What's the best space RTS game and why is it Battlefleet Gothic?

What's the best space RTS game and why is it Battlefleet Gothic?

what the fuck space ship is that

One of Tau's Auxiliary race ships.

Demiurg. The voice sounds awesome as fuck.

So, how good is the Tau?

Empire at War and Star Trek Armada

All I know is they have a 25k range railcannon that pierces enemies, fun as fuck.

Relatively balanced from what I've seen. Kroot Warsphere is a slowmo beach ball though.

I only ever played pic related, so I don't have much of a frame of reference, but this game was fun as shit nonetheless

Who cares about space dwarfs. Psychic flat polar bears are in. That's important

BFG is more tactics than strategy tho. The real best RTS is Sins of a Solar Empire. Optional mod of your choice eg pic related.

The dialogue really needs a radio filter over it, the voice lines being perfectly clear and crisp kill my immersion

I tried to get into Sins but the options and the scale were too overwhelming

BFGA
Not only nails the setting flawlessly but also offers incredibly varied playstyles for each race.
The only thing that I miss are campaigns for other factions. I could honestly pay a lot for something like that. Especially given the base campaign quality.

Sins is probably my favorite RTS. I've never been huge in the genre but I bought it to play with a group of friends and holy fuck has it been fun. Advent Loyalists culture spread too fun to pass up

>the tau are finally in game

ho fuckin shit

>Drive me closer. I want to hit them with my sword

>Get Retribution Battleship
>Buy Power Ram upgrade.
>Aproach heretics
>All ahead full followed with burn retros
>Repeat

If you manage to pull it out, especially in multiplayer match it's like you looked into eyes of the Emperor.

>Select Demiurg
>Feels like a subwoofer shoved up your ass

Everyone loves ramming heretics.

Post some sexy Eldar Corsair ships

Is this that gay Warhammer stuff?

Yeah

Space dwarves(non-imperial)
Since when do nicassar have warships?
Do they have more than dhows now, or did they pimp them?