So we can all agree this was Miyazakis Magnum Opus, right?

So we can all agree this was Miyazakis Magnum Opus, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KTN5x0M9Qmo
youtube.com/watch?v=ALbVEmzY5S4
youtube.com/watch?v=eV7JPSJR06A
youtube.com/watch?v=8mByDcrNSV0
youtube.com/watch?v=BCDEDi5gDPo
change.org/p/from-software-release-bloodborne-for-the-personalized-computing-platform
change.org/p/koei-tecmo-bring-nioh-to-pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Miyazakis Magnum Opus
I'd say that tile goes to either Porco Rosso or How the Wind rises

All of Miyazakis games are mediocre at best

He aint dead yet well see

you got me

Pretty nice, but nothing happened to the other enemies when a parry occurred the models just slip through each other.

souls for impatient people

Isn't he doing some scifi "soulslike" with a "super-weird setting" next?

You know, I was actually kind of interested in Nioh, but Cred Forums has completely turned me off to it.

By that logic, dark souls is blood borne for boring people.

He never specified sci-fi

oh

well I hope its scifi, anyway
i'm tired of traditional fantasy settings, swords&shields&magic n shiet

it's an anti-nioh poster who spams the same shit in every soulsborne thread
and you're doing exactly what he wants

It's like barneyfag but not as funny

trashy

It mostly just proved that he's far better at creating a new world rather than fleshing out his existing ones.

He's clearly getting better at having a coherent story, even if you still have to piece it together.

i actually found bloodborne to be the easiest of all the soulslike games

demons souls is his magnum opus, really. everything else is inferior in one way or another.

Wot game is this?

>it's another "this is meant to be the future so let's just palette swap our swords and shields with laser swords and shields and call it a day" combat mechanics info session
boring

sword/armor look cool

>implying that Bloodborne has a coherent story
t. Vaati

>i actually found bloodborne to be the easiest of all the soulslike games
It's miles easier, there's an abundance of quick healing items, regain and a long range parry.

It's the lore and plot that makes it stand out for me.

>Implying that isn't the point
You're not supposed to know the consequences of your actions, nobody really knows which of the endings is the "Good" Ending.

holy shit, you actually agree that it's easier?

i do genuinely hold that opinion, but these days i only voice it because i usually get at least 5 replies from people claiming it's the hardest shit ever made and i'm lying and nobody could ever be better at video games than them.

Deviantart

breh, if you don't think that becoming a squid is the Good ending you can leave my thread and my video games board right now, forever

>>implying that Bloodborne has a coherent story
I thought the timeline and what's going on was explicitly stated in BB's items and notes.

DS was more vague and how the "flow of time is convulted" fucked it up further.

>second most linear game in the franchise
>shitty build variety
>short as fuck
>areas get lazier and lazier towards the end of the game
>frenzy
>chalice dungeons
>gems grindfest
I mean, it's still a good game but it bore me to death after my second playthrough. Only reason I ever came back to it in the first place was the DLC.

Let's get real, the only reason this game gets such high praise here on Cred Forums is to make pcfats mad.

But trust me, you're not missing anything too spectacular. DeS, arguably DaS1 is still Myiazaki's best game.

Well, how would you apply the Souls formula to a sci-fi setting? By making range weapons overpowered?

anyone who thinks that BB is the hardest Souls game started the series with BB. Having 20 heals from the getgo, ranged parries, and ESPECIALLY rally makes the game very forgiving.

I remember getting my shit slapped for the first hour or so of my first playthrough of DaS3 because I started it right after a BB playthrough and I got fucked up by the lack of rally and abundant heals. BB lets you be really sloppy.

Still has the best combat in the series though, IMO, despite this, just because I think that the faster pace and trick weapons are so much fun to play with

>Let's get real, the only reason this game gets such high praise here on Cred Forums is to make pcfats mad
No, it's genuinely my favorite game. I don't give a shit about platform wars.

Yeah Dark souls 2 was the best one right?

>gems
Sorry I meant runes

>Well, how would you apply the Souls formula to a sci-fi setting? By making range weapons overpowered?
I would handle the ranged weaponry similar to how Dead Space handles it.

Have you ever played Dead Space, user?

PCfat here

Not being able to play Bloodborne OR Demon's Souls is a major bummer.

Runes are the exact equivalent of rings in Demon's and Dark Souls.

Nah, I'm not into repetitive jumpscares. How do range weapons work in that game?

Devil may cry 3 boss #2

Does this guy even sleep? Since this shit started i haven't seen a single thread without these retarded webms.

?
What in the fuck are you possibly talking about? How is that going to work?

>it's only popular because console wars
Where are all the Bayo threads?

Don't get me wrong, I died a bunch in the beginning, but that's because I was trying to play it like Souls and the camera. As soon as I saw how aggressive the game let and wanted you to be it clicks and became pretty easy.

Easy, but it was fun. Most of the trick weapons were great and the side step is way more aesthetically pleasing than the roll.

I wish I could see a version of these with the area names labeled. It'd be a clusterfuck to look at, but as it is I just can't understand it at all.

BB > Das3 > Das1 > Des > Das2

Posts like this automatically decrease the quality of the threads

DS has a combat formula wherein you get tons of cool guns to play with, that all deal decent damage from range and have a variety of upgrade paths, but at the same time most encounters are claustrophobic enough to keep melee-focused enemies threatening, and all the melee mobs have techniques that allow them to close the distance easily, or deal damage from range. More importantly, mobs don't just stand there and let you assassinate them with potshots like enemies do in Souls. Enemies that also have guns, same as you, are rare and are saved for high level/pseudo-boss encounters.

It strikes a very good balance between guns feeling actually like guns without being super boring like how sorceries are in Souls. It's very hard to explain, but if you don't get what I'm saying I suggest looking up playthroughs (at the very least) and seeing for yourselves.

It was mentioned to be a Dark Fantasy RPG "in line with people's expectations".

But they're also making another Armored Core, and a "weird game".

What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

>Das3 above Das1

why would you rate DaS3 higher than DaS1?

I'm excited to find out how they try to top it!

he's trying to make people hate Nioh, and it's working

it's the truth though

even i had to take off my nostalgia glasses and play all of the games back to back to properly form an opinion

yeah, I don't care very much about the dark fantasy game, and I hold no opinion on AC because I've never played them, and I also am not the biggest fan of mecha.

I want to know more about the weird game. From's strength is doing "weird" shit

nothing

>Princess Mononoke
>Totoro
>Kiki
>Nausicaa
>Ponyo
>Spirited Away

trust me it's not either of those two films. lol

>But they're also making another Armored Core
I kind of want a mech game with the Souls combat style, balanced around the speed of a UGS.

please don't be rude. Please stop.

>demons souls is his magnum opus, really. everything else is inferior in one way or another.
I agree. Maybe it's just because it's the only one where everything really felt new.
But I feel that the other games are really lacking in character & atmosphere, structure and unique game design. As the games went on it felt like they continually smoothed out more interesting protrusions in the design and made the experience flatter and flatter. Fun, but to me, not compelling for a long time.
Bloodborne, IMO, makes a big mistake by designing its combat mechanics as it did and then just plopping it into a Souls-structure world. That, I think, was a poorly thought out design decision because the whole reason for the world being structured as it was in the Souls games doesn't really exist in BB.

>Ponyo

when is Nioh barneyfag going to get banned like the actual barneyfag did?

It was finished.

Is there a problem? I blubbered like a little bitch watching that. The part with the ramen?? Really??

>Das3 > Das1
Opinion immediately discarded

Only the first half of DS1 is good, and even that half has no good bosses.
Not him by the way.

my reasons

>60fps without mod
>better aesthetic
>weapon arts
>respecing
>can alter appearance
>pyromancy now determined by int and fai and can't just be used by everyone
>less shitty bosses in terms of quantity
>bosses with two phases and music to match
>spells are more fun across int, fai, and pyro
>better hub

off of the top of my head

still love das1 though

Bloodborne is exactly like Dark souls 3, except with one bigger loop to signify going from the swamp to Iosefka's clinic

>only the first half of DaS1 was good
can we please end this meme? nobody will deny that the first half of DaS1 was more complete than the 2nd half, but none of the areas in the game sans Izalith are actually bad

I think Spirited Away wins here. Mononoke is my favorite, but SA is just incredible all around and family friendly.

I think it would make a good broadway musical too if they would ever bother.

Dark Souls 3 is literally "quality builds" the game. If you don't roll quality build, the game is a fucking drag because all of the good miracles, spells, and pyromancies are locked until way further in the game.

Gameplay:
BB>Das2>Das1>Das3>Des

Lore:
Das1>BB>Des>Das3>Das2

Overall:
Das1>BB>Des>Das2>Das3

Duke's Archives is shit, it only has one new enemy type and the garden looks embarrassingly unfinished, lower New Londo is tiny and insignificant, Kiln of the First Flame is just a straight corridor.

>implying it doesnt

quality are definitely going to give you an easier time, but rolling heavy or light weapons are still fun, especially with weapon arts

and you can get access to some bonkin spells pretty early, before Irithyll

fps without mod
Wut? I have a 980 and it struggles reaching 60 on medium.

He does it in every souls thread and he barely even gets replies, so I'm not even sure what drives him. I can only assume he's some Railways and Waterways of Tasmania level sperg.

>How innacurate that picture is
DS3 Is the most linear of all the soulsborne games

>Gamplay
>Das2 above 1, 3, and Des

Overall
>Das2 above 3

no way in hell

You mean gaming's Magnum Opus, right? Because BB is by far the greatest achievement in the history of video games that will probably never be surpassed.

>Nausicaa adaption
>lol
Ebin :')

I mean I feel like you couldn't be more wrong.
Demon's Souls, Dark Souls 2, were more linear for example and arguably so was 3. Finally, areas of Dark Souls 1 were also extremely linear.
The build variety is literally the same as the rest of the series: 4 damage stats you can mix and match. I find the build planning stage is actually more specific due to planning around 1-2 weapons instead of 1-2 stats.
The areas don't really get lazy at all. The only arena that feels "lazy" is Yhargul, but it's actually built pretty well. Compare this to every other game with shitty empty areas. Like basically half of Dark Souls, half of Demon's Souls, all of Dark Souls 2, and the 1st half of Dark Souls 3.

The Chalice and gem grinds I agree with, but they're optional shit. Also, the FRC chalices are also great, literally the best thing in the series. The gem/rune system was re-tuned, it would have been godly.

It was the only game in the series worth a single replay and the only one with even decent gameplay IMO

don't know what to tell you, it's solid 60 for me except dragon barracks, goes to low 50's there

leaked boss from dlc

So far yes.

Is Nioh even that good?

It looks more like Toukaiden or Monster Hunter to me?

it's a blatant copy of souls but WEEB EXTREME

doesn't look good to me

>DLC only has 2 bosses
wew, the shills are great with this one

>Is Nioh even that good?
well, they have been casualizing it, but the alpha demo was good. first enemy can easily kill you in a single hit, showing people right off the bat that they need to git gud. but the beta demo was way more casualized. release will probably be even easier.

>Exclusive

Nope.

It's corporate trash.

Only Sonyggers will defend it.

>DaS3 over anything

I used to hate DaS2 apologists until 3 came out, now I think it's not so bad.

More like:
Lore (if you have only played DkS1):
DkS1 > BB > DeS

Lore (if you played DkS1/2):
BB > DkS1 > DeS > DkS2

Lore if you played all the DkS games:
BB > DeS >>>>>>>>>> DkS1/2/3.

>blatant copy of souls
the gameplay is completely different

more like she makes me leak

This
It doesnt even look like its trying to do its own unique spin as a souls-like game

Why do people keep posting this shit?

It doesnt even look close to good.

>Das2 had 3 bosses per dlc
>one was always fucking awful

Das3 dlc is just cutting out the filth to not waste our time

one of the bosses has 3 phases, though

scythe girl

bowlguy

transformed corvian bowlguy

yeah its pretty good, the changes from the alpha and the beta were good but some people like to be a little extreme

despite that webm guy posting in all the souls threads, it's actually way different. it's interesting. combat was pretty hard for me to get used to, it's a pretty different style from other 3rd person action games IMO though it looks quite similar from the outside.

>Its exclusive so its bad
I think its time to grow up little timmy

Play the demo.

Bro I play 99% of the fucking time on PC and Bloodborne is my fucking favorite.

Suffice to say, I fucking hate having to pull out a PS4. Its a pain in the ass.

>111 / 30 / 40 / 2
Its always the same 50 pscucks spamming.
Sage and report

go play Das2 again and tell me it's better than 3

before das3 released and a little after i was an avid das2 defender. then i played it and released just how fucking wrong i was

Is this bait? The combat is superior to Souls.

t. huge Souls fan

What about the wolf?

Most likely a mini-boss

The controls surely do feel better than 3, also the pvp was way better.

>squalid queen
>smelter demon BUT WITH MAGIC
What were they thinking?

that's the 2nd boss, the 3phase fight counts as 1

Maybe Souls, but not Bloodborne. BB has the greatest combat in any game ever. Nothing else even comes close to the complexity and infinite replayability.

>living failures
>cleric beast BUT WITH FIRE
what were they thinking?

It's better than 3 in progression. I would rather play trough Dark Souls 2 again and I have played it a decent bit. I played through 3 at a friends and haven't even missed it, no part of me has wanted to buy it. I'm waiting for the edition with all DLC but I don't even know if ill buy that, because the game is so stunted and linear that playing through it again would just be a chore.

completely disagree

the controls in 2 felt wrong. you can't move in a quarter circle, cardinal directions only. and rolling made you move about 2 feet forward. moving backwards while locked on made you move slower

>second attempt
This isn't going well isn't it?

Sorry, haven't played Bloodborne

t. falseflagger

>squalid queen

i was thinking more along the lines of grave robbers, but using vesdalt was so lazy it made me angry

>cleric beast BUT WITH FIRE
Play the game before posting.

>the pvp was way better

yeah, mundane santier's spear and dual mundane avelyns so balanced

if the bosses of das3 alone don't make you want to buy then i don't know what to tell you

>implying that that wasn't patched forever ago

BB is my favorite game not just in the Souls series, but in general, but

>best combat of any game ever

I've been playing NGB recently and it certainly has superior combat, I think the combat in Nioh is better as well but maybe I just like faster paced combat. BB is perfect as it is, but it doesn't have the "best" fast-paced combat of all time imo.

>1 BB DLC has 5 bosses with 2 being some of the best in the series
>Cleric beast BUT WITH FIRE
wait why am I arguing with you, you obviously dont know what your talking about

>HUD covers half the screen
>Combat is anime gliding pirouette bullshit
>Enemies are braindead execution move displays

Explain yourself

Grave Robbers were okay, quite challenging to solo and cheating bastards, like all npcs, but okay. The Squalid Queen is the only boss I haven't solo'd, somehow I can't deal with her

you can disable most of the hud if you want too. You can also turn of the kill cams

MOOOOOOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

>Grave Robbers were okay
You can fight the exact same enemies with the exact same equipment in the abyss level.

>after 2 hours of sleep he awakes
>"Oh boy, time to go to work!"
>he rolls over in his bed to face his computer and spends hours searching for any thread in the catalog that even remotely mentions Souls games
>after wasting his entire day, day after day, he posts the same webms over and over again
>for what? he does not get paid and he only gains hatred as a result of his hard work

so concludes yet another day of the Nioh spammer, truly a pathetic creature

The bosses aren't very good imo, I'd rather fight Fume Knight a million times. Pontiff was the only real challenge whenever I played and he's not too difficult anyway.

It really bothers me that people consider Nameless King one of the best fights in the series, because he's pretty easy to figure out and beat imo. Soul of Cinder was good though and Champ Gundyr was pretty good the first time.

Bruh have you even played Dark Souls. Game practically falls apart 40% of the way through.

>>Enemies are braindead execution move displays
that's not true
but just report the webm guy and ignore him

The fight was still somewhat fun

i love you guys

>implying it's the same guy
>implying this post didn't take more effort than his Webm spam

I think we see who the truly pathetic creature is here

what is the single most challenging fight in the whole series on NG?

Orphan of Kos

it's time for bed kiddo, sorry nobody appreciates your dumb webms that you tirelessly shitpost over

>tfw breathed through Pontiff
>almost quit at Aldritch

I disagree. Bloodborne has many looping areas ontop of the one you talked about.

I can guarantee you that any answer anybody honestly tries to give is going to get a small mob of "OH YOU THOUGHT [BOSS] WAS HARD? WHAT A CASUAL"

O&S everytime. I can beat every boss first try, but these two are always a gamble.

If we're including BB then OoK and Ludwig, best fights in Soulsborne

Bloodborne's chalice dungeons have the toughest boss fights by statistics, but Orphan of Kos has made some of my friends regret ever being born.

When you look at the statistics, most likely Fume Knight

Nightmare of Mensis
>second most linear game in the franchise
Once you beat Amelia you have access to pretty much all the areas minus like 2 end game areas
>shitty build variety
Nah not really, plenty of good weapons with good transformations that are viable in PvE and most are viable in PvP
Everything else I will give you, frenzy is bullshit and the chalice dungeons are so out of place with Souls game. I go through most playthroughs without touching them

So is Nioh the new Lords of the Fallen?

I give it 2 weeks.

Orphan, Ludwig, or O&S
hard to pick all 3 are fukkin rough

agreed.
but barneyfag was actually just one absurdly obsessed guy who had an rss feed notifying him of pony posts, including a bot that went through pony boorus to see if any images from there were posted, on top of frequenting pony sites himself and consuming every bit of pony media just so he could identify it. compared to that, this is low on the autistic-dedication-to-annoying-people ladder, so i wouldn't doubt if it was one guy.

First playthrough:

BB = DS1 > DS3 > DeS > DS2

Subsequent playthroughs:

DS2 > DS1 > DS3 > DeS > BB

Overall:

DS1 > BB > DS2 > DeS > DS3

Imo. 3 isn't really bad at all it's just not memorable in anyway. 1 and BB are by far the most memorable experiences, though BB has absolutely no incentive to replay after doing everything and getting all endings because there's no real variety and every area is incredibly small once you run through it once. DS2 has the worst main game, although I'd argue 3 is maybe even worse but idk, but NG+ actually offered very different experiences, and the PVP kept me going for around 600 hours which is my highest playtime out of them all. DeS was great but I don't think it's aged as well in my eyes as it has in others.

>implying it's me

Sorry friend

>Aldritch
Took me three tries, the problem with him is that you immediately realize "oh I need to run around" and then none of his shit hits you, he also takes an ass beating whenever you get the opportunity to hit him and his melee attacks are a joke.

I forgot Dancer, she's a good boss. And the Princes are my favorite fight in the game even though they are easy.

nioh shill spams shit to cause chaos in threads

>Overall:
>DS1 > BB > DS2 > DeS > DS3

i dont even know where to start with this

>DS1 > BB > DS2 > DeS > DS3
You were close
DS1 = BB > DeS > DS2 > DS3

DeS > DaS > DaS2 = DaS3 = BB

Why Howl's Moving Castle so underappreciated?

DaS2 may have cool black phantoms everywhere on NG+ cycles, but I have 0 desire to ever go into NG+ because I hated it's pve when playing through NG.

I just pop aescetics whenever I want to re-fight a boss and call it a day

I'm impressed people think demon's is the best still. It is cool and all, but it really feels like practice for the design of dark souls.

Fume Knight, O&S

On NG+ and beyond its Ludwig, Fume Knight, Orphan of Kos

Nioh will have a very dedicated fanbase if they don't fuck it up before release. It will be harder than Souls and the combat is already better. I'm sorry that for some reason you aren't excited for it, as a Souls fan I'm extremely hyped for its release and for FROM to work on new shit.

>$10 have been added to your account!

Its aged thats for sure. Its good but people who think its the best have to be nostalgiafags

BB > DaS > DaS3 > DaS2 > DeS

Games don't age.

>Being this much of a nostalgia fag
C'mon, it's a great game and nobody doubts it, but either this is bait or... come on.

0/10

Where's the originality?

why do you like 2 more than Des?

explain

The Demon's Souls you played six years ago is the same game you can play today, completely unaltered.
Games don't become better or worse with time.

Probably because it got the biggest theatrical release in the west, coming in on the coattails of Spirited Away's hype.

Howl's is definitely my favorite, though.

How deep is the lore in Bloodborne?

I liked DeS very much, but it feels like a prototype compared to the other games. Lame variety of weapons, incredibly easy overall, and a few lame mechanics just mar the experience to be slightly below the rest of the series. It's also super short.

It's "tombs of the gods carved out below Yharnam" deep

Not everyone who happens to like a videogame is a shill.

deep as the deepest ocean, so deep that when you descend all the way to the bottomest depths you see not rock, but an endless expanse of stars inviting you to become one with the Cosmos

I mean relative to the modern Souls games. If you jump straight from DS3 to DeS the mechanics can feel a little clunky and take some getting use to. modern Souls engines have made DeS feel a little old.

it's the "dark souls 1 isn't linear" meme

Some sort of do, just as with films and literature.
Not many fans of tennis for two or Come Along, Do! today.

>and a few lame mechanics just mar the experience to be slightly below the rest of the series.

how did you feel about soul memory?

It's the "pretending to be retarded" meme

Its got a coherent enough story, but its not anything super deep. As it is with Souls games alot is left in the air

It's overblown and not a big deal at all. There's brackets and after ng everyone's basically in the same bracket anyway. Only morons think it's an issue at all, especially now that they adhered to whining and put rings in to alter it.

Seriously, who actually had issues because of Soul Memory? Honestly.

BB answers a lot more than Souls does in regards to its lore

>It's overblown and not a big deal at all.

well, you're entitled to your opinion i suppose

>pcfats
wew

>Seriously, who actually had issues because of Soul Memory?
I guess you missed when DS2 first came out and the threads where everyone bitched about SM and how much of a pain in the ass it was

Nope, I didn't miss it. I'm pretty sure the large majority of it was just group think the same way it is now though along with the "mah Miyazaki" meme

don't mind me, just posting best boss theme

youtube.com/watch?v=KTN5x0M9Qmo

>DS1 fanboys will still defend this

>who actually had issues because of Soul Memory?
The first time I finished the game I've never been invaded a single time. This is a big issue for me.

hi

you still die in 2 hits though
it doesn't matter how many healing items you have
Bloodborne is the hardest soulsborne game yet
>orphan of kos
>Ludwig
>LAURENCE
>Thumerian desendand
>DUNGEON BLOOD LETTING BEAST
name harder bosses than those

nope
youtube.com/watch?v=ALbVEmzY5S4

>you still die in 2 hits though
level your VIT

>LAURENCE
>Thumerian desendand
>DUNGEON BLOOD LETTING BEAST
Literally any boss is harder than those

>tfw first started the bb dlc on NG+ 5

9 fucking hours to beat Ook. NINE FUCKING HOURS

Loran Darkbeast kicks Bloodletting Beast's ass easily

no, i thought all the other games were pretty lacking compared to demon's souls and boring/disappointing as fuck in all the parts where they just refashioned something from DeS and did it worse. in general, i feel like demon's souls as a whole was the most dedicated to its design and to its world. as the series went on, they just de-emphasized or removed attributes that attracted me to DeS.

>not posting the cd version

youtube.com/watch?v=eV7JPSJR06A

baka desu senpai

name them shitposter
also even if you have lots of vitality you lose other stats like damage so its still pain in the ass to beat the game even with high vit
and that applies to every soulsborne game idiot

Reminder that this game caused more butthurt here than any video game.

And it was PCfags behind it all.

>vordt
>seath the scaleless
>harder than these
shitposting is fun i know but come on now

Ahh, Kos, or some say Kosm... do you hear our prayers? No, we shall not abandon the dream! No-one can catch us, no-one can stop us now!

As you once did for the Vacuous Rom, grant us eyes, grant us eyes! Plant eyes on our brains, to cleanse our beastly idiocy!

The grand lake of mud, hidden now, from sight... the Cosmos, OF COURSE!

Now, let us sit about, and speak. Feverishly. Chatting into the wee hours, ofNEW IDEAS, of the higher plane!

more like ps4 owners who finally got an exclusive worthy enough to brag about, so they would purposely make threads claiming it was the greatest game in existence just so they could spam NEVER EVER

nothing is funnier than a ps4 cuck losing an exclusive like nier

You're all WRONG youtube.com/watch?v=8mByDcrNSV0

>even if you have lots of vitality you lose other stats like damage so its still pain in the ass to beat the game even with high vit
You just sound bad at the game tbqh

You're supposed to pump tons of VIT early on in the game, when your weapons are too low upgraded to take advantage of serious scaling, and your damage mostly comes from upgrade materials and buffs. After you've got a nice sexy health pool, and your weapons actually git gud, you start putting serious investment into damage stats.

l2stat progression

youtube.com/watch?v=BCDEDi5gDPo

DAILY reminder that literally everything would have been fine if Laurence hadn't gone full retard and started using the Blood as a focus point of his experiments. Willem was right!

Shitty image
Dark Souls is inspired by Berserk.
A sci-fi Souls game would need to take ques from Blame! and/or Gantz.

Ideally it would be a mix of melee enemies you want to kill before they get in melee range and murder you and other ranged enemies you have to utilize covers and dodge/strafing to survive. Then you could mix it up with melee enemies that swarm you and ranged enemies that it's better to get in melee range to kill than to take pot shots at.
The problem would be bosses. Might be doable by making bosses highly mobile and they switch between being far range and shooting at you with close range and melee.

Shit now I want a sci-fi souls game.

>hes bad at the game and resorts to calling me a shittposter
Queen of Yharnam
Martyr Logarius
>nb4 lel those bosses r easy
Not as easy as those 3, they are literally walk to their left the boss except descendent but hes just not difficult

>Dark Souls is inspired by Berserk
Miyazaki is just a fan and puts easter eggs in his games, Berserk isnt what inspired the games

Look out your window. If you're in your mom's basement, go upstairs and look out of one. Notice those houses across the street? In all of them are people. And none of them give a shit about some stupid console war you fun hating dipshit autist that cares about what pieces of plastic and metal people use to play GAMES on. These are games not government conspiracy theories. Do you think anyone outside of your computer autism cares?

>You just sound bad at the game tbqh
nice arguement
only i have beaten it gun only on ngplus
and level 4 waste of skin with threaded cane
so no i am not bad at it
>You're supposed to pump tons of VIT early on in the game,
like every souls game

it really is true, wow >all this damage control

Didn't bug me since I barely PvP.

>ps4 owners

I wouldn't even blame Sony fans for this, its Sony fanboys that are simultaneously fromdrones that are responsible for all this shit. Uncharted fans got bored within like two weeks aside from the occasional webm spam, and Bloodborne fans have taken it to the point that they shitpost multiplats like that Vampyr game and even shitting on other ps4 exclusives like Nioh.

The Bloodborne fanbase is in a league of its own when it comes to being annoying shitposters

I'm not defending them, but it doesn't help that the Nioh fanbase is just as cancerous
They were the ones who started the shitflinging between Nioh and the Soulsborne franchise, saying that Nioh wwas the real git gud hyper challenging game of the decade

They've turned into Souls Cancer 2.0, but try to deflect any criticism by saying "NO THIS GAME THE 'GIT GUD' ARGUMENT IS ACTUALLY APPLICABLE WHERE BETTER THEN THEY ARE" while failing to see that they turned into the very thing they hated

Now im waking up! I'll forget everything!

but for every bloodborne poster there are 2 bloodborne anti posters
what are you talking about ?

/bbg/ is the chillest place in this entire site, and so are Bloodborne threads before people like show up.

how the fuck can Micolash wake up if his irl body is dead?

just to correct you, its just one guy stirring shit up with the webms. His goal was to divide the souls community and cause chaos

>People on Cred Forums actually care about console wars
I thought this board was 18 or older?

name a boss harder than those

compared to NGB its garbage

Theres a reason the place hes residing is called the NIGHTMARE of Mensis

Laurence did it because he was affected by the orphan's curse, and it was all Willem's fault.

at least you didn't say dark souls

>the wind rises
so sad that so few people talk about this one
i think princess mononoke etches it out though

Reminder that the DaS3 dlc will have us fight Velka and Allfather Lloyd

And we hate you
fuckin weeb

>Queen of Yharnam
>Martyr Logarius
yeah but those are still Bloodborne bosses not dark souls bosses
so bloodborne is still the hardest game

This has been happening long before the .webm guy
The deflecting actually came from one of the Nioh threads during the beta when I pointed out that they sound exactly like fromdrones

I actually love both BB and Nioh, but god help me if the drones aren't insufferable

Reminder that DS3 is shit and the DLC wont save it

Look at you, you're so adamantly shitting on a game that isn't even out yet. Some guy earlier in the thread even complained about the storytelling in Nioh when the game has only had two playable levels.

I love Souls, but the fanbase is pure cancer at least on Cred Forums. I get the feeling a lot of anons here really do think they're hardcore for playing Souls, but they really aren't that hard.

Oh, well I wasnt arguing that. I was just saying those 3 bosses are easy. Yeah BB is up there on the difficulty scale relative to other Souls games

The DLC will make it at least decent.
Not the current one though, the next one. Maybe.

Reminder that Das3 is amazing and far better than Das2

it looked boring and not that original
i mean the fly enemies and the bloody part reminds me the river of blood from bloodborne

Son, I love Nioh. I played both demos, got both marks, and even managed to go through some twilight missions before the beta closed up and cooped the living shit out of it

It's the terrible fanbase I'm shitting on here

Posting Nioh webms in a BB / Souls thread should be an instant permaban

ok

>far better than Das2
Well that wasnt really a hard bar to pass

I think it's the opposite. I don't hold myself above anyone for playing these games. They're games. I enjoy difficulty. Others don't. How cares. Sounds like you're projecting desu

>Souls games
>Patience

90% or more of Souls bosses take zero execution to beat reaction wise the window is huge. I hardly call it patience when waiting is almost guaranteed half the time. If anything BloodBorne rewards patience greatly and people who can discern when to go in and when to back off. But i'm 100% sure you're a pseudo intellectual who thinks Souls games are more then this and even use the word methodical to describe them.

They don't take 1/10th the execution or reactions a action game takes and they don't take 1/3rd the thought and patience well performing multiple actions.

No it's shit. DaS 3 > BB

She's actually ugly as shit and has dread locks

No, Dark Souls is. Bloodborne is a specialized experiment that takes certain aspects of previous FromSoft games and focuses on them and makes them better. Miyazaki himself has said this. Dark Souls will always be the essential FromSoft game.

>thisisb8.jpg

It was the easiest and most approachable, which is probably it's main appeal. What people probably like most about it is the fact that you don't really have to speculate over what the lore is, as opposed to say DS3 where you have to meticulously script out every action to get a certain ending without any mistakes.

Bloodborne doesn't really do that unless you go off and kill npcs. It openly tells you the lore. While there may be a little digging involved, you can at least know of what you're playing.

>to make pcfats mad.
It's funny how the game has turned out a bigger meme than even DaS1.

stop samefagging

yeah but you should play it too cause watching it on twitch streams is a bit different friend

>It was the easiest and most approachable,
Nope,it had the hardest bosses period

>I've never played Bloodborne: the post

Bloodborne easily leaves the most holes in the lore for players to fill in.

bloodborne and nioh on pc when?

kek the bloodborne pc petition almost got 50,000 signatures and nothing happened: change.org/p/from-software-release-bloodborne-for-the-personalized-computing-platform

here is the petition for nioh: change.org/p/koei-tecmo-bring-nioh-to-pc

DaS3 > BB > DaS > DeS > DaS2 (an abomination that should not have been made, not even a real souls game because based Miyazaki was not involved)

Objective facts, if you disagree you are retarded low iq subhuman or a troll or a pc/ps4 loyalist, die fron aids.

>Bloodborne is a specialized experiment that takes certain aspects of previous FromSoft games and focuses on them and makes them better
Specifically gameplay, music, design and atmosphere.
It's a better game overall.

>anime gook chink weebshit trash

Totoro is the best without a doubt, pleb filter