1. It doesn't look like a dildoe
2. It doesn't look like a dildoe
3. It doesn't look like a dildoe
4. It doesn't look like a dildoe
5. It doesn't look like a didloe

1. Bloodborne
2. Yakuza
3. That's all I got

dont forget about paying for online, paying more for games that have outdated resolution and framerate too, and shitty controls. And not being able to use any controller or mod your games.

1. you can play FIFA with your bros
2. you can play GTA with your bros
3. All the cool kids have it
4. Exclusive Destiny DLC
5. 1 more extra week of COD Beta.

It's the best console of current gen.
That is not nearly as high praise as it sounds.

>tfw I'm gonna buy a Ps4 pro literally just for Bloodborne

Is there anything else worth playing? I'm not into Uncharted and Nioh looks stupid

1- you can relax on your couch with a controller
2- just put in the disc and play
3- exclusives
4- free games
5- i literally cannot think of anymore

1- paid online
2- no mods
3- up to 30fps
4- long installs
5- its ok when sony does it
6- there are more reasons not to buy one then to buy one

>mfw

No, the Vita unironically has more and better exclusives.

Tbh you can relax on your couch with a computer and better, cheaper games is better than bargain bin free games.
I get that you wanted to make the PS4 look like it has more going for it but everything this gen is just flat out worse than last gen.

Since no one has even attempted to give you a serious answer:

1. Can play VR
2. Has exclusive games
3. You can play local co-op online
4. Easy to use
5. Developers target PS4 and then port to the other platforms so in most instances you get the complete experience.

There are ofc instances of these not to be true but thats how it is with any point.

>MUH SIXTY EFFF PEEEE ESSSSS
>Mods dont fix a shit game
>Dont sell your old consoles also PC doesnt have PS3 exclusives since you cant emulate it
>Fine
>Not an argument

PS4 if you want games and an active community. PC if you dont want either. Only PC games you should play are Blizz shit.

>you can relax on your couch

You can also hook up your pc to the tv. It only takes a minute unless you live in a mansion and you have to carry the thing all the way from one end to the other. You can play it with controller too, except it has better resolution and framerate and there are mods and you can choose from many different controllers.

>just put in the disc and play
Just click on the game and play.

>exclusives
PC has more exclusives and in general gets more critically acclaimed games. Also has entire genres exclusive to it.

>free games
You can get literally any game for free on PC. And you don't have to pay $60 for PS Plus and be a slave to Sony. And if you don't want to pirate, sales on PC absolutely destroy PSN's.

You can play "cinematic hollywood experiences" and some waifubait multiplats.

for pc
1) you can relax on your couch and play
2) you can click on an icon and playu
3) exclusives
4) free games
5) i literally can think of more

>You can get literally any game for free on PC.
deus ex md says hi

>MUH THIRTY EFFF PEEEE ESSSSS
>I have no mods
>I don't have the emulators PC has
>I pay $60 online because I do what Sony tells me to do like a good boy
>I don't like playing fast-paced shooters at 144hz requiring a lot of reflex, those are too satisfying to play, I don't like being able to play fighting games with any controller and modding them, I don't like strategy games because I only like AAA titles for dudebros
>Only games I play are casual shit that takes no skill

Yeah yeah we know. Stop crying already.

>can play VR
Shit meme available to all systems except the WiiU.
>Has exclusive games
True of all systems however the only ones worth playing are BloodBorne and arguably Infamous: Second Son.
>you can play co-op online
You mean like you can with literally every other system up to and including mobile phones?
>easy to use
Same with literally every other system again this isn't a selling point and hasn't been one since the advent of gui's
>developers target ps4 and then port to other platforms
Lol no, if that were true then they would actually make use of the systems unique features as can be seen in MGS4 for example with the PS3.

You're better off just posting:
Bloodborne
Dude free shit lmao

1. Sony is home to the best videogame IPs, 2 of the hypest games in history are coming; Persona 5 and Yakuza 6.

2. best version of multiplats, even when shared with the PC, since they will work on Day 1 on console and you don't have to worry about cheatengine skiddies in multiplayer.

3. DS4 is the best gamepad on the market

4. PSN has Steam-like sales regularly.

5. You get to trigger Cred Forums by posting your collection and watch them fall over themselves trying to pretend that a remaster or a multiplat isn't a game.

1)Relatively cheap
2)Retail boxed games that you can actually own or trade
3)The controller is good
4)Some exclusive japanese game that will not be on pc, if you are into them
5)First party Sony exclusives if you are into them

>Shit meme available to all systems except the WiiU.
Not available to xbox one. On PC it costs autistic amounts of money.
>True of all systems however the only ones worth playing are BloodBorne and arguably Infamous: Second Son.
Id say R&C, Driveclub, Uncharted 4 and Until Dawn are a ton of fun.
Then also a bunch of smaller games have kept me entertained.
>You mean like you can with literally every other system up to and including mobile phones?
>you can play co-op online
No you can play local couch co-op online. Your friend doesn't need to have the game and the game doesn't need to have an online component build-in. If the game has any type of offline multiplayer, you can play it online on PS4.
>Same with literally every other system again this isn't a selling point and hasn't been one since the advent of gui's
Not true. Depending on your hardware on PC you will have to download custom drivers just to get it to work properly. I have SLI in my laptop and i had to downgrade my drivers to get it to work properly with the newer windows updates.
>Lol no, if that were true then they would actually make use of the systems unique features as can be seen in MGS4 for example with the PS3.
MGS4 is an exclusive. You can't compare it like that.
I am talking about The Batman game for example. That game is just fine on PS4 but it was fucked on the other platforms. That story is also true for alot of other games this gen.
Then there are unoptimized PS4 games like The Witcher 3 that is opposite but its much better for PS4 this gen compared to other gens.

>Shit, shit, shit, multiplatform, weeb shit

1. Bloodborne
2. Nioh
3. Multiplats that have shit PC optimization, like WB Games

That's all you need. It's only $300 at this point.

Nioh, thats all

Persona 5

At this point is better than anything you have

Gravity Rush 2
Yakuza 6
God of War 4
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
The Idolmaster
The King of Fighters XIV
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue
The Last Guardian
New Hot Shots Golf
Ni-Oh
Ratchet & Clank
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune
Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance
Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force
Horizon Zero Dawn
Dreams
Inferno Climber
Song of Memories
Bloodborne
Driveclub
Knack
Killzone: Shadow Fall
inFAMOUS: Second Son
Omega Quintet
The Order: 1886
Tearaway Unfolded
Detroit: Become Human
Until Dawn
Deep Down
Valkyria: Azure Revolution
N++
Robinson: The Journey
Dragon Quest XI
Kitchen
Combo Steel
Diao Bao
Kill Strain
RIGS
Matterfall
Without Memory
A Few Days Left
Anger Force
Fanta Blade
The Castle Game
Celestial Sword
WiLD
The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2
Headmaster
The Tomorrow Children
Fat Princess Adventures
3on3 Free Style
AlieNation
Sword of Heaven
Godling
KOI
Guns Up!
Wattam
Super Hypercube
SpookMash
Prismatic Solid
Never Gone
Gran Turismo Sport
Hardware: Rivals
RIME
What Remains of Edith Finch
VizionEck
Summer Lesson
Stories: The Hidden Path
Ready to Run
One Upon Light
The Lost
Brawl
Drawn to Death
Inferno Climber
Shadow of the Beast
Code: 12
Kido: Ride on Time
Mobile Suit Gundam
Let it Die
Ace Combat 7
Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
Modern Zombie
Disaster Report 4
Little Nightmares
Wild Guns Reloaded
Days Gone
Here They Lie
Spider-Man
Bound
Tethered
VEV: Viva Ex Vivo
Death Stranding
Crash Bandicoot remaster
Project Boundary
Birthdays
Happy Manager
School Girl Zombie Hunter
Granblue Fantasy Project Re: Link
Gundam Versus
Crows: Burning Edge

First game i bought on my ps4 was disgaea 5, have not been disappointed since i bought it, good shit right here.

>Multiplatorm (Sony consoles)
13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim
Amplitude (2015)
Atelier Sophie
Blade Arcus from Shining EX
Blue Reflection
Crazy Strike Bowling EX
Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax Ignition
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Digimon World: Next Order
Dragon Quest Builders
Dragon Quest Heroes II
Doki-Doki Universe
Entwined
Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky
Gal Gun: Double Peace
God Eater 2: Rage Burst
God Eater Resurrection
God Wars: Future
Grand Ages: Medieval
Grand Kingdom
Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator
Gundam Breaker 3
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven
Killing Bites
Kodoku
Koihime Enbu
New Danganronpa V3
Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel
Mr. Pumpkin's Adventure
Musou Stars
Mystery Chronicle
Natsuiro High School: Seishun Hakujo
Nights of Azure 2
Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir
One Piece: Burning Blood
Persona 5
Project Setsuna
Punch Line
Re:Zero – Death or Kiss
Samurai Warriors 4: Empires
Senran Kagura: Estival Versus
Steins;Gate 0
Summon Night 6: Lost Borders
Sword Art Online: Lost Song
Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization
Tales of Berseria
Toukiden 2
Utawawerumono: False Mask
World of Final Fantasy
Yakuza: Kiwami
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
Ys 8
Yoru no Nai Kuni
God Wars
Root Letter
Itadaki Street: Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary

>gaming journalism

nice post, you're really contributing a lot to this discussion.

>>>/global/rules/6

I don't know why Cred Forums little bitches are so much triggered by Ps4.

It's a cheap little box that plays every AAA game on the market, a big amount of mid-tier/niche japanese games, a good part of the best indies available if you like that shit, and all the usuale Sony first/second/third party exclusives.
This basically means it's the best console on the market right now, just deal with it you whiny console warrior pussies.

Still, if you have the money you should also buy a decent pc and probably the next Nintendo console.

Final Fantasy XV, but you better get a Pro

I see the Sony Pajeets have been called into action

Do you have a gaming PC?
if so, only get it for the exclusives it has if you are interested at all.
if not, its the better of the consoles out there so go ahead and get it.

It's because it's killing everyone else.

Time to remove pajeets

>PCuck this mad he made a poorly made image

Lol

how is this related to OP's question at all?

This is just inciting flamewar.

>not available to xbone
Christ, can't they get anything right?

>Id say R&C, Driveclub, Uncharted 4 and Until Dawn are a ton of fun.
I personally thought thRatchet and Clank remake was a shit game that didn't compare favourably to the original at all but then again he whole series has been shit since the first trilogy so I guess that's to be expected.
>Driveclub
Honestly I would say that racing games is the one thing Xbone really beats PS4 on.
>Uncharted 4
Looks pretty, shit game, shit story as is to be expected of Naughty Dog post-Jak
>Until Dawn
Undoubtedly the best of the David Cage games (because he had nothing to do with it) but I wouldn't try to pitch it to someone as a reason to buy the system unless they really, really liked naff horror films.

>co op
Not entirely sure I follow, do you mean that you can play splitscreen online because that's possible on all systems though granted splitscreen is rare on the PC.

>ease of use
Maybe it's just me but I wouldn't really call installing much of anything on a PC difficult, tedious perhaps but that's it.

>MGS4 is an exclusive
Correct but it's also an example of a game being made very much with the hardware in mind, even PS4 exclusives fail to compare to it, and being better than the PS3 in terms of how easy it is to port games to the system isn't much of a feat given how awful the PS3's architecture was, the fact that multiplatform games run as good as they would on other hardware really isn't a strong selling point.
Also this argument relies on some serious cherry picking.

Splatoon was fucking garbage though.

I own mine just for Project Diva Future Tone. No ragrets because I'm not a poorfag and can afford more than one gaming device per generation.

Why on earth would you buy it when it plays a lot of games at 30 fps?

I bought a new computer and it had nvidia power saver mode on by default (limits fps to 30) and it was absolutely awful, it was all jittery/laggy. I never realised how bad it was until seeing it first hand.

60 fps isn't like 4k/ultra settings, it is near essential for a fps.

most PS4 first person shooters are 60fps.

>sonyggers actually believe this
Uniplatform cucks are the most cancerous faggots on the planet.

how does help OP?

You're breaking rule 3.

What are some good exclusives coming out for the rest of the year?

Was gonna get a bone over this due to everything being a multiplat, but no MS is doing the bone/PC releases it's a moot point.

That being said when would be a good time to get a PS4?

A lot of them aren't though, (or aren't 1080p which is also terrible)

uk.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/PS4_vs._Xbox_One_Native_Resolutions_and_Framerates

Delete this

>tfw feel bad for PC gamers that they will never get to enjoy our undeniable classical masterpieces so they have to go on image boards and make images with tons of nitpicky arguments so they feel better about not being enlightened by our games

>The Xbox One had a 71 per cent share of the hardware market for the week ending September 24th, according to GfK data obtained by MCV. That’s an increase of 76 per cent year-on-year.

>A new slimmed-down PS4 arrived earlier this month, but sales have so far been slow. PlayStation 4 had a market share of just 19 per cent last week, with unit sales declining 66 per cent year-on-year, although sales were up 22 per cent week-on-week. When the launch weeks for PS4 Slim and the 500GB/1TB Xbox One S are compared, Microsoft’s were stronger to the tune of 361 per cent.

Bloodborne and Second Son are the only exclusives worth playing.
The fucking Vita has better exclusives.

>Honestly I would say that racing games is the one thing Xbone really beats PS4 on.
To each his own but i think Driveclub is 10 times better than people are letting it out to be. The game recieved critique for not being an openworld racer with car tuning. I think the criticism in regards to the online was true but the game mechanics and the graphics are fucking top end in my opinion.
>Not entirely sure I follow, do you mean that you can play splitscreen online because that's possible on all systems though granted splitscreen is rare on the PC.
It depends on the implementation.
But on PS4 you can play ANY type of LOCAL co-op over the internet. Be it split screen or anything else.
The implementation can be made so that instead of the game being split screen it is full screen for the two different players.
>Also this argument relies on some serious cherry picking.
My point is that in general this is favoring PS4 more than other platforms THIS gen. I mean its no secret that PS4 is the most popular platform so far.

>tfw feel bad for console gamers for being stupid enough to buy a PC with a Jewish OS installed on top, leading to constant shekel extraction

>Why on earth would you buy it when it plays a lot of games at 30 fps?

Why I wouldn't?

>it was absolutely awful, it was all jittery/laggy

It wasn't. Also many games on PC run at 30fps or even lower.

>post bad games that are also available on PC as argument against PS4

PClowns getting more and more desperate.

PRetty accurate. Not sure why PCucks cant accept that.

That's the devs fault.

If you can afford to buy only one gaming platform in the 200/300 range just buy Ps4 because it's the console with the biggest, more complete and diverse library.

If you already have a gaming pc buy a Ps4 if you're into niche japanese games, or if you like the upcoming exclusives, otherwise you can live without it.

Generally speaking, if a console/platform has more than 3 games that interests you, you should buy it.

Half of these aren't even Sony who are lying and/or they aren't even lies just things you disagree with akin to I don't think you understand the circumstances these developers are under. 60fps means that the vision they had for graphics has to be scaled back significantly to the point where the look, feel and atmosphere of the game is too far from the original where they think that the little hit the responsiveness takes is worth it.

But then again what did i expect from Cred Forums. People here are like children. Either its exactly the way they want it to be or its absoloute worthless shit.

When a dev says "30fps is the best for this game" it means "30fps is the best for this game if we want it to be released within reasonable time limits"

>Why I wouldn't?

Because it is terrible. It is very noticeable here, but in a game the difference is about 1000x more obvious (when it's full screen and you're controlling the character)

30vs60.com/

>It wasn't. Also many games on PC run at 30fps or even lower

If it's running at 30 it's not running properly.

I really can't state enough how bad it was, it wasn't like turning down the resolution/graphics.

If your desktop computer can't run at 60 fps (not on the highest settings) it's shit, 60 fps is the average/low end standard, anything less is just cancer. 144 fps is high end, but not essential just very nice.

I just wasn't a huge fan of Driveclub granted I'm not one much for racing games to begin with but I just didn't really enjoy my time with it compared to other racing games out there.

Okay, I follow you now and that's cool and everything but I have to question what purpose it would really serve, there aren't all that many games nowadays with multiplayer modes that can only be played locally

I just reckon there have been far too many high profile multiplatform fuck ups on the PS4 to say that the PS4 is the system that games are made with in mind, especially given that now the Xbone and PS4 use similar architecture to one another.
That said there are definitely examples of preferential treatment towards the PS4 but the same is true of all consoles.

So what exactly did you prove to me besides say "No u"?

Also nice memes
>144hz, muh mods, muh emulation
I can use a toaster for emulation or the console I never sold or broke. Try again Cuck

All those games have better framerate than PC versions though.

>Because it is terrible.

It isn't? I don't have any problems with gameplay at 30fps.

>If it's running at 30 it's not running properly.

Tell that to most PC gamers than hehe

YOU FUCKING DELETE THIS RIGHT N O W

>xbongos so desperate they have to get excited over this

I just have one.

so you don't miss out on anything? Being an idort is still an option.