WiiO/NX Digital Event

Digital Event (NX/WiiO) 02/10/2016

WiiO (wiiu light with nomad gamepad and new wiiremote).

chuantu.biz/t5/36/1475266005x1322154259.png

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0JElywbkSbY
engadget.com/2015/12/03/nintendo-president-wii-u-nx-iwata/
youtube.com/watch?v=rjBrkfX_XHw#t=15s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So this is like a placeholder before the NX arrives? Like ti Wii mini?

retard

this literally makes no sense, but I've seen and heard worse fakes, lately from that guy who speaks almost no english

>02/10/2016
febuary was months ago you fucking retard

Wii U is a dead platform, I can only see this making sense if it's some sort of companion device to the NX, and has some nifty features like running 3DS games or something.

that name makes no sense, try again.

NX next week would be nice, but if anything happens, its an announcement for the reveal date the following week.

Fuck off ameritard

>he says 2nd of October instead of October 2nd
this is why we won the war.

day < month < year makes sense
month < day < year doesn't make sense

>WiiO

they both make sense, retard.

Why would you go 2

Wait, the event already happened???

The fourth of July is your National Day, you fucking retard.

rekt

You fucking idiot. Your parents want you to end yourself

Soo… Wii U was a reference to (you) the player or something like that.

Methinks Wii O is along the lines of Wii "Oh crap we dun goofed"

>day < month < year makes sense
It doesn't though. MDY is at least good for sorting purposes within the same year. The only thing DMY is good for is for people who are too retarded to remember whether days or months are longer; it's shit for sorting, takes longer to say, and doesn't flow as well.

>methinks

what

right cause it's illegal to say it both ways here

>being this gullible
>dejavu

If these guys name their new console the Wii again I swear...

Order them by capacity.

There's only 12 months.
There's up to 31 days in those months.
There's an unlimited amount of years.
12 < 31 < ∞

I would just like to remind you all that any and all rumors of a Wii U without a gamepad are untrue because it would break literally every game on the system.

In daily life, you will want the day first. If you know something happens within the month you're currently in, you just read the day and drop the rest subconsciously. In MDY the relevant information is crammed between the known information.
"it's good for sorting" isn't really an argument because YMD would be much better for that.

Of course it isn't. It's wrong, though.

And YMD does get used for that, funnily enough. Especially with credit cards.

Sourc

source or gtfo faggot

this

americucks r retarded

And what benefit would you get from that? Might as well order by duration day, month, year

Frankly both are wrong and it should be year, month, day so you can have more order on your files

>this thread

im american and use metric. its fucking retarded to use imperial units

following with a few more

Nintendo :)
10/02 or 03
I leaked the new "wiiremote" not the handled.

>and drop the rest subconsciously
>literally "I'm too lazy to complete my thoughts"

>I consider retardedt hings I don't understand

Okay...

NO MORE WII

NO MORE WII U

NO MORE

>not using the metric system
They teach you both in American schools nowadays.
Fuck, once you get to high school and college level courses, you literally never use the Imperial system again.

Why isn't it called a Tonnogram?

SASUGA NINTENDO.....

You misspelled "sausage"

>we are moving away from the Wii brand

How do you fake leakers miss this shit. Are you really that stupid?

>they teach you both in American schools nowadays
user I dont know if you realize this but they really dont "teach" it. They mention it, say small bits then gloss over it.

This is proof of WHY they need to move away from wii. Everyone thinks "Wii" is the company now.

The left side units are still fairly convenient to use for cooking. They practically useful rather than mathematically useful.

>but they really dont "teach" it
I graduated two years ago, I can confirm you are full of shit.
College-level science doesn't use imperial units. AT ALL.

Nobody thinks that.

youtube.com/watch?v=0JElywbkSbY

Nigger, Kimishima literally said "we are moving away from the Wii brand" himself.

You mean like Amerifats think the metric system is dumb?

stream where?

Oh

What the fuck do you think i wrote dumbass? I saying the fact that everyone thinks wii is nintendo is why they need to move away from that brand poison.

>2 years ago
user i dont know where the fuck youre learning but im glad they didnt fail you like 90% of US schooling systems.

i still use metric at the end of the day, whether ive grown in the US or not. In Mechanical Engineering classes in my college you are required to use Imperial. Metric is not permitted unless whatever the fuck assignment we're doing calls for it specifically.

Sciences will absolutely use Metric, but shit that has a use in the US that isn't science will still use Imperial

for real, fuck that class for doing that imperial shit. fuck the decimal variants especially. why the fuck would anyone be using shit like 1/64 of an inch when you can just use metric for even greater accuracy
they made it clear if i used metric on my papers they would fail me

You should have gone to college.

Most americans wish we'd switch to the metric system. Most americans think the imperial system is dumb. I have literally never met anyone in my life, educated or not, that has said the metric system is dumb. You're making stuff up.

If you're going to argue about metric vs imperial can we just kill this thread?

>In Mechanical Engineering classes in my college you are required to use Imperial. Metric is not permitted unless whatever the fuck assignment we're doing calls for it specifically.
Tell me the name of your school so I can shit on it.

i am in college user. im in college in a field where imperial is required no matter what you say

So, what immeasurably retarded name do you think Nintendo is gonna give their new system?

The Playstation 5.

>everyone thinks wii is nintendo
That's not something everyone thinks, it's a fact.

Nintendo NEX

Kimishima went out of his way to state the Wii brand is not being continued.

engadget.com/2015/12/03/nintendo-president-wii-u-nx-iwata/

Oh god im really getting sick of the constant pedantic dick measuring that goes on in here. Mine i'm a circumcised 5" erect grower.

They better not put the Wii name anywhere near this console. Brand confusion ruined the Wii U.

Nintendo Xperience

fuck no, that instructor may have pushed imperial but he was a based motherfucker.

we was part of the team that designed the F-117 and thats some good shit.

every class session he stressed how accuracy means everything. he would often break away from shit in class to discuss the design of that aircraft and use its design to get the point across. it may have been imperial measurements, but his credentials and history of work show hes a serious motherfucker when it comes to this shit. he loves that i want to not use the system, and he knows its bullshit too, but the curriculum demands what it demands, hes just there to enforce it.

we're also bros after we realized we order the same kind of burrito

The portable screen is called the Nii, the controllers are called Tendos.

Wii U 2

see

This is so retarded that it's exactly what Nintendo would dol

Ho shut the fuck up already.

I didn't say anything about your instructor being bad, just your school.

Nintendo Station 4 ONE

would you be surprised about the majority of them being armenian students?

i wont give the name since im still a student but ill let you know that i should have opted for the other college when i applied, but no i went to the closer one.

BULLSHIT

If you honestly think that cooking in metric is the way to go, I'm just going to assume that you've never cooked anything before in your life, outside of setting the over to 425 and throwing some chicken tendies in there.

>Correcting someone's meaningless statement into something that makes sense is dick measuring
Enjoy your mutilated penis.

5 HOURS

You're a good person. On the inside, i mean.

user that posted the pic here

i will agree with you on it. theres a nice set of reasons to use it for cooking, but it still makes me a bit bothered when you can still buy metric unit shit at stores
>milk
>gallon
>quart
>pint (varied in stores)
>soda
>liters
>fluid ounces
>milliters

i know fluid ounces isnt metric but its such an annoying thing to see mixed units on store shelves. on the label for nutrition shit you have americans look at it and not understand a single fucking bit of it because its all metric units.

new Nintendo Wii U

>They are still trying

These bullshit mockups are getting tiresome

The Wii OU.

I AM A FUCKING COOK YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Nintendo Xperience

Mark my words motherfuckers.

but are you a chef?

>Catalog
Yeah, it makes sense.
NES -> NX -> NEX -> entertainment / experience. I don't care for the name though, personally.

either this
or "Wii Yu" if they want to completely go full retard

Except it's called the Famicom in Japan

>senpai
fucking stop typing like you're black

Or Wii U & Mii

>not competent at logo design
>just cut the U from the wii u logo in half and mirror it

>"We are moving away from the Wii Brand"

He also said the NX won't replace the Wii U or 3DS. He's obviously lying on both accounts.

oh, i see. Well, I appreciate you correcting me. Thank you.

The Nintendo NXBox Ichi

Well you faggots cry everytime someone posts it the other way

source faggot

OH WII O
WII OOOOOOOOO

OH WII O
WII OOOOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=rjBrkfX_XHw#t=15s

this mock up is SHIT
wii is SHIT
wii u is SHIT
the news outlets posting this shit are SHIT
the person creating threads about this shit are SHIT

FUCK WII.

I WANT A DARK GREY GAME BOX WITH COLORFUL BUTTONS, CARTRIDGES, AND F-ZERO

it should be
>The New! Nintendo Station 4 One

UNO
DOS
TRES
CATORCE

>He's obviously lying on both accounts.
He would lie about the first one because he doesn't want people to lose faith in the current consoles, but why would he lie about the name?

Either he knows people have lost faith in the Wii brand, in which case they wouldn't call the console Wii in the first place, or he thinks people haven't lost faith in the wii brand, in which case he wouldn't tell people that they're moving away from it.

Your assertion is completely nonsensical.

I hope it's a new game boy

kek'd

>the Wii OUYA

user...

FIVE HOURS UNTIL NX REVEAL HOW HYPED ARE YOU

The cooks do far more measuring and actual cooking than the chef does retard. The head chef just mitigates tasks to the sous chef and cooks. But keep posting and proving you know nothing of the food industry, it's entertaining.

WiiOwO whats this?

WROOOOONG CANADA DOESNT USW METRIC WE ARENTA. SHIRTY COMMUNIST FRMCH LIBERAL ATHEIST MUSLIM COUNTRY WE'RE FUCKNG ANGLO WE USE THE BRITISH IMPERIAL SYSTEM!!!!! I DONT KNOW ANY FUCKING METRIC NOBODY I KNOW USES FUCKING METRIC BYT THE FAGGOT GOVERNMNET FROM QUEBEC FORCES US TO