Upcoming RPGs

So, my roleplaying comrades, what titles are you looking forward to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A2tJ6P5POks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PeaR Automato

Which one is out on PC first?

Cyberpunk and FF7 remake are multiplatform
Persona is sony exclusive
I don't know what the anime thing is

game on the bottom left? is that projekt reds new game?

>Persona is sony exclusive
Except it's not.

So it's coming to the NX Xbox One and PC ?

Yes, it's Cyberpunk 2077.
It'll never be released.

Final Fantasy XV

Sega already said they have plans to release it on PC.

I'm not sure I'm following

Really nothing but big titles.

I'm honestly looking more forward to the english release of Tokyo Xanadu and Trails of Cold Steel II.

Wow, some troll from neogaf, now you showed me!

JRPGs are not RPGs. We have been over this Cred Forums.
Get your shit together.

Oh i guess the Atlus pr manager is some random troll, my mistake

[citation needed]

Final Fantasy XV
Trails of Cold Steel II
Persona 5
Dragon Quest XI
Dragon Quest Builders
Trails in the Sky: The Third
Kingdom Hearts 3
South Park: The Fractured But Whole
Tokyo Xanadu
Children of Zodiarcs
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Mass Effect Andromeda

And Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiarc Age

What did I miss? Is that really it?

>cold steel 2
>upcoming

>I'm honestly looking more forward to the english release of Tokyo Xanadu
You poor soul

Tales of Berseria and Ys 8, the best jrpgs of the year by a pretty wide margin

>tfw ToB and YsVIII completely shat on persona 5
What happened? Tales and Ys were declining, then they suddenly decided to become great

Who wants to break the news to him that the game is shit

Cyberpunk, jrpgs are garbage

You seem to have a problem OP, you have a dating simulator on the top left

What about a Cyberpunk JRPG?

I told them already but they don't want to listen.

Let them play it, realize that it's shit and then complain that importers kept hyping a shitty game like always

How does DQ Builders play on the vita? I know there is a demo out but my vita isn't with me at the moment.

Cyberpunk 2077 is supposed to be an RPG youtube.com/watch?v=A2tJ6P5POks

>seamless multiplayer
>probably always online

intothetrashitgoes.jpg

I thought Ys was out already, but I'm guessing it's just in Japan?
Tales games are never good.

>europe

when's cyberpunk even coming out, anyway?

Isn't it just like Trails and games like that?
Honestly I don't expect it to be anything other than a comfort-food game.

In 2077

Berseria is the best jrpg in a long time only rivaled by Ys VIII that is the best Ys since Felghana

Don't believe me if you want

Well I'm putting it on my list then.
Isn't Berseria a sequel to Zestiria? Guess I need to pick that up too then.

Zestiria is a mediocre and boring game, I wouldn't bother if I were you. Berseria has a different, new director. It's a prequel set long in the past, so you don't need Zestiria

My autism forbids me from playing games out of order user.
I can't just jump into a prequel without playing the original, no matter how shitty it is.

Zesty isn't that bad its just not that good either. The camera is horrible and none of the characters are particularly interesting. But you get to beat the shit out of Jade (from Abyss) and Sophie (from Graces) in the end game dungeon so that's neat.

post game dungeon*

>Cyberpunk 2077
>upcoming
pick one and only one

P5 and NieR Automata. FF7 Remake and Cyberpunk 2077 dont have release dates so whatever for now.

I'm really scared for CP2077. The lead guy for Quantum Break and Rockstar North employee joined CDPR to work on it.

That's what I heard, which is why I haven't been paying much attention to Berseria.

they applied for a grant for that technology, it's not an announcement they made and there's literally no details on it, i wouldn't take it too seriously

keep in mind that in the 2014 leaks for witcher 3 the combat was supposed to have a VATS system for combat

unless cdpr announces it, it's speculation and subject to massive change

Yup

Luckily, tales games end up dirt cheap after a few months so you could always wait and pick em both up when they are in the bargain bin.

Persona 5 early next year.
TitS FC in "Spring" 2017
South Park and Nier sometime around then too.
And ToB (and hopefully Ys) will be out sometime next year but probably a little later.

That's a lot for the first half of next year, and I haven't even finished Cold Steel 2 yet (or even stated SMT4:A or Bravely Second). Time to be a useless piece of shit and play all these games.

Wait, the next TitS game is called TC, I think. First is FC. I messed that up.

lmao

Finished P5. Overall 9/10. imo the first palace (dungeons are called palace) is the best where you get mesmerized by the ui, gameplay and stuff.

After that, it's just slow progress but it's still captivating. But you'll realize that these characters are just improved and darker P4 characters.

The last 2 palaces are great with some of the most mind blowing plot twists in persona history. The 2nd last palace has 2 bosses with so many fucking forms I thought that was the last level. And theres more after that of course buy it senpai

Why does Adol still have party members though? I'm watching some gameplay and they just seem so unnecessary.

They are pretty necessary there, Adol isn't on an adventure this time
The first half is basically about survival on an island filled with dinosaurs

When's xseed gonna announce a western release? I wanna know whether to buy the LE edition from Japan already if they don't release one here.

There is no reality or timeline where persona should be top rpg. Tales and Y's rebounding is just making up for atlus being asshats.

Persona 5 and the two FF games are the only things I've cared about in the last year. 2016 was a disappointment, to say the least.

2016 had some of the best releases