youtu.be/7i1ylWxKJjA?t=6466
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Cred Forums is still this much obsessed with that game
Just let it go

More like goodbye games

totally fucked/10

Who cares?

Who cares, Murray got his money.

If Sean Murray's name is ever involved in a game again, it will be dead on arrival.

Simply having him credited will poison sales.

lmao

>mfw Geoff BTFO'd Sean and Hello Games as a whole
lmao

LOL

None at all. Companies lie worse than hello games all the time and nothing ever happens to them. This shit is just a Cred Forums meme

Shut the fuck up, Sean.

Why haven't you posted on twitter in over a month?
Could be because you're finally proven to be a worthless lying sack of shit?

Whatever happened to the base building and frigates you promised to add in?
Lie about that too?

explain?

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

those companies are usually backed by publishers while sony openly shat on them

Jesus Christ get it together.

Even Sean Murray's twitter is filled with angry customers commenting on his lies.

That's pretty good.

Have you seen any of the official media backlash at all?

Or even Sean Murray's twitter?

People are upset.
Plugging your ears and covering your eyes will not magically change that, you worthless corporate cocksucker.

imagine being peter molyneux and pulling a godus tier fail as your third game
they're fucked

Oh yes, people are upset. So are SJW's but you dont see them accomplishing anything either.

yikes dude lmao

not at all. there are athletes, musicians, and filmmakers who are literal rapists and murderers and no one gives a fuck

Not really. It's the same tired old joke that's been repeated ad infinitum

>still hot in the news with false advertising inspection
>it's just a Cred Forums meme, guys!

>Sean Murray turns up at his house at 9pm
>police turn up to arrest him at 9pm
>they can't see each other

>Welcome to Hello Burger, what's your order sir?

I saw Sean Murray at a grocery store yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>Cred Forums was stupid enough to fall aboard the hype train
>assblasted going on 2 months straight
>tries blaming the dev for their own stupidity
Pathetic.

>still that obsessed

Let

it

Go

That's because you're describing rockstars and superstars. Our society absolutely love and worship celebrities.

Video game developers aren't the same as rappers and actors, so there will be nor forgiveness.

Do you think the hello games tranny has killed herself yet? Why do trannies keep killing themselves lads

can we get more pasta in here? or twitter caps? this thread is boring as fuck

Burn

Anally

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Are you kidding? SJWs are literally ruining the world atm.

when?

link?
image?
sauce?

You know your life is fucked when our Pope partners with YouTube for a live show only to drop a goddamn bomb with your name, behind the scenes tension, AND compare you to Peter Molyneux's lying fuck face as far as to provide video footage of lies from 1990s E3.

youtube.com/watch?v=7i1ylWxKJjA&feature=youtu.be&t=6466

From that time until the end of the vid.

Sean already made his money, his off on some beach somewhere not giving a fuck about your problems op.

s a v a g e

wait a second, if we want some sort of "social" justice for what hello games did....does that mean.....we are the sjws?

yeah, can i get a burger for me and my friend please? we're gonna eat them here at the same time

reminder: if Sean were a female or Trans developer the mods would not let these threads stay up

Yes, or something equally stupid.

One proceduraly generated burger please

here, your 2 burgers. 60$

Can I eat it with a friend?

hey what gives, me and my friend were gonna sit at the same table but there's only one chair

It's ironic you used a picture of a McDonalds double cheeseburger when they are only a dollar.

Well, yeah. Misogyny and transphobia should stay on Cred Forums.

Because instead of the threads being about how no man's sky is a disappointment, they'd be about how trannies are ruining everything for everyone, all women are whores, Cred Forums was right along and either trap or furry dumps or both.

wow that looks so good!
*takes a bite*
wh-why does this take like cardboard...?

of cours! just take one of the frer table.

truly amazing!

here is your burger, 60$

my mind is blown!

You can, if you can find him. Which you won't. Ever.

man i fucking love this pasta

I saw Sean Murray at an ASDA yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Fak off ya cunt”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “wat” but he kept cutting me off and going “m8, m8, m8” and making gangsta gestures in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard mutter something about there being loads of people as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen packets of colgate in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “M8, ya need to bring those ta da counta” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually security grabbed him and brought him back to the till.

When she took one of the packets and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each packet and put them in a bag, she asked him if he was paying by cash or credit, he kept responding with extremely vague answers to her questions.

wtf i hate guildford now

>he didn't even rewrite it
>he just replaced the name
kys

b-but you served me cardboard, not a burger like you said and was on the menu!!

cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute

>using facebook memes
please leave Cred Forums and never come back

My sides just reached the center of the galaxy.

I don't think they're really gonna get fucked in any legal sense but they've certainly killed all possible goodwill with consumers. I can't imagine anybody is gonna get excited for the next thing they make.

I paid for 2 burgers
You only delivered 1 burger
Are you trying to fucking scam me?

What'd they do now?

you're both massive fucking faggots
these threads aren't about fucking no man's sky, just constant shit flinging at sean murray
it would be no different if it was a self-mutilator or a roastie

Our Burgers are the pinnacle of flavor, an amazing experience for your mouth! Every burger ia different from another and you will never see another burger with the same flavor and consistency.

Here, taste this, it's absolutely different.

Absolutely Fantastic, right sir?

Memes my man

As fucked as Keiji Inafune and that one writer from Bioware who killed a Kickstarter before she even started working on it.

>for the next thing they make.
>implying they'll ever make a game again

They will, just rebranded and without Sean as the face of the company

They definitely made profit with this game, it wasn't a failure sales wise

What about the massive refunds?

Aannnnd there is the misogyny and transphobia that I mentioned.
Go be lonely somewhere else, you fucking loser.

There's still the added PS4 sales which were likely the majority

Despite being terrible some things continue to get funded.

>the foot
That barefoot picture bothered me more than it should have

god, i can't even, UGH. these fucking transphobes need to get the FUCK off of Cred Forums's Cred Forums board!

This pasta always get me so fucking hard is timeless.

Lmaoooooo

IT STILL TASTES LIKE CARDBOARD

I like that image. He look like he has the time of his life and does not give a fuck about anything.

I want to aspire to be as happy as this guy.

In this case, shouldn't it be "move on to"?

They sold 1,511,607 copies on ps4. for $60 each.

vgchartz.com/game/84663/no-mans-sky/Global/

$90 million profit from just ps4 sales alone, not including pc sales.

see!? it's COMPLETELY DIFFERENT! TRULY MIND BLOWING!!

fuck off you cock sucking tranny, go back to your safe space degenerate

>thinking it was hype
>Not promises by the developer

You're retarded, acting superior to others on fucking Cred Forums.

>profit

And how much did it cost to make the game and li..market it?

She looks like that girl that does ASMR.

Very

While the ASA itself won't be able to do much, like fining them or charging them with anything, once they're done with their investigation and order them to remove the false advertising material on the store page, this will be the very piece of evidence needed to solidly win the class action that will follow

That's not how profit works. Considering they have a publisher plus all sorts of licensing fees to cover, they will only see a fraction of that money. They also might have debt left over from production.

They're beyond fucked. Sean said he'd likely talk about the state of the game in late October, but that's a solid "maybe".

So that means Sean has no real plans of addressing the fans right now.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>she

>Sean said he'd likely talk about the state of the game in late October
Source?

you spelt 3.20€ wrong

MURRRRAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

it's 2,29€ in germany.
too much desu, but they're fun for a drunken late night snack on the way to the train station.

This shouldn't be as funny as it is.

holy shit

>>>>/reddit/

LAMO

>doesn't know what the word "social" in "social justice" means
keep going shitposter-kun, you amuse me

fuckin ROASTED

kek

I don't get it
Did I miss something?

easy there Hillary, it's just shitposting

FUCK OFF REDDIT OH MY GOD
PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP

You can't see other players in no mans sky even if you're at the exact same spot

memes

you're missing the memes

Das raciss

hahahahaha

Several users found the same planets in the first few days after launch, but didn't see each other.

Sean Murray handwaived some bullshit about time of day, etc. "you may be in the same place but not the same tiiiime!!!" and so on.

So a few days later, some players had managed to reach the same place, at the same part of the night-day cycle, yet couldn't see each other.

Because the game does not have any real multiplayer component. It doesn't even have the models needed for such a thing.

Comedy Gold!

Oh my fuck

>people seriously replying to this post and explaining the joke

you guys are so easy to fool, thanks for the (You)'s

holy sh*t this thread is epic

L O L

WHAT THE FUCK
THEY LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING IN THAT GAME

Almost choked up from laughing so hard.

no problem man, I'm getting into the whole "giving out (you)s" thing and I'm really feeling it

Sauce. I didn't catch any of that

LOL
How'd you come up with that one?

What if everyone else working on the game was just lying to sean the whole time about what was in and what they were working on leaving him to pass it on to the world at large

you're welcome.

there was an user that made a similar joke in the past

>the reason they're called hello games is because you won't get a good-buy from them

kek

GET IN HERE

Fuck this

I was literally going to post this before my power cut out

why.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Mz5YPkThOU

lolno u get in here faget

youtu.be/7i1ylWxKJjA?t=6466
>1 hour 47 minutes 45 seconds

In their first update log, they promised to add base building and large frigates you can pilot.
No one from the team has said a thing for over a month.

I imagine cucks that bought the game are getting antsy.

SEAN IS ON CNN RIGHT NOW

ITS LITERALLY HAPPENING

Source
I don't believe you

is he being executed by ISIS?

>*wheeze*
Why is that funny.

put me in the screencap

Me too.

getting in on this

Because they're fucked in the head. If they weren't they wouldn't be trannies.

>private group investigates something
>DUDE EVERYONE CARES
No one in the media has mentioned no kman's sky. And no, your barely visited vidya news site is not "the media".

Explain Killing floor 2. Where's my martial artist, overkill?

not a creative joke compared to other jokes that got tons of replies, but whatever

here's my reaction image

We've been the SJWs for over a year now.

>giving a single fuck about "the media"
The media is shit user

when you put it out there like that it's kind of a bummer

Put me in, I posted a anime face.

Also make one word in my post really big and copy and paste it randomly.

JUST one order of disappointment with a side of lost dreams

Wow. Time to get some air, autismo.

bump

Fucking genius

add me in

last bump from me

I thought he was being pretty polite about it which I think is more than he deserves.

I hope he was just being nice to try to get him on the show so he can rip him a new one.

Harder than Reggie I hope

>Guildford
Oh shit, thats Lionhead territory, he may legitimately be Molyneux's apprentice.

Very

>ASMR
ASs2Mouth with Refugees?

actual thread here

dumb samefag

>he has never had a "syrian rimjob"
get good

I can't wait to see this on /r/Cred Forums

fuck I almost choked on my pizza

pretty good

You missed the joke that's your life.

Put me in the future pic