Hate my job as a night auditor at a hotel even though 90% of it is shitposting because the other 10% is breaking up...

>Hate my job as a night auditor at a hotel even though 90% of it is shitposting because the other 10% is breaking up drunken fights and talking to cops.
>It's still customer service but maybe I should apply to a local independent game store
>Permanently closed

What does Cred Forums do for work?

Assuming they're not neet. I was a neet for 8 years. Don't want to return even though I still have no friends. There are a couple comic and tabletop shops, but I'm not really into either.

nice blog

I work as a porter in a apartment building it's a comfy job

I inverted in a relatively small franchise with a partner and things going good, planning to diversificate; I do have an economy degree as back-up

sooo...you're not employeed or in education or training?

work as a IT in a call center

its boring af but the pay is ok and i get to browse Cred Forums all day

I think he means he has his own business

Software engineer. I love my job. I get paid a lot and i vidya in the office with my other coworkers

I print labels for small businesses

how'd you become a nigh auditor? It sounds comfy, something I'd do.

Nice Blog,
I use to do the night audit too, did the exact same thing

In retail. At least it's out back unloading the lorries so i don't have to deal with customers. Boring as fuck though.

my hotel is nice so I generally don't have to deal with rowdy guests, but the management is shit so the job still sucks. I know where the cameras are though so I just sleep on the ground and play games and fap while making minimum wage

I draw anime tiddies for a living.

Unemployed

my options are
>mechanical engineering
>computer repair
>QA testing (whenever the fuck i buy a retail game system/good pc)
>working for the old folks as i did that before and was enjoyable

I used to work in a hotel, that shit sucks ass man. It's just too boring. There's literally nothing to do most of the time.

>owner said I couldn't watch the lobby TV because electricity was too expensive

Apply at a hotel. It's an entry level job but sometimes looked at as a promotion from front desk. I started front desk 6 months before I agreed to train for it as an emergency. Ended up liking it a lot more than front desk.

What kind of software? What area do you live in and what background?

My hotel is the opposite. 5 star but I'm the only there and there's a bunch of shitty bars nearby so drunks always come by and throw bitch fits about the price. $11 an hour been there 1 year.

I work a 9-5, and literally no one I work with fits your pic. Neets are delusional because they've only seen one side of the fence

>mfw i don't have a job
>mfw i sleep in every day
>mfw i don't have to deal with people
>mfw i don't have any money to spare
>mfw the crippling depression and shame is manageable most of the time
>mfw if i don't get a job before my 2 year neet anniversary i'll off myself

>What kind of software?
Server side software, front end design, android/ios apps. I'm from a third world country but software here has an amazing market, mobile even better so.

Post some

>this pic triggers my autism
pic related.

yeah I'm all alone at night too, $10 after 2.5 years. mediocre 3.5-4 star hotel, but it's on the edge of town so I don't have TOO many drunks wander in. still happens though. once had a totally wasted lady come in and keep slurredly insisting her boyfriend was fucking his sister. you haven't lived until you hear "INCHEST" yelled loudly multiple times

What job though?

I've been NEET for a few years and now employed and life was much better as a NEET. I would go back if i could.

Depends on your job prospects though. I've basically got a life of minimum wage ahead of me so it's no wonder i don't look forward to it.

It's easy to get a job. You really aren't trying if you can't get one. Yeah, the jobs you can get easily are proper shit, but if you want one so bad you would have one.

I just got hired as a senior IT aide. All I'll be doing is showing seniors how to plug in their ethernet cords. Easiest paycheck I'll ever come across.

truck driver, itd be great if i didnt have to unload everything myself

Have you been asking for a raise every year?

>Had cashier job at electronics store, couldn't stand people's entitlement
>Had IT call center job, couldn't stand people's neediness with entitlement
I'm not fit for customer service at all.
Sucks because I'm not getting much else for an entry level job.

Utility man. 10% is handling garbage and stupid customers, the rest is bantering with cool coworkers. 10/10 job, want to work here forever.

I work nights at walmart. Correcting Modulars, (basically updating prices, moving shelves, putting new product up) it's pretty sweet for a slacker job

Listen to music all night, don't have to deal with customers. We all drink in the parking lot on break, managers don't care as long as everything gets done. Coworkers are all really chill, ever the old timers.

Yet I still need to quit.

I was in the service, got home and became a cop, decided I wasn't enjoying it, and so now i'm a student at 27.

Still haven't gotten a civvie job yet, kind of dreading it.

>work
user pls

>Be sysadmin
>Post on 4chins all day
Livin the life

I'm a Pepsi sales rep. I keep your local Walmart stocked with Dew and enable America's obesity problem.

Anyone here work as a postman? The job sounds ultra comfy.

Good hours and pay compared to other jobs of a similar stature.

Why?
Not getting paid enough?

Over night security guard at a chemical plant. I browse Cred Forums and play some games seeing as not many people come in at night. Pay is 10.50 for now but should go up to 12 in about a week

yeah I've been making noise and the manager keeps saying I need one because I'm the only one who knows how anything works, but the manager is cheap as fuck. minimum wage kept going up every year too

I work as a HR assistant. Its nice, my colleagues and boss are as sweet as anything.

Design firm. That includes people in business management and accountants. Probably the only thing that IS true is we drink a lot of coffee, but only because we have the coolest set up for grinding and brewing our own stuff we bring in.
Most of my friends stayed in part time jobs in my hometown and it's weird seeing them be proud of being a manager of a Dollar Store and still not being able to make their own hours - having to work Sunday nights, Friday afternoons etc it's shit. We tried to meet up to try the new Destiny raid and could not agree on a time because so many individuals were rolling in late from shit jobs or were going to bed at a reasonable time to work the next morning. But that kind of gripe is selfish, I just wish they'd try a little harder

I am, its a good paying job in rural areas. If you live in a city don't bother its not worth the bullshit.

Management is always trying you to work harder and faster. You will always have some customers that no matter what you do will be cunts to you.

Its a race while some days the mail is light 3 out of 5 days its pretty decent or heavy and your on the clock to make the truck before it leaves. If you can't do that you basically not cut out for the job. There are so many rules and regulations most customers will get pissed off you for following the rules to protect your job. It is what it is.

Retail at a grocery store for the lowest minimum wage possible in my country.

No family support nor vehicle mor license.
I can draw well and speak Japanese, though.

what was your salary as an IT in a call center?

That's my job right now im 21 with no previous IT experience and Im working 37.5 hours at 17 canadian bucks.

I also have the option to put 3% of my salary in my company's shares and they add the equivalent amount for me

Tech support is a mixed bag and really depends on your clientele. The best gig is corporate tech support at a comfy smaller company, it really is incredibly nice, while doing computer repair for the general public will likely attract some of the most insufferable ídiots you've seen.
>six years ago, doing an internship at some PC repair shop
>some dude in his late 50's brings out his PC for repair
>it's clearly some old Pentium 4 box
>"hello how can we help y-"
>"I HAVE POWERFUL CONNECTIONS AND IF YOU DON'T GET THIS DONE STRAIGHT AWAY I'LL GET THE CONSUMER PROTECTION BOARD ON YOUR CASE AND YOU WILL PAY"
>seriously those were the first words that come out of this guy's mouth
>he doesn't even bother greeting anyone, he just immediately launches into this rant

We also got some random lady doing some insurance fraud, she brought a water-damaged laptop to be evaluated for insurance and two weeks later she comes in with an identical machine with an identical story. The job itself was nice, fun and easy, but the customer service side sure had its "moments".

>tfw I quit my job because I want to get comfy during comfy season

feels alright lads

Nightshift doing IT at a city college. It's part time and not enough to support myself but I live with my parents so it's fine. It's like being a NEET with an income.

>Tech support is a mixed bag and really depends on your clientele.
this is the sole reason i have not wanted to pursue it

Thinking of doing the same lad. Got a year's salary saved up, so i could last at least a year out of work.

Fucking sick of wagecuckery tbqh

I temp because I couldn't find a solid job for over a year and couldn't stand being a NEET any longer.

Got real lucky recently though, been doing office admin for ~$20/h. About 30 hours a week atm but that's plenty to live comfortably.

Usually I'm doing labour work, warehouses and unloading containers etc.

I just got paid yesterday and I don't know what to buy. The only game that catches my interest is doom and even at $50 I don't know if it's worth it just for a relatively short single player.

Part-time really is great. Fuck ever doing full-time.

I work at fucking GameStop.

I work at a Family Dollarin the ghetto, I have like 2 years and a half there, thinking of finding a new job but I don't know where or what, They wanted me to promote but I don't see it worth at all.
Family Dollar?

It's cracked now

Lab tech at a fish research lab. Pay is pretty poor considering it requires a bachelors, but at least its above minimum. I wish I cared about fish more but really I just took the job since it was the best I could get with my degree. If you love your children, don't let them major in biology.

13 USD, so pretty close to what you're making. It wasn't worth it to me though.
My friend told me about the job, and he warned me the company has a high turn over rate.
Some people pulled the classic "I have to go to the bathroom real quick" and never came back.

I just wasn't prepared for how much of massive entitled cunts the customers where.
I have no patience for customer service jobs, which, again, leaves me high and dry.

I don't anymore, though there is this storage facility being bought out and they're hiring for new positions so I hope I can get that since its 5 minutes driving distance from my home.

I'm a welder. I mostly weld things and sometimes get paid to fucking stand around and make sure nothing catches fire while someone else is working.

I'd rather buy it if it's actually a good game. I can wait longer to play it.

Also at least steam compresses the download for me, I have shit internet and it'd take all weekend at the full 60gb torrent.

>What does Cred Forums do for work?
Engineering for the military, as soon as I get shipped out.

I manage a local videogame store (small national chain).

I hate retail management but I'm good at it so until something better comes along, that's where I'm at.

My only regret is not doing it sooner

Was a night auditor for a year OP - it sucks balls.

But I hung in there, and ended up getting promoted into accounting. Less dealing with customers, more work, but it's mostly relaxing. I would recommend it.

I also got a side job writing about video games for a youtube channel but that's a lot less easy to do

>locksmith
being independent, choose my own work hours, travel around & still browse at Cred Forums without any consequences is good.

Plus the knowledge of protecting my stuff from robberies feel so good

I did that for a year and a half. Quit because it's near the bad part of the city so we had loud, aggressive cunts come in despite largely being a business hotel (extended stay). No security, I was the only one there, and you could open the locked sliding doors just by putting your hands between them and pushing them apart. Did not feel safe. Job was great otherwise though, played a lot of 3DS there since 4-5 hours most nights you didn't have to do anything.

>Getting a master's degree in inferential statistics.
>Would be a shoo-in for any PhD program I applied to (within reason).
>Just want to be done with school for a few years after I get my degree and get a job so I can "relax."

I've been in school for 20 years straight, from the age of 5. I'm tired.

office IT work

most issues i have to deal with are resolved with reboot

it's great.

I'm one of the lead cooks and nightly closers at chilis. I make 11.50 and work 35-40 hours a week and go to school for environmental science technology. I don't even play video games that often because I'm a wage slave. At least I have money for music equipment. Kinda wanna make vidya music.

Software R&D.

I work and live at a motel. It's alright but boring waiting for people to check in. I like meeting and talking to people. Thought about trying to be a bartender or waiter but depending on the place that's probably too busy and stressful for me. Pretty laid back and comfy where I'm at.

Gas station cashier/general worker. Just saving up before I try school again. Then I want to teach English.

well my conpany is a contractor for other companies so i am not supporting every day people. Of course I get some lame clients from time to time but usually they are pretty nice plus I only get like 10 calls per day and my calls can only last 9 minutes.

I still dont like it but as a temporary job before I go back to school its pretty ok

Hope you find better senpai

It's hard to live a life working nights. It's an easy job, but the graveyard shift is no joke.

Sleeping during the day isn't something you can ever really get used to. It also affects your health and social life. Just tired all the time at 25years old.

>accounting
>at a hotel
corporate offices? how the fuck do you go from auditor to accounting? it's not like the job is math intensive

I work for a merchandising company every now and then. It's pretty boring, sometimes it's okay and sometimes it's shit and takes forever. It all depends on the store and client.

Most of the time it's something like reorganizing shelves, putting up displays, and putting out new product while removing discontinued ones at Walmart.

I'm a video editor and i sometimes sell some of my watercolor paintings but when things get rough i sometimes feel like working on a small videogame store, i don't know there's a charm to them.

I'm a night auditor too OP, I love it. I'm by myself 95% of the time. Recently got a bit of a lottery style thing for 900$, gonna use it to buy a laptop so i can play vidya at work.

I'm almost 30 and had a bunch of jobs but it's by far my favorite one even though it's a huge pay downgrade from my last job. But I'm just here until the military sends me to basic (not american, can take 2 + years to join where I live) .

it is worth it to apply and work one day?

I do account maintenance work at a call center. It is boring as hell and I don't like the people I work with but I rarely have to talk to anyone and listen to podcasts and music all day. Did a year in new accounts. I wish my life had meaning

Nice blog thread redditards
Not video games

>Sleeping during the day isn't something you can ever really get used to.
I'm , when I worked nights I got the best sleep I've ever had in my life. Worked 9-5 in an office for a couple months, constantly exhausted. Some people run on different internal clocks.

Forgot to put up a picture. I was up on a ladder to change signage the other day. I like a lot of my customers but retail management just wears on you. I work 50 hours a week or more and don't get paid overtime.

I have an internship at an investment bank
Recently I fucked up and potentially made a fund lose a couple millions

My boss is chill but I still feel like shit

those are some fine ass baskets

I fall into a few of these categories, and am a wage slave as well. I think i've gotten better at finding happiness where I can.

>thinking a job is going to be any different

Work in asset servicing at the world's largest custody bank

Suck it down poorfags

I'm still a neet at 23. I enjoyed it for a long time but now I'm bored with my life so I'm going to start making video games.

i did work at a insurance company looking at document scans and say if it was good or not. now kind of a neet kind of thing going threw physical therapy.

In the army, flying robot planes.

It's a lot less cool than it sounds.

Today was my last day working at the local Amazon sorting center. Been doing that for a year and was finally starting to get sick of it. It's only 4-5 hour shifts but I'm always really tired by the end of it. Pay was significantly better than minimum but when you can only work 30 hours a week max it's still not that much.

I've got the next week off and then I start my new job, which is a full time desk job doing IT/client training for a local software company. Pays way more than Amazon but paychecks are going to be monthly.

No, it's a franchise hotel and the accounts recievable position opened up. I had done a small stint temporarily replacing the previous lady when she was on maternity leave, so I applied and got it. I did take an online accounting course while in the night audit, but that was my only real qualification.

Knowing the hotel and being an obviously smart person who can be trusted goes a long way. Also desu being an AR person isnt that hard

Have you ever written a master's thesis? Have you ever conducted research? Because any free time I have is actually time I should be spending working.

I want to leave my work at work so I can just relax at home.

How's so? it sounds cool.

I joined the Air Force as a linguist.And I fucking love it.

Pic related as a customer consultant, although with how it's been going recently you'd think I'm fucking tech support.

Currys has royally fucked this company in the ass since the merger. Our internal phone teams are now based in Africa and they're a bunch of fucking mongs who read from scripts. Currys also took over our repairs and we've never seen more delayed repair/missing customer phones in our lives. Now our insurance provider is starting to fuck up constantly as well, they're always giving us the wrong replacement phones. Some poor woman got a fucking Blackberry instead of an iPhone 5C so I had to spend an hour on the phone getting that shit sorted out.

Fuck Currys, they're fucking cancer.

Shit I got a coworker in Cred Forums
Asset service here aswell nigger, I wont tell you the area tho I dont want ny coordinator finding out

He probably can't shoot at anything and only does boring recon shit.

Barback at a strip club. If I didn't fap every day I'd probably have several STIs by now. It's astounding just how slutty those sluts are. They're all over even my perma/v/irgin ass.

I'm about to be a Freight Associate at Kohl's. Seasonal. Anyone got any Kohl's experience and want to tell me how much I'm going to hate this? I applied for this specifically because I don't want to talk to anyone, especially customers.

Factory work

The pay is shit but the work is easy and I'm probably quitting in under a year anyway, going to save money and learn to drive cranes I think.

Uber in the big city
Working on my programming certificate so I can work for a friend

Fibre Installer in NZ here

Amazing job, apart from having to deal with the odd shitty person or shitty home.

it's like being a door to door sales rep but the people are happy to welcome you in and have coffee/lunch etc because you have the magic hands that is going to bring them Fibre internet.

considering most of the time i work on my own and have my own work van I can go home for lunch and practically act like my own boss for 90% of the day.

Be a barber.

Is that you namefag?

I'm a production manager in a small, business publishing company. It's not the best paid but the work is pretty enjoyable, I just work on magazines with designers, do a bit of Photoshop, design newsletters and flyers and do video work for networking events.

I have 0 free fucking time. Hopefully soon I'll have more as I'm moving close to the office (no commute time).

I've been considering this for a bit of extra money on the side. Please tell me some of the downsides of being an uber driver

Nah. We're armed. But no one seems to remember what drones actually do. We rarely supported any actual missions with real-time info like "There's two niggas in a technical coming from the east, ETA 30 seconds." They want you to look at a stretch of land that one time had a bad guy take a shit near one of the larger rocks.
They call them named areas of interest.

We're gearing up for another go, and we're going with a force that knows what we can do because we shoved the info down their throats.
Either way, it will be boring as sin. Taking off 5 aircraft a day, every day, 7 days a week, gets real old real fast.

It's got some real neat ideas and concepts behind it, but for like 10 hours a day, you're just waiting for something to happen, or doing stuff so routine it becomes physically painful.

Your car gets trashed.

>filthy NEET

I'm a barista at a small local coffee shop.

Hours are flexible and the hipster chicks we get in are all over my dick. They love to compliment my hands as I'm making their drinks.

About to start working at a multimedia company thanks to a family friend making 6 figures starting after living the neet life and dropping out of college

For the NEETs in the crowd, how can you stand it? Before I began my uni studies, I had 5 months of downtime with literally nothing to do, and because I also moved into a new city I didn't have any connections either. I basically spent all of it sitting on my ass playing video games and watching Chinese cartoons, and it was horrible. At one point I completely lost the track of time and flipped my sleep schedule, once I realized what had happened I really felt like shit.

Can I have some money?

Just don't have a non-white bobble head on your dashboard and you should do fine.

Living the life

what like litter and stuff? spew? ejaculate?

You say it like life is any different when you get a job.

My life is exactly the same now that i have a job as it was as a NEET, except i obviously have to go to work now.

I work as an RN in the psychiatric floor of my local hospital Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

3/4 weekends out of the month I work as an RN at a residential treatment center.

Apprenticing under my dad in IT. Just got off of taking care of things while he was on vacation. Discovered that I have bigger anger issues than I thought, but nothing that affects customers. Mostly just chill and browse/v/ until work pops up.

Air Force

I wish I wasn't

> I basically spent all of it sitting on my ass playing video games and watching Chinese cartoons
That is what I do when I'm unemployed. It's great if you're really into games and not just playing vidya to pass the time. After about six months I start to feel like shit, not because I'm bored but because my money's running out and I'm about to be a financial burden. If I won the lottery you bet your tight ass I'd sit at home 24/7.

I work in Animal Control.

Why

>thanks to a family friend

Half price I think on steam or origin at the moment, there was a thread a while ago. $25 is not bad.

Do you guys really put pre owned discs in new boxes and sell them at full price?

Do you bang the nurses? I never understood the medical fetish until my first stay in a hospital last year. Three days without fapping and nurses got wicked hot.

Army here. Fuckin' trade you.
No take-backs.

I am a neet with a twist.

I live with my very supportive gf. Have been for years. I am living the dream.

I am unstoppable.

I work for a city's police station

Not much to do at my current position though.

I work in a restaurant, not as a server but like a busboy.

Get 8/hr plus a percentage of food sales so it comes out to 13+ an hour during busy season. I like it considering I interact with customers way less than servers do but fuck do I hate talking to people

Either you are a cuck
Or she is a retard

I meme for a rich old man. Every week I send him a report with the darkest memes I saw on internet: forums, social networks, imageboards, etc.

>tfw last day of working at Mcdonalds after 5 years tomorrow
>now working at a fucking grocery store
At least i dont want to kill myself as much
Currently trying to get a job doing overnights at a group home. aka shitposting for 7 hours a day and getting paid for it
Fuck i should finish school

i stand at an assembly line assembling shit

on a good day i dont even have to talk to anyone

Librarian with a catholic school board.

>switching from mcdonalds to a supermarket

Why did you do that?

I have my own company that is doing research and coordination jobs and its mostly with Japan.

Its pretty nice.

I hate math and I'm bad at it though. OP here. I don't really want to stay in hospitality.

Paramedic.
It's shit. I get paid 21$ an hour to have people literally die in my arms.

I am a firefighter/paramedic. I work 24 hrs on and have 48 hrs off for vidya which is perfect. I love the schedule plus I get paid really well.

I work on a big telecom company's internal service desk. I used to take calls all day, now I work from home doing a job a monkey could do, playing vidya and shitposting when possible.

Its nice and comfy but I'm also alone all the time.

Any happy endings?

Not him but it sounds like a good switch to me, depending on the grocery store. McD's clientele is 99% shit and working with fast food is disgusting, grocery store is almost certainly a step up.

Currently took the year out from comp sci, stress was getting to me.
Gonna apply to be a waiter at a restaurant for vidya money.

How shitty are people? One of the reasons I decided to work with computers is to avoid people.

Dutch rudder with dead chicks

No.
Mostly drunk teenagers and assholes that refuse treatment. Now and then old people that took a spill or a retarded hiker that got lost and went into shock from exposure, or a retard that took a header off a 4-wheeler.
Once a week you get a car wreck with a couple horrifically mutilated people in utter agony.

>tfw no nerd firefighter user bf

I'm a waiter and this image describes me perfectly. I even sort of look like that guy. Oh, geez.

In an Escape Game.

Welcoming customers.
Trapping them in a room.
Making fun of them and watchign them on camera for an hour while I'm on Cred Forums.
Sending a few clues if they are to dumb to figure out the riddles.
Telling them lies about how great they are once the game is over
Cleaning up the room.
Welcoming the next team

Honestly it's a great job. Great pay and I do almost nothing. Strangely the time is going by really fast to so that's a big plus.

Ever try the game before working there?

Maybe this is a stupid place to say this considering how we are all supposed to be social outcasts, but as someone who worked at both I'd take McD any day
The job is shit in both, but mcdonalds atlest will have a bunch of younger people working there, many of them actually cute girls because they raise sales, while supermarkets are stocked up 100% with 50year old women bitching and not wanting to work.

Breakout? Are you perhaps in Ohio? I did the kidnapping one and it was fun despite not making it in time.

We are goblins you jealous faggot.

I can understand that. But accounting actually doesnt involve much actual math. You do what little there is with calculators so you dont fuck it up.

It's more logic puzzles. Like how did this money get here, where should it be, etc.

Accounting is spreadsheet management. A little like a game with no graphics.

I'm in an engineering apprenticeship, started a month ago, pretty nice. I get paid to go to school two weeks a month.

Software engineer, wife and kids. Get the game alot cause its my only hobby. But recently getting bored ith it more increasingly :/.

That second one is pretty fucking solid.

Your first problem is night shift man. That shit is depressing. Got off it after over 2 years about 7 months ago. I do the same job but enjoy my life ten times more.

Nice collection.

I recently got a job where I watch cameras of people taking certification tests to make sure they don't cheat.

bartender at an upscale restaurant
ez money
probably make 4-5 hundred tonight then play vidya rest of the weekend

Did you have much difficulty finding a job with an eight year resume gap?

>5 years working at McDonalds
I'd rather die in the streets, dude

That also depends on the place. I live in the northeast US, grocery chain called Wegmans dominates and most of the cashiers and a lot of the other employees are young, often high schoolers. Only in the bakery do you mostly get old ladies.

Well on my first day of work the boss paid me to play both rooms with my friends.

Nah, I'm somewhere in Europe.

All you NEED faggots crying about being unemployed need to try a staffing agecy. First job was through them was 18/HR doing data entry, easy money niggers

What is your dream job, Cred Forums?

Guess that counts. How'd you guys do? I always wanted to try one of those with my friends if I had them.

Is it actually hard or can anyone who isn't retarded follow the hints easily?

Embedded software
I work on modems, the company provides full-stack satellite communication solutions to militaries all over the world.

This. If you want a job, just go to a temp agency. They will take literally anyone, because they are getting paid for putting you in a job.

Getting paid a ridiculous amount for doing literally nothing. A sugar momma would be awesome if women over 40 weren't disgusting.

alone
sitting at a computer
low expectations of me
no competition, high job security
just enough pay to get by

I feel like I don't ask for much but there really are not many jobs out there for introverts without a (useful) degree.

Temp agency is a bit intimidating, most employers are looking for permanent workers if you aren't a dumb lazy fuck

>working at mcdonalds
>everyone calls in all the time
>literally have to run around doing 3 different jobs
>get yelled at for being understaffed
>since im a manager i have to always work 9 hours without a break

>work at grocery store
>put shit on shelves
>go on break when ever i feel like it

CFO for a credit union.

I'm just glad the Board required an MBA for the position (for valid reasons, actually, it's kind of a jack-of-all-trades gig), otherwise I'd be wageslaving at some shit big bank as an "Accounting Manager" or some shit, making half of what I do now.

But this was all luck, a risky route. You'd DEFINITELY want CPA certification for this field, and frankly, it's not worth it. Hollywood Accounting may never go away, Blockchain may replace most of the workforce in the future.

I'm an IP enforcer for NoA

PS: Thanks for doing my job for me by posting fanprojects :^)

>dream job

It's a meme m8. My dream is to have enough independent financial wealth that i never have to work for someone else.

No. But I also payed a resume service. resumetointerviewdotcom specifically. I work part time cause I can't make too much cause I'm also on disability for the autism. $1200 a month also going to school online.

Eh. I'm not sold. I don't like logic puzzles either desu.

I guess so - in that case though, yeah, I'd still go with wherever theres people to distract you from the shit work.

Though I think I'd kill myself if I'd have to go back to retail shit now

We won fairly easily the first one.
We failed by a few minutes in the second room.

Our statistics here are something like 55% failure.

Honestly the vats majority of peoples at least like it when they try it. And a lots of peoples love it and continuously ask for the opening of new rooms. So just try it it's really fun honestly.

Oh and I don't know where you are but here we accept teams of 2 players. I guess that you at least have 1 friend who can play with you. But be aware that with only 2 players it is really harder, the failure rate climb to 80 % more or less.

I smiled audibly at that picture

Cool gig.

I manage a Healthcare company. It is very stressful and makes me drink too much everyday to cope.

Surprised there's so many hotel anons here

Work as a night auditor at a small hotel in the middle of no where

There's not enough to do around the place so they have me do laundry all night while checking in stragglers. Also set up breakfast in the morning.

As for audit there's nothing like that to the job. I just send emails to my bosses it's awful. Beats having to constantly be "on" all day like the other two shifts though.

Still want to find something else

Considering that nearly half of the teams succeed and that the average person on this earth is really dumb it's not that hard. It also depends from one escape game to an other.

How the fuck do you began to clean this? Wet-vac?

Working at the grocery store is definitely 100 times more boring. but at least i dont want to fucking kill myself. My store has been understaffed for years and they dont give any intensives to get people to want to work there. Today my shift had a 9% labor cost when it should be around 20%. That means we had less than half the amount of people working. I fucking hate that job

I'm
Dream bigger user because I have your dream job, it was once my dream too and its not good.

Give me a job I can enjoy, thats really all that matters. The best job I had was in an office when I got to sit next to a friend of mine and we just hanged out every day while doing our work.

No, employers who go through a temp agency are desperate, because they literally have to pay more, as they are paying the temp agency extra, so they pay you and get to take a cut themselves.

A lot of places will make you permanent if they like you exactly because of that reason.

Any hotelanons going to the Expedia convention in December? I'm going solely because I think it'll be funny how much I don't belong there.

I'm a dishwasher for a popular arcade/restaurant in my city. It's awful and some days are shit-tier but it's worth it for Mondays and Tuesdays where it's usually dead as fuck and I just stand there on my phone doing nothing.

Weekends are a disaster. I dread going in tomorrow.

I know the first step
1. Cry

shay?

Warehouse associate for Amazon. I get paid less than other warehouse employees for other companies, I work ten hours a day doing grueling work, the job gives me no experience to go anywhere else but another fucking warehouse, and I hate absolutely everyone I work with.

The benefits and 3 day weekends are nice though, when I'm not stuck on mandatory overtime.

>night auditor
>breaking up drunken fights
You mean you crunch numbers while you bother security for everything.

Why its so bad user?

No. You're doing it kid! A proper professional would cost too much, now get to it! You don't want to be fired do you?

I provide support to the mentally retarded. I can't seem to escape work because I spend all my free time on Cred Forums.

just finished getting an associates , going to go back soon to finish , but right now in retail . hours and pay is not to bad. was a NEET for about 2 years so i cant really complain

Sys Admin.

I do security, but mostly for county/city programs. I enjoy my work, and The staff at my current site love me. Problem is they might be closing down soon so I need to discover a new career I won't hate that doesnt require much education.

>security

kek. What security? I'm the only employee in the building.

In the end all these jobs will suck.

Thank god for being in the third world, all the comfy office jobs that uneducated people can get are outsourced to us afterall, not many people over there get a job just because they speak english I imagine.

I sincerely want to be alone though. Your job does sound great, not much different from what I'm doing now.

Day shift is a nightmare. At my hotel we only had one front desk person per shift, and for about three months there were only 2-3 front desk people, so me and my supervisor had to pick up 1st/2nd shifts in addition to our normal jobs. It gave me a stress ache for literally months, constant head ear and throat pain.

poke it with a needle

Backend web dev here, just about to start a new job going from a 10 min commute with flexitime to an hours train journey 9-5, not sure how it's going to go

Once I have some more experience I want a fully remote job but I have no idea how to get into that

How old are you?

>how can you stand it?
I can't stand it, but I'm too scared and extremely lazy to go back to work.

>No connections or skills to get a decent job
Lost the drive to play vidya thanks to my enormous backlog
>Have one friend left who I'm contemplating letting go due to jealousy in how successful he is
>Sleeping schedule's starting to get fucked
I blame my mom for not pushing me hard enough in life and becoming this waste of space that I am.

You could probably siphon it into buckets and pour them down a toilet one at a time til it's mostly empty, but you couldn't pay me fucking anything to suck on the hose to get the siphon going.

what the fuck is happening in that picture

>swapping from that great commute time to an hour train journey there and back.

I hope you're getting paid a decent amount more or something.

Great mental image

Just poke the sack on top of a sink then clean the bathroom afterwarda

Moving back to my hometown and getting a 20% pay rise

Siphon it directly into the toilet. And you could use a power bleeder to get it started.

>A lot of places will make you permanent if they like you exactly because of that reason.
Only if they like you a LOT, most agencies require employers to pay a fee to hire you directly.

This. Working for a cheap ass manager in a bad part of town is a nightmare. My supervisor was with me one night and he actually got mugged by rowdy guests who we'd kicked out, right outside the hotel.

Manager of the dairy section in a grocery store, where I basically just put on 3 sweaters, gloves, and play my 3DS or draw on my tablet in the back of the milk cooler where nobody can see me, occasionally moving every half-hour and stocking what needs to be stocked or rotated. I don't LOVE it, but it's as good as a gig a fuckup like me is ever going to get. Only real negatives are when dumb assholes get their EBT refilled at the beginning of the month and all line up at the store at the crack of dawn, all getting 300 dollars worth of Coke, meat, and basically every annoying thing in the store to carry. I can't imagine the hell it's like for a Walmart cashier on the 1st of the month

My guess would be that some lazy mexican janitor was close to his shift's end when the call for the leaking urinal came in.
Not wanting to deal with it he came up with the extremely smart idea of putting a plastic bag on the thing, so it'd hold the leaking stuff just long enough that he can get off shift or something.

Picture happened several hours later, probably

My uncle had a one hour train ride to his uni back in the day, he told me it sucked ass. Although you can theoretically study or shitpost on the move, it still really eats into your productivity and/or free time.

I have a daily commute if 1:30+ hours and its hell
But im used with it

Because it's just me on dish and on the weekends or just nights where there are parties I get fucking overloaded with dishes and tupperware and anything else you can think of. It's stressful and I have to get it all done fast and have everything ready to go out again.

>Only if they like you a LOT, most agencies require employers to pay a fee to hire you directly.
This. You can apply directly to the company you were working for as a temp after your assignment and you'll most likely get taken though. It's how I got started with Amazon. Absolutely fuck getting paid less than I did as a temp, though. If I had my own care I'd probably just stick with being a temp and never bother with a permanent job. You get paid more and honestly I dealt with less bullshit as a temp.

am I still a NEET if I'm working on my portfolio to be an illustrator? Either way I'm doing that while leeching off my gf while she saves for a house, although all I really do is shitpost and high fap all day. dude weed lmao

>work 50 hours a month at best
>get 300-400 bucks depending on my hours
>some friend works at an agency
>you know I can get you a real job, you would only get 250 bucks a month since we have to pay you but atleast you would have a real job
fuck off holy shit none of you are helping

Well, we are all different so I can't say you may not be even more anti-social than I am, but I'll say that unless you have something to actually be passionate about, or someone to feel that way about, than this shit doesn't work, not for a real life.
I'm 28, freetime is worthless unless you tick one of the above, the job bleeds into it, and never meeting people really closes you off from everything.

I'm planning to get a 3DS or something because I've never been into handhelds there should be a lot of shit for me to try out to keep me busy

>only 45 years until retirement

Pretty sure that bathroom would have a floor drain. Pop the bag, let it drain, wash the floor, sanitize and done.

Can you move into a house closer to your job? Wasting 2+ hours every day just commuting really adds up fast

I had 1.5h commute there and another 1.5h back for 3 years.

Never do this retarded shit people, move next to the place or something, I'm never getting that time back...

some shit I can do in a couple of hours at home because I fucking hate commuting

I could senpai, but the whole point of the change of job was to get back into my hometown, we'll see how it goes, if it ends up shit I'll just have to start looking for work again

>there is 65,000hrs in the average human life and you are probably going to waste thousands of that in rush hour traffic commuting

Plus my Nintendo 64 collection

Did you forget a zero? That's only seven years.

I didn't know they had a convention. That sounds like a huge bore.

That sounds incredibly shitty. I guess I'm pretty lucky that the manger doesn't like to run a skeleton crew and wants to always have a just in case person.

>employees working alone at night

The fucking worst idea. Had a group of bored people in their twenties one night come in and try to hassle me to a low rate even though it came to just $100 bucks and there were 5 of them together. Then proceeded to have to call someone else to drop off more money to them and while standing there one was murmuring something to another about wanting to jump across the counter and start swinging.
Robberies are also getting more common in my town due to the rise in meth and heroin. I'll probably leave soon

Yeah, i did