is pretty good, it captures the Warhammer40k atmosphere better than DoW1.

>captures 40k atmosphere better
>unit sizes smaller than your dick
>focus on retreat and run like a bitch gameplay
>gameplay is literally company of heroes 2, a shit tier world war 2 game in space
>better atmosphere than dow 1
the shit you dawn of war 2 moba babies will spew to defend your shallow em el gee piece of shit is outstanding.

Humanity has been in a dark age for the last 10,000 years.

The countless human inhabited worlds of the galaxy are united under the Imperium of Man, and by the worship of their leader, a godlike being known only as the Emperor. The Emperor was once a man, but is now a skeletal husk clinging to life support. Even in this state, the Emperor's power is so great that he maintains the Astromicon, a psychic lighthouse by which ships navigate through the Warp.

The Warp is a dimension of emotion and psychic energy that makes FTL travel possible, but also gives rise to the evil Chaos Gods, whose daemon and mortal servants emerge to attack the Imperium. Humanity also must endure the assault of various alien races, and of traitors and rogues within the Imperium itself.

Nearing collapse, the Imperium manages to fight on by the might of it's ruthless inquisitors, it's vast fleets and armies, and by it's augmented superhuman warriors, the Space Marines.

Dark Ages in space.

I bet you like SS more than DC.

>making retarded false claims
how the fuck can you like dark crusade but also like company of heroes 2 less content for more money in space edition
>spoonfeeding
god damn this board is shameful now

Are you saying that DoW3 will be better than DoW2?

>no sync kills
i doubt it since the fucking faggot em el gee crowd got their way

>those space marines walking out of sync and out of tempo

every time

>dow2
Get the fuck out of here. Literally killed the series.

eww no

DoW2 is cool to dick around for 4 or 5 hours. The game itself doesn't know what it wants to do.

>Play campaign
>It's stupid easy
>Almost boring
>In fact, it's like playing Diablo with more than 1 unit, 3 or 4
>Keeps telling you to use "tactics and cover" and your abilities but you can just A click and everything dies
>"Well shit, i'm going for a greater difficulty"
>The only thing the game does is to make EVERYTHING ONE SHOT YOU AND HAVE 1000 MORE HEALTH
>The GAME MECHANICS DO NOT WORK THIS WAY EITHER
>If you die too many times in this difficulty, the mission lowers the difficulty itself without asking you or permission to let you go through, and in the next mission it ramps it up again

THE GAME ITSELF KNOWS IT'S BULLSHIT AND DOESN'T WORK.

DOW2 IS A SHIT GAME. NOT TO MENTION THE MULTIPLAYER IS A DUMBED DOWN COH, EVEN A MORE DUMBED DOWN DOW1, AND THAT'S SOMETHING

Careful, the basebuilding babbies are getting triggered.

>Basebuilding babies
multiplayer was trash tier, a few builds ruled each of their tiers and were very hard to counter if the person using them was semi competent

This is completely true, the game design is ass

Nobody liked DoW2 on release and even if you liked it doesn't change the fact that the majority spoke to Relic

Relic is no more. DoW3 is going to suck again.

>DoW3 will not have last stand
why live

no your thinking DOW3, ya dip

I don't mind the no base building, but you have to understand game design and why it's important to not fucking remove something that works and replace it with nothing

stupid idiot

what else do you do on DoW2 other than running around? you can't do chokepoints, ruses, or traps. You engage and disengage or run around for 20 minutes. everything is a bullet sponge too. It's so shallow that in 3 hours you've seen everything and know every cover on the map

post feely driving games

Relic died with DoW2

desu it was when there was a crisis on the US and the canadians suffered maple shortage. Relic had people fired or changed their jobs. DoW2 was a wreck on release (GFWL lol) and made everyone mad from balance to shallow gameplay to big changes on its genre. It's what Supreme Commander 2 is to SupCom FA.

>Once upon a time DoW2, if done right, could have dethroned Blizzard and theupcoming Starcraft 2
>The expectations after CoH1 were so massive
>We get this

shake my head to be honest forever familia

DoW2 > DoW1 deal with it fags.

Play Dark Crusade and Soulstorm
Battlefleet Gothic Armada
Space Marine
Chaos Gate
Watch "If the Emperor had Text to Speech Device" on youtube
Read the Lexicanum Wiki
Don't worship Chaos, it's heretical and disgusting
Die for the Emperor

Driver San Fransisco is closest thing I can think of for you. I'm sure there's better though

i agree. My biggest problem with DoW1 was watching legions of space marines being mowed down like cattle